TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

AV Drilling wins its case

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1471
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » August 1st, 2021, 3:32 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Video not embedding. The property belongs to A&V.

https://www.facebook.com/101470158310818/posts/353213123136519/

So the fact based arbitration from a Privy Council law lord, and CCJ President and Court of Appeal judge is biased because Petrotrin and A&V selected them in accordance with their 2009 contract. Thus should be disregarded.

But UNC La Brea makes a dotish claim and they are not biased too?

I don't know who is more dotish, the person making this claim or the person who could believe it. PNM continuing the highway from Oropouche to Dunlop Roundabout. All those parts are currently under various stages of development. For somebody to show a walled up yard and tell you that the highway is passing directly through that then I have beachfront property in Tabaquite to sell you.

The only walled up yard waiting to be demolished is Dumore in Oropouche junction and that was so since PP. The Debe to Mon Desir leg they hardly touch, just finish the bridges.


True to form, you don't know what you're speaking of.

The person in the video didn't claim it was A&V. I'm the one saying it belongs to A&V and I can do so because I'm familiar with the area, the property and Nazim.

Folks from Penal and environs will be familiar with what's going on while Habit7 has no idea where the property is but compelled to have an input by his handler.

I never said he claimed it was A&V. You just can't read properly. I was pointing out your hypocrisy of you turning up your scepticism with it comes to accredited information deleterious to the UNC. But you turn down your scepticism when blue verb UNC La Brea man tells you that PNM highway passing though the land that somehow connected to Dr Rowley. So you ringing your bell and blowing your conch shell like Bellman.

He is talking nonsense and you have to be a gullible ignoramus to believe him. All sections of the highway are currently under construction and was scheduled to finish this year. But the last covid lockdown must have delayed that by a few months. https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/point-f ... 4479661e81

And as far as I know they acquired all the land already under the PP and the PNM is having a commission of inquiry about it. https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 4c2c9.html

But hey, don't you say I post lies, misinformation and propaganda? The harder you try, the more you fall on your face. I expect to see your beat up below.


You want this on your "Lies" record as it is recent?

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Habit7 » August 1st, 2021, 4:16 pm

Serious question. Are you a female?

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1471
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » August 1st, 2021, 4:24 pm

Habit7 wrote:Serious question. Are you a female?


Says the person who attends the meetings of the PNM's women league.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24566
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby zoom rader » August 1st, 2021, 6:08 pm

Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Serious question. Are you a female?


Says the person who attends the meetings of the PNM's women league.
Be careful as the men in the red government behave like women and the women act like men prying on other women.

This why eliteauto-tuntun protects these behaviors in the red government. If anything I suspect that eliteauto-tuntun is on the receiving end

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1110
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » August 1st, 2021, 6:18 pm

So is his real name queerliteauto?

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Habit7 » August 2nd, 2021, 8:43 am

Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Video not embedding. The property belongs to A&V.

https://www.facebook.com/101470158310818/posts/353213123136519/

So the fact based arbitration from a Privy Council law lord, and CCJ President and Court of Appeal judge is biased because Petrotrin and A&V selected them in accordance with their 2009 contract. Thus should be disregarded.

But UNC La Brea makes a dotish claim and they are not biased too?

I don't know who is more dotish, the person making this claim or the person who could believe it. PNM continuing the highway from Oropouche to Dunlop Roundabout. All those parts are currently under various stages of development. For somebody to show a walled up yard and tell you that the highway is passing directly through that then I have beachfront property in Tabaquite to sell you.

The only walled up yard waiting to be demolished is Dumore in Oropouche junction and that was so since PP. The Debe to Mon Desir leg they hardly touch, just finish the bridges.


True to form, you don't know what you're speaking of.

The person in the video didn't claim it was A&V. I'm the one saying it belongs to A&V and I can do so because I'm familiar with the area, the property and Nazim.

Folks from Penal and environs will be familiar with what's going on while Habit7 has no idea where the property is but compelled to have an input by his handler.

I never said he claimed it was A&V. You just can't read properly. I was pointing out your hypocrisy of you turning up your scepticism with it comes to accredited information deleterious to the UNC. But you turn down your scepticism when blue verb UNC La Brea man tells you that PNM highway passing though the land that somehow connected to Dr Rowley. So you ringing your bell and blowing your conch shell like Bellman.

He is talking nonsense and you have to be a gullible ignoramus to believe him. All sections of the highway are currently under construction and was scheduled to finish this year. But the last covid lockdown must have delayed that by a few months. https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/point-f ... 4479661e81

And as far as I know they acquired all the land already under the PP and the PNM is having a commission of inquiry about it. https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 4c2c9.html

But hey, don't you say I post lies, misinformation and propaganda? The harder you try, the more you fall on your face. I expect to see your beat up below.


