Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Ministers enjoy tax exemptions on cars

Postby Habit7 » July 15th, 2021, 10:00 am

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Is today opposite Day?
You are LITERALLY( don't worry, I know what it means) saying the opposite of what you're posting :? :?
You're not saying it isn't wrong, but in you're not saying the LFD RFD PNM IS wrong as well are you?
I really feel you have a mental block, that simply makes you incapable of even the most lukewarm criticism of the LFD RFD PNM.
For the last time, if you enjoy being pissed on and told it's raining, then that is fine, but don't expect the non brainwashed, non Red Kool Aid drinking, non LFD RFD worshipping crew to follow suit.

You are being a little bit more unclear than usual. What opposite do you think I am saying? Quote my opposite statements like what I just did with Moonilal contradicting himself and then you will be much clearer.

Expected, you get exposed and you try to be arrogant and dismissive all while being dotish (notice I didn't say playing).
I've told you and Colos repeatedly, I'm not accustomed to being errand boys like you all, fetching stuff for your handlers at your hide the salami LFD RFD PNM Handler/Lap Dog meetings,,
I am not quoting one fack, especially when you know what you said and just a few posts up btw.

I am not being arrogant and dismissive. I am sincerely asking you to clarify your point. I can't be exposed if only you understand what you said.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 15th, 2021, 11:06 am

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
You are LITERALLY( don't worry, I know what it means) saying the opposite of what you're posting :? :?
You're not saying it isn't wrong, but in you're not saying the LFD RFD PNM IS wrong as well are you?
I really feel you have a mental block, that simply makes you incapable of even the most lukewarm criticism of the LFD RFD PNM.
For the last time, if you enjoy being pissed on and told it's raining, then that is fine, but don't expect the non brainwashed, non Red Kool Aid drinking, non LFD RFD worshipping crew to follow suit.

You are being a little bit more unclear than usual. What opposite do you think I am saying? Quote my opposite statements like what I just did with Moonilal contradicting himself and then you will be much clearer.

Expected, you get exposed and you try to be arrogant and dismissive all while being dotish (notice I didn't say playing).
I've told you and Colos repeatedly, I'm not accustomed to being errand boys like you all, fetching stuff for your handlers at your hide the salami LFD RFD PNM Handler/Lap Dog meetings,,
I am not quoting one fack, especially when you know what you said and just a few posts up btw.

I am not being arrogant and dismissive. I am sincerely asking you to clarify your point. I can't be exposed if only you understand what you said.

Lmao. Habit7's defense is that if he pretends a situation doesn't exist then others will believe it doesn't exist.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » July 15th, 2021, 11:21 am

I wonder where he learnt that?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 15th, 2021, 11:55 am

Wraith King wrote:So it doesn't change the fact that your claim about him being a hypocrite is a lie.

:drinking:

Hypocrisy.jpg

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 15th, 2021, 12:12 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:So it doesn't change the fact that your claim about him being a hypocrite is a lie.

:drinking:

Hypocrisy.jpg

What does this prove?

You still wrongfully called "De Dragon" a hypocrite.

You took what I said about "De Dragon" and attributing it to something else. Usual mad thing with you. Looks like you still suffering the side effects of losing your time, willpower and sanity from yesterday.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 15th, 2021, 12:27 pm

Shear mad ppl inside here oui.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 15th, 2021, 1:08 pm

Habit7 wrote:Shear mad ppl inside here oui.

A lot of users know that from seeing your behaviour and posts.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 15th, 2021, 1:21 pm

nah nobody never teef nutten casue dem is saint ... :roll:

https://www.facebook.com/asha.javeed/vi ... 7052459481

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 15th, 2021, 2:19 pm

Rovin wrote:nah nobody never teef nutten casue dem is saint ... :roll:

https://www.facebook.com/asha.javeed/vi ... 7052459481

On top of that Donna Cox referred to the Africans that were trying to get hampers as being "greedy". Sometimes the PNM politicians forget they are not in private and make fun of Africans publicly.

