this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: WASA Thread ...

Postby zoom rader » February 6th, 2022, 4:47 pm

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
bluefete wrote:I think Manning had brought the figures down to about 3,000 - 4,000 and Tantie Kams and dem went and put it back to 5,000.

But after all that, WASA i still inefficient.

I blame the GOVERNMENTS!!!
Yup they cleaned out the injuns that did the work.

So who tanty Kamla hire when the PP ran it back up to over 5000+
She hired ppl that did the work.

Only when red government in office is sufferation for water all over except West mornings

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 6th, 2022, 5:23 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
bluefete wrote:I think Manning had brought the figures down to about 3,000 - 4,000 and Tantie Kams and dem went and put it back to 5,000.

Only when red government in office is sufferation for water all over except West mornings

Colos only beating up for beating up sake. 7 years ago the LFD RFD PNM return to power and all the wasteful additions the UNC allegedly made to everything from CEPEP to WASA can't get sorted out yet? Then again when you have a crutch to lean on conveniently, and your brainwashed flock of sheep gulping down your lame excuses, why do anything meaningful about the situation?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 6th, 2022, 5:59 pm

De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Colos only beating up for beating up sake. 7 years ago the LFD RFD PNM return to power and all the wasteful additions the UNC allegedly made to everything from CEPEP to WASA can't get sorted out yet? Then again when you have a crutch to lean on conveniently, and your brainwashed flock of sheep gulping down your lame excuses, why do anything meaningful about the situation?

Good thing we have a viable alternative, demonstrating their capacity daily.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 6th, 2022, 6:15 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Good thing we have a viable alternative, demonstrating their capacity daily.
Jah bless Duke

It's only a matter of time before balisier whore house is gone

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 6th, 2022, 6:38 pm

Possibly.
Long shot.

Jerry84
Trinituner Peong

Postby Jerry84 » February 6th, 2022, 7:38 pm

In my opinion the workers are not the issue. It's management and their superiors. And by extension the powers that be (directors, ceo, BOD, Minister.

Their pockets are being filled by the exorbitant salaries which costing taxpayers a mint but the small man employees are the ones who will suffer as they will retrench them. Economy will suffer as the unemployment rate will be higher and more persons to attempt to access social benefits.

Just my uneducated $0.02

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 6th, 2022, 7:48 pm

Jerry84 wrote:In my opinion the workers are not the issue. It's management and their superiors. And by extension the powers that be (directors, ceo, BOD, Minister.

Their pockets are being filled by the exorbitant salaries which costing taxpayers a mint but the small man employees are the ones who will suffer as they will retrench them. Economy will suffer as the unemployment rate will be higher and more persons to attempt to access social benefits.

Just my uneducated $0.02
Valid points, however, bear in mind 3000 of these workers are not part of the structure (organization chart) thus aren't supposed to be there in the first place. Another point is , are you comfortable paying more for water and you are not receiving an adequate supply simply to keep ppl employed in an organization where 10 men on a site and only one doing all the work?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 7th, 2022, 5:59 am

Jerry84 wrote:In my opinion the workers are not the issue. It's management and their superiors. And by extension the powers that be (directors, ceo, BOD, Minister.

Just my uneducated $0.02

Captain to cook
Top to bottom
All.

Like Petrotrin WASA is riddled with the cancer.

So every segment of the co has pushed the co over the edge, whether or not as individuals a person has in fact done something wrong.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 7th, 2022, 10:35 am

Redman wrote:

Just my uneducated $0.02

Captain to cook
Top to bottom
All.

Like Petrotrin WASA is riddled with the cancer.

So every segment of the co has pushed the co over the edge, whether or not as individuals a person has in fact done something wrong.
Sell wasa , get rid of red government corruption and lazy workers

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » February 7th, 2022, 12:40 pm

It's easy to determine how overstaffed wasa is. Simply do an audit on d2d activities performed by each person. If we cannot measure it, we cannot manage it. So make it measurable and suddenly you cut staff by over 1000 jobs. Check resumes for each person as well. I'm willing to bet it have plenty fake ones in there, so much so that I'm sure there are people working there who don't have a resume on file nor any record of an interview process.

