TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Are you taking the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Yes, I am already vaccinated.
67%
Yes, I am awaiting vaccination.
10%
No, I don't want it.
16%
I am not sure.
7%

Total votes: 121

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates)

Postby elec2020 » November 17th, 2020, 1:13 pm

^ Canada and New Zealand have already made the covid19 vaccine mandatory while these uncertainties are still unknown. None of the long term ramifications of the vaccine are known. As well as the results have not been peer reviewed but experts are already pointing out flaws in them. Anyway time will tell who stands on the right side of history. I am just trying to show individuals who not as well informed to not believe everything positive on these things and take the chain-up to jab yourself because it is "the socially responsible thing to do". Cause society will help you when you catching your skin fighting yet to be identified illnesses that result after long-term exposure to the vaccine.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 18th, 2020, 11:35 am

pfizer now saying their own is 94% effective for over 65s- real competition for that Operation Warp Speed money

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-54986208

Covid vaccine: Pfizer says it's '94% effective in over-65s'
Published15 minutes ago
IMAGE COPYRIGHTGETTY IMAGES
The coronavirus vaccine developed by Pfizer and BioNTech appears to protect 94% of adults over 65 years old.

More data released from their ongoing phase three trial suggests it works equally well in people of all ages, races and ethnicities.

The companies say they will now apply for authorisation for emergency use of the jab in the US.

The findings are based on two doses given to more than 41,000 people around the world.

Last week, Pfizer and BioNTech published preliminary data showing the vaccine offered 90% protection against Covid-19 and there were no safety concerns.

This was followed by impressive data on another vaccine, made by US company Moderna, suggesting nearly 95% protection.

'Reassuring'
Wednesday's data from Pfizer and BioNTech, which builds on last week's data, suggests the vaccine is 95% effective based on 170 cases Covid-19 developing in volunteers.

Just eight were in the group given the vaccine, suggesting it offers good protection. The rest of the cases were in the placebo group given a dummy jab.

Scientists said the data was further encouraging news, with Prof Trudie Lang from the University of Oxford, saying we are in "a remarkable and very reassuring situation".

"To go from identifying a new virus to having several vaccines at the point of applying for regulatory approval is an incredible milestone for science," she said,

Although the full trial data has yet to be published, the companies say there have been no serious safety concerns. But they did notice headaches and fatigue in about 2% of volunteers given the vaccine.

There is also evidence that the vaccine protects against severe Covid - but this is based on only 10 cases.

However it's still unclear how long protection from the vaccine lasts and if it stops people transmitting the virus.

In the trial, 42% of all participants are from diverse ethnic backgrounds and 41% are aged between 56 and 85 years old.

The trial, which is testing people at 150 sites in the US, Germany, Turkey, South Africa, Brazil and Argentina, will collect data on the safety and efficacy of the vaccine for another two years.

The companies behind it expect to produce up to 50 million doses of the vaccine this year and up to 1.3 billion doses by the end of 2021.

The UK has pre-ordered 40 million doses and should get 10 million by the end of the year.

It has also ordered 100 million doses of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, which is planning to release data from its phase three trial soon.

Vaccine development
There are hundreds of vaccines in development around the world, and about a dozen in the final stages of testing, known as phase three.

The first two to show any results - made by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna - both use an experimental approach, called mRNA, which involves injecting part of the virus's genetic code into the body to train the immune system.

Antibodies and T-cells are then made by the body to fight the coronavirus.

The Sputnik vaccine, developed in Russia, has also released early data from phase three based on a smaller number of volunteers and Covid cases.

There are some logistical challenges with mRNA vaccines, namely the need to store them at cold temperatures.

The Pfizer vaccine must be stored at around minus 80C, although it can be kept in a fridge for five days.

