Forums

Dead & Jumbie boat in Tobago

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Dead & Jumbie boat in Tobago

Postby RedVEVO » June 1st, 2021, 10:22 pm

daring dragoon wrote:watch movies and you will see its an ebola infected ship from africa to take the plague to a next countRy. round 2....fight.

Doe jumbie ass de ting :!:

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » June 3rd, 2021, 6:46 am

who sells the full white body suits that they wear in the outbreak movie ? i wanna stock up with a few from now.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » June 3rd, 2021, 8:13 am

Bliss safety store
daring dragoon wrote:who sells the full white body suits that they wear in the outbreak movie ? i wanna stock up with a few from now.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 3rd, 2021, 10:23 am

daring dragoon wrote:who sells the full white body suits that they wear in the outbreak movie ? i wanna stock up with a few from now.

What purpose if I may ask?

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » June 3rd, 2021, 11:04 am

facts

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 3rd, 2021, 11:36 am

Those fishermen who did the Coast Guards' job for them going to be compensated?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 4th, 2021, 12:01 am

Yes good idea ..

Maybe you will have to walk amongst zombies .

COVID will never really stop :wink:

Sad but Fact.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 4th, 2021, 12:31 am

De Dragon wrote:Those fishermen who did the Coast Guards' job for them going to be compensated?

The Coast Guard was too busy doing 1,000 hours of work in a week.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » June 4th, 2021, 3:35 am

RedVEVO wrote:

Yes good idea ..

Sad but Fact.

is swine flu, covid 19, now ebola, human bird flu coming, gene therapy vaccines, dead virus vaccine and god knows what else. these are the end of days my friends prepare yourselves. gather short term seeds, be prepared to leave your house quickly with grab and go bags that contain tents, cooking capabilites, blankets, documents, blow up raft, blow up mattress, means to defend yourself etc. invest in some solar panels for when virus infects all and no one able to run ttec generation plant. these are the end of days.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 4th, 2021, 4:22 pm

daring dragoon wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

Yes good idea ..

Sad but Fact.

is swine flu, covid 19, now ebola, human bird flu coming, gene therapy vaccines, dead virus vaccine and god knows what else. these are the end of days my friends prepare yourselves. gather short term seeds, be prepared to leave your house quickly with grab and go bags that contain tents, cooking capabilites, blankets, documents, blow up raft, blow up mattress, means to defend yourself etc. invest in some solar panels for when virus infects all and no one able to run ttec generation plant. these are the end of days.

Yes :D

Time to get off the grid and go into the mountains and live FREE life .

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » June 5th, 2021, 6:55 am

189222229_4229684333750714_7640373127399622285_n.png

I get tru

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 5th, 2021, 6:57 am

daring dragoon wrote:189222229_4229684333750714_7640373127399622285_n.png

I get tru

It's not white though.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 5th, 2021, 8:34 am

I get tru

Good, now all you need is ~$20000 for an SCBA set. :lol:

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 5th, 2021, 1:19 pm

I get tru

It's much cheaper via amazon :D

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 29th, 2021, 11:02 am

TCI police trying to identify bodies found on boat
Tuesday, June 29, 2021

PROVIDENCIALES, Turks and Caicos Islands (CMC) — The Royal Turk and Caicos Islands Police Force says it is seeking to identify the 20 bodies that were found on a boat floating off the coast of the island last weekend.

Police Commissioner, Trevor Botting, said that plans are also underway to contact the families of those found on board the boat, describing the gruesome discovery as “a human tragedy and a very distressing scene”.

“Whatever the circumstances, this is a tragic situation where many people have lost their lives,” Botting said in a statement, adding “The thoughts and prayers of the Force go out to those families who have lost a loved one. We will do all we can to identify them and contact their families.”

The police said that the 20 “unexplained” human remains were found in the Turks and Caicos Islands waters last Thursday by a group of fishermen, who initially spotted the vessel and alerted the marine police.

The boat was later towed to shore, where authorities discovered the bodies.

Police said they are currently working to identify the victims, as well as their cause of the death and the circumstances leading to the incident.

Authorities do not believe foul play was a factor and are considering other causes, the press release stated.

“It is believed that the boat originates from outside of the Caribbean region and that neither the Turks and Caicos Islands nor the region was their intended destination,” Botting said.

