TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID vaccine passes. and SAFE ZONES Yay or Nay?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Should vaccine/covid passes be implemented to safely reopen the economy?

Yes
48%
For International travel only
5%
Yes for travel as well as certain high risk venues e.g. bars, clubs, indoor dining, not for others
11%
No, unless unvaccinated can get a pass for negative PCR test
No votes
No
36%

Total votes: 61

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby timelapse » October 2nd, 2021, 9:19 am

paid_influencer wrote:wdmc is a qr code
A queer code.It is to identify LGBTQ folk

bamfo_dennis
Sweet on this forum

Postby bamfo_dennis » October 2nd, 2021, 9:29 am

paid_influencer wrote:wdmc is a qr code

https://play.google.com/store/search?q= ... l=en&gl=US

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 2nd, 2021, 9:48 am

how dragoon frothing up so. and comparing blatant racism with being unvaxxed? sir, are you a c9nt? that is no way comparable and real disrespectful. you choose to not get vaxxed, you choose to be a vessel for covid to infect others if you contract it. live with the repercussions of your choice --- idk how that compares to being segregated because of the colour of your skin. you just spoil no mc

if you unvaxxed, it simply mean you cant dine in etc -- but you can still order food for pick up.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » October 2nd, 2021, 9:57 am

Discrimination based on status is Discrimination. Let's be honest, you can be vaccinated and still transmit and catch it. And you can still get seriously ill

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 2nd, 2021, 10:02 am

state the facts about viral loads between vaxxed and unvaxxed etc, not just a broad statement to feel like you right. you getting just like hover

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 2nd, 2021, 10:10 am

The unvaccinated continue to be discriminated and scorned.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 2nd, 2021, 10:14 am

MaxPower wrote:The unvaccinated continue to be discriminated and scorned.
Max,

This is unjust and you know it , just another distraction and attempt at segregation, just what we needed as a human race

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 2nd, 2021, 10:24 am

your body, your choice, your repercussion

live with it :drinking:

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 2nd, 2021, 10:26 am

st7 wrote:your body, your choice, your repercussion

Seems you have a problem with your body , your choice....let's see how long these safe zones will last with only vaccinated patrons

Derek Chin making old noise when the cinemas had a seating capacity limit prior to lockdown now he had less customers , let's see how this works out

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 2nd, 2021, 10:43 am

hover11 wrote:
Max,

This is unjust and you know it , just another distraction and attempt at segregation, just what we needed as a human race

Jason,

I wouldn’t say it is unjust….people are fearful for their lives.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 2nd, 2021, 10:51 am

MaxPower wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Max,

Jason,

I wouldn’t say it is unjust….people are fearful for their lives.
Max,

Isn't that the reason you took the vaccine to protect yourself ....you don't think you contradicting yourself there

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 2nd, 2021, 11:01 am

hover11 wrote:

Seems you have a problem with your body , your choice....let's see how long these safe zones will last with only vaccinated patrons

Derek Chin making old noise when the cinemas had a seating capacity limit prior to lockdown now he had less customers , let's see how this works out

seems you have a problem with being called out. doh beyotch and cry cause you cant enter those safe zones.

also less customers compare to no customers is better but your brain cannot compute that because it still frothing up over the perks vaxxed are going to have. almost half of trinidad gonna be fully vaxxed by the time cinemas open. it funny you really think the unvaxxed gonna impact businesses lololol

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 2nd, 2021, 11:07 am

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

seems you have a problem with being called out. doh beyotch and cry cause you cant enter those safe zones.

also less customers compare to no customers is better but your brain cannot compute that because it still frothing up over the perks vaxxed are going to have. almost half of trinidad gonna be fully vaxxed by the time cinemas open. it funny you really think the unvaxxed gonna impact businesses lololol
Umm less customers actually can compare to no customers, doesn't make sense I'm running a business and running at a loss,opening means I still have to pay my employees and taxes associated with such as NIS and health surcharge ,my revenue is less than my expenditure, thus forcing me to dip in my own pockets to pay such. Man maybe you should pursue an MBA clearly you don't know the aim of any business is to make a profit. Exactly what Derek Chin said some months ago and that's why he closed his business even though the green light was given. ANYWHO let's see what happens shall we

