TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

AV Drilling wins its case

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Habit7 » July 29th, 2021, 5:20 pm

My handler is asking if you are dyslexic or something.

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 29th, 2021, 5:21 pm

Habit7 wrote:My handler is asking if you are dyslexic or something.


I understand if they can't answer the question.

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Habit7 » July 29th, 2021, 5:27 pm

Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:My handler is asking if you are dyslexic or something.


I understand if they can't answer the question.

yes your superior intellect and large volume of facts you gave to counter the Arbitration's findings has bested us. Take win.

sam1978
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1099
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » July 29th, 2021, 5:39 pm

Catshill's ability to produce and the actuality may not necessarily be one and the same .

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 29th, 2021, 7:02 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:My handler is asking if you are dyslexic or something.


I understand if they can't answer the question.

yes your superior intellect and large volume of facts you gave to counter the Arbitration's findings has bested us. Take win.


I asked you a question based on the parts of the report you put forward and you can't answer. It shows you have no understanding of what you put forward.

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 29th, 2021, 7:04 pm

sam1978 wrote:Catshill's ability to produce and the actuality may not necessarily be one and the same .


Habit7 doesn't understand anything about the topic. He doesn't even understand the things he post. He's clueless about his own posts.

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Habit7 » July 29th, 2021, 8:15 pm

Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:My handler is asking if you are dyslexic or something.


I understand if they can't answer the question.

yes your superior intellect and large volume of facts you gave to counter the Arbitration's findings has bested us. Take win.


I asked you a question based on the parts of the report you put forward and you can't answer. It shows you have no understanding of what you put forward.

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:As well the information you put forward stated that well CO 162 stopped flowing on the 3rd and 10th July, 2017. Can you indicate if the well stopped flowing on two occasions?

That is what A&V records say.

Wraith King wrote:You have no idea what a submission is it seems because you initially posted their submissions. Go ask your handler to explain to you what a submission is and how it differs from a fact.

A&V records are part of their submission, hence the arbitration has stopped flowing in quotation marks. This is becoming a foolish point argue. Before the arbitration A&V will make a submission, Petrotrin will make a submission. This is similar to many court cases where before any adjudication before a judge a written statement is given by both sides. In the judge giving his written decision the judge will cite information from either side to comment on it. In like manner, the Arbitrators in giving their written judgement are commenting on A&V's submission and citing from it and referencing where Petrotrin submission disagrees. To help you out I enbolden the parts where the Arbitrators are refering to A&V and Petrotrin in the 3rd person.

These are the Arbitrators' comments on A&V's submission, they are not A&V's submission.

Habit7 wrote:
The third stage comprises the production from the wells in pad 4, CO 161-CO
166: Claimant’s Closing Submissions, paragraphs 96-106 [26-29]. This cluster
was put into production between 15th and 23rd June, 2017. Wells CO 161, 164
and 165 are recorded as having come in initially on a bean, but on 21st June,
2017 these three wells were noted as having no bean attached. Wells CO 162,
CO 163 and CO 166 then came in on 22nd and 23rd June, 2017 also flowing with
no bean attached. The effect of the introduction of these wells was to increase
the reported production of 3614 bbls from 60 wells on 14th June, 2017 to 7124
bbls from 66 wells as at 23rd June, 2017. The JV Department carried out a test
of these wells on 29th June, 2017 the details of which are given in paragraph 98
of the Claimant’s Closing Submissions
. It recorded that they were all flowing
at a high rate with no choke. But, unlike the wells in pad 3, there was a very
swift decline, with the result that by 10th July, 2017 they had all ceased to flow.
This information was given by the Claimant to the Respondent in its
production reports, with the words “stopped flowing”
against the entries for
wells CO 161, CO 162 and CO 164 in the report for 3rd July, 2017 for wells CO
165 and CO 166 in the report for 9th July, 2017 and for well CO 162 in the report
for 10th July, 2017 [8038-8045]. The result was a drop back in the reported
production for 10th July, 2017 to 3,400 bbls.

The Claimant says that the explanation for the way these wells behaved lies in
the fact that they were all flowing without a choke, as Mr. Rajab explained in
cross-examination. He said that this was the reason for the sharp decline in
their production and that he regretted that these wells were not on chokes.
Without them the wells were wide open [Transcript, pp 225-6, 245]. The
Respondent disputes this explanation in paragraph 32 of its Reply
Submissions [9].
But its witness Ms. Chow agreed that if there is no choke
there is nothing to control the flow rate on the well as the oil is coming out and
that without chokes you would get an awful lot of oil coming out very quickly
[Transcript, pp 1143-4]. Mr. Alvarez agreed with her [Transcript, p 1593].
These wells achieved reasonable rates after the Audit visit on 11th July, 2017
when they were put to pump on various dates from 25th to 31st July, 2017 as
described in paragraph 106 of the Claimant’s Closing Submissions [29]. It
would be wrong to conclude from what happened then when they were on
pump that the production rates that were reported while these wells were not
choked were fraudulent, as the Audit Team seem to have done: see the
opening remarks in their Memorandum and paragraph 4.4 of their report
[5466, 5481]. But the fact that production continued to be successful, albeit
with fewer wells, in the second half of 2017 tends to lend further support to
the overall credibility of the Claimant’s argument: see the details set out in
paragraph 112 of the Claimant’s closing submissions
[30].