“My investigators are working to establish their identities and how they met their death. This work will take some time to complete.”

In May, Trinidad and Tobago authorities confirmed that the vessel that was found near Tobago with 14 bodies, a skull and skeletal remains, had originated in Mauritania.

The Tobago Emergency Management Authority (TEMA) said the information was provided by the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS):

“The TTPS has confirmed that the vessel carrying dead bodies has been identified as from Mauritania, which is a country on the northwest of Africa.”

Media reports said local fishermen had spotted the boat drifting six miles off the coast of Belle Garden.

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/latestn ... nd_on_boat

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 29th, 2021, 3:23 pm

Habit7 wrote:TCI police trying to identify bodies found on boat
Tuesday, June 29, 2021

PROVIDENCIALES, Turks and Caicos Islands (CMC) — The Royal Turk and Caicos Islands Police Force says it is seeking to identify the 20 bodies that were found on a boat floating off the coast of the island last weekend.

Police Commissioner, Trevor Botting, said that plans are also underway to contact the families of those found on board the boat, describing the gruesome discovery as “a human tragedy and a very distressing scene”.

“Whatever the circumstances, this is a tragic situation where many people have lost their lives,” Botting said in a statement, adding “The thoughts and prayers of the Force go out to those families who have lost a loved one. We will do all we can to identify them and contact their families.”

The police said that the 20 “unexplained” human remains were found in the Turks and Caicos Islands waters last Thursday by a group of fishermen, who initially spotted the vessel and alerted the marine police.

The boat was later towed to shore, where authorities discovered the bodies.

Police said they are currently working to identify the victims, as well as their cause of the death and the circumstances leading to the incident.

Authorities do not believe foul play was a factor and are considering other causes, the press release stated.

“It is believed that the boat originates from outside of the Caribbean region and that neither the Turks and Caicos Islands nor the region was their intended destination,” Botting said.

“My investigators are working to establish their identities and how they met their death. This work will take some time to complete.”

In May, Trinidad and Tobago authorities confirmed that the vessel that was found near Tobago with 14 bodies, a skull and skeletal remains, had originated in Mauritania.

The Tobago Emergency Management Authority (TEMA) said the information was provided by the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS):

“The TTPS has confirmed that the vessel carrying dead bodies has been identified as from Mauritania, which is a country on the northwest of Africa.”

Media reports said local fishermen had spotted the boat drifting six miles off the coast of Belle Garden.

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/latestn ... nd_on_boat

The Obeah Boat returns :evilbat:

You see when you interfere with Obeah it will send revitalized forces :bday:

Look at how much tingy happening in Tobago :agrue:

Ask De Dragon HE will explain in detail .

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 29th, 2021, 9:56 pm

^^
Human sacrifice for autonomy?
After all we have a PM who believes, and revels in the belief that he caused a political rivals stroke through the black arts :roll:

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 26th, 2021, 10:33 am

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » July 26th, 2021, 10:50 am

sad story- RIP to those men, women & children

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 26th, 2021, 12:12 pm

:shock:

wow so tobago wasnt a unique case .... terrible way to die & then for d remaining persons to watch them knowing u cud be next in line too

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 26th, 2021, 6:41 pm

De Dragon wrote:^^
Human sacrifice for autonomy?
After all we have a PM who believes, and revels in the belief that he caused a political rivals stroke through the black arts :roll:

Where you read this blasphemy ?

Ole timer this is the second time you have mentioned the above .

Your action or offence of speaking sacrilegiously about God and the PM w.r.t. sacred things behoves the intellect .

Show us your source .

Show us your sorcery .

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 30th, 2021, 3:51 am

" On July 1, TRHA officials announced that there was a “cluster” as opposed to an outbreak, after 18 people (both staff and patients) became infected with COVID-19 at the Adult Medical Ward of the Scarborough Regional Hospital.

On July 22, the island recorded its highest number of infections in a 24-hour reporting period with 52 cases. However, Secretary for Health Wellness and Family Development Tracy Davidson-Celestine was unable to provide information related to the cases, saying contact tracing was still ongoing.

July has turned out to be the deadliest month for Tobago since the start of the pandemic, as the island has recorded 544 new cases and 17 deaths thus far, an average daily rate of 19 new infections per day "

https://guardian.co.tt/news/tobago-heal ... 61cbff90cf

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”