TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Are you taking the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Yes, I am already vaccinated.
68
65%
Yes, I am awaiting vaccination.
12
12%
No, I don't want it.
15
14%
I am not sure.
9
9%
 
Total votes: 104

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15526
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby De Dragon » September 2nd, 2021, 11:24 pm

redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:even if herd immunity is not achievable it in no way means we should stop vaccinating as the more we do the more ppl we protect, and also the less the virus can spread. low spread with very low hospitalizations is perhaps what we want.
Until a variant emerges that is able to bypass vaccine , what then


with every infection there is a very small chance of a mutation which becomes a variant of concern. the chance of it happening is much higher when there is a lot or uncontrolled spread. by reducing the number of infections we reduce that likelihood. and we can reduce that number by- guess what? vaccinating, as well as other things like masks, distancing, etc.

120+ pages and yuh still hadda point this out to Moe Jason :roll:

adnj
punchin NOS
Posts: 4959
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby adnj » September 3rd, 2021, 7:33 am

De Dragon wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:even if herd immunity is not achievable it in no way means we should stop vaccinating as the more we do the more ppl we protect, and also the less the virus can spread. low spread with very low hospitalizations is perhaps what we want.
Until a variant emerges that is able to bypass vaccine , what then


with every infection there is a very small chance of a mutation which becomes a variant of concern. the chance of it happening is much higher when there is a lot or uncontrolled spread. by reducing the number of infections we reduce that likelihood. and we can reduce that number by- guess what? vaccinating, as well as other things like masks, distancing, etc.

120+ pages and yuh still hadda point this out to Moe Jason :roll:


There are already vaccines in clinical trials. Phase 3 could start by the end of 2021.

------------

Phase 1 Clinical Trial of WRAIR-developed COVID-19 Vaccine Begins

Apr 2, 2021

A unique vaccine to protect against COVID-19 began Phase 1 clinical testing on April 6th at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR) Clinical Trials Center. Scientists developed a nanoparticle vaccine based on a ferritin platform that offers a flexible approach to target multiple variants of SARS-CoV-2 and potentially other coronaviruses as well.

The vaccine, called spike ferritin nanoparticle (SpFN), stands out in the COVID-19 vaccine landscape. Its multi-faced sphere design allows repetitive, ordered presentation of the coronavirus spike protein to the immune system, a strategy that may help provide broader protection.

“Even before recent COVID-19 variants were identified, our team was concerned about the emergence of new coronaviruses in human populations, a threat that has been accelerating in recent years” said Dr. Kayvon Modjarrad, Director of EIDB, who leads the Army’s COVID vaccine research efforts. “That’s why we need a vaccine like this; one that has potential to protect broadly and proactively against multiple coronavirus species and strains.”

https://eidresearch.org/news/news/phase ... ine-begins

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 27791
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 4th, 2021, 3:54 pm

Is either yuh get d vaccine or d virus
Attachments
IMG-20210904-WA0080.jpg

User avatar
st7
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1759
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:13 am

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby st7 » September 4th, 2021, 4:06 pm

them look like they have a chance of getting both :S

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 27791
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 4th, 2021, 4:16 pm

Pfizer everything

User avatar
hover11
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2642
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby hover11 » September 4th, 2021, 4:23 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Is either yuh get d vaccine or d virus
I just came from there (the mall itself) you can't pass and they keep announcing form three lines and they not even paying attention, no social distancing either.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11559
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby redmanjp » September 4th, 2021, 4:27 pm

should be done outdoors with good ventilation like the parking lot- or have an appointment system for indoors.

User avatar
hover11
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2642
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby hover11 » September 4th, 2021, 4:28 pm

This is a super spreader

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11559
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby redmanjp » September 4th, 2021, 4:28 pm

where in the west can adults get Pfizer? this might be the only vax my dad taking

is it available in the savannah?
Last edited by redmanjp on September 4th, 2021, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
supercharged turbo
punchin NOS
Posts: 3521
Joined: January 19th, 2011, 6:53 pm
Location: turn around

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby supercharged turbo » September 4th, 2021, 4:36 pm

Covid nothing
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Is either yuh get d vaccine or d virus

User avatar
nick639v2
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2033
Joined: November 1st, 2016, 9:46 am

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby nick639v2 » September 4th, 2021, 5:45 pm

If D teacher could do it, you all could too!!
Screenshot_20210904-174401.jpg

User avatar
hover11
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2642
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby hover11 » September 4th, 2021, 5:47 pm

nick639v2 wrote:If D teacher could do it, you all could too!!
Screenshot_20210904-174401.jpg
He will do anything to reduce his sentence

User avatar
hover11
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2642
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby hover11 » September 4th, 2021, 6:58 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Is either yuh get d vaccine or d virus
I wonder how much it cost taxpayers for the use of the mall premises when the community center was a stone throw away.