You are trying to engage me in a competition of wit and are losing badly.
Last edited by Habit7 on July 29th, 2021, 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alfa
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 621
Joined: January 19th, 2015, 4:15 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby alfa » July 29th, 2021, 8:20 pm

Dude do you always have to fight down every single point in every single thread? Just collect your golden baliser award and take win

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 29th, 2021, 8:23 pm

alfa wrote:Dude do you always have to fight down every single point in every single thread? Just collect your golden baliser award and take win


In his defence, he has to as he's paid to do so. However, he should attempt to understand the information he's being given to post.

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Habit7 » July 29th, 2021, 8:26 pm

Wraith King wrote:
sam1978 wrote:Catshill's ability to produce and the actuality may not necessarily be one and the same .


Habit7 doesn't understand anything about the topic. He doesn't even understand the things he post. He's clueless about his own posts.

You are talking out of two sides of your mouth. If you are agreeing with sam1978 that Catshill can produce the quantity, then that is what A&V claimed and the Arbitrators concluded as true.

It seems your position is based on opposing me, even when it diametrically opposed to what you were saying before.
Wraith King wrote:What you put forward are claims made by A&V, which is disputed by Petrotrin so for you to claim it is facts is just a blatant lie.

sam1978
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1099
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » July 29th, 2021, 8:30 pm

A lot of semantics. Yes , if there were no chokes more oil would flow , in theory . That’s what ms Chow agreed to . Did it happen in reality though? Why did Deborah Peake advise that they should pursue an appeal?

sam1978
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1099
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » July 29th, 2021, 8:31 pm

It can produce more oil. But did it?

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Habit7 » July 29th, 2021, 8:34 pm

alfa wrote:Dude do you always have to fight down every single point in every single thread? Just collect your golden baliser award and take win

I am sorry are my facts countering your lived experience?

We are discussing the A&V Arbitration. If your authority is "I was there" I can equally cite myself as an authority as well. The arbitration report are the judicated facts, and the authority over all of our experiences. I don't care where you were. PNM or UNC have nothing to do with that. Stop calling on it as your safe word.

alfa
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 621
Joined: January 19th, 2015, 4:15 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby alfa » July 29th, 2021, 8:40 pm

Habit7 wrote:
alfa wrote:Dude do you always have to fight down every single point in every single thread? Just collect your golden baliser award and take win

I am sorry are my facts countering your lived experience?

We are discussing the A&V Arbitration. If your authority is "I was there" I can equally cite myself as an authority as well. The arbitration report are the judicated facts, and the authority over all of our experiences. I don't care where you were. PNM or UNC have nothing to do with that. Stop calling on it as your safe word.

You have no facts, you're just going on what lawyers say on behalf of their client. As if lawyers would come out and say 'the man I defending did really do the crime.'
Based on your 'facts' from 'official' sources' Saddam had WMDs to ent :roll: Continue to believe everything you read

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Habit7 » July 29th, 2021, 9:09 pm

alfa wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
alfa wrote:Dude do you always have to fight down every single point in every single thread? Just collect your golden baliser award and take win

I am sorry are my facts countering your lived experience?

We are discussing the A&V Arbitration. If your authority is "I was there" I can equally cite myself as an authority as well. The arbitration report are the judicated facts, and the authority over all of our experiences. I don't care where you were. PNM or UNC have nothing to do with that. Stop calling on it as your safe word.

You have no facts, you're just going on what lawyers say on behalf of their client. As if lawyers would come out and say 'the man I defending did really do the crime.'
Based on your 'facts' from 'official' sources' Saddam had WMDs to ent :roll: Continue to believe everything you read

For the umpteen time this is not what the lawyers said. This is what the arbitrators said. They based their information on looking at Petrotrin JV Department bulk tests, A&V field report, Tuckers reports witnesses statement, sworn witnesses under cross-examination and all other relevant information. I shouldnt believe what I read in their definitive conclusion...

... I should believe you because I read you say "I was there"

alfa
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 621
Joined: January 19th, 2015, 4:15 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby alfa » July 29th, 2021, 9:12 pm

Habit7 wrote:
alfa wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
alfa wrote:Dude do you always have to fight down every single point in every single thread? Just collect your golden baliser award and take win

I am sorry are my facts countering your lived experience?