Moderna's vaccine needs to be stored at minus 20C for up to six months and kept in a standard fridge for up to a month.
Last edited by redmanjp on November 18th, 2020, 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 18th, 2020, 11:38 am

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-relea ... QUKSvMwSfg

PFIZER AND BIONTECH CONCLUDE PHASE 3 STUDY OF COVID-19 VACCINE CANDIDATE, MEETING ALL PRIMARY EFFICACY ENDPOINTS

Primary efficacy analysis demonstrates BNT162b2 to be 95% effective against COVID-19 beginning 28 days after the first dose;170 confirmed cases of COVID-19 were evaluated, with 162 observed in the placebo group versus 8 in the vaccine group
Efficacy was consistent across age, gender, race and ethnicity demographics; observed efficacy in adults over 65 years of age was over 94%
Safety data milestone required by U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) has been achieved
Data demonstrate vaccine was well tolerated across all populations with over 43,000 participants enrolled; no serious safety concerns observed; the only Grade 3 adverse event greater than 2% in frequency was fatigue at 3.8% and headache at 2.0%
Companies plan to submit within days to the FDA for EUA and share data with other regulatory agencies around the globe
The companies expect to produce globally up to 50 million vaccine doses in 2020 and up to 1.3 billion doses by the end of 2021
Pfizer is confident in its vast experience, expertise and existing cold-chain infrastructure to distribute the vaccine around the world

Seems like they ready to roll

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 18th, 2020, 11:40 am

"Final trial results showed that only eight people out more than 20,000 who got the vaccine caught coronavirus in the study, compared to 162 who were given a fake jab. A total of 10 people got severe Covid-19, one of whom had been given the real vaccine."

So someone got serious covid after getting the vaccine but it 95 % effective. Ok

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rough.html

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 18th, 2020, 12:43 pm

elec2020 wrote:"Final trial results showed that only eight people out more than 20,000 who got the vaccine caught coronavirus in the study, compared to 162 who were given a fake jab. A total of 10 people got severe Covid-19, one of whom had been given the real vaccine."

So someone got serious covid after getting the vaccine but it 95 % effective. Ok

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rough.html

well look at it this way: the chance of getting severe covid is reduced by 90%, so if for unvaccinated ppl i think about 15% require hospitalization, only 1.5% of vaccinated ppl would require it

i doh know how severe they mean, if they mean all hospitalizations including general ward and HDU, or if they only mean ICU though

but also when a majority of the population is vaccinated it means they are unlikely to be able to spread it, reducing the prevalence in th population, so the chance of even an unvaccinated person even getting it is reduced, much more a vaccinated person.

also when let's say 70% of high risk persons are vaccinated it will reduce hospitalizations by almost the same amount, which is the main barometer used to increase or decrease restrictions

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 18th, 2020, 1:33 pm

^ all your points are noted. But keep in mind none of the vaccines so far have been peer-reviewed.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 18th, 2020, 1:56 pm

elec2020 wrote:^ all your points are noted. But keep in mind none of the vaccines so far have been peer-reviewed.

They have been submitted for peer review (of the Phase 3 trial results) and while we await those results, the number of minds that have been already involved in this research, I think we can safely assume there won't be any major issues.

Have you ever submitted any research for peer review?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 18th, 2020, 2:03 pm

^ my mistake I am seeing that that was announced 6 hours ago. Up to yesterday I knew that it was still not peer reviewed as yet. So I will wait to see what the other experts have to say on this (assuming that they have not been bought out). I have submitted research for peer review already. As stated sometime before, my background is in economics so I do research every now and again. Some of my research has been published as a matter of fact.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 18th, 2020, 2:06 pm

elec2020 wrote:^ all your points are noted. But keep in mind none of the vaccines so far have been peer-reviewed.

that process usually takes months- meanwhile ppl dying daily from this thing and hospitals in many countries are overwhelmed, so unless they can fast track that in weeks instead then the risks of waiting outweigh the benefits

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 18th, 2020, 2:24 pm

so you fast track something that can have meaningful long-term ramifications for the entire global population for a virus with a crude mortality ratio (the number of reported deaths divided by the reported cases) of between 3-4% (as reported by WHO). If the fast tracked vaccine has a serious issue for example lets say causing birth defects. Then every person in the world is at risk of having children with possible birth defects. That risk is better than immunizing against a virus with only a 3-4% mortality rate? I say this because we keep losing track that vaccines take about a decade to be deemed fit for public. And still then disasters happen (like with Nigeria meningitis issue). Anyway thats just my two cents.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 18th, 2020, 2:32 pm

elec2020 wrote:so you fast track something that can have meaningful long-term ramifications for the entire global population for a virus with a crude mortality ratio (the number of reported deaths divided by the reported cases) of between 3-4% (as reported by WHO). If the fast tracked vaccine has a serious issue for example lets say causing birth defects. Then every person in the world is at risk of having children with possible birth defects. That risk is better than immunizing against a virus with only a 3-4% mortality rate? I say this because we keep losing track that vaccines take about a decade to be deemed fit for public. And still then disasters happen (like with Nigeria meningitis issue). Anyway thats just my two cents.

