this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

NayGerPlz
Ricer

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby NayGerPlz » June 15th, 2021, 8:40 pm

:angel:
WhiteAnalyst wrote:
NayGerPlz wrote:In order to protect A&V, a State company the size of Petrotrin was closed. Ironically the majority of the workforce was a voter base for the PNM and the owner of A&V, Nazim Baksh, is an East Indian. For the persons that vote on race, the so called African party closed down a State company where the majority of the workforce were supporters of that party to protect an East Indian caught engaging in multi million dollar fraud.

Usually them kind of East Indians that you talking about that support PNM have daughters with PNM boyfriends/husbands (like Dr. Richards).

You add nothing of intellectual substance nor facts to a discussion. Until that has changed, goodbye.

WhiteAnalyst
Street 2NR

Postby WhiteAnalyst » June 15th, 2021, 8:42 pm

NayGerPlz wrote::angel:
WhiteAnalyst wrote:
NayGerPlz wrote:In order to protect A&V, a State company the size of Petrotrin was closed. Ironically the majority of the workforce was a voter base for the PNM and the owner of A&V, Nazim Baksh, is an East Indian. For the persons that vote on race, the so called African party closed down a State company where the majority of the workforce were supporters of that party to protect an East Indian caught engaging in multi million dollar fraud.

Usually them kind of East Indians that you talking about that support PNM have daughters with PNM boyfriends/husbands (like Dr. Richards).

You add nothing of intellectual substance nor facts to a discussion. Until that has changed, goodbye.

Oops did someone hit a nerve? hit you too close to home there?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 15th, 2021, 8:53 pm

WhiteAnalyst wrote:

Those are not east Indians.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 15th, 2021, 8:55 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
sam1978 wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Disinformation is saying that this has nothing to do with Kamla when it was she who tried to buss de mark and A&V is already making out a defamation case against her.

Disinformation source.

You get your information from Stephen Reis and the UNC. But I don't engage in disinformation.

Doesn't take away from the fact that Faris made that statement.

Nobody is denying that fact. The responsibility lies with the board for cancelling the contract. But as I said before Kamla politicised and scandalised it by linking it to the PM and then Moonilal brought out a money transfer and account that was fake.

It is funny how the same ppl that did the unprecedented move of kicking out OL Rowley from parliament for emailgate, washing their hands of this. Had this gone the other way you know there would have been calls of "jai Kamla" and "call elections now." But hey, hold strong to Kamla who is only relevant when she says something advantageous to your politics, but when she does a face plant, she is irrelevant.

WhiteAnalyst
Street 2NR

Postby WhiteAnalyst » June 15th, 2021, 9:05 pm

zoom rader wrote:
WhiteAnalyst wrote:

Those are not east Indians.

What are they? What is Richards?

Dmodisahbullah
Ricer

Postby Dmodisahbullah » June 18th, 2021, 7:50 am

https://guardian.co.tt/news/petrotrin-senior-counsel-wants-av-ruling-set-aside-6.2.1344187.8701937d96

"A&V has asked the tribunal that it be awarded US$119,409,000 or the equivalent of TT$808,398,930. This does not include issues of cost and other money which Petrotrin is said to be holding in escrow for oil under dispute."

I'd like to know the justification for this.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 18th, 2021, 9:15 am

Dmodisahbullah wrote:https://guardian.co.tt/news/petrotrin-senior-counsel-wants-av-ruling-set-aside-6.2.1344187.8701937d96

"A&V has asked the tribunal that it be awarded US$119,409,000 or the equivalent of TT$808,398,930. This does not include issues of cost and other money which Petrotrin is said to be holding in escrow for oil under dispute."

What you wanna know that for?

When Kamla and dem was teefing out taxpayers by de $billions - nobody was asking fuh justification.

Let Growlee pardners and dem teef out taxpayers as well.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 18th, 2021, 10:22 am

Dmodisahbullah wrote:https://guardian.co.tt/news/petrotrin-senior-counsel-wants-av-ruling-set-aside-6.2.1344187.8701937d96

At WTI $53, that works out to 1400BOPD over 5 years.
That said he would be getting about 50% of that after royalties etc....so its probably lost production and damages etc .

Its Ramesh- he eh slipping.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 18th, 2021, 10:46 am

The_Honourable wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
sam1978 wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Disinformation is saying that this has nothing to do with Kamla when it was she who tried to buss de mark and A&V is already making out a defamation case against her.

