TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

AV Drilling wins its case

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1145
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » July 30th, 2021, 7:13 pm

Meera go up Nazim Ave by Baksh house and tell them you come to lime. They pelting you with bottle. You don’t fit the bill.

Allyuh only good for voting on Election Day.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1646
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 30th, 2021, 7:18 pm

sam1978 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
sam1978 wrote:Habit know where Penal is? I know that Rowlee does lime in Batchiya and Saltmine tr.


Nazim don't want to have him by his house?


Nah , the lime does be inside Nazim Ave San Francique Habit can’t go there , the security will run his arse.


Habit7 wouldn't even dream of going there. He knows his place.

Nazim's houses really nice though.
Last edited by Wraith King on July 30th, 2021, 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1145
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » July 30th, 2021, 7:18 pm

mero wrote:Fat boi literally having a conversation with himself on a Friday evening yes.

2nr hit an all time low.

What a creep


Tuntun how is it your business who posts on this forum. Are you the owner or a moderator ? NO!
You are nobody important. Go back to your suffering and mind your business. Like one stupid red follower said “nutten fuh we jed!”

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1145
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » July 30th, 2021, 7:20 pm

Wraith King wrote:
sam1978 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
sam1978 wrote:Habit know where Penal is? I know that Rowlee does lime in Batchiya and Saltmine tr.


Nazim don't want to have him by his house?


Nah , the lime does be inside Nazim Ave San Francique Habit can’t go there , the security will run his arse.


Habit7 wouldn't even dream of going there. He knows his place.

Nazim's houses really nice though.


The woodwork is exquisite. The lowly PNM termites would enjoy going inside.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24879
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby zoom rader » July 30th, 2021, 7:20 pm

mero wrote:Fat boi literally having a conversation with himself on a Friday evening yes.

2nr hit an all time low.

What a creep
Go buy yuh driving permit nah

Wraith King
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1646
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 30th, 2021, 7:20 pm

sam1978 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
sam1978 wrote:Habit know where Penal is? I know that Rowlee does lime in Batchiya and Saltmine tr.


Nazim don't want to have him by his house?


The funny part is that the RowRow don’t like the very people who are his base . When the PNM is in power , the Syrians and the rich Indians benefit the most . How he became friends with Nazim, with RollsRoyce who imports Plywood? With Rohan? Stuarty father? Who don’t see don’t want to see . But yet the poor black people who put him there, “have nutten to get Jed!”


Nazim was originally "friends" with Patrick as a financier. Keith inherited the "friendship" when he became leader of the PNM.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1646
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 30th, 2021, 7:25 pm

sam1978 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
sam1978 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
sam1978 wrote:Habit know where Penal is? I know that Rowlee does lime in Batchiya and Saltmine tr.


Nazim don't want to have him by his house?


Nah , the lime does be inside Nazim Ave San Francique Habit can’t go there , the security will run his arse.


Habit7 wouldn't even dream of going there. He knows his place.

Nazim's houses really nice though.


The woodwork is exquisite. The lowly PNM termites would enjoy going inside.


Nazim built a guest house for a sage from India to stay whenever he visits Trinidad. A high majoroty of the population are not financially able to own a house like that.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1646
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 30th, 2021, 7:28 pm

sam1978 wrote:
mero wrote:Fat boi literally having a conversation with himself on a Friday evening yes.

2nr hit an all time low.

What a creep


Tuntun how is it your business who posts on this forum. Are you the owner or a moderator ? NO!
You are nobody important. Go back to your suffering and mind your business. Like one stupid red follower said “nutten fuh we jed!”


Mero, good luck finding your father but being a twat on the forum wouldn't make him magically appear.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1646
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 30th, 2021, 7:32 pm

Habit7 couldn't take the licks so Mero trying to take the attention away.

Mero, Habit7 and d one name MaxPower. All ah dem is bullah but is only one searching for he fadda.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24879
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby zoom rader » July 30th, 2021, 7:51 pm

Wraith King wrote:Habit7 couldn't take the licks so Mero trying to take the attention away.