It was fast tracked to remove bureaucratic delays as well as money was pumped into resources to get things done faster. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 18th, 2020, 2:35 pm

^ time will tell who stands on the right side of history.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 18th, 2020, 2:43 pm

What i can't understand is there are many deadly diseases such as HIV and cancer which have been with us since inception, money is pumped into these initiatives yearly where are the vaccines for such .....but you want me to trust a vaccine that was in development for some months. THANKS but no thanks
Dohplaydat wrote:
elec2020 wrote:so you fast track something that can have meaningful long-term ramifications for the entire global population for a virus with a crude mortality ratio (the number of reported deaths divided by the reported cases) of between 3-4% (as reported by WHO). If the fast tracked vaccine has a serious issue for example lets say causing birth defects. Then every person in the world is at risk of having children with possible birth defects. That risk is better than immunizing against a virus with only a 3-4% mortality rate? I say this because we keep losing track that vaccines take about a decade to be deemed fit for public. And still then disasters happen (like with Nigeria meningitis issue). Anyway thats just my two cents.

It was fast tracked to remove bureaucratic delays as well as money was pumped into resources to get things done faster. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Hwells
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Hwells » November 18th, 2020, 2:57 pm

meen know why men beating up for.

trini's go have to wait a whole year later for vaccine, cause impsbert go say he aint have no money.

he go end up buying a 'made in china' vaccine and brag about how much money he go save.

do i even need to talk about what made in china means in terms of quality.

so why fight up on things small men have no controll over.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 18th, 2020, 2:57 pm

^ if there was a cancer/HIV pandemic you would have seen the vaccines. But because those diseases don't have high infection rates and outspread panic it more profitable for big pharma to just treat them. Because covid is so highly infectious and has brought economies to a stand still. Big pharma is more inclined to produce a vaccine for it. Thats not to say that Big Pharma has not profited from the pandemic. An article I included below highlights the bahbal that happened in the UK when it comes to PPE. Which politician received how much cutbacks. Which friend get government contracts. Etc. Alot of money passed during this pandemic to big pharma and I am sure many deals were fraught with these same cutbacks to pepper-in favors from governments. As i said before. Time will tell with respect to who stands on the right side of history.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... andal.html

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 18th, 2020, 3:03 pm

hover11 wrote:So you rushing to take a vaccine that was only months in development hmmm ok go strong bro.....you know what I find so funny, HIV , cancer , diabetes, etc all these viruses and diseases that have been with us for however long where are the vaccines for those
Dohplaydat wrote:This is great news! These vaccines have already been mass-produced and stock piled so once final approval is granted this covid nightmare can be over early next year (hopefully).
hover11 wrote:What i can't understand is there are many deadly diseases such as HIV and cancer which have been with us since inception, money is pumped into these initiatives yearly where are the vaccines for such .....but you want me to trust a vaccine that was in development for some months. THANKS but no thanks
Dohplaydat wrote:

Part of the reason previous vaccines have taken years is because new technologies needed to be developed to make them possible.

But we've been preparing for this pandemic since before we knew what it would be, says Trevor Drew, head the CSIRO's Australian Centre for Disease Preparedness, which is responsible for the organisation's COVID-19 virus and vaccine work.

"We called it Disease X. We didn't know what would come, but we knew something would come," he told the ABC in April.

"And then suddenly COVID emerged as the disease."

Funding for this kind of pre-planning has been made more possible in recent years thanks to global funding body Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness (CEPI), which was formed in 2017 to start developing solutions for diseases that didn't exist yet.

Here in Australia, the CEPI-funded University of Queensland vaccine currently being tested in humans is based on a "molecular clamp" technology that was initially developed in the fight against Disease X and was able to be adapted to the new coronavirus as soon as its genetic structure was available.

Similarly, the Oxford vaccine, which is tipped as one of the frontrunners in the COVID-19 vaccine race, was ready for large-scale human trials so quickly because the research team had already tested very similar vaccines in humans for other viruses, including MERS and Ebola.

