TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Are you taking the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Yes, I am already vaccinated.
67%
Yes, I am awaiting vaccination.
10%
No, I don't want it.
16%
I am not sure.
7%

Total votes: 121

eitech
punchin NOS

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby eitech » November 6th, 2021, 11:58 am

ed360123 wrote:
sMASH wrote:coating the virus cells, interrupting the mechanism of interacting with cells in the body, preventing infection.
thats not from the people that use it, just the professionals that investigated why it is that people wanted to use the ivermectin.

totally off label use.
no manufacturer or body is studying the prophylactic use of ivermectin, any study of data of the places that already use ivermectin, always say they see no correlation, but better research is needed.

ivermectin is over priced tt$4 a mg and u only need 1mg per 10lb every couple months.
the endovet posted earlier is like tt$1 per mg and both the active ingredients in it, are used for humans... just that the endovet is for animals.
that new drug they merk came out with is us$700 per course. and u still have to use it in the early stages and may not be effective all the time.

even if the ivermectin is not effective against covid, the only harm is that u get rid of worms... so like, whats the problem in letting people use it?

cnn went at lenghts to stress that joe rogan used ivermectin that is a horse medicine, but didnt go to lenghts to say that he recovered in swift time.
Joe Rogan most likely recovered because of the monoclonal antibodies that he also took. That we actually have evidence on working. Ivermectin didn't do sheit.

There are many doctors who have claimed the drug worked on their patients locally and foreign. How do you account for that? Coincidence? Lies? I know reports of people have died from using the drug as well

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 6th, 2021, 12:07 pm

eitech wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
sMASH wrote:coating the virus cells, interrupting the mechanism of interacting with cells in the body, preventing infection.
thats not from the people that use it, just the professionals that investigated why it is that people wanted to use the ivermectin.

totally off label use.
no manufacturer or body is studying the prophylactic use of ivermectin, any study of data of the places that already use ivermectin, always say they see no correlation, but better research is needed.

ivermectin is over priced tt$4 a mg and u only need 1mg per 10lb every couple months.
the endovet posted earlier is like tt$1 per mg and both the active ingredients in it, are used for humans... just that the endovet is for animals.
that new drug they merk came out with is us$700 per course. and u still have to use it in the early stages and may not be effective all the time.

even if the ivermectin is not effective against covid, the only harm is that u get rid of worms... so like, whats the problem in letting people use it?

cnn went at lenghts to stress that joe rogan used ivermectin that is a horse medicine, but didnt go to lenghts to say that he recovered in swift time.
Joe Rogan most likely recovered because of the monoclonal antibodies that he also took. That we actually have evidence on working. Ivermectin didn't do sheit.

There are many doctors who have claimed the drug worked on their patients locally and foreign. How do you account for that? Coincidence? Lies? I know reports of people have died from using the drug as well

cnn didnt say anythign about the monoclonal ting. they stressed that he took ivermectin a horse demormer. this is the people that funnling ur news to u and ur govts are citing for info

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 6th, 2021, 12:11 pm

https://journals.lww.com/americantherap ... _of.7.aspx

found this study. lingo too high for me to understand what the data is about. not gonna waste my time learning it. leaving this for the more medical experienced people to cypher. all i know is the summary.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » November 6th, 2021, 4:27 pm

Attachments
253074962_10159451171130610_4596030521381277951_n.jpg

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » November 6th, 2021, 5:12 pm

eitech wrote:
ed360123 wrote:

totally off label use.

There are also many people who have claimed industrial bleach cured their illnesses. Again ivermectin has no proof that it works.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 6th, 2021, 5:37 pm

ed360123 wrote:
eitech wrote:
ed360123 wrote:

totally off label use.

There are also many people who have claimed industrial bleach cured their illnesses. Again ivermectin has no proof that it works.

Why yuh so hostile boi? Did you read my question?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 6th, 2021, 5:39 pm

eitech wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
eitech wrote:
ed360123 wrote:

totally off label use.