You want this on your "Lies" record as it is recent?

You are arguing like a woman who has been hurt so you are accusing a man of lying without any substance.

You post a UNC propaganda video but want to disregard an accredited arbitration report? What is your standard of truth?

You are a deluded hypocrite. Impress your little UNC friends but anybody with a modicum of critical thinking knows this is as credible as the wire transfer document and Miami bank account, both of which turned out to be false. And to think these are the ppl who want to talk about emailgate. UNC expected to ride this issue into 2020 election victory but failed as usual. So plebs like you rejecting verifiable information but gobbling up political chum like this and butthurt because you can't find any example of me lying yet you want to post about it in every forum.

You want a lie, this is a lie.
Wraith King wrote:Personally, I don't think she'll be found guilty as her statement was based on the information contained in two reports. If there was a defamation case to answer it would have been the source of those two reports yet A&V not interested in engaging those parties (highly suspicious in my opinion).

Kamla's statement was not based on information that was based on two reports. Those reports came out subsequently to Kamla's statement. Kamla quoted extensively from one report, the July 2017 Audit Report. So it is both that you are lying and ignorant of the facts.

That is how you point out a lie. You quote the lie and show how it is at odds with the truth. Can you do that?
Not that catty nagging thing you like to do.

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1471
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » August 2nd, 2021, 8:51 am

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Video not embedding. The property belongs to A&V.

https://www.facebook.com/101470158310818/posts/353213123136519/

So the fact based arbitration from a Privy Council law lord, and CCJ President and Court of Appeal judge is biased because Petrotrin and A&V selected them in accordance with their 2009 contract. Thus should be disregarded.

But UNC La Brea makes a dotish claim and they are not biased too?

I don't know who is more dotish, the person making this claim or the person who could believe it. PNM continuing the highway from Oropouche to Dunlop Roundabout. All those parts are currently under various stages of development. For somebody to show a walled up yard and tell you that the highway is passing directly through that then I have beachfront property in Tabaquite to sell you.

The only walled up yard waiting to be demolished is Dumore in Oropouche junction and that was so since PP. The Debe to Mon Desir leg they hardly touch, just finish the bridges.


True to form, you don't know what you're speaking of.

The person in the video didn't claim it was A&V. I'm the one saying it belongs to A&V and I can do so because I'm familiar with the area, the property and Nazim.

Folks from Penal and environs will be familiar with what's going on while Habit7 has no idea where the property is but compelled to have an input by his handler.

I never said he claimed it was A&V. You just can't read properly. I was pointing out your hypocrisy of you turning up your scepticism with it comes to accredited information deleterious to the UNC. But you turn down your scepticism when blue verb UNC La Brea man tells you that PNM highway passing though the land that somehow connected to Dr Rowley. So you ringing your bell and blowing your conch shell like Bellman.

He is talking nonsense and you have to be a gullible ignoramus to believe him. All sections of the highway are currently under construction and was scheduled to finish this year. But the last covid lockdown must have delayed that by a few months. https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/point-f ... 4479661e81

And as far as I know they acquired all the land already under the PP and the PNM is having a commission of inquiry about it. https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 4c2c9.html

But hey, don't you say I post lies, misinformation and propaganda? The harder you try, the more you fall on your face. I expect to see your beat up below.


You want this on your "Lies" record as it is recent?

You are arguing like a woman who has been hurt so you are accusing a man of lying without any substance.

You post a UNC propaganda video but want to disregard an accredited arbitration report? What is your standard of truth?

You are a deluded hypocrite. Impress your little UNC friends but anybody with a modicum of critical thinking knows this is as credible as the wire transfer document and Miami bank account, both of which turned out to be false. And to think these are the ppl who want to talk about emailgate. UNC expected to ride this issue into 2020 election victory but failed as usual. So plebs like you rejecting verifiable information but gobbling up political chum like this and butthurt because you can't find any example of me lying yet you want to post about it in every forum.

You want a lie, this is a lie.
Wraith King wrote:Personally, I don't think she'll be found guilty as her statement was based on the information contained in two reports. If there was a defamation case to answer it would have been the source of those two reports yet A&V not interested in engaging those parties (highly suspicious in my opinion).

Kamla's statement was not based on information that was based on two reports. Those reports came out subsequently to Kamla's statement. Kamla quoted extensively from one report, the July 2017 Audit Report. So it is both that you are lying and ignorant of the facts.

