TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Are you taking the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Yes, I am already vaccinated.
67%
Yes, I am awaiting vaccination.
10%
No, I don't want it.
16%
I am not sure.
7%

Total votes: 121

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby PariaMan » July 30th, 2021, 7:58 pm

Yea he was a good one
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
PariaMan wrote:Co worker died today

May he rest in peace

Condolences PariaMan

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 30th, 2021, 8:48 pm

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » July 30th, 2021, 8:58 pm

HOW DARE YOU BRING SENSE IN MY HOUSE

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 30th, 2021, 10:19 pm

Don't vaccinate, get sick, get dead. Just make sure you at least have the good sense to keep yourself away from others.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 30th, 2021, 10:49 pm

How old was he?

MOH report said 13 ppl died. Including 7 middle aged. 5 of them were middle aged males WITHOUT commorbities. Young hard back man.

Get d vaccine now! Because when Delta reach is not if but when yuh getting it.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » July 30th, 2021, 11:00 pm

He was 56
redmanjp wrote:How old was he?

MOH report said 13 ppl died. Including 7 middle aged. 5 of them were middle aged males WITHOUT commorbities. Young hard back man.

Get d vaccine now! Because when Delta reach is not if but when yuh getting it.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » July 30th, 2021, 11:01 pm

De Dragon wrote:Don't vaccinate, get sick, get dead. Just make sure you at least have the good sense to keep yourself away from others.

The persons spreading the misinformaion are the small church christian religious leaders. They flock are spewing all the anti-vax nonesense. The all need to be muzzled...

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » July 30th, 2021, 11:18 pm

Gladiator wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Don't vaccinate, get sick, get dead. Just make sure you at least have the good sense to keep yourself away from others.

The persons spreading the misinformaion are the small church christian religious leaders. They flock are spewing all the anti-vax nonesense. The all need to be muzzled...

Not just christian, i have seen muslims and atheists speaking about not getting vaccinated. I have seen some religious groups taking a neutral position... they are not encouraging or discouraging persons from taking the vaccine.

I see some pro-black groups prefer the cuban vaccine than vaccines made in the US or China.

I will never endorse a person or group using the state or giving power to the state to muzzle another person or group. You would not like it when the tables are turned on you.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 30th, 2021, 11:19 pm

Gladiator wrote:

I don't mind reasoned discourse, but the blatant lies, feigned ignorance and misinformation is appalling. First it was "dem vacksine eh safe!" BILLIONS of people have been vaccinated without issue, and yet when you point this out, they shift to "buh wah about de futyah?" :roll: :roll:

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » July 30th, 2021, 11:54 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

Not just christian, i have seen muslims and atheists speaking about not getting vaccinated. I have seen some religious groups taking a neutral position... they are not encouraging or discouraging persons from taking the vaccine.

I see some pro-black groups prefer the cuban vaccine than vaccines made in the US or China.

I will never endorse a person or group using the state or giving power to the state to muzzle another person or group. You would not like it when the tables are turned on you.

The muzzling is for the misinformation and dostishness they spreading to people who blinded by their faith and following these useless religious leaders. I have been involved in too much COVID activities to tell you that 90% is small church people.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » July 31st, 2021, 5:50 am

Gladiator wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

The muzzling is for the misinformation and dostishness they spreading to people who blinded by their faith and following these useless religious leaders. I have been involved in too much COVID activities to tell you that 90% is small church people.
... 90% in your experience. Remember that.

The misinformation and denigration is found worldwide.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 31st, 2021, 6:16 am

its becoming a bigger mess now that the local social media experts have jumped in big time taking issue with the employer policies
unfortunately for many of the sheep it will not be a health issue anymore but a job toting exercise with many of those on the sidelines going against as is usually the case when these empty vessels startup

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 31st, 2021, 6:32 am

Gladiator wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

Ive seen the same thing myself, and its a particular church in most cases.Same folks don't contribute to office events.You know who they are

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » July 31st, 2021, 6:44 am

I could also be wrong because Doma, Trotters and Aboud have pissed off blacks a lot in the last year.