User avatar
j.o.e
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5592
Joined: October 5th, 2008, 8:56 pm
Location: On tuner

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby j.o.e » September 4th, 2021, 10:33 pm

hover11 wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Is either yuh get d vaccine or d virus
I wonder how much it cost taxpayers for the use of the mall premises when the community center was a stone throw away.


Either way I think the mall is a better option for enticing ppl. Only ppl who want the vaccine heading down into the community centre in GV. The mall can push more vaccines to more casual people who don’t see vaccination as a priority.

User avatar
st7
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1759
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:13 am

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby st7 » September 4th, 2021, 11:34 pm

it can also accommodate the amt of people and parking

'free thinker' but no actual thinking

i_code_and_stuff
Ricer
Posts: 26
Joined: January 18th, 2021, 4:51 pm

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby i_code_and_stuff » September 4th, 2021, 11:40 pm

redmanjp wrote:where in the west can adults get Pfizer? this might be the only vax my dad taking

is it available in the savannah?


currently napa, hc stadium, and from monday the savannah

Mmoney607
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 732
Joined: April 1st, 2021, 9:21 am

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby Mmoney607 » September 4th, 2021, 11:54 pm

Just the other day they didn't want to give people Pfizer at all at all. People wanted to cuss you for asking for Pfizer. It was a crime to give out Pfizer.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11559
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby redmanjp » September 5th, 2021, 12:02 am

funny, many of the adverse effects from the vaccine can also be caused by the virus itself! except the risk is much higher with the virus


User avatar
MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9049
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby MaxPower » September 5th, 2021, 12:56 am

nick639v2 wrote:If D teacher could do it, you all could too!!
Screenshot_20210904-174401.jpg


Ok good.

Now the whole of Beetham and Sea Lots will get inspiration from their idol to get vaccinated.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11559
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby redmanjp » September 5th, 2021, 7:15 pm


User avatar
timelapse
punchin NOS
Posts: 3552
Joined: June 20th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby timelapse » September 5th, 2021, 8:11 pm

People just looking for a team to side with.They do the same with football and GOT.
They have zero medical experience to tell the difference

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1110
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby sam1978 » September 5th, 2021, 8:28 pm

Nah they do “research “ and that’s what the science point them to.

But is also ah ranking ting. America ha fizer nah.

adnj
punchin NOS
Posts: 4959
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby adnj » September 5th, 2021, 9:05 pm

Why People Refuse Vaccines

Why are people not getting vaccinated? These disparate groups of people who are refusing the vaccine have a variety of reasons, but here are some commonalities between them. 

75%

OF ADULTS REFUSING VACCINATION ARE SKEPTICAL OF BOTH COVID AND ITS VACCINES

The vast majority—90%—of this group say they are not worried about getting sick from Covid-19 and are less convinced the vaccines work, according to Kaiser polling.


Those with no plans to get vaccinated also expressed distrust in companies making vaccines (17%) and against vaccines more generally (12%).    

36%

OF ADULTS ON THE VACCINE FENCE ARE MOSTLY WORRIED ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS

Concerns about side effects were consistently the top concern for different groups open to taking the vaccine, according to polling by Morning Consult.


Fears the vaccines moved through clinical trials too quickly was another top concern among, reported by 31% surveyed.


22%

OF UNVACCINATED ADULTS DON’T THINK VACCINES PREVENT DYING FROM COVID-19

14% of unvaccinated people believe the shots are minimally effective at preventing death from Covid-19 and 19% say they do nothing to prevent serious illness, hospitalization or becoming infected if exposed, according to polling by Kaiser. Only 2% of vaccinated adults hold similar opinions.