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 2nd, 2021, 11:27 am

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 2nd, 2021, 11:30 am

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Umm less customers actually can compare to no customers, doesn't make sense I'm running a business and running at a loss,opening means I still have to pay my employees and taxes associated with such as NIS and health surcharge ,my revenue is less than my expenditure, thus forcing me to dip in my own pockets to pay such. Man maybe you should pursue an MBA clearly you don't know the aim of any business is to make a profit. Exactly what Derek Chin said some months ago and that's why he closed his business even though the green light was given. ANYWHO let's see what happens shall we

lolol... you mean he closed when both unvaxxed and vaxxed could have gone to the cinema?! oh no! it certainly could not have been he closed up shop because you could not dine in.
mr MBA who knows everything about anything does not know that concession stands are actually the money maker in the cinema business?

gtfo you frother :lol: :lol:

prediction: you will ignore this since you got called out once again looking like the dumbass you are :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 2nd, 2021, 11:35 am

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

lolol... you mean he closed when both unvaxxed and vaxxed could have gone to the cinema?! oh no! it certainly could not have been he closed up shop because you could not dine in.
mr MBA who knows everything about anything does not know that concession stands are actually the money maker in the cinema business?

gtfo you frother

prediction: you will ignore this since you got called out once again looking like the dumbass you are
Well let's see I was right with the teachers let's see the domino effect with this safe zone on profits

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 2nd, 2021, 11:39 am

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

gtfo you frother

prediction: you will ignore this since you got called out once again looking like the dumbass you are
Well let's see I was right with the teachers let's see the domino effect with this safe zone on profits
Movie theater chains like AMC and Regal only keep around 50% of the revenue from ticket sales each year. But theaters keep over 80% of concessions revenue, so most theaters are designed to get you to spend money on food. ... AMC reports that more than 71% of attendees spend money on concessions.2 Aug 2019

https://www.businessinsider.com/movie-t ... gal-2019-8

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 2nd, 2021, 11:42 am

lol right about what? you saw a fb/whatsapp post. it was not derived from your (lack of) intelligence.

keep frothing cause we know u want the validation. i wonder if that's why you keep sending unsolicited pics of your unmentionables to women wanting them to say something besides laughing or blocking you.
:lol: :lol:

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 2nd, 2021, 11:45 am

adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

gtfo you frother

Movie theater chains like AMC and Regal only keep around 50% of the revenue from ticket sales each year. But theaters keep over 80% of concessions revenue, so most theaters are designed to get you to spend money on food. ... AMC reports that more than 71% of attendees spend money on concessions.2 Aug 2019

https://www.businessinsider.com/movie-t ... gal-2019-8

hover has SmaPeSyn

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 2nd, 2021, 11:55 am

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

All the hullabaloo aside, everyone needs to ask themselves the question-
How safe are these so-called "safe zones", if vaccinated persons can still contract and (even if to a lesser extent than the vaccinated) transmit the virus?

I say ask yourselves that, reason being, from what I seeing there's some people that have taken the vaccine, who have low to no antibodies when compared to others, just few months after being fully vaccinated. So far, it looking like this is happening more with one vaccine in particular that has been rather widely administered. And you as an individual might be one of those people who had a suboptimal vaccination immune response. This is not something I notice not many people considering at all, while touting this safe zone nonsense talk. Because in all honesty, the only true safe zone there can be, is the zone that you occupy and control totally. Anything else is an illusion you either buy into or not.

So, if you in your "safe zone" and happen to be one of the above described persons and you get infected, you gonna feel the full brunt of the symptoms and effects that the virus has to offer, including the possibility of long covid, organ damage, and death.

My advice?
Before you go palance yourself in your "safe zones", i recommend that the vaccinated take it one step further and go spend a little time and coin on getting yourself an antibody test. Because unless you are certain that your body can fight off infection, you may not be as safe as you think you are in your little safe zones.

Be careful people.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 2nd, 2021, 11:59 am

88sins wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

How safe are these so-called "safe zones", if vaccinated persons can still contract and (even if to a lesser extent than the vaccinated) transmit the virus?