Disinformation source.

You get your information from Stephen Reis and the UNC. But I don't engage in disinformation.

sMASH wrote:how is kamala going to get defamation suit on this matter?

Well she made her statements without parliamentary privilege based on a leaked report which is the ticklish part in all of this. Is not like she went up on the podium and made wild allegations.

A&V obviously have the funds and time to go all the way with this, it would be interesting.

Even in the face of his own lying words, (and before you descend even further into your bottomless dotish well, there is a video clip),Tuntsy still cannot bring himself to call Arse Wari on it, but deflecting with what is already well known that Av filed a suit against KPB. It seems the bigger your muscles, or the more maccomeremanish you are, the higher Tuntsy is prepared to debase himself for you.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 18th, 2021, 10:48 am

Habit7 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
sam1978 wrote:

Disinformation source.

Nobody is denying that fact. The responsibility lies with the board for cancelling the contract. But as I said before Kamla politicised and scandalised it by linking it to the PM and then Moonilal brought out a money transfer and account that was fake.

It is funny how the same ppl that did the unprecedented move of kicking out OL Rowley from parliament for emailgate, washing their hands of this. Had this gone the other way you know there would have been calls of "jai Kamla" and "call elections now." But hey, hold strong to Kamla who is only relevant when she says something advantageous to your politics, but when she does a face plant, she is irrelevant.

See? Defending that type of powerful LFD RFD PNM man again!

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 18th, 2021, 10:49 am

bluefete wrote:

When Kamla and dem was teefing out taxpayers by de $billions - nobody was asking fuh justification.

Yes, there are LFD RFD PNM and UNC taxes separated and paid according to who loses, steals, mismanges ent?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 18th, 2021, 10:51 am

De Dragon wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
sam1978 wrote:

Disinformation source.

Well she made her statements without parliamentary privilege based on a leaked report which is the ticklish part in all of this. Is not like she went up on the podium and made wild allegations.

A&V obviously have the funds and time to go all the way with this, it would be interesting.

Even in the face of his own lying words, (and before you descend even further into your bottomless dotish well, there is a video clip),Tuntsy still cannot bring himself to call Arse Wari on it, but deflecting with what is already well known that Av filed a suit against KPB. It seems the bigger your muscles, or the more maccomeremanish you are, the higher Tuntsy is prepared to debase himself for you.

i do not know of what 'leaked' document kamala is said to have commented from. what statements she made that will make her get sue? i asking the pnmites i talk to on the fb, and not getting a response.

i dont see how she entitled to get sue, and not sure what is being referenced, that will entitle her to get sue.

Dmodisahbullah
Ricer

Postby Dmodisahbullah » June 18th, 2021, 11:04 am

bluefete wrote:

I don't think that's true. As well, if the UNC did wrong it means the PNM entitled to do the same and be excused?

Dmodisahbullah
Ricer

Postby Dmodisahbullah » June 18th, 2021, 11:06 am

Redman wrote:

At WTI $53, that works out to 1400BOPD over 5 years.
That said he would be getting about 50% of that after royalties etc....so its probably lost production and damages etc .

Its Ramesh- he eh slipping.

For oil his client didn't supply to a company that doesn't exist anymore?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 18th, 2021, 11:15 am

sMASH wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
sam1978 wrote:

Disinformation source.

i do not know of what 'leaked' document kamala is said to have commented from. what statements she made that will make her get sue? i asking the pnmites i talk to on the fb, and not getting a response.

i dont see how she entitled to get sue, and not sure what is being referenced, that will entitle her to get sue.

Smash...she offload the details in a political meeting-She would have referenced an internal report that was leaked almost before it reached the board.

The report was not for public consumption.

Whether she was able to avoid crossing whatever line there is re defamation would be the question

Dmodisahbullah
Ricer

Postby Dmodisahbullah » June 18th, 2021, 11:21 am

Redman wrote:
sMASH wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
sam1978 wrote:

Disinformation source.

Smash...she offload the details in a political meeting-She would have referenced an internal report that was leaked almost before it reached the board.

Whether she was able to avoid crossing whatever line there is re defamation would be the question

She had the report before the Board?