According to a recent U.K. study, vaccines drastically lower the odds of severe illness, hospitalization and death among the few vaccinated people infected with Covid-19.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart ... fae49152ea

User avatar
hover11
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2642
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby hover11 » September 5th, 2021, 9:09 pm

The fact that you are unable to sue the company should damages occur is all I need to know
adnj wrote:Why People Refuse Vaccines

Why are people not getting vaccinated? These disparate groups of people who are refusing the vaccine have a variety of reasons, but here are some commonalities between them. 

75%

OF ADULTS REFUSING VACCINATION ARE SKEPTICAL OF BOTH COVID AND ITS VACCINES

The vast majority—90%—of this group say they are not worried about getting sick from Covid-19 and are less convinced the vaccines work, according to Kaiser polling.


Those with no plans to get vaccinated also expressed distrust in companies making vaccines (17%) and against vaccines more generally (12%).    

36%

OF ADULTS ON THE VACCINE FENCE ARE MOSTLY WORRIED ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS

Concerns about side effects were consistently the top concern for different groups open to taking the vaccine, according to polling by Morning Consult.


Fears the vaccines moved through clinical trials too quickly was another top concern among, reported by 31% surveyed.


22%

OF UNVACCINATED ADULTS DON’T THINK VACCINES PREVENT DYING FROM COVID-19

14% of unvaccinated people believe the shots are minimally effective at preventing death from Covid-19 and 19% say they do nothing to prevent serious illness, hospitalization or becoming infected if exposed, according to polling by Kaiser. Only 2% of vaccinated adults hold similar opinions.


According to a recent U.K. study, vaccines drastically lower the odds of severe illness, hospitalization and death among the few vaccinated people infected with Covid-19.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart ... fae49152ea

User avatar
hover11
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2642
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby hover11 » September 5th, 2021, 9:11 pm

The fact that you are unable to sue the company should damages occur is all I need to know

User avatar
st7
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1759
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:13 am

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby st7 » September 5th, 2021, 9:12 pm

adnj wrote:Why People Refuse Vaccines

Why are people not getting vaccinated? These disparate groups of people who are refusing the vaccine have a variety of reasons, but here are some commonalities between them. 

75%

OF ADULTS REFUSING VACCINATION ARE SKEPTICAL OF BOTH COVID AND ITS VACCINES

The vast majority—90%—of this group say they are not worried about getting sick from Covid-19 and are less convinced the vaccines work, according to Kaiser polling.


Those with no plans to get vaccinated also expressed distrust in companies making vaccines (17%) and against vaccines more generally (12%).    

36%

OF ADULTS ON THE VACCINE FENCE ARE MOSTLY WORRIED ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS

Concerns about side effects were consistently the top concern for different groups open to taking the vaccine, according to polling by Morning Consult.


Fears the vaccines moved through clinical trials too quickly was another top concern among, reported by 31% surveyed.


22%

OF UNVACCINATED ADULTS DON’T THINK VACCINES PREVENT DYING FROM COVID-19

14% of unvaccinated people believe the shots are minimally effective at preventing death from Covid-19 and 19% say they do nothing to prevent serious illness, hospitalization or becoming infected if exposed, according to polling by Kaiser. Only 2% of vaccinated adults hold similar opinions.


According to a recent U.K. study, vaccines drastically lower the odds of severe illness, hospitalization and death among the few vaccinated people infected with Covid-19.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart ... fae49152ea


wow ... i know a free thinker on here who is all the 100%

adnj
punchin NOS
Posts: 4959
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby adnj » September 5th, 2021, 9:19 pm

hover11 wrote:The fact that you are unable to sue the company should damages occur is all I need to know
No-fault compensation programme for COVID-19 vaccines is a world first

22 February 2021 News release

https://www.who.int/news/item/22-02-202 ... orld-first

User avatar
hover11
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2642
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby hover11 » September 5th, 2021, 9:24 pm

I want to sue the company not apply for a programme
adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:The fact that you are unable to sue the company should damages occur is all I need to know
No-fault compensation programme for COVID-19 vaccines is a world first

22 February 2021 News release

https://www.who.int/news/item/22-02-202 ... orld-first

adnj
punchin NOS
Posts: 4959
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby adnj » September 5th, 2021, 9:25 pm

hover11 wrote:I want to sue the company not apply for a programme


Image

User avatar
hover11
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2642
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby hover11 » September 5th, 2021, 9:45 pm

adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:I want to sue the company not apply for a programme


Image
Lemme know what you find
FB_IMG_1630892693217.jpg

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dizzy28, Google Adsense [Bot] and 140 guests