She's already benefitting from corruption but laughing, mocking and trying to shame needy Africans who were trying to get a hamper to feed themselves and their family.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » July 15th, 2021, 5:05 pm

who say las alturas, landate etc .
Last edited by daring dragoon on July 16th, 2021, 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 15th, 2021, 10:43 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

I cannot help you with your comprehension skills or lack thereof. :roll: I think I mostly make my points clearly, especially to you, because you're one who likes to lie, spin and twist other peoples' words.
Because you cannot send me on pointless goose chases, like you do OJT 2020 and your lackeys, and how you in turn are sent by your handlers, means you resort to your tried and tested "meh eh know keke keke keke" or "me eh unnahstan keke keke keke"

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 15th, 2021, 10:58 pm

De Dragon wrote:You're not saying it isn't wrong, but in you're not saying the LFD RFD PNM IS wrong as well are you?

This sentence doesn't make sense. Both clauses equally say I am saying PNM is not wrong. Yet you are calling it opposites.

But if you don't want to explain yourself from what is an obvious error, that is your prerogative.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 15th, 2021, 11:03 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:You're not saying it isn't wrong, but in you're not saying the LFD RFD PNM IS wrong as well are you?

This sentence doesn't make sense. Both clauses equally say I am saying PNM is not wrong. Yet you are calling it opposites.

But if you don't want to explain yourself from what is an obvious error, that is your prerogative.

I cannot help you with your comprehension skills or lack thereof. :roll: I think I mostly make my points clearly, especially to you, because you're one who likes to lie, spin and twist other peoples' words.
Because you cannot send me on pointless goose chases, like you do OJT 2020 and your lackeys, and how you in turn are sent by your handlers, means you resort to your tried and tested "meh eh know keke keke keke" or "me eh unnahstan keke keke keke"

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 16th, 2021, 8:36 am

Men in dis chead working for government but spends all day on tuner posting garbage.

Value for tax payers money

Habitarse 7
Elect2020
Redman

Next idiots
Mero
Eliteauto-tuntun
Duane.

On the breadline
Bluefete
Max
Redress10
Last edited by zoom rader on July 16th, 2021, 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 16th, 2021, 8:37 am

How dem does get gubbament wuk bai?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 16th, 2021, 8:43 am

timelapse wrote:How dem does get gubbament wuk bai?
They get contracts to blog on social media and they get government jobs. They post racist articles on FB and use racism undertones on tuner.

Rfari
RASC
Habitarse7
Elec2020

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » July 16th, 2021, 9:05 am

Morning Zoombindranath
..yuh out on furlough?

If you would be able to spend more than 2 weeks out of bantanamo you too can enjoy these perks...

zoom rader wrote:Men in dis chead working for government but spends all day on tuner posting garbage.

Habitarse 7
Elect2020
Redman

Next idiots
Mero
Eliteauto-tuntun
Duane.

On the breadline
Bluefete
Max
Redress10

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 16th, 2021, 9:49 am

Redman wrote:Morning Zoombindranath
..yuh out on furlough?

If you would be able to spend more than 2 weeks out of bantanamo you too can enjoy these perks...

zoom rader wrote:Men in dis chead working for government but spends all day on tuner posting garbage.

Habitarse 7
Elect2020
Redman

Next idiots
Mero
Eliteauto-tuntun
Duane.

On the breadline
Bluefete
Max
Redress10
It have lil boy pantie men like habitarse 7 elect2020 and Duane don't like hearing the truth.

Duane has to be a bobolee to take chain up . He's know ranking as de tuner top pantie man

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » July 16th, 2021, 9:55 am

but Zoom-only pantie men whine.

You whining.

big man would leave and not be part of a pantie man lime ....but you come back every time.

for all yuh whining about ban...you keep coming back and whine about what everybody else doing.

Little children does whine and bad talk their friends while staying in the game.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 16th, 2021, 4:28 pm

daring dragoon wrote:who say las alturas, landate etc .

Did he not get off on a technicality with landate?

Reading this brought back some interesting memories.

I will move this over to the PNM thread cause i want to remind some people about certain things.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » July 16th, 2021, 6:09 pm

Question is guys, what would you buy if you were in a similar position?