Wouldn't the companies that did the reports be primarily responsible for this so called defamation? Why isn't the source being sued as well instead of solely someone who repeated the contents?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 18th, 2021, 11:24 am

Fed up of Kamla being responsible for everything.

Everything.

Everything is all her fault.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 18th, 2021, 11:27 am

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:So, it's a feeling you have? How do you "calibrate a tank?

I understand if you are unaware. It is a new and cutting edge procedure that just started last week. But going forward it required on regular intervals.

A half arsed 31 second video from 1984 is the best you could do? You still haven't answered the question posed, how do you "calibrate a tank"? Don't you have "personal experience" with this?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 18th, 2021, 12:54 pm

Redman wrote:
sMASH wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
sam1978 wrote:

Disinformation source.

Would that report have been presented to the PC? So it would be part of their documentation?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 18th, 2021, 1:13 pm

zoom rader wrote:
lancer_man wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
lancer_man wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:So, it's a feeling you have? How do you "calibrate a tank?

I understand if you are unaware. It is a new and cutting edge procedure that just started last week. But going forward it required on regular intervals.

Dummy

Nobody uses tank calibrations anymore .
It all done via Radar, Sonic, pressure Transmiters or head, boyouncy and other various level measurements.

For the oil industry the metering from lease operators is done via flow meters and not Tank level measurements.

Normally both the lease operators and buyer will have flow meters on each end and they will use comparisons to determine any offset

Calibrations on these meters is done via both company personnel on the same day to ensure the Calibrations protocol is conducted or corrected.

Sales can be done either using tank dips, or via a LACT meter. The actual sales procedure depends on the sales agreement between both parties. Usually for batch transfer of crude, it is not uncommon for tank dips to be used, especially as LACT calibration is expensive and is required on a monthly basis to limit the period between potential mismeasurements. As a result, smaller operators with lower production volumes prefer dipping. Dipping also requires witnessing from both the seller and buyer, in addition to sampling the tank for quality that is determined by lab testing methods.

Level instruments as you mentioned above are not a reliable means of determining sales volume, as the uncertainty in these instruments are typically above the tolerance required for fiscalisation.
That's why I said they don't use tank level measurements anymore.

For smaller operators they will use weight if truck supplied.

You are confusing level instruments with level measurement. Level measurement can be done by dipping, which is done manually through a hatch at the top of the tank. The open and close volumes are recorded on tape and this is used together with tank calibration charts to determine the actual volume sold. This is then converted to standard volume sold using the API tables to correct for temperature, etc.

Most lease operators use this method for fiscalisation.
Gees very old method. No one in the hydrocarbon industry uses open methods anymore. Very dangerous and against the law in other countries. This is a big no no to interact with live hydrocarbons. Spark potential and sulfur dioxide is at high when opened.

No even in Gas station abroad they open a level to check level. It's against the law

worked on two different processes, one we custodied tanks with physical tank dips, and the other was normal level instrumentation. but we also did quarterly verification of the instruments via physical tank dips.

man break out the tank dipping and aint mention the most crucial part of getting the quantity... the strapping table.
the device they strap the level gauge to, to ensure there is no variance down to the millimeter, cause with a tank that wide, it would result in a big amount of liquid.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 18th, 2021, 1:14 pm

PT being advised by SC Peake to apply for High Court relief
https://guardian.co.tt/news/petrotrin-s ... 8701937d96

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » June 18th, 2021, 1:25 pm

De Dragon wrote:PT being advised by SC Peake to apply for High Court relief

Na na na that can't happen, and loose all that mula ?

$200 mil for Rowley
$100 mil for Stuart
$100 mil for Al Rawi
$100 mil for Rowley lawyer (Chair of Heritage)
$500 mil for star boy Nizam

And is that...

Dmodisahbullah
Ricer

Postby Dmodisahbullah » June 18th, 2021, 1:50 pm

MDtuner70 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:PT being advised by SC Peake to apply for High Court relief

Na na na that can't happen, and loose all that mula ?

$200 mil for Rowley
$100 mil for Stuart
$100 mil for Al Rawi
$100 mil for Rowley lawyer (Chair of Heritage)
$500 mil for star boy Nizam

And is that...

The arbitrators have to get a share as well.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 18th, 2021, 2:06 pm

These were some of the original claims of the audit.
WHAT THE INTERNAL AUDIT REPORT SAID

The internal audit report said: “The evidence suggests that there has been fraudulent activity in the Catshill Field in that the operator (A&V Oil and Gas Limited) in collusion with a Petrotrin employee has been over stating Catshill’s production for at least six months.”