That is how you point out a lie. You quote the lie and show how it is at odds with the truth. Can you do that?
Not that catty nagging thing you like to do.


Habit7 like you gone mad
Because I make you look bad
You still cyar answer any question
So you posting thing as a deflection
Your life is a failure and this is just another reflection
And only when you around man you could get ah erection

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Habit7 » August 2nd, 2021, 8:53 am

What question I didnt answer?

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24566
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby zoom rader » August 2nd, 2021, 8:56 am

Habit7 wrote:What question I didnt answer?
Why is Rowlair is cont

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1471
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » August 2nd, 2021, 9:00 am

Habit7 wrote:What question I didnt answer?


Now you playing like you forget
Because all the false information you post I make you regret
You feel you could fool others by pretending
When you get catch posting thing you not understanding
Why asked about things you post
You start to cry and say I hurting your feelings the most

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1471
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » August 2nd, 2021, 9:02 am

zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:What question I didnt answer?
Why is Rowlair is cont


Lmao. That's probably a question you asked.

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Habit7 » August 2nd, 2021, 9:11 am

Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:What question I didnt answer?


Now you playing like you forget
Because all the false information you post I make you regret
You feel you could fool others by pretending
When you get catch posting thing you not understanding
Why asked about things you post
You start to cry and say I hurting your feelings the most

So you are claiming I can't answer your supposed challenging questions
I ask you what question.

You can't answer.

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1471
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » August 2nd, 2021, 9:15 am

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:What question I didnt answer?


Now you playing like you forget
Because all the false information you post I make you regret
You feel you could fool others by pretending
When you get catch posting thing you not understanding
Why asked about things you post
You start to cry and say I hurting your feelings the most

So you are claiming I can't answer your supposed challenging questions
I ask you what question.

You can't answer.


My questions were asked for all to see
Now you want to act like ah chupidy
You feel dat people wouldn't remember
And acting like I asked dem since December
It was just d other day
And when I asked you didn't know what to say

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1110
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » August 2nd, 2021, 9:23 am

I’m sure it’s not an act.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24566
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby zoom rader » August 2nd, 2021, 9:34 am

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:What question I didnt answer?


Now you playing like you forget
Because all the false information you post I make you regret
You feel you could fool others by pretending
When you get catch posting thing you not understanding
Why asked about things you post
You start to cry and say I hurting your feelings the most

So you are claiming I can't answer your supposed challenging questions
I ask you what question.

You can't answer.
You don't ever answer questions and when you do it is spin and not related to the actual question.

Pure propaganda, mistruths and red government lies

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Habit7 » August 2nd, 2021, 9:46 am

Ah yes the whole family is here.

Only deflections and accusations

I gave an example of Wraith King lying. Show an equal one with me doing the same in the thread.

All this is just showing is that you all are butthurt and can't win the argument based on facts so you are personally attacking me. And fuss your acts are so personal you have no facts to back it up.

Quote me lying in the thread.

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1110
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » August 2nd, 2021, 10:14 am

Mamoo7 , you really working today? Isn’t it ironic?

alfa
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 628
Joined: January 19th, 2015, 4:15 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby alfa » August 2nd, 2021, 10:18 am

Habit7 wrote:Ah yes the whole family is here.

Only deflections and accusations

I gave an example of Wraith King lying. Show an equal one with me doing the same in the thread.

All this is just showing is that you all are butthurt and can't win the argument based on facts so you are personally attacking me. And fuss your acts are so personal you have no facts to back it up.

Quote me lying in the thread.

I don't believe you deliberately lie as you seem to genuinely believe the rubbish you spew

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24566
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby zoom rader » August 2nd, 2021, 10:20 am

Habit7 wrote:Ah yes the whole family is here.

Only deflections and accusations

I gave an example of Wraith King lying. Show an equal one with me doing the same in the thread.

All this is just showing is that you all are butthurt and can't win the argument based on facts so you are personally attacking me. And fuss your acts are so personal you have no facts to back it up.

Quote me lying in the thread.
Mrs Natalie, you lie

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Habit7 » August 2nd, 2021, 10:54 am

alfa wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Ah yes the whole family is here.

Only deflections and accusations

I gave an example of Wraith King lying. Show an equal one with me doing the same in the thread.

All this is just showing is that you all are butthurt and can't win the argument based on facts so you are personally attacking me. And fuss your acts are so personal you have no facts to back it up.

Quote me lying in the thread.

I don't believe you deliberately lie as you seem to genuinely believe the rubbish you spew

Rubbish like the comprehensive report on an accusation of fraud?

Or should I believe the truth that the govt is now going to pass the centre of the highway those A&V land?