Mero, Habit7 and d one name MaxPower. All ah dem is bullah but is only one searching for he fadda.
Red government is filled with people like dem, the very same people that eliteauto-tuntun loves to protect.

User avatar
mero
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5775
Joined: September 29th, 2008, 6:16 pm
Location: iymc

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby mero » July 30th, 2021, 8:21 pm

Zoom yuh training yuh pothongs good boy.

Look how fatboi biting up d gate for him nah.

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Habit7 » July 30th, 2021, 8:24 pm

Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Video not embedding. The property belongs to A&V.

https://www.facebook.com/101470158310818/posts/353213123136519/

So the fact based arbitration from a Privy Council law lord, and CCJ President and Court of Appeal judge is biased because Petrotrin and A&V selected them in accordance with their 2009 contract. Thus should be disregarded.

But UNC La Brea makes a dotish claim and they are not biased too?

I don't know who is more dotish, the person making this claim or the person who could believe it. PNM continuing the highway from Oropouche to Dunlop Roundabout. All those parts are currently under various stages of development. For somebody to show a walled up yard and tell you that the highway is passing directly through that then I have beachfront property in Tabaquite to sell you.

The only walled up yard waiting to be demolished is Dumore in Oropouche junction and that was so since PP. The Debe to Mon Desir leg they hardly touch, just finish the bridges.


True to form, you don't know what you're speaking of.

The person in the video didn't claim it was A&V. I'm the one saying it belongs to A&V and I can do so because I'm familiar with the area, the property and Nazim.

Folks from Penal and environs will be familiar with what's going on while Habit7 has no idea where the property is but compelled to have an input by his handler.

I never said he claimed it was A&V. You just can't read properly. I was pointing out your hypocrisy of you turning up your scepticism with it comes to accredited information deleterious to the UNC. But you turn down your scepticism when blue verb UNC La Brea man tells you that PNM highway passing though the land that somehow connected to Dr Rowley. So you ringing your bell and blowing your conch shell like Bellman.

He is talking nonsense and you have to be a gullible ignoramus to believe him. All sections of the highway are currently under construction and was scheduled to finish this year. But the last covid lockdown must have delayed that by a few months. https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/point-f ... 4479661e81

And as far as I know they acquired all the land already under the PP and the PNM is having a commission of inquiry about it. https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 4c2c9.html

But hey, don't you say I post lies, misinformation and propaganda? The harder you try, the more you fall on your face. I expect to see your beat up below.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1646
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 30th, 2021, 8:42 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Habit7 couldn't take the licks so Mero trying to take the attention away.

Mero, Habit7 and d one name MaxPower. All ah dem is bullah but is only one searching for he fadda.
Red government is filled with people like dem, the very same people that eliteauto-tuntun loves to protect.


Zoom say d PNM only have macomere man
That's why Habit7 is a fan

Jus yesterday ah was on d forum
Habit7 start to beat he chest like ah drum
Saying Kamla in 2015 tief out all d money
Dat is why in 2021 it had a 2 billion loss for NGC
When ah start to show him why he wrong
He still playing he strong
He ent know what is a financial year
But still posting cus he doh care

Zoom day d PNM only have macomere man
But to protect dem is RedVEVO plan

Habit7 jump and defend A&V
When I ask him a question he wet himself with pee
He ent know the information he post
Ah make him out and he start to coast
He say d panel was not PNM
He handler say so and we shouldn't question dem
He then try to change d topic
Cus he brain like it microscopic

Zoom say d PNM only have macomere man
So Mero jump in like he want some hard hand

When we say d debt to GDP too high
Habit7 say Imbert hope we rating get a bligh
Habit7 say loans is d way to go
If you ask him why he doh know
Ah show a property belonging to A&V
Habit7 get hot and sweaty
He say I doh know what I talking bout
When he doh even know where Penal is in south

Zoom say d PNM only have macomere man
And yet still MaxPower cyar get ah stand

Wraith King
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1646
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 30th, 2021, 8:45 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Video not embedding. The property belongs to A&V.

https://www.facebook.com/101470158310818/posts/353213123136519/

So the fact based arbitration from a Privy Council law lord, and CCJ President and Court of Appeal judge is biased because Petrotrin and A&V selected them in accordance with their 2009 contract. Thus should be disregarded.