Kylie Quinn, a vice-chancellor's research fellow at RMIT University, says many of the COVID-19 vaccines in the pipeline are building on "research that was already in place, and vaccine candidates that were already being developed".

https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2020 ... w/12589324

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 18th, 2020, 3:06 pm

So what you're saying is big pharma, a magnitude of businesses pick and choose what vaccines to put out basically who lives and dies from what. Two questions for you, don't you think they have a cure or vaccine already but just hidden due to old adage if you cure a patient you lose him but if you treat a patient , you have a patient for life. Second question these vaccines that they wish to put out soon that they are boasting no side effects, shouldn't citizens have a choice whether they wish to be vaccinated or not , the public should be aware of everything that vaccine consists of
elec2020 wrote:^ if there was a cancer/HIV pandemic you would have seen the vaccines. But because those diseases don't have high infection rates and outspread panic it more profitable for big pharma to just treat them. Because covid is so highly infectious and has brought economies to a stand still. Big pharma is more inclined to produce a vaccine for it. Thats not to say that Big Pharma has not profited from the pandemic. An article I included below highlights the bahbal that happened in the UK when it comes to PPE. Which politician received how much cutbacks. Which friend get government contracts. Etc. Alot of money passed during this pandemic to big pharma and I am sure many deals were fraught with these same cutbacks to pepper-in favors from governments. As i said before. Time will tell with respect to who stands on the right side of history.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... andal.html

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 18th, 2020, 3:28 pm

^ I agree on your comment in that cure a patient and you lose him (potentially) forever. But treat a patient and you have them for life. So alot of these illnesses would never get cured. In fact there are several stories out there that big pharma buys out companies that have made progress to better treat cancer or HIV. It is what it is. Your second point. I think its because governments are spending so much on these vaccines that they are lining up themselves to basically force people to have them. They will cite that for the virus to be properly eradicated all must be vaccinated. And get the sheeple on their side by stating that those who don't are socially irresponsible. I have been called that a few times because of my conflicting views on the vaccine.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 18th, 2020, 4:04 pm

@ adnj

"When a new flu strain is identified, like H1N1 in 2009, vaccine manufacturers can use the same processes that are used to make the annual seasonal flu vaccine, saving valuable time. Unlike flu, coronaviruses do not yet have licensed vaccines or processes to build on. In addition, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 is a new virus, so entirely new vaccines must be developed and tested to ensure they work and are safe."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... s/faq.html

This was taken from the CDC in response to a question on why the vaccine was taking so long. The statement from the CDC makes it appear that nothing existed before December 2019 to help with a vaccine for COVID-19. Essentially, the CDC made it appear that everyone was starting from scratch when it came to getting a vaccine for COVID-19. This statement by the CDC is very counter to views expressed by Dr. Drew and Kylie Quinn.

Additionally, “when experts optimistically say that they expect a Covid-19 vaccine by the end of 2020, they’re talking about an emergency use authorized vaccine, not a fully-approved one,” says Dr. Seema Yasmin, director of the Stanford Health Communication Initiative. According to the FDA guidelines for the covid vaccine, a emergency use authorized vaccine will be approved if "the known and potential benefits of the product, when used to diagnose, prevent, or treat the identified serious or life-threatening disease or condition, outweigh the known and potential risks of the product." So, if we following FDA approval, essentially their is no guarantee that any vaccine is 100 per cent safe.

https://www.wired.com/story/why-creatin ... g-so-long/

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 18th, 2020, 6:49 pm

elec2020 wrote:^ I agree on your comment in that cure a patient and you lose him (potentially) forever. But treat a patient and you have them for life. So alot of these illnesses would never get cured. In fact there are several stories out there that big pharma buys out companies that have made progress to better treat cancer or HIV. It is what it is. Your second point. I think its because governments are spending so much on these vaccines that they are lining up themselves to basically force people to have them. They will cite that for the virus to be properly eradicated all must be vaccinated. And get the sheeple on their side by stating that those who don't are socially irresponsible. I have been called that a few times because of my conflicting views on the vaccine.

This is a myth and I'm surprised an economist would fall so easily for it. Namely because while your underlying assumption might be right, there is also a lot of money and fame in cures.