I say ask yourselves that, reason being, from what I seeing there's some people that have taken the vaccine, who have low to no antibodies when compared to others, just few months after being fully vaccinated. So far, it looking like this is happening more with one vaccine in particular that has been rather widely administered. And you as an individual might be one of those people who had a suboptimal vaccination immune response. This is not something I notice not many people considering at all, while touting this safe zone nonsense talk. Because in all honesty, the only true safe zone there can be, is the zone that you occupy and control totally. Anything else is an illusion you either buy into or not.

So, if you in your "safe zone" and happen to be one of the above described persons and you get infected, you gonna feel the full brunt of the symptoms and effects that the virus has to offer, including the possibility of long covid, organ damage, and death.

My advice?
Before you go palance yourself in your "safe zones", i recommend that the vaccinated take it one step further and go spend a little time and coin on getting yourself an antibody test. Because unless you are certain that your body can fight off infection, you may not be as safe as you think you are in your little safe zones.

Be careful people.

this is not a bad idea.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 2nd, 2021, 12:00 pm

88sins wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

My advice?

Be careful people.
They need to remember even vaccinated people can end up in the ICU it is a possibility that still exists, I was thinking Sinopharm which is the weakest vaccine available which the majority of the populace were offered will begin to wane soon how will that be treated? These safe zones WILL become mass breeding grounds and cases and deaths will skyrocket
Last edited by hover11 on October 2nd, 2021, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 2nd, 2021, 12:01 pm

hover11 wrote:
88sins wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

My advice?

Be careful people.
They need to remember even vaccinated people can end up the ICU it is a possibility that still exists, I was thinking thinking Sinopharm which is the weakest vaccine available which the majority of the populace were offered will begin to wane soon how will that be treated? These safe zones WILL become mass breeding grounds and cases and deaths will skyrocket

ok hover

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 2nd, 2021, 12:04 pm

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
88sins wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

My advice?

Be careful people.
They need to remember even vaccinated people can end up the ICU it is a possibility that still exists, I was thinking thinking Sinopharm which is the weakest vaccine available which the majority of the populace were offered will begin to wane soon how will that be treated? These safe zones WILL become mass breeding grounds and cases and deaths will skyrocket

ok hover
Go in your safe zones, wait for two weeks after those reopen and let's see the effects they forget these same ppl gonna be working around unvaccinated people, living with unvaccinated people, bout safe zone that is a Danger zone

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 2nd, 2021, 12:04 pm

88sins wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

My advice?

Be careful people.
Actually, scientists would prefer that the average vaccinated person not get antibody testing at all, on the grounds that it’s unnecessary. In clinical trials, the vaccines authorized in the United States provoked a strong antibody response in virtually all of the participants.

“Most people shouldn’t even be worrying about this,” said Akiko Iwasaki, an immunologist at Yale University.

But antibody tests can be crucial for people with weak immune systems or those who take certain medications — a broad category encompassing millions of people who are recipients of organ donations, have certain blood cancers, or who take steroids or other drugs that suppress the immune system. Mounting evidence suggests that a significant proportion of these people do not produce a sufficient antibody response after vaccination.

If you must get tested, or just want to, it’s essential to get the right kind of test, Dr. Iwasaki said: “I feel a little bit hesitant to recommend everybody getting tested, because unless they really understood what the test is doing, people might get this wrong sense of not having developed any antibodies.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/20/heal ... -test.html

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 2nd, 2021, 12:06 pm

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
88sins wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

My advice?

Be careful people.

ok hover
Go in your safe zones, wait for two weeks after those reopen and let's see the effects they forget these same ppl gonna be working around unvaccinated people, living with unvaccinated people, bout safe zone that is a Danger zone

ok hover

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 2nd, 2021, 12:09 pm

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
88sins wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

My advice?

Be careful people.

ok hover

I am sure the experts took all that into consideration already and advised the public as such.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 2nd, 2021, 12:13 pm

eitech wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
88sins wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

My advice?

Be careful people.

ok hover

I am sure the experts took all that into consideration already and advised the public as such.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 2nd, 2021, 12:16 pm

adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
88sins wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

My advice?

Be careful people.

ok hover

How can the vax pass be fake when it's real healthcare staff who stamped and signed it. When ppl buy their license is it fake

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 2nd, 2021, 12:17 pm

Sigh all i want back is my sunday morning football sweat. No Gym, no cinema, no bar no care. No qr code for that

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”