But UNC La Brea makes a dotish claim and they are not biased too?

I don't know who is more dotish, the person making this claim or the person who could believe it. PNM continuing the highway from Oropouche to Dunlop Roundabout. All those parts are currently under various stages of development. For somebody to show a walled up yard and tell you that the highway is passing directly through that then I have beachfront property in Tabaquite to sell you.

The only walled up yard waiting to be demolished is Dumore in Oropouche junction and that was so since PP. The Debe to Mon Desir leg they hardly touch, just finish the bridges.


True to form, you don't know what you're speaking of.

The person in the video didn't claim it was A&V. I'm the one saying it belongs to A&V and I can do so because I'm familiar with the area, the property and Nazim.

Folks from Penal and environs will be familiar with what's going on while Habit7 has no idea where the property is but compelled to have an input by his handler.

I never said he claimed it was A&V. You just can't read properly. I was pointing out your hypocrisy of you turning up your scepticism with it comes to accredited information deleterious to the UNC. But you turn down your scepticism when blue verb UNC La Brea man tells you that PNM highway passing though the land that somehow connected to Dr Rowley. So you ringing your bell and blowing your conch shell like Bellman.

He is talking nonsense and you have to be a gullible ignoramus to believe him. All sections of the highway are currently under construction and was scheduled to finish this year. But the last covid lockdown must have delayed that by a few months. https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/point-f ... 4479661e81

And as far as I know they acquired all the land already under the PP and the PNM is having a commission of inquiry about it. https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 4c2c9.html

But hey, don't you say I post lies, misinformation and propaganda? The harder you try, the more you fall on your face. I expect to see your beat up below.


You're not even aware what the contents of your post means.

Anyone from Penal and environs knows better regarding the highway.

And you have proven again that all you post are lies, manipulation and propaganda.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1646
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 30th, 2021, 8:49 pm

mero wrote:Zoom yuh training yuh pothongs good boy.

Look how fatboi biting up d gate for him nah.


Mero jump out like he bad
But he just missing he fadda so he sad
When Mero born he mudda was glad
But he fadda take one look and leave Trinidad

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1145
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » July 30th, 2021, 8:54 pm

The PNM does not have macomere man alone . They also have meros.

Edited. I spelt pedos wrong.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1646
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 30th, 2021, 9:02 pm

sam1978 wrote:The PNM does not have macomere man alone . They also have meros.

Edited. I spelt pedos wrong.


Dey say Mero is a paedophile
When he see ah lil boy he does start to smile
He like he vex with everybody
And doh want to see nobody happy
Ah hope he realise he attitude nasty
And one day he find he daddy

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1145
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » July 30th, 2021, 9:10 pm

Poor macomero man!

User avatar
mero
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5775
Joined: September 29th, 2008, 6:16 pm
Location: iymc

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby mero » July 30th, 2021, 9:31 pm

Wraith King wrote:
sam1978 wrote:The PNM does not have macomere man alone . They also have meros.

Edited. I spelt pedos wrong.


Dey say Mero is a paedophile
When he see ah lil boy he does start to smile
He like he vex with everybody
And doh want to see nobody happy
Ah hope he realise he attitude nasty
And one day he find he daddy
This is pretty good. You have my permission to put this on a beat so it could prob... but highly unlikely inspire you to do some cardio to it.

Papa mero cares.

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1145
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » July 30th, 2021, 9:35 pm

Valley cared too. Ask Akiel.

User avatar
mero
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5775
Joined: September 29th, 2008, 6:16 pm
Location: iymc

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby mero » July 30th, 2021, 9:45 pm

Nah keep on chanting on the mic like zoom taught you nah fat boy...