My list would be narrowed to:

Lexus LX, Lexus RX, Mazda CX-9, Subaru Outback and a Jeep Wrangler.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » July 16th, 2021, 6:40 pm

Habitarse 7
Elect2020
Redman

Next idiots
Mero
Eliteauto-tuntun
Duane.

On the breadline
Bluefete
Max
Redress10

How I on the breadline?

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » July 16th, 2021, 6:41 pm

agent007 wrote:Question is guys, what would you buy if you were in a similar position?

If you can't buy it twice then you probably can't afford it. My ride of choice is lambourghini aventador so I def can't buy that on a government salary or exemptions so I'll take my chances in the private sector.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 16th, 2021, 6:45 pm

agent007 wrote:Question is guys, what would you buy if you were in a similar position?

I would lead by example and get an EV

Audi e-tron, Jaguar I-PACE, Volvo XC40 Recharge, brands that can be maintained in T&T. I 'fraid to get a Tesla and it turn into a brick.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 16th, 2021, 6:50 pm

Redress10 wrote:

Habitarse 7
Elect2020
Redman

Next idiots
Mero
Eliteauto-tuntun
Duane.

On the breadline
Bluefete
Max
Redress10

How I on the breadline?

Wait! Me too?

I doh mind cows but I have gyarden.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 16th, 2021, 7:36 pm

bluefete wrote:
Redress10 wrote:

Habitarse 7
Elect2020
Redman

Next idiots
Mero
Eliteauto-tuntun
Duane.

On the breadline
Bluefete
Max
Redress10

How I on the breadline?

Wait! Me too?

The moment you and Redress10 spread red government propaganda on tuner all yuh going on the tuntun list ranking with habitarse 7 , elec2020 and Redman.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 16th, 2021, 8:52 pm

You ever heard the saying "men that buy expensive cars are over compensating for a small/dead penis "

Dude, a vehicle is a tool. Understand that. It's function is simple, to get you and yuh crap from point A to point B safely and efficiently.
The moment you start seeing/using/thinking of a tool as a status symbol, you already exposed yourself as having at best a feeble mind, and at worst a feeble mind and a dead micro penis.

But then again, we live in a society where people prefer to study how things look and place thatbas a priority over if it works.

Carry on

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 16th, 2021, 8:59 pm

Yuh see that is your problem Zoomie, bai. You cannot take objective comments on the PNM.

BTW - I found a Tantie Kams keychain in meh gyarden de odder day. It was one of those with the thermometer on one side and Tantie Kams in a red, white and black sash on the other. It kinda rusty though.

Yuh want meh to mail it to you in 'Bago?

zoom rader wrote:
bluefete wrote:
Redress10 wrote:

Habitarse 7
Elect2020
Redman

Next idiots
Mero
Eliteauto-tuntun
Duane.

On the breadline
Bluefete
Max
Redress10

How I on the breadline?

Wait! Me too?

The moment you and Redress10 spread red government propaganda on tuner all yuh going on the tuntun list ranking with habitarse 7 , elec2020 and Redman.

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » July 16th, 2021, 9:52 pm

88sins wrote:

You ever heard the saying "men that buy expensive cars are over compensating for a small/dead penis "

Dude, a vehicle is a tool. Understand that. It's function is simple, to get you and yuh crap from point A to point B safely and efficiently.
The moment you start seeing/using/thinking of a tool as a status symbol, you already exposed yourself as having at best a feeble mind, and at worst a feeble mind and a dead micro penis.

But then again, we live in a society where people prefer to study how things look and place thatbas a priority over if it works.

Carry on
this is also things broke ppl say

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 16th, 2021, 10:42 pm

A172 wrote:
88sins wrote:

Carry on
this is also things broke ppl say

2 brand new perfectly functioning cars start at point A on a straight road, side by side, one's a Bugatti Veyron, and the other is a Tiida, and they both pull off at the same time and have to adhere to and cannot exceed the same speed limit of 40 kph and they have to drive the same 200 km to point B.
Which one you feel go reach first?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”