The report identified the six month period as January to June this year.

The report estimated production for the month of June would have been “over-stated by about 90,000 barrels which works out to an overpayment of US$2.97 million.”

But for the six month period January to June it estimated that “Catshill over stated its production by at least 350,000 barrels and Petrotrin would have overpaid US$11.5 million.”

As a result it said Petrotrin had paid royalties of approximately US$1.86 million to the government for crude oil “not received during the period 2017 January to June.”

The audit conducted by Petrotrin’s Chief Audit Executive Rajkumar Bissessar noted that the increase in “production” from Catshill “coincided with Deokiesingh’s stint as the Crude Procurement Specialist,” with responsibility for the fiscalisation of the Catshill field.

It pointed to “many anomalies” in the sales tickers signed off by Deokiesingh.

According to the report, “There were many instances where the volumes of crude specified in the sales ticket could not be pumped in the stipulated time frame, given the available pump flow rate.”

The report pointed to GPS records which it said indicated “there were times Mr Deokiesingh was not present at the Catshill location when the fiscalisation was being done.”

This according to the report meant that “he signed the Sales Tickets after the fact and accepted the figures specified by the Operator.”
https://trinidad927.rssing.com/chan-554 ... e6952.html

When the evidence was examined, it couldn't stand up to scrutiny. In fact, there was evidence to the contrary.
Last edited by Habit7 on June 18th, 2021, 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 18th, 2021, 2:10 pm

De Dragon wrote:See? Defending that type of powerful LFD RFD PNM man again!

Yeah like how you run out to say the outcome of this arbitration is not hinged on Kamla's suit before the High Court.
Or how you said Panday is innocent when he is still on a charge.

We see you, we see you very clearly.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 18th, 2021, 2:19 pm

Habit7 wrote:These were some of the original claims of the audit.

The internal audit report said: “The evidence suggests that there has been fraudulent activity in the Catshill Field in that the operator (A&V Oil and Gas Limited) in collusion with a Petrotrin employee has been over stating Catshill’s production for at least six months.”

The report estimated production for the month of June would have been “over-stated by about 90,000 barrels which works out to an overpayment of US$2.97 million.”

But for the six month period January to June it estimated that “Catshill over stated its production by at least 350,000 barrels and Petrotrin would have overpaid US$11.5 million.”

As a result it said Petrotrin had paid royalties of approximately US$1.86 million to the government for crude oil “not received during the period 2017 January to June.”

The audit conducted by Petrotrin’s Chief Audit Executive Rajkumar Bissessar noted that the increase in “production” from Catshill “coincided with Deokiesingh’s stint as the Crude Procurement Specialist,” with responsibility for the fiscalisation of the Catshill field.

According to the report, “There were many instances where the volumes of crude specified in the sales ticket could not be pumped in the stipulated time frame, given the available pump flow rate.”

The report pointed to GPS records which it said indicated “there were times Mr Deokiesingh was not present at the Catshill location when the fiscalisation was being done.”

This according to the report meant that “he signed the Sales Tickets after the fact and accepted the figures specified by the Operator.”

When the evidence was examined, it couldn't stand up to scrutiny. In fact, there was evidence to the contrary.

Not sure what your point is here. Are you positing that the audit reached a wrong conclusion because it relied on Deokiesingh who was in on the fraud?

WhiteAnalyst
Street 2NR

Postby WhiteAnalyst » June 18th, 2021, 2:20 pm

De Dragon wrote:

Not sure what your point is here. Are you positing that the audit reached a wrong conclusion because it relied on Deokiesingh who was in on the fraud?

You could ever understand anything?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 18th, 2021, 2:21 pm

I have the arbitration report but before it is publicised, it is good to rehearse some of the claims that were made that caused this in the first place.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 18th, 2021, 2:40 pm

WhiteAnalyst wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

For starters I understand that you're a kant. :wink:

WhiteAnalyst
Street 2NR

Postby WhiteAnalyst » June 18th, 2021, 2:49 pm

De Dragon wrote:
WhiteAnalyst wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

For starters I understand that you're a kant. :wink:

kant? Seriously? Sounds like a penalian accent.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”