We are discussing the A&V Arbitration. If your authority is "I was there" I can equally cite myself as an authority as well. The arbitration report are the judicated facts, and the authority over all of our experiences. I don't care where you were. PNM or UNC have nothing to do with that. Stop calling on it as your safe word.

You have no facts, you're just going on what lawyers say on behalf of their client. As if lawyers would come out and say 'the man I defending did really do the crime.'
Based on your 'facts' from 'official' sources' Saddam had WMDs to ent :roll: Continue to believe everything you read

For the umpteen time this is not what the lawyers said. This is what the arbitrators said. They based their information on looking at Petrotrin JV Department bulk tests, A&V field report, Tuckers reports witnesses statement, sworn witnesses under cross-examination and all other relevant information. I shouldnt believe what I read in their definitive conclusion...

... I should believe you because I read you say "I was there"

Nah believe Rowley when he said "We are not closing Petrotrin"

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 29th, 2021, 9:15 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
sam1978 wrote:Catshill's ability to produce and the actuality may not necessarily be one and the same .


Habit7 doesn't understand anything about the topic. He doesn't even understand the things he post. He's clueless about his own posts.

You are talking out of two sides of your mouth. If you are agreeing with sam1978 that Catshill can produce the quantity, then that is what A&V claimed and the Arbitrators concluded as true.

It seems your position is based on opposing me, even when it diametrically opposed to what you were saying before.
Wraith King wrote:What you put forward are claims made by A&V, which is disputed by Petrotrin so for you to claim it is facts is just a blatant lie.


As usual you're lost.

He did not state that Catshill can produce the quantity being claimed by A&V and I surely didn't agree that Catshill can produce the numbers being claimed.

I took his statement to be theoretical meaning even if Catshill's had the potential to produce the quantity, it does not necessarily mean that it was being produced.

Let me give you an example you will be able to relate to. Habit7's ability to be an informed person and the actuality may not necessarily be one and the same. So theoretically if you had the potential to be informed it does not necessarily mean you're an informed person as the reality is you're uninformed.

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 29th, 2021, 9:20 pm

Habit7 wrote:
alfa wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
alfa wrote:Dude do you always have to fight down every single point in every single thread? Just collect your golden baliser award and take win

I am sorry are my facts countering your lived experience?

We are discussing the A&V Arbitration. If your authority is "I was there" I can equally cite myself as an authority as well. The arbitration report are the judicated facts, and the authority over all of our experiences. I don't care where you were. PNM or UNC have nothing to do with that. Stop calling on it as your safe word.

You have no facts, you're just going on what lawyers say on behalf of their client. As if lawyers would come out and say 'the man I defending did really do the crime.'
Based on your 'facts' from 'official' sources' Saddam had WMDs to ent :roll: Continue to believe everything you read

For the umpteen time this is not what the lawyers said. This is what the arbitrators said. They based their information on looking at Petrotrin JV Department bulk tests, A&V field report, Tuckers reports witnesses statement, sworn witnesses under cross-examination and all other relevant information. I shouldnt believe what I read in their definitive conclusion...

... I should believe you because I read you say "I was there"


We already dealt with the selection of the panel and why it can be deemed bias but you want us to believe you because your handler gave you information to post. You don't even understand the information you're posting.

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 29th, 2021, 9:22 pm

alfa wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
alfa wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
alfa wrote:Dude do you always have to fight down every single point in every single thread? Just collect your golden baliser award and take win

I am sorry are my facts countering your lived experience?

We are discussing the A&V Arbitration. If your authority is "I was there" I can equally cite myself as an authority as well. The arbitration report are the judicated facts, and the authority over all of our experiences. I don't care where you were. PNM or UNC have nothing to do with that. Stop calling on it as your safe word.

You have no facts, you're just going on what lawyers say on behalf of their client. As if lawyers would come out and say 'the man I defending did really do the crime.'
Based on your 'facts' from 'official' sources' Saddam had WMDs to ent :roll: Continue to believe everything you read

For the umpteen time this is not what the lawyers said. This is what the arbitrators said. They based their information on looking at Petrotrin JV Department bulk tests, A&V field report, Tuckers reports witnesses statement, sworn witnesses under cross-examination and all other relevant information. I shouldnt believe what I read in their definitive conclusion...

... I should believe you because I read you say "I was there"

Nah believe Rowley when he said "We are not closing Petrotrin"


Like the current multi billion loss in the last financial year for NGC, Kamla caused it between 2010-2015.

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 29th, 2021, 9:25 pm

sam1978 wrote:A lot of semantics. Yes , if there were no chokes more oil would flow , in theory . That’s what ms Chow agreed to . Did it happen in reality though? Why did Deborah Peake advise that they should pursue an appeal?