Asked and answered - on point.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 6th, 2021, 5:41 pm

adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
eitech wrote:
ed360123 wrote:

totally off label use.

I am asking about all the foreign and local doctors situation, that is all. How do you account for their claims? Are they making this up? I am not taking a side.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 6th, 2021, 5:50 pm

i heard of people using ivermectin,, but since before covid. not doctors but have significant medical knowledge.
heard of bleach used to sanitize, and thats it. i dont understand how people will use the bleach.

foreign doctors recognize it performs an action and would like fair treatment.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 6th, 2021, 5:53 pm

eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
eitech wrote:
ed360123 wrote:

totally off label use.

I am asking about all the foreign and local doctors situation, that is all. How do you account for their claims? Are they making this up? I am not taking a side.
You already know the answer. If you don't, you should.

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » November 6th, 2021, 7:02 pm

eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
eitech wrote:
ed360123 wrote:

totally off label use.

He is correct. I answered your question. Those doctors' claims mean nothing without third party verification, just like the bleach situation.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » November 6th, 2021, 7:37 pm

On Saturday 6th November, 2021 at 6:32 pm 151,200 doses of the World Health Organisation (WHO) approved Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine landed at the Piarco International Airport in Trinidad.
The Honourable Terrence Deyalsingh, Minister of Health and Anesa Doodnath-Siboo – Principal Pharmacist were present for the arrival.

FB_IMG_1636241772737.jpg
FB_IMG_1636241774868.jpg

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » November 6th, 2021, 9:54 pm

FB_IMG_1636250024895.jpg

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 10th, 2021, 1:47 pm

Dr. Hinds- immunocompromised ppl will no longer be considered fully vaccinated with 2 shots. They have to get the 3rd one. I suppose the same with over 60s who got Sinopharm.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 10th, 2021, 6:13 pm

Ivermectin presents a conundrum to anti vaxxers because one of the pillars of their beliefs is that Big Pharma created/bribed/cajoled/bullied their way into selling billions of vaccines, The makers of Ivermectin have said it hasn't been proven, so the goalposts shift to "well dem making enuff wit vaccine money" or "iz ah reverse psycolagy ting" :roll: :roll:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 10th, 2021, 8:50 pm

Damn, ermergerddddd.
Go get ur third primary vaccination, yall
FB_IMG_1636591682707.jpg

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » November 10th, 2021, 8:56 pm

sMASH wrote:Damn, ermergerddddd.
Go get ur third primary vaccination, yall FB_IMG_1636591682707.jpg

poll needs to add an option for "No, I am awaiting additional primary dose"
Last edited by paid_influencer on November 10th, 2021, 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 10th, 2021, 8:56 pm

De Dragon wrote:Ivermectin presents a conundrum to anti vaxxers because one of the pillars of their beliefs is that Big Pharma created/bribed/cajoled/bullied their way into selling billions of vaccines, The makers of Ivermectin have said it hasn't been proven, so the goalposts shift to "well dem making enuff wit vaccine money" or "iz ah reverse psycolagy ting" :roll: :roll:
Except that, 'anti vaxers' used today is marketing/propaganda.
It's used to describe people against mandatory covid vaccines.

Many if not most people who are against mandatory covid vaccines are not against vaccinations. Just this one. So taking medicine is still on the table. Or under the counter, or by the junction with the rasta selling power mint.

Nobody burning tires fur the mislabel, cause we leaving the propagandists to propagsndize as they like to do. Govts and sheeple, gonna govt and sheeple.

*Whatevs bruv*

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 10th, 2021, 9:10 pm

question: after getting both jabs, not u aint make a proper year with it in ur bloodstream yet, why would u be considered unvaxed without other shots?
its not about the use or benefits of a third shot, its about what conditions the two shots rendering u unvaxed if u are deemed to need a third.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » November 10th, 2021, 9:15 pm

FB_IMG_1636591682707.jpg
FB_IMG_1636591682707.jpg (41.33 KiB) Viewed 2208 times

bruh, I just want to say having your your vaxx status revoked is legit traumatic and breaks the little safety vulnerable people feel at this time. I'm having nightmares now every night about losing my vaxx card (being unvaxxed again).

