Forums

Repatriation Shame T&T Citizens ?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

aidan
30 pounds of Boost

Re: Repatriation Shame T&T Citizens ?

Postby aidan » October 23rd, 2020, 12:58 pm

I hope dey peppering thy angus for the lawsuits that gonna be coming their way. Already have a few going on that they settled...

ruskie
Street 2NR

Postby ruskie » October 23rd, 2020, 1:09 pm

It should be you or your family, then you would be singing a different song. I really hope that you are just trolling and not so lacking in compassion and the sense of law and justice toward your fellow man. If you are not trolling, seek help, mental and spiritual. You need it.
MaxPower wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Bak­er, the Con­ser­v­a­tive rep­re­sen­ta­tive for Wycombe, did not re­fer to PM Row­ley by name in a Face­book post yes­ter­day, but said, "I would nev­er have imag­ined that show­ing some sim­ple com­pas­sion for peo­ple stuck away from home would gen­er­ate so much con­tro­ver­sy. God bless you all."
Contrast this with what gutter snipe, conspiracy theorist and all around moron JUHN Scarfy said, and you'll understand why we will forever be third world.

Why must we show compassion for people “stuck” away from home when it was THEIR fault?

I am happy that the Honorable Keith Rowley did NOT allow himself to be taken advantage of by these irresponsible self stranded individuals outside our borders.

This shows great strength and firmness as a leader.

We will not be intimidated by the slurs from other nations and the false humanity cries from those that were initially negligent.

The Borders would open when the Govt is ready therefore all those stranded are to stay PUT and make sure to catch the flight home this time so as to not be in the same dumb position that they put themselves in.

Let this be a lesson learnt.

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » October 23rd, 2020, 3:34 pm

These stranded TnT nationals should find their way to Barbados.

Their borders are still open and it would be much easier to repatriate from there.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 23rd, 2020, 5:56 pm

teems1 wrote:These stranded TnT nationals should find their way to Barbados.

Their borders are still open and it would be much easier to repatriate from there.

Hello teems1,

I really do not think Barbados wants to deal with stranded Trinis again.

If stranded by choice TnT nationals wish to position themselves in Barbados, then they should be prepared to stay there for a lengthy period at their own expense.

At least the Govt is sending some sort of support.

And again, tax payers have to fit the bill for irresponsible Trinis.

The positive outcome of this situation is that IF there comes a time to close the borders again, rest assured, i say again, rest assured, every man jack in other countries and cruise ships etc will find their ASS home.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » October 23rd, 2020, 6:07 pm

Hello MaxieP: They would but if you only gave them 24 hours notice, not everyone would be able to do so.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 23rd, 2020, 9:26 pm

ruskie wrote:It should be you or your family, then you would be singing a different song. I really hope that you are just trolling and not so lacking in compassion and the sense of law and justice toward your fellow man. If you are not trolling, seek help, mental and spiritual. You need it.
MaxPower wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Bak­er, the Con­ser­v­a­tive rep­re­sen­ta­tive for Wycombe, did not re­fer to PM Row­ley by name in a Face­book post yes­ter­day, but said, "I would nev­er have imag­ined that show­ing some sim­ple com­pas­sion for peo­ple stuck away from home would gen­er­ate so much con­tro­ver­sy. God bless you all."
Contrast this with what gutter snipe, conspiracy theorist and all around moron JUHN Scarfy said, and you'll understand why we will forever be third world.

Why must we show compassion for people “stuck” away from home when it was THEIR fault?

I am happy that the Honorable Keith Rowley did NOT allow himself to be taken advantage of by these irresponsible self stranded individuals outside our borders.

This shows great strength and firmness as a leader.

We will not be intimidated by the slurs from other nations and the false humanity cries from those that were initially negligent.

The Borders would open when the Govt is ready therefore all those stranded are to stay PUT and make sure to catch the flight home this time so as to not be in the same dumb position that they put themselves in.

Let this be a lesson learnt.

This moron has a self loathing that is deeply rooted in some past trauma, most likely involving a big hard-backed Trini man analizing him at a young age. Thus all his posts about "you Trinis" and his professed love for the closest thing, Vene Cocoloks, all disguised as trolling.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 24th, 2020, 11:25 am

Max isn't a Trini

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 24th, 2020, 12:18 pm

Friends,

I understand your views.