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1110
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » August 2nd, 2021, 11:05 am

Did he say they were now going to build the highway through lands owned by AV,( implying the road is being moved) or that AV is the true owner of the land?

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1471
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » August 2nd, 2021, 11:31 am

alfa wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Ah yes the whole family is here.

Only deflections and accusations

I gave an example of Wraith King lying. Show an equal one with me doing the same in the thread.

All this is just showing is that you all are butthurt and can't win the argument based on facts so you are personally attacking me. And fuss your acts are so personal you have no facts to back it up.

Quote me lying in the thread.

I don't believe you deliberately lie as you seem to genuinely believe the rubbish you spew


He just information given to him by his handler without understanding the content. That's why he's unable to answer any questions. So while he posts lies, manipulation and propaganda he is not even aware of it.

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1471
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » August 2nd, 2021, 11:34 am

Habit7 wrote:
alfa wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Ah yes the whole family is here.

Only deflections and accusations

I gave an example of Wraith King lying. Show an equal one with me doing the same in the thread.

All this is just showing is that you all are butthurt and can't win the argument based on facts so you are personally attacking me. And fuss your acts are so personal you have no facts to back it up.

Quote me lying in the thread.

I don't believe you deliberately lie as you seem to genuinely believe the rubbish you spew

Rubbish like the comprehensive report on an accusation of fraud?

Or should I believe the truth that the govt is now going to pass the centre of the highway those A&V land?


sam1978 wrote:Did he say they were now going to build the highway through lands owned by AV,( implying the road is being moved) or that AV is the true owner of the land?


Lie number 3.

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1471
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » August 2nd, 2021, 11:36 am

Habit7 wrote:Ah yes the whole family is here.

Only deflections and accusations

I gave an example of Wraith King lying. Show an equal one with me doing the same in the thread.

All this is just showing is that you all are butthurt and can't win the argument based on facts so you are personally attacking me. And fuss your acts are so personal you have no facts to back it up.

Quote me lying in the thread.


It have an official so you can and everyone else can see it.

alfa
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 628
Joined: January 19th, 2015, 4:15 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby alfa » August 2nd, 2021, 12:10 pm

Didn't this same habit dude claim the govt did NOT close petrorrin? Then why did the day after the non closure they were busy repainting all logos and why up to this day you cannot enter the compound with anything bearing the old logo? Then again he doesn't accept info from people on the actual ground, just what his Lord and savior Rowley says

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1110
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » August 2nd, 2021, 12:12 pm

Petrotrin isn’t closed!! And if you was closing your fridge door and you did not hear me, I’ll say it again. Petrotrin is not closed!

User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8720
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby gastly369 » August 2nd, 2021, 12:19 pm

Some ppl need to emancipate from grinding dey teeth on pipe whole days yes...

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1110
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » August 2nd, 2021, 12:23 pm

gastly369 wrote:Some ppl need to emancipate from grinding dey teeth on pipe whole days yes...


Habit should really emancipate himself from grinding his teeth on pipe whole day . Good advice.

sam1978
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1110
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » August 2nd, 2021, 12:40 pm

Gastly, mero, habit and all the defenders of the PNM don’t even realize they and the ground troops go out of their way to support and defend the very people who give them zero when they are in power.

All the 1% and the rich Indians want the PNM in power because they reap the benefits. According to rowle the rich has to get richer. Av, Kalco, sunior jammy, Farsi father in law , nahoose, Rolls Royce and all the rest , while “ nutten fuh we Jed”

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Habit7 » August 2nd, 2021, 12:41 pm

Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
alfa wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Ah yes the whole family is here.

Only deflections and accusations

I gave an example of Wraith King lying. Show an equal one with me doing the same in the thread.

All this is just showing is that you all are butthurt and can't win the argument based on facts so you are personally attacking me. And fuss your acts are so personal you have no facts to back it up.

Quote me lying in the thread.

I don't believe you deliberately lie as you seem to genuinely believe the rubbish you spew

Rubbish like the comprehensive report on an accusation of fraud?

Or should I believe the truth that the govt is now going to pass the centre of the highway those A&V land?


sam1978 wrote:Did he say they were now going to build the highway through lands owned by AV,( implying the road is being moved) or that AV is the true owner of the land?


Lie number 3.

The man in the video said the land is in the centre of where the highway has to pass (2:04)

It Wraith King making the accusation that the land is owned by A&V

It is also Wraith King holding up this political propaganda as any credibility so that to disagree with it is lying. He probably still believe in the wire transfer document and the Miami account.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: De Dragon, DMan7, Dohplaydat, pugboy and 158 guests