These third doses/boosters are necessary and the govt should stop f*king gatekeeping and let people get the boosters they need with extremely lenient criteria. No BS over which vaxx they can get. The antivaxxers don't want them, stop ring fencing doses and let those of us who need it get it.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » November 10th, 2021, 9:22 pm

everybody 4-6 months out from AZ needs a f**king Pfizer dose let them get it now. stop hoarding it in the f*king fridge

eitech
punchin NOS

COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby eitech » November 10th, 2021, 10:04 pm

So when is the time for a booster for each vaccine considering Israel on three and contemplating a fourth? Govt gonna wait last minute and then label all ah them as not fully vaccinated and then rush to ketch up?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 10th, 2021, 10:18 pm

paid_influencer wrote:FB_IMG_1636591682707.jpg

bruh, I just want to say having your your vaxx status revoked is legit traumatic and breaks the little safety vulnerable people feel at this time. I'm having nightmares now every night about losing my vaxx card (being unvaxxed again).

These third doses/boosters are necessary and the govt should stop f*king gatekeeping and let people get the boosters they need with extremely lenient criteria. No BS over which vaxx they can get. The antivaxxers don't want them, stop ring fencing doses and let those of us who need it get it.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 11th, 2021, 11:04 am

When u go for the booster tell them u want the 4th jab one time. Don't stick!
FB_IMG_1636642927949.jpg

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 11th, 2021, 11:13 am

sMASH wrote:When u go for the booster tell them u want the 4th jab one time. Don't stick!FB_IMG_1636642927949.jpg

Why would any vaccinated persons be afraid of getting a 3rd or 4th shot?

I get the flu shot most years, probably had at least 8 so far.

What ur also missing is that breakthrough cases aren't necessarily a bad thing. It relegates covid to a bad flu at worst and that person now has hybrid immunity afterwards.

Covid will become an endemic that will pose less danger over time as we will all develop some immunity.

FuadAdnan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FuadAdnan » November 11th, 2021, 4:39 pm

sMASH wrote:When u go for the booster tell them u want the 4th jab one time. Don't stick!FB_IMG_1636642927949.jpg

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 11th, 2021, 4:53 pm

paid_influencer wrote:FB_IMG_1636591682707.jpg

they doing it by calling u to make an appointment, just like when they started giving out the first shots. because when u now start something all the eager persons will rush for it and create a crowd which is precisely what u dont want in a pandemic. especially when its a group of vulnerable ppl. once a 2 to 3 weeks past it will die down and they may revert to walkins.

FuadAdnan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FuadAdnan » November 12th, 2021, 8:15 pm

Interesting video. Is there any misinformation in this? Just curious to know...

Looks like it's not loading unless you click the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhvjXeY ... Wilderness

SPK1983
3NE 2NR for life

Postby SPK1983 » November 12th, 2021, 9:03 pm

FuadAdnan wrote:

Interesting video. Is there any misinformation in this? Just curious to know...

Looks like it's not loading unless you click the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhvjXeY ... Wilderness

Not misinformation, but more a case of missing context. They are insinuating that this is a sudden spike, but 2 facts to consider:

1) this is looking at cases worldwide
2) they imply that sudden cardiac arrest is nearly unheard of until now.

https://www.acc.org/latest-in-cardiolog ... iac-arrest

You might want to note the first line, where on average there is 100-150 deaths per year due to this, just in the US alone. Much less worldwide. More concrete (complete) evidence is needed.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 16th, 2021, 6:30 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/16/heal ... fizer.html

Pfizer Will Allow Its Covid Pill to Be Made and Sold Cheaply in Poor Countries

bigpharma at it again

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”