TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Are you taking the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Yes, I am already vaccinated.
67%
Yes, I am awaiting vaccination.
10%
No, I don't want it.
16%
I am not sure.
7%

Total votes: 121

st7
punchin NOS

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby st7 » September 18th, 2021, 3:26 pm

hover11 wrote:Yes because they took a loan that we can never repay if u don't see a problem with that , that can't be helped
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:Clearly ppl forget the role of the government that is duty to provide, all of a sudden ppl concerned with Government expenditure
alfa wrote:
PariaMan wrote:My question is after vaccines expire on us should the government purchase more in case anti vaxxers change their minds ?

The govt always has vaccines on stock. You could walk into any health facility with your toddler to get a polio shot. Sometimes they might expire like with any other medicine and the govt purchases more in reasonable amounts. New humans are born everyday and Trinidad will require a constant supply of vaccines .No difference with COVID

ent you was concern about the money govt take as a loan from China?

oh yeah, u fraid Big China. yuh sheep

idk if you dont see the hypocrisy in what you say or if it's intentional nah....

i hadda guess yuh parental units kept reassuring you that you were a special boy growing up.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 18th, 2021, 3:29 pm

Again expenditure does not mean take loans and add debt to the country you could have increased taxes and cut certain initiatives,Trinidad has become a welfare state and we cannot sustain such any longer, loans are for generations to come simply passing problems onto them, maybe if you did a MBA you would know the fundamentals of politics it's effects on the economy
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:Yes because they took a loan that we can never repay if u don't see a problem with that , that can't be helped
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:Clearly ppl forget the role of the government that is duty to provide, all of a sudden ppl concerned with Government expenditure
alfa wrote:
PariaMan wrote:My question is after vaccines expire on us should the government purchase more in case anti vaxxers change their minds ?

The govt always has vaccines on stock. You could walk into any health facility with your toddler to get a polio shot. Sometimes they might expire like with any other medicine and the govt purchases more in reasonable amounts. New humans are born everyday and Trinidad will require a constant supply of vaccines .No difference with COVID

idk if you dont see the hypocrisy in what you say or if it's intentional nah....

i hadda guess yuh parental units kept reassuring you that you were a special boy growing up.
Last edited by hover11 on September 18th, 2021, 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 18th, 2021, 3:37 pm

hover11 wrote:Again expenditure does not mean take loans and add debt to the country you could have increased taxes and cut certain initiatives, loans are for generations to come problems
st7 wrote:
st7 wrote:
alfa wrote:

sooooo you not concerned about what the govt 'spending' the money on, you just concerned about where they borrowing the money from ALONE.

alright mr mba in ba

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 18th, 2021, 3:43 pm

Read to understand not to reply
hover11 wrote:Again expenditure does not mean take loans and add debt to the country you could have increased taxes and cut certain initiatives,Trinidad has become a welfare state and we cannot sustain such any longer, loans are for generations to come simply passing problems onto them, maybe if you did a MBA you would know the fundamentals of politics it's effects on the economy
st7 wrote:
st7 wrote:
alfa wrote:

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 18th, 2021, 3:46 pm

hover11 wrote:Read to understand not to reply
hover11 wrote:Again expenditure does not mean take loans and add debt to the country you could have increased taxes and cut certain initiatives,Trinidad has become a welfare state and we cannot sustain such any longer, loans are for generations to come simply passing problems onto them, maybe if you did a MBA you would know the fundamentals of politics it's effects on the economy
st7 wrote:
st7 wrote:
alfa wrote:

Brace for austerity measures:

Government austerity measures have been the norm for loan repayment for the last century: Germany, Greece, Italy, etc. The government just cuts payroll and expenditures.

