TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Are you taking the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Yes, I am already vaccinated.
67%
Yes, I am awaiting vaccination.
10%
No, I don't want it.
16%
I am not sure.
7%

Total votes: 121

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby redmanjp » April 19th, 2022, 9:41 pm

paid_influencer wrote:them did reserve pfizer for the teenagers who had never had much of a covid death rate to start with. AZ holding up comparatively well considering that was the one they gave to the real old and sickly people. All probably doing the same wok now and second-generation vaccines don't seem to be coming for one reason or another.

lackram bodoe was on radio today bussing up the govt for taking so long with the children vaxx. months now is "coming soon" and now we have to send children to school without any protection expect prayers

not to worry. they are coming. the new ones may give better protection against infection

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/19/moderna-redesigned-covid-vaccine-produced-stronger-immunity-against-omicron-than-current-shots.html

Moderna says redesigned Covid vaccine produced stronger immunity against omicron than current shots
PUBLISHED TUE, APR 19 202211:34 AM EDTUPDATED TUE, APR 19 202212:28 PM EDT

KEY POINTS
Moderna’s redesigned vaccine includes nine mutations found in the beta Covid variant.
A 50-microgram dose doubled the antibodies, which block the virus from infecting human cells, against the omicron variant six months after injection.
Moderna is also developing a vaccine that targets 32 mutations present in omicron.
The FDA is debating whether the U.S. will need updated Covid shots ahead of an expected wave of infection in the fall.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 20th, 2022, 5:45 am

well, thats ACTUALLY a booster. a shot designed based on the new variants expected to go tru the populations.

so, covid is effectively another flu virus.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » April 20th, 2022, 8:44 am

sMASH wrote:well, thats ACTUALLY a booster. a shot designed based on the new variants expected to go tru the populations.

No.
But don't take it from me.
Here's a valid source that you can read and be better informed.
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/ ... vs-the-flu

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 20th, 2022, 9:41 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:
sMASH wrote:well, thats ACTUALLY a booster. a shot designed based on the new variants expected to go tru the populations.

No.
Check me back next year this time, to compare performance.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 20th, 2022, 10:17 am

sMASH wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:

No.
Check me back next year this time, to compare performance.
You will still be loco in your moko . Nothing to compare

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 20th, 2022, 12:27 pm

and still not 10th jab for covee nor flu.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 20th, 2022, 12:44 pm

i haven't bothered to take 3rd shot as i had 2 shots + recovered from covid but if i see a new deadly wave sweeping through china and usa....

i going for a 3rd shot

things looking mellow down here for now

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 20th, 2022, 8:34 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:

No.

That would involve actual research, when it's clear that no matter the info out there, these anti vax clowns will still take Ivermectin, and hydroxychloroquine. Their laziness in not getting vaxxed precludes them from reading

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 20th, 2022, 8:39 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:i haven't bothered to take 3rd shot as i had 2 shots + recovered from covid but if i see a new deadly wave sweeping through china and usa....

i going for a 3rd shot

they call that hybrid immunity which is best. u may not need another shot.

so far even though omicron and its subvariants escape immunity from infection it doesn't evade immunity from severe disease -so u will get it but for vaxxed ppl or ppl who recovered from covid the immune system T cells still know how to fight it. only if the very worse case scenario happens and a new variant escapes even this type of immunity which renders all vaxxed ppl and ppl recovered from covid just as vulnerable as unvaxxed then it's like a brand new pandemic. i highly doubt that would happen- we could easily have another delta but only unvaxxed would suffer.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » April 20th, 2022, 9:19 pm

them second gen vaxx not coming here. they might get through trials and even get approved and distributed in the US/Europe, but like the children vaxx, we ent getting that here until the first world countries don't need or want it anymore and donate it. and even when they donate it, is a setta procedure taking months and months for them to sign off on it.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 20th, 2022, 9:38 pm

De Dragon wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:

No.