But much of the anti vax sentiment on Facebook in the last few days is coming from black people. Not all, but at least 60-70% of it.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 31st, 2021, 7:04 am

Dohplaydat wrote:I could also be wrong because Doma, Trotters and Aboud have pissed off blacks a lot in the last year.

But much of the anti vax sentiment on Facebook in the last few days is coming from black people. Not all, but at least 60-70% of it.
Haven't seen it myself, but the talk is that the vaccines were designed to sterilize/kill black people.Something to do with the views of Luis Farrakhan that went around on a video.I hearing that nonsense in quite a few places, but again its mostly from members of a particular church whose leader has large billboards on the highway with his kids on it

I don't have the original video that went around but this is the gist
https://firstdraftnews.org/articles/the-nation-of-islam-and-anti-vaccine-rhetoric/

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » July 31st, 2021, 8:08 am

I think they will say all essential supposed to be vac.. since they are the ones really moving about in a lockdown.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 31st, 2021, 10:20 am

There's a video circulating on FB and WhatsApp with a Trinidad epidemiologist talking with a local social media talk show host discouraging ppl from taking the vax

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » July 31st, 2021, 10:26 am

Isn't that PEA's brother??
redmanjp wrote:There's a video circulating on FB and WhatsApp with a Trinidad epidemiologist talking with a local social media talk show host discouraging ppl from taking the vax

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 31st, 2021, 10:45 am

Dizzy28 wrote:Isn't that PEA's brother??
redmanjp wrote:There's a video circulating on FB and WhatsApp with a Trinidad epidemiologist talking with a local social media talk show host discouraging ppl from taking the vax

not sure but another vid had PEA and him as well

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » July 31st, 2021, 11:03 am

Lol what ? Anyone has a link ?

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » July 31st, 2021, 11:08 am

Kenjo wrote:

Is this it?

https://m.facebook.com/ConcernedTrinbag ... 594615186/

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » July 31st, 2021, 11:09 am

Oh well, it seems as if when about 50% of target population is about to be achieved the anti-vaxxers who themselves represent the other 50% unlease their mayhem views and 'bam' the drive slows right down.
The success of the vaccination imperative seems be falling victim to this global reality which then carries us back to square one since the covid virus gets the time to reengineer itself.
Presently people watching you in the face and declaring they ain't taking no vaccine and vex if you enquire in cases where want you to give them employment.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 31st, 2021, 11:26 am

aaron17 wrote:
Kenjo wrote:

Is this it?

https://m.facebook.com/ConcernedTrinbag ... 594615186/

yeah. i flagged it. let FB decide if to fact check it.

that FB group ConcernedTrinbagonians spreading a lot of misinformation.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » July 31st, 2021, 11:27 am

Yea wasnt saying not to take it...though but to be vigilant.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 31st, 2021, 11:33 am

Dr Paul Elias Alexander?

IMG_5131.JPG

IMG_5132.JPG

IMG_5133.JPG

This is who these talk show hosts are promoting as a source of valid information?

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » July 31st, 2021, 11:34 am

What about those serious protests going on right now in australia 2 weeks ago about vaxx and rights?

Where are the rise though? And deaths?
Are they under reporting figures officially?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 31st, 2021, 12:08 pm

aaron17 wrote:Yea wasnt saying not to take it...though but to be vigilant.

but he saying d virus will mutate due to the lockdown. it has mutated in place with HIGH transmission as in millions of infections, not extremely low cases.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » July 31st, 2021, 12:24 pm

redmanjp wrote:
aaron17 wrote:Yea wasnt saying not to take it...though but to be vigilant.

but he saying d virus will mutate due to the lockdown. it has mutated in place with HIGH transmission as in millions of infections, not extremely low cases.

Have a time slot where he say that?

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » July 31st, 2021, 12:50 pm

Have enough who, fda, EU or UK approved vaccines been produced to vaccinate the over 7 billion humans on earth?

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » July 31st, 2021, 12:59 pm

When we fully vacc. 800,000 ppl.. what would happen to rest ? crapaud smoke yuh pipe?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”