As was mentioned before, the entire organization requires a reboot. For all those who got jobs and got rich under the old entity, we can investigate that part separately and start to sieze assets. I know that last sentence is just a dream so it might very well be for all those wasa workers who enjoyed a high standard of life, consider it a parting gift from the wider tax paying community.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 7th, 2022, 12:53 pm

All good things must come to an end. How long WASA workers wanted to live off taxpayers dollars?

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » February 7th, 2022, 2:21 pm

ent you living off taxpayers dollars?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 7th, 2022, 2:29 pm

st7 wrote:ent you living off taxpayers dollars?
do you even pay a water bill , you even have a house...look not today na

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » February 7th, 2022, 3:23 pm

i ask a simple question and you gone to froth... nice lol

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 7th, 2022, 3:30 pm

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:ent you living off taxpayers dollars?
do you even pay a water bill , you even have a house...look not today na
I asked two simple questions do you pay a WASA BILL , do you own a house? Do you know how it feels to pay for a full supply of water and being cheated out of such...no? Then STFU

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » February 7th, 2022, 3:36 pm

what owning a house have to do with paying a wasa bill? like you trying to sound "accomplished" with yuh taxpayer 2013 govt salary self

all this beat up cause i ask one question... lulz

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 14th, 2022, 8:38 pm

https://guardian.co.tt/news/water-restrictions-from-march-fines-to-be-increased-6.2.1454578.cb298fb0b7

Water restrictions from March, fines to be increased

Water restrictions will be imposed from March 1 until the end of June and during that time the Water and Sewage Authority (WASA) will impose new fines on violators.

The current fine under the Water and Sewage Act is $75, but WASA CEO Sherland Sheppard said the organisation is seeking to update that legislation to impose higher fines.

Sheppard was part of the panel that unveiled WASA’s dry season water management plan yesterday at WASA’s St Joseph compound.

“The fines that we have a very minimal and outdated which is being reviewed presently by our legal department and will be implemented in some time as it goes through the legislative system,” he said.

Sheppard also warned citizens against purchasing water from unauthorised trucks as he said WASA could not guarantee the quality of that water. He said some illegal water trucks take water from WASA reservoirs and reduce the amount available to customers with a pipe-borne water supply.

He added that WASA is going to increase the availability of truck-borne water supply in areas that need it.

Sheppard advised the owners of car wash businesses to come in to the WASA offices and register as they could be cut off if they operate without approval.

“There is the application system for car wash or any company that uses large amounts of water,” he said.

WASA’s move comes as it says the Met Office predicted a harsher than normal dry season. Surface water sources are already affected.

According to data provided by WASA, impacted surface water sources led to an 18 per cent deficit in Trinidad and a 34 per cent deficit in Tobago. As of February 11, the Caroni reservoir was at 95 per cent capacity, while the Navet was at 93 per cent. The Hollis dam was at 70 per cent capacity and Hillsborough at 83 per cent.

The most impacted treatment plants are at Caroni, North Oropouche, Hollis, Navet and Hillsborough.

Director of Customer Care Natasha Andrews warned that hoses, pipes and similar equipment used to water gardens, wash vehicles, sprinklers, pressure washers are off-limits. Water features such as fountains, waterfalls and any others that use water are also restricted.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 14th, 2022, 8:41 pm

but d reservoirs full. why they have to do this?

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » February 14th, 2022, 9:07 pm

So water parks etc closing to conserve water?

Jerry84
Trinituner Peong

Postby Jerry84 » February 15th, 2022, 2:01 pm

Government come, government go is the same damn thing. I could see the present government restructuring wasa and retrenching a lot of workers only to turn around and hire "their people" or who they want. The excuse would be the work have to get done and like everything else in Trinidad, we will mope and sulk for a week or two and then everyone will forget about it.

We are living in a society where no one else's options matter, besides the ones who rubbing shoulders with the ruling party. Taxpayers are treated unjustly and a blind eye is turned towards them. Imagine the current regime wants to change legislation to justify public sector a safe zone. And most of us swallow this infringement of your rights like nothing.

Children require to come out to school despite the fact that no vaccines are available for them and only after the fact they seeking WHO approval for vaccines for ages 5-11.