You done already? Zoom don't like tired mouths eh.

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1145
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » July 30th, 2021, 9:47 pm

Macomero, when last you went to a children’s birthday party?

User avatar
mero
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5775
Joined: September 29th, 2008, 6:16 pm
Location: iymc

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby mero » July 30th, 2021, 10:08 pm

Well i buss a nut on yuh mums face once a year so idk if that counts.

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1145
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » July 30th, 2021, 10:32 pm

Oh! Funny mother wisecracks. Pity you don’t have any posh parties to go tell them at . Poolside.
What you doing these days as PNM not giving out salary relief grants? Oh , I forgot you have to be employed somewhere to get that.

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1145
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » July 30th, 2021, 10:34 pm

mero wrote:Well i buss a nut on yuh mums face once a year so idk if that counts.


Imagine that’s all you have to boast about . No money , no job, no looks , no father , no brains only your poor tiny penis . Typical.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1646
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 30th, 2021, 10:35 pm

mero wrote:Well i buss a nut on yuh mums face once a year so idk if that counts.


Mero you shouldn't talk so about people mudda
You not excused just because yuh doh kno yuh fadda
You talking about performing oral on men
When you doing that every day cus you're a hen
Stop following Habit7 and MaxPower
One cyar get a stand d next one gets abused by he handler
It never too late to change yuh life
So stop taking man and get ah wife

Wraith King
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1646
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 30th, 2021, 10:50 pm

Fellas lewwe doh get sidetracked
A&V making money by buying land behind God back
He get inside info wey d highway going to pass
And gone and buy up d land rel fass
He build up shed and wall as infrastructure
To make a bigger claim for what was ah cow pasture
Is multi million he going to get
While ordinary citizens have to fret
When he get he big money
He goh have ah big party
He goh tell dem again nigg3r alone cyar wine
And shake up he waist like he have ah break spine
He goh say how much he love Stuart and Rowley
But Keith goh want to show him nobody cyar wine like he
Habit7 goh wish he coulda go Nazim Avenue
But fox doh party with manicou

User avatar
mero
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5775
Joined: September 29th, 2008, 6:16 pm
Location: iymc

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby mero » July 30th, 2021, 11:12 pm

sam1978 wrote:
mero wrote:Well i buss a nut on yuh mums face once a year so idk if that counts.


Imagine that’s all you have to boast about . No money , no job, no looks , no father , no brains only your poor tiny penis . Typical.


Busting a nut on your mums face is nun to boast about u dumb fat beyotch , everyone does it,feel pretty bad doing it tbh knowing how much you love her

Maybe u should study u literally 400lbs and talking bout man penis small lmao. Trust me it's big. Ask yuh fat arse mums to tell you how nice it slap down across her face and balance on her double chin.

User avatar
Soul Collector
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2087
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 1:42 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Soul Collector » July 30th, 2021, 11:28 pm

people who now coming across mero
read some of that ^
then watch his location

Image

Wraith King
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1646
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 30th, 2021, 11:42 pm

mero wrote:
sam1978 wrote:
mero wrote:Well i buss a nut on yuh mums face once a year so idk if that counts.


Imagine that’s all you have to boast about . No money , no job, no looks , no father , no brains only your poor tiny penis . Typical.


Busting a nut on your mums face is nun to boast about u dumb fat beyotch , everyone does it,feel pretty bad doing it tbh knowing how much you love her

Maybe u should study u literally 400lbs and talking bout man penis small lmao. Trust me it's big. Ask yuh fat arse mums to tell you how nice it slap down across her face and balance on her double chin.


Mero you still pretending you dey with women
When you really trying to interfere with lil children
Of course d man like he mudda
You only vex become cus you doh know yuh fadda
You telling ah man trust you dat yuh have ah big penis
When no woman was ever witness to dis
You sound like you trying to convince yuhself
But you only fooling you and noone else
Confident men doh hadda boast
Dat is why you lieing d most
Here's some advice to get you back on track
Stop taking man and stop doing crack

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], SMc and 67 guests