But, there comes a time when we must hold firm with our decisions.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 24th, 2020, 12:42 pm

88sins wrote:Max isn't a Trini
Someone actually told me he's a Guyanese illegal immigrant

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » October 24th, 2020, 1:50 pm

zoom rader wrote:
88sins wrote:Max isn't a Trini
Someone actually told me he's a Guyanese illegal immigrant

Guyana is an extremely rich country and have some of the most beautiful women - next to Venezuela

No "immigrant" will EVER leave Guyana to come to Trinidad :roll: :roll:

Even Movie Town's CEO going back to Guyana - meanwhile he closing down Trinidad .

Even Venezuelans leaving T&T and going Guyana .

Even BP and Shell and the 1% :D :D :D

Anybody know to to collect some US $$$$ from the Young Generation ?

What forms do you have to fill out and/or application , do you need a utility bill or a jerry curl ?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » October 24th, 2020, 9:16 pm

^^

National Security Minister Stuart Young says they have responded to the call by nationals stuck outside of T&T to return home by increasing repatriation flights and ensuring state quarantine facilities are ready for them.

God is a Tuner :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://guardian.co.tt/news/extra-cal-f ... 808577eb2f

aidan
30 pounds of Boost

Postby aidan » October 24th, 2020, 9:55 pm

But repatriation flights is $610usd. Where people who stranded for months getting that money? That is a round trip fare right there.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » October 25th, 2020, 1:40 am

^^

They were given $700 USD

aidan
30 pounds of Boost

Postby aidan » October 25th, 2020, 10:07 am

Nope. I don't know who getting that, or how they distribute it because I personally know 2 families who completely out of money now and trying to get assistance and ministry keep saying "shelter in place" when they told them that they were unable to afford the repatriation flight.
RedVEVO wrote:^^

They were given $700 USD

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » October 25th, 2020, 8:44 pm

aidan wrote:Nope. I don't know who getting that, or how they distribute it because I personally know 2 families who completely out of money now and trying to get assistance and ministry keep saying "shelter in place" when they told them that they were unable to afford the repatriation flight.

They were given $700 USD

What does "shelter in place" mean ? :oops: :oops: :oops:

ruskie
Street 2NR

Postby ruskie » October 25th, 2020, 9:38 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
aidan wrote:Nope. I don't know who getting that, or how they distribute it because I personally know 2 families who completely out of money now and trying to get assistance and ministry keep saying "shelter in place" when they told them that they were unable to afford the repatriation flight.

They were given $700 USD

Since March this year the official govt translation of shelter in place, is 'hard luck dey padna'

aidan
30 pounds of Boost

Postby aidan » October 25th, 2020, 11:14 pm

ruskie wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

They were given $700 USD

Since March this year the official govt translation of shelter in place, is 'hard luck dey padna'
Correct. I am stuck abroad currently and can tell you for a fact all the sheet they braying in the news is bs. There are trinis living in shelters waiting to get home because they can't afford to stay anywhere. It's a shame. People can't even afford their repatriation flights. The price is ridiculous.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » October 26th, 2020, 3:20 am

^^

You have heard it from abroad :!: :!: :!: :!:

The BREAKING NEWS :lol: :lol:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 26th, 2020, 9:24 am

aidan wrote:
ruskie wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

They were given $700 USD

Correct. I am stuck abroad currently and can tell you for a fact all the sheet they braying in the news is bs. There are trinis living in shelters waiting to get home because they can't afford to stay anywhere. It's a shame. People can't even afford their repatriation flights. The price is ridiculous.
Jah bless the red arse goverment.

They exposed citizens to Covid just to fraudulent win an election

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » October 26th, 2020, 9:57 am

zoom rader wrote:
aidan wrote:
ruskie wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

They were given $700 USD

You do know the majority of those suffering are relatives and supporters of the red government right?

It's not like T&T has 250k citizens living in Vietnam or New Zealand who have little to no cases. Once the borders are open, the majority of returning citizens will be from the US.

The US has been having tens of thousands of new cases per day and have it nowhere under control.