My point is with wasa, we all agree that the restructuring is long overdue but the process of doing it will not be just and fair. The government will do as THEY see fit, even if it goes against all morality and fairness. The employees without any qualifications would remain as they have tenure and the qualified individuals would be sent home.

This making sence for the betterment of wasa?

Sadly I can't say the other party would have done a better job as they are in the same bracket, if not worse, than the current regime.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 15th, 2022, 2:11 pm

same ole story every year for decades : doh waste wasa water during dry season

a pocket change measly $75 fine, who even taking dat orn & how much ppl got charged ... who bright idea left d fine so low, impsbutt & al fairy shuda raise it to 1000 for ppl who blatantly wasting it

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 15th, 2022, 2:15 pm

Meanwhile Blue Waters ...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 15th, 2022, 2:23 pm

Rovin wrote:same ole story every year for decades : doh waste wasa water during dry season

a pocket change measly $75 fine, who even taking dat orn & how much ppl got charged ... who bright idea left d fine so low, impsbutt & al fairy shuda raise it to 1000 for ppl who blatantly wasting it
Water still flows to 1% pools in West mornings. Why u think they have Barrier gates on a public road that is paid for with tax payers $$$

Jerry84
Trinituner Peong

Postby Jerry84 » February 15th, 2022, 2:35 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Rovin wrote:same ole story every year for decades : doh waste wasa water during dry season

Water still flows to 1% pools in West mornings. Why u think they have Barrier gates on a public road that is paid for with tax payers $$$
Exactly... Who rubbing shoulders with the pm and his acquaintances? Who running the country? And who really making the decisions? That's why we in Trinidad, we're doomed. We're slowly becoming like Venezuela.
Our food import bill is out the roof. Any country that cannot feed itself is classed as a doomed country with a troubled economy.
So much food can be grown here but sheit for brains leadership not making the right decisions in the best interests of the citizens and the country.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » February 16th, 2022, 10:43 am

Water schedules posted.

It's hard to grab a good link, but here
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.p ... 4440051769

carluva
Shifting into 6th

Postby carluva » February 17th, 2022, 9:49 pm

In light of the water restrictions, does anyone have any issues getting water? Pressure is so low that the tanks are not even filling... And they ran dry today.

Water is in the mains, but is scheduled to lock off tomorrow at 5 AM (per restrictions). If tanks don't fill and water locks off, we're up a creek.

What's the situation elsewhere?

This is the first time this has happened in 11 years I'm living here. I'm wondering if it's linked to the power outage yesterday.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 17th, 2022, 10:07 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:Water schedules posted.

It's hard to grab a good link, but here
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.p ... 4440051769

for parts of Central - once every nine days for d whole dry season? how much tank u have to have fuh that?

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » February 28th, 2022, 2:26 pm

The Water and Sewerage Authority (WASA) has announced a ban on the use of hosepipes and sprinklers in the watering of gardens and washing of cars.

In a statement on Monday, WASA said that effective midnight tomorrow (March 1), in keeping with its 2022 Dry Season Water Supply Management Plan, the use of hosepipes and any similar apparatus for the purpose of, among other things watering private gardens and or washing private motor cars, will be prohibited in accordance with the Water and Sewerage Act Chapter 54:40 of Trinidad and Tobago.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » February 28th, 2022, 2:55 pm

Another year of this chit? Just this weekend the wife was joking that with this odd wet dry season start, WASA would find a way to drop the friggin ball as usual.
The water in the tap not even matching they kiss mih ass schedule.

bamfo_dennis
Sweet on this forum

Postby bamfo_dennis » February 28th, 2022, 3:52 pm

so r dey shutting down all d car wash in the cuntry? inshan car wash gone tru?
yeah rite...... n wasa more corrupt dan paria.

so i can still use a pressure washer to wash d car since a pressure washer uses much less water.....like 70% less water dan a running hosepipe?

wasa ppl not very smart r dey? n wat about d ppl who only getting water every 9 days? how d firetruck wasa so boldface barely getting water in rainy season ........... boy every 9 days yuh know. wat d muddac**t wrong wid wasa?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”