That would involve actual research, when it's clear that no matter the info out there, these anti vax clowns will still take Ivermectin, and hydroxychloroquine. Their laziness in not getting vaxxed precludes them from reading

thats the difference between the flu and the covee.. by mid year, u would not be able to tell the difference.
forecasting...

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 20th, 2022, 9:47 pm

redmanjp wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:i haven't bothered to take 3rd shot as i had 2 shots + recovered from covid but if i see a new deadly wave sweeping through china and usa....

i going for a 3rd shot

they call that hybrid immunity which is best. u may not need another shot.

so far even though omicron and its subvariants escape immunity from infection it doesn't evade immunity from severe disease -so u will get it but for vaxxed ppl or ppl who recovered from covid the immune system T cells still know how to fight it. only if the very worse case scenario happens and a new variant escapes even this type of immunity which renders all vaxxed ppl and ppl recovered from covid just as vulnerable as unvaxxed then it's like a brand new pandemic. i highly doubt that would happen- we could easily have another delta but only unvaxxed would suffer.

hybrid immunity is not BEST. once u have been infected, the jab not adding any additional protection.

u will always get new strains with varying strenghts. once u keep gettng exposed to the next variant, ur immune system will keep getting updated with the latest means to recognize them. if u keep urself isolated from the viruses, the successive strains would become too far mutated that ur immune system would not be as good to fight it... like the jab and the omicron.

until they update the vaxes to match the variants, the best bet is to keep urself current via natural infection from communal exposure.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 20th, 2022, 10:24 pm

if u got infected a year ago -your protection now would be less due to both 1) a different strain being present at that time, and 2) waning immunity. so getting a jab now will boost it much higher.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 20th, 2022, 11:37 pm

and out of uk and isreal, those with natural immunity, was strong up to a year after infection thus far. and thats cause its only been a year since infected, they only had a year worth data to observe.

this sars cov 2 was a strain from sars cov1, which people had immunity up to 20 years after initially infected.

the jab only used the spike protein to train the imune system to recognize covid. but omicron had like 28 differences from the original strain, that the jab was designed from. there are many different markers that the natural strains, would have available for the immune system to use to recognize.
a potential reason why the jab was waning so fast, it just has a limited window, compared to the subsequent strains. all successive strains mutating away from the orignal.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 20th, 2022, 11:45 pm

preempt
adnj would have wrote:your so dumb, ur stupid, ur a dum muthafu@a, u have no data. there is not data to prove that. u have to follow what the profit focused chemical companies say, and what ur bribe taking politicians say. bla bla bla.

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » April 21st, 2022, 11:05 am

sMASH wrote:preempt
adnj would have wrote:your so dumb, ur stupid, ur a dum muthafu@a, u have no data. there is not data to prove that. u have to follow what the profit focused chemical companies say, and what ur bribe taking politicians say. bla bla bla.
I mean do you have any proof at all for that? You can't just make sheit up and expect us to take you at your word.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 21st, 2022, 11:27 am

ed360123 wrote:
sMASH wrote:preempt
I mean do you have any proof at all for that? You can't just make sheit up and expect us to take you at your word.
Afnj posted the link to study last year November December.

I didnt bother to elaborate cause it there.

Lo and behold, he was focusing on the unjabbed getting more covid thsn any other group.
But the major take away is that the previously infected, jabbed and unjabbed performed practically identically. With those who were only jabbed and not infected, still performing worse than an unjabbed previously infected person. But sti better than a totally covid naive person

But common sense and how the immunity was taught to work, in the past, was always that natural immunity performs better than a vaccine.
A vaccine attempts to mimic a virus in order to train the immune system.

The only reason why vax was preferred, was because they used dead virus cells, that did not risk infecting the person, in order to train the immune system.

One of the first, if not the first vaccine was using cow Pox to inoculate ur self against small Pox. The cow Pox had enough cross immunity to let the immune system fight against the small Pox.