There are like 6 daily flights to the US every day. Not everyone returning will be infected but there will be many who bring it in.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » October 26th, 2020, 11:42 am

^^

Which 6 flights leaving for US everyday ? :D :D :D

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 26th, 2020, 11:58 am

Con Air , ask Stuwee

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » October 26th, 2020, 12:03 pm

teems1 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
aidan wrote:
ruskie wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

They were given $700 USD

You do know the majority of those suffering are relatives and supporters of the red government right?

It's not like T&T has 250k citizens living in Vietnam or New Zealand who have little to no cases. Once the borders are open, the majority of returning citizens will be from the US.

The US has been having tens of thousands of new cases per day and have it nowhere under control.

There are like 6 daily flights to the US every day. Not everyone returning will be infected but there will be many who bring it in.

Oh you know I did not realize people could leave the US, as well as UK, France etc.....i thought every country had closed borders because of covid.

And I did not realize so many Caribbean borders were wide open for months..

I also did not realize Barbados has 2 to 3 flights daily arriving from the US and 2 to 3 from the UK.

Given the rapid spread of Covid in UK, France I am sure Barbados must be having dozens if not 100+ cases a day. They must, our Health Minister and PM said open borders will lead to cases immediately.

Screenshot 2020-10-26 at 12.02.40 pm.png

But maybe Barbados testing much less, I wonder how much tests they've completed.

Barbados - 32,000 Tests @ 114K tests/M
T&T - 32,000 Tests @ 23K tests/M

So they're testing 5 times more than us, borders wide open with more arrivals daily right now (with Covid) than Trinidad usually has, and they only have 227 cases while we have 5518 cases.......just 4% of the cases we have. Wow.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » October 26th, 2020, 12:15 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
teems1 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
aidan wrote:
ruskie wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

They were given $700 USD

Oh you know I did not realize people could leave the US, as well as UK, France etc.....i thought every country had closed borders because of covid.

I also did not realize Barbados has 2 to 3 flights daily arriving from the US and 2 to 3 from the UK.

Given the rapid spread of Covid in UK, France I am sure Barbados must be having dozens if not 100+ cases a day. They must, our Health Minister and PM said open borders will lead to cases immediately.

But maybe Barbados testing much less, I wonder how much tests they've completed.

So they're testing 5 times more than us, borders wide open with more arrivals daily right now (with Covid) than Trinidad usually has, and they only have 227 cases while we have 5518 cases.......just 4% of the cases we have. Wow.

And the more you test the more cases will increase :lol: :lol: :lol:

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » October 26th, 2020, 12:16 pm

I'm referring to when the borders are opened normally, there are 3 Cal flights to MIA, FLL and NYC. 1 Jet Blue to FLL, 2 AA to MIA and NYC and 1 United to Houston.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » October 26th, 2020, 12:25 pm

teems1 wrote:

I'm referring to when the borders are opened normally, there are 3 Cal flights to MIA, FLL and NYC. 1 Jet Blue to FLL, 2 AA to MIA and NYC and 1 United to Houston.

Its more than 6 daily in normal times -
JB - FLL and JFK
AA - 2 Miami
CAL - 1 FLL, 1 MIA
CAL - JFK (something like 3 daily)
United - IAH, EWR

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » October 26th, 2020, 12:32 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
teems1 wrote:

Its more than 6 daily in normal times -
JB - FLL and JFK
AA - 2 Miami
CAL - 1 FLL, 1 MIA
CAL - JFK (something like 3 daily)
United - IAH, EWR

Well that just helps my point.

The issue is the large number of Trinis living in the US who will be returning all from hot spots. NY and Florida still don't have the virus under control even though NYC is doing much better.

There are endless Trinis right now who are broke, can't make rent, unemployed, laid off, being evicted etc. They are just waiting for the borders to open to come home until things normalize.

There is no way to realistically quarantine them all or ensure they self quarantine. It's just not feasible.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » October 26th, 2020, 12:34 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Con Air , ask Stuwee

Does Con Air sell red mango, red plum and toolum like CA ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was suppose to stimulate the T&T economy :wink: :wink:

aidan
30 pounds of Boost

Postby aidan » October 26th, 2020, 1:00 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
teems1 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
aidan wrote:
ruskie wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

They were given $700 USD

Exactly

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » October 26th, 2020, 6:23 pm

aidan wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
teems1 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
aidan wrote:
ruskie wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

Exactly

Our borders are closed .

We still have an increase in cases .

So the numbers upstairs mean nothing :angel: :angel:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”