Big Pharma while profit driven, does A LOT of research on cures.

But with medicine and the human body, real cures are rare unless it's surgery. It's just the way it is.

There are tonnes of research being done on preventing cancer, hell dying by breast cancer within 10 years is extremely low right now.

I think what confuses people is that there isn't and probably might never be, a magic bullet cure for cancer. Cancer is a complex beast and there has been tremendous progress made in treatments.

Do you not think if there was a cure for cancer Steve Jobs would have died from it? The man literally resorted to natural medicine because he realised given the advanced stage of his cancer (though it is rumoured he could still could have a good chance of survival) treatment might be futile.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 18th, 2020, 7:27 pm

BLOOMINGTON, Ind., Nov. 18, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- After young cancer researcher Mary Austin discovered a breakthrough drug that could change chemotherapy, the drug industry suppressed the breakthrough and transformed her life and career forever. Inspired by her life, Austin has changed names to protect identities in her new novel “The Last Rose of Summer” (published by Archway Publishing). https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/cance ... 00678.html .... This is based on a real life experience. There is a book by Hodgson Brown called "Forbidden Medicine" it goes into Big Pharma suppressing alternative cancer treatments as well. It is also based on real life experience. I included some excerpts from some other articles on why I think Big Pharma exists and is corrupt.

Cancer drugs are the most profitable for Big Pharma
https://bigthink.com/politics-current-a ... belltitem1

Eli Lillyannounced12 in March 2019 that it would begin selling a generic version of its Humalog insulin at half the price. The medication, known as lispro, will cost $137.35 per vial. To compare pricing, a 2018 study13 estimated that the cost of making a year’s worth of insulin for one patient ranges from $78 to $133.
https://www.americanprogress.org/issues ... americans/

The drug, called Daraprim, was acquired in August by Turing Pharmaceuticals, a start-up run by a former hedge fund manager. Turing immediately raised the price to $750 a tablet from $13.50, bringing the annual cost of treatment for some patients to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/busi ... %20dollars.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 18th, 2020, 8:01 pm

elec2020 wrote:BLOOMINGTON, Ind., Nov. 18, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- After young cancer researcher Mary Austin discovered a breakthrough drug that could change chemotherapy, the drug industry suppressed the breakthrough and transformed her life and career forever. Inspired by her life, Austin has changed names to protect identities in her new novel “The Last Rose of Summer” (published by Archway Publishing). https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/cance ... 00678.html .... This is based on a real life experience. There is a book by Hodgson Brown called "Forbidden Medicine" it goes into Big Pharma suppressing alternative cancer treatments as well. It is also based on real life experience. I included some excerpts from some other articles on why I think Big Pharma exists and is corrupt.

Cancer drugs are the most profitable for Big Pharma
https://bigthink.com/politics-current-a ... belltitem1

Eli Lillyannounced12 in March 2019 that it would begin selling a generic version of its Humalog insulin at half the price. The medication, known as lispro, will cost $137.35 per vial. To compare pricing, a 2018 study13 estimated that the cost of making a year’s worth of insulin for one patient ranges from $78 to $133.
https://www.americanprogress.org/issues ... americans/

The drug, called Daraprim, was acquired in August by Turing Pharmaceuticals, a start-up run by a former hedge fund manager. Turing immediately raised the price to $750 a tablet from $13.50, bringing the annual cost of treatment for some patients to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/busi ... %20dollars.

Again for an economist you really don't understand business, which is quite sad bro.

Are you aware that all major pharmaceutical companies are actively researching 'cures' and improved treatments for cancer?

You cherry picked some reports that don't allude to them hiding cures. At most they're guilty of being exploitative.

Now let's say Bayer discovers the cure for prostate cancer, say a vaccine.

That research and patent becomes their IP. They will now then make huge profits of this basically forever.

Also they have now substantially reduced the income of chemo and other treatments by their competition.

Hence why all these companies are actively looking for better options or cures.

A cure for cancer is exactly the sort of thing you would expect to leak to the press and competitors if it was found and abandoned. This means ignoring cures in favor of treatment will likely be handing a competitor the key to undermining your existing business.