When/if inflation hits and/or the TT dollar is devalued, your foreign investments hold their value. Some local investments may even be inflation-resistant. Some people will be unaffected.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 18th, 2021, 4:04 pm

hover11 wrote:Read to understand not to reply
st7 wrote:
st7 wrote:
alfa wrote:

LOLLL is how yuh edit yuh post and then added the edits in this one you quoted to make it seem i dotish like you.

saddis :lol: :lol:

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 19th, 2021, 11:33 am

VACCINE HESITATION
The South West Regional Health Authority (SWRHA) held a one-shot Johnson and Johnson Covid-19 vaccination road trip initiative at Gulf City Mall, La Romaine, on Saturday. Express photojournalist Trevor Watson visited the site and found these SWRHA customers service representatives waiting on members of the public. The Express was told that one and a half hours into the exercise 18 persons had received the one shot vaccine.

https://www.facebook.com/19269626077257 ... 666152841/

18 persons

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 19th, 2021, 12:17 pm

in 1 and a half hrs into the exercise....

Karen, you does real grasp at straws

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 19th, 2021, 12:22 pm

You right I'm sure alot of ppl gonna rush right before they close up
st7 wrote:in 1 and a half hrs into the exercise....

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 19th, 2021, 12:52 pm

hover11 wrote:You right I'm sure alot of ppl gonna rush right before they close up

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 19th, 2021, 1:17 pm

Seems you have a problem with your body your choice live with it
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:You right I'm sure alot of ppl gonna rush right before they close up

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » September 19th, 2021, 1:27 pm

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » September 19th, 2021, 1:29 pm

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 19th, 2021, 1:32 pm

Monkey see monkey do I guess
DMan7 wrote:Image

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 19th, 2021, 1:33 pm

Duane these ppl are spamming the forum

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » September 19th, 2021, 1:47 pm

Nah that was my honest reply/expression to what you wrote.
I can't speak for "DMan7"

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 19th, 2021, 3:21 pm

Blaze and Dman7 were like

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 19th, 2021, 3:36 pm

What does this have to do with covid vaccines though
st7 wrote:Blaze and Dman7 were like

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 19th, 2021, 4:46 pm

now you're concerned about vaccines?

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » September 19th, 2021, 5:36 pm

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 20th, 2021, 1:30 pm

https://tt.loopnews.com/content/50000-m ... low-566626

As some parents remain reluctant to immunise their children against COVID-19, the government has sought to reallocate a portion of the country's 305,000 Pfizer vaccines -- initially earmarked for persons between the ages of 12 to 18 -- for adults.

Speaking at the Ministry of Health's media conference on Monday, Minister of Health Terrence Deyaslingh said 50,000 doses of the vaccine will be made available to the wider population.

This is in addition to the 50,000 offered to the adult population on September 3. Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley had announced the decision on September 3 following a three-day Cabinet retreat.

So far, Deyalsingh said over 23,000 adults have been immunised with the two-dose shot which is close to 46,000 doses administered.

Meanwhile, he pleaded with parents and guardians to vaccinate their children as concerns mount over the presence of the Delta variant on the island.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 20th, 2021, 2:11 pm

What was written:
hover11 wrote:Duane these ppl are spamming the forum

What should have been written:
Duane, these people are spamming the forum faster than I am.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 20th, 2021, 3:47 pm

adnj wrote:What was written:
hover11 wrote:Duane these ppl are spamming the forum

What should have been written:
Duane, these people are spamming the forum faster than I am.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 21st, 2021, 1:42 pm

7df78839-f6b7-46fe-9d66-19ef59bc40a5.jpg

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 21st, 2021, 2:12 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:7df78839-f6b7-46fe-9d66-19ef59bc40a5.jpg

i hope we can cross 60% fully vaxxed by year's end....

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » September 21st, 2021, 2:15 pm

It won't make a difference. 7 ppl I know who are fully vaccinated, have been bedridden. Half of them are in excellent health.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 21st, 2021, 2:18 pm

st7 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:7df78839-f6b7-46fe-9d66-19ef59bc40a5.jpg

i hope we can cross 60% fully vaxxed by year's end....
Lol this guy has HIGH hopes

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 21st, 2021, 2:25 pm

matr1x wrote:It won't make a difference. 7 ppl I know who are fully vaccinated, have been bedridden. Half of them are in excellent health.

oh damn, that's tough. which vaccine they took that caused this?

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » September 21st, 2021, 2:59 pm

All asterzenica. Double dose and 2 week period complete.

I have sinopharm so......

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 21st, 2021, 3:12 pm

matr1x wrote:All asterzenica. Double dose and 2 week period complete.

I have sinopharm so......
What is "asterzenica"?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”