How that was discovered, was when sum fella, forgot his name, noticed the milk maids weren't succumbing to small Pox as other people.

Everybody get tie up and mistake those two things. And pushing Vax as superior.
It not superior, it's just supposed to be safer.

But these new MRNA vaxes, not as safe, since the trials. Causing a lot more damage than vaccines usually did in the past.

These new vaxes aren't as good as past vaxes, cause too many vaxed people got sick, 4 to 6 months after u need a booster cause it waning, and many vaxed people still ded and blame it on comorbidities.
If ur comorbid and vaxed, u still likely to ded.
If ur not comorbid and not vaxed, ur likely to live.

That Vax was a giant cash grab.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 21st, 2022, 11:33 am

This is before covid, befure this whole propaganda to push the covee Vax warp all the authorities agendas

Befure they change up definitions in the Maria Webster dictionary to suit the failure Vax.

It was health common sense.
The immunity u get is better, it just wasn't safer.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 21st, 2022, 11:53 am

same thing I type above, based on the same study that adnj posted, but in white man words

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » April 21st, 2022, 11:54 am

adnj posted lots of articles disproving you last year into this year.

but i wont elaborate any further 8-)

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 21st, 2022, 11:55 am

Smashy...you saying that the vaccines didn't help people with comorbidites to stay away from getting to the point that they needed hospital care?

It didn't make them strong enough to stay home and recover rather than clutter up the overwhelm the public health care system?

And many many people have comorbidities they don't know about

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 21st, 2022, 12:15 pm

st7 wrote:adnj posted lots of articles disproving you last year into this year.

Not disproving just saying that there is no data to show ivermectin prevents covid. The studies he show is use of ivermectin AFTER ur infected. But ur supposed to take ivermectin before infection.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 21st, 2022, 12:22 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Smashy...you saying that the vaccines didn't help people with comorbidites to stay away from getting to the point that they needed hospital care?

It didn't make them strong enough to stay home and recover rather than clutter up the overwhelm the public health care system?

And many many people have comorbidities they don't know about
It helped most, but not enough to say it was a silver bullet, cause u still could not get jabbed and still live.
And the vaccine injury made it not even safe enough to take it 'Jess for so'.

There were too much reports of issues with the Vax, before they authorized it, from the trials.

And it got hushed.
Then u heard the stories of injuries, and that got stifled too.
Then anybody complain, medical authorities revised to acknowledge it coukd happen.

Media platforms blocked and labeled as misinformation anybody talking.

U didn't get info cause it's surpressed, u didn't get studies, cause they weren't carried out as it was being used.

All I can say was, I had the mildest viral encounters, with the only real difference being horse medicine. Pretty sure one of them had to be omicron ba1

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 21st, 2022, 12:26 pm

To summarize Smash:
If you don't want to get covid, you should get covid

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 21st, 2022, 12:42 pm

Idk na smash. I have several comorbidities and overweight. I had get pretty sick with covid and I sure its the vaccine save me from ending up in hospital and suffering

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 21st, 2022, 1:53 pm

Me not fit, just the ivermectin. Everybody different tho.
This new Vax should have been individual choice rather than a giant push. As it is now,

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 21st, 2022, 2:22 pm

The reason for the push is because the health system was being overwhelmed

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » April 21st, 2022, 2:47 pm

timelapse wrote:To summarize Smash:
If you don't want to get covid, you should get covid
You would think they would understand the contradiction. But apparently not.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » April 21st, 2022, 3:07 pm

sMASH wrote:
st7 wrote:adnj posted lots of articles disproving you last year into this year.

Not disproving just saying that there is no data to show ivermectin prevents covid. The studies he show is use of ivermectin AFTER ur infected. But ur supposed to take ivermectin before infection.

ok so you're supposed to take it before infection. how often do you have to intake ivermectin?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 21st, 2022, 3:32 pm

I took it every 2 months, Since August last year and got a couple virus in January. Very mild, slight discomfort, fur half a day... Unusually breif time

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”