Are they even going to appeal?

sam1978
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1099
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » July 29th, 2021, 9:44 pm

The current billion dollar loss? Wait for it . It was because of what Kamala did , we are now paying for it.

Kamala dismantled the whole national security apparatus , but seven years later , what has the Rowlee done to secure the borders? Kamala real do damages , cannot be undone.

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 29th, 2021, 10:01 pm

sam1978 wrote:The current billion dollar loss? Wait for it . It was because of what Kamala did , we are now paying for it.

Kamala dismantled the whole national security apparatus , but seven years later , what has the Rowlee done to secure the borders? Kamala real do damages , cannot be undone.


Habit7 already claimed it was the UNC's fault. When I tried to explain how accounts are done annually he said I shouldn't lecture on accounting but he doesn't understand what a financial year is.

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 30th, 2021, 5:38 pm

Video not embedding. The property belongs to A&V.

https://www.facebook.com/101470158310818/posts/353213123136519/

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Habit7 » July 30th, 2021, 6:11 pm

Wraith King wrote:Video not embedding. The property belongs to A&V.

https://www.facebook.com/101470158310818/posts/353213123136519/

So the fact based arbitration from a Privy Council law lord, and CCJ President and Court of Appeal judge is biased because Petrotrin and A&V selected them in accordance with their 2009 contract. Thus should be disregarded.

But UNC La Brea makes a dotish claim and they are not biased too?

I don't know who is more dotish, the person making this claim or the person who could believe it. PNM continuing the highway from Oropouche to Dunlop Roundabout. All those parts are currently under various stages of development. For somebody to show a walled up yard and tell you that the highway is passing directly through that then I have beachfront property in Tabaquite to sell you.

The only walled up yard waiting to be demolished is Dumore in Oropouche junction and that was so since PP. The Debe to Mon Desir leg they hardly touch, just finish the bridges.

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 30th, 2021, 6:39 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Video not embedding. The property belongs to A&V.

https://www.facebook.com/101470158310818/posts/353213123136519/

So the fact based arbitration from a Privy Council law lord, and CCJ President and Court of Appeal judge is biased because Petrotrin and A&V selected them in accordance with their 2009 contract. Thus should be disregarded.

But UNC La Brea makes a dotish claim and they are not biased too?

I don't know who is more dotish, the person making this claim or the person who could believe it. PNM continuing the highway from Oropouche to Dunlop Roundabout. All those parts are currently under various stages of development. For somebody to show a walled up yard and tell you that the highway is passing directly through that then I have beachfront property in Tabaquite to sell you.

The only walled up yard waiting to be demolished is Dumore in Oropouche junction and that was so since PP. The Debe to Mon Desir leg they hardly touch, just finish the bridges.


True to form, you don't know what you're speaking of.

The person in the video didn't claim it was A&V. I'm the one saying it belongs to A&V and I can do so because I'm familiar with the area, the property and Nazim.

Folks from Penal and environs will be familiar with what's going on while Habit7 has no idea where the property is but compelled to have an input by his handler.

sam1978
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1099
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » July 30th, 2021, 6:55 pm

Habit know where Penal is? I know that Rowlee does lime in Batchiya and Saltmine tr.

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby Wraith King » July 30th, 2021, 6:59 pm

sam1978 wrote:Habit know where Penal is? I know that Rowlee does lime in Batchiya and Saltmine tr.


Nazim don't want to have him by his house?

sam1978
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1099
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » July 30th, 2021, 7:07 pm

Wraith King wrote:
sam1978 wrote:Habit know where Penal is? I know that Rowlee does lime in Batchiya and Saltmine tr.


Nazim don't want to have him by his house?


The funny part is that the RowRow don’t like the very people who are his base . When the PNM is in power , the Syrians and the rich Indians benefit the most . How he became friends with Nazim, with RollsRoyce who imports Plywood? With Rohan? Stuarty father? Who don’t see don’t want to see . But yet the poor black people who put him there, “have nutten to get Jed!”

sam1978
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1099
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:30 am

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby sam1978 » July 30th, 2021, 7:08 pm

Wraith King wrote:
sam1978 wrote:Habit know where Penal is? I know that Rowlee does lime in Batchiya and Saltmine tr.


Nazim don't want to have him by his house?


Nah , the lime does be inside Nazim Ave San Francique Habit can’t go there , the security will run his arse.

User avatar
mero
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5743
Joined: September 29th, 2008, 6:16 pm
Location: iymc

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby mero » July 30th, 2021, 7:10 pm

Fat boi literally having a conversation with himself on a Friday evening yes.

2nr hit an all time low.

What a creep

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: sbocus and 36 guests