Plus on top of that a cure is worth a lot more to those who have the disease than a treatment. A 1986 study found that people with the disease would be willing to pay 22% of their income and risk a 27% chance of death for the chance to cure a chronic disease. This means the company that finds a cure for cancer would be able to charge an exorbitant amount for that cure.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 18th, 2020, 8:33 pm

^ i had two links in their with individuals in the field reporting that big pharma essentially shut them up when they were pushing research on alternative treatments for cancer with good results. Then i placed several articles that showed that pharma companies bending u over backwards when it comes to prices for treatment. As well as the fact that cancer treatment had been the most profitable area of business for big pharma. U self say it doesn't make sense for big pharma to hide a cure and in the next sentence u can say they exploitative. So they exploutative but not to the extemt to hide a cure or block good research in that area that will undoubtedly significantly impact their profits. Also this is my last response to u on this topic. Insults is not a way to garner rapport for healthy discussions

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 18th, 2020, 8:47 pm

elec2020 wrote:^ i had two links in their with individuals in the field reporting that big pharma essentially shut them up when they were pushing research on alternative treatments for cancer with good results. Then i placed several articles that showed that pharma companies bending u over backwards when it comes to prices for treatment. As well as the fact that cancer treatment had been the most profitable area of business for big pharma. U self say it doesn't make sense for big pharma to hide a cure and in the next sentence u can say they exploitative. So they exploutative but not to the extemt to hide a cure or block good research in that area that will undoubtedly significantly impact their profits. Also this is my last response to u on this topic. Insults is not a way to garner rapport for healthy discussions

Your links don't prove anything, in fact, all they show was that they want to maintain control of their lines of business - which calls for better regulation in the industry.

Have you even read what I wrote?

Cures are perhaps the most profitable business for them to be in. Look at Hep C, there is a cure, why not just continue to sell drugs to treat it?

I really don't have time for your conspiracy theorists, just stop spreading misinformation please.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 18th, 2020, 8:57 pm

^ so because it doesn't suit your agenda its a conspiracy? So the real life bibliographies is false then. Also, the evidence of shady pricing means nothing. That extends only to pricing and nothing else. Ok got it. Anyway if what i says bothers u then ignore me. Put me on your block list i do not care. Your opinion is not gospel

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 18th, 2020, 10:37 pm

elec2020 wrote:^ so because it doesn't suit your agenda its a conspiracy? So the real life bibliographies is false then. Also, the evidence of shady pricing means nothing. That extends only to pricing and nothing else. Ok got it. Anyway if what i says bothers u then ignore me. Put me on your block list i do not care. Your opinion is not gospel

So hold up, you really think Big Pharma is hiding cures for diseases because they can make money from treatment?

So apparently all these pharmaceuticals companies are just pretending to compete with each other?

They probably have to some real control on their researchers to keep this under wraps. Also, I can imagine that hundreds of thousands of university researchers all involved in this conspiracy too. They just have to ask Mr Big Pharma if a topic is ok to research because God forbid one of their PhD students or post docs accidentally stumble and rediscover these so called secret cures.

Right.....so read that over and please please for the love of all that is holy, use your brain. And again, exploitive does not indicate they're hiding cures, it just means that when these cures are discovered they will charge big bucks for it.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 18th, 2020, 11:00 pm

WHO says vaccinating 20% of Latin America and Caribbean to cost more than US$2 billion

BRASILIA (Reuters) - Vaccinating 20% of the population of Latin America and the Caribbean against COVID-19 will cost more than $2 billion but low income countries will be helped by the COVAX Facility led by the World Health Organization, its regional branch said on Wednesday.

“This is a remarkable figure. But we also know that it won’t be sufficient to vaccinate everyone, at least not at first,” , PAHO Assistant Director Jarbas Barbosa said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN27Y2CL

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 18th, 2020, 11:15 pm

^ i thinj thats dependent on what vaccine is adopted as the pfizer one for example has steep storage costs.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 18th, 2020, 11:42 pm

elec2020 wrote:^ i thinj thats dependent on what vaccine is adopted as the pfizer one for example has steep storage costs.

It may be impossible for many countries to store the Pfizer vaccine properly

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 18th, 2020, 11:46 pm

I'm not saying that its impossible. Just that the figures quoted thus far may be a bit skewed as they may be considering more the Pfizer vaccine which has higher storage costs than the Moderna one. But i am jumping the gun here as it is yet to be stated which one PAHO will go with.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”