TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby hover11 » October 16th, 2021, 1:55 pm

aaron17 wrote:^^ I imagining Hover arguing in that hotline...lol
Aaron I gonna have a field day with them, funny this is where our tax dollars are going really astonishing I must say

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » October 16th, 2021, 2:09 pm

hover11 wrote:
Aaron I gonna have a field day with them, funny this is where our tax dollars are going really astonishing I must say
This seems to be an NGO, so no tax dollars are going to this.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 16th, 2021, 2:26 pm

hover11 wrote:

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 16th, 2021, 6:41 pm

adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:

imagine our tax dollars going into hover salary for sitting dong in the ppl wuk and frothing on tuner all day

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 17th, 2021, 8:14 am

ed360123 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Keep telling yourself that. There's a few NGO"s that do receive a modicum of financial assistance from the state.

Just because an organization is not started or run by the state, tgat doesn't mean that it can't be financed by the state.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 17th, 2021, 8:18 am

88sins wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Keep telling yourself that. There's a few NGO"s that do receive a modicum of financial assistance from the state.

Just because an organization is not started or run by the state, tgat doesn't mean that it can't be financed by the state.
They forget where they live , Trinidad the land of loopholes

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » October 17th, 2021, 10:22 am

88sins wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Do you have any evidence to prove this particular NGO is receiving any significant govt funds? Or are you just talking out of your ass.

FordeG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FordeG » October 17th, 2021, 3:27 pm

This has been circulating around, I think it's wise we all understand that this vaccine is NOT safe.

https://trialsitenews.com/proof-that-th ... ne-safety/

This means that we’ve killed well over 150,000 Americans so far, and all of those deaths had to be caused by the vaccine because there is simply no other explanation that fits all the facts.

The reality is the vaccines are extremely dangerous, they kill more than they save for every age range (it’s worse the younger you are), and they should be halted immediately, not green lighted like the FDA committee just did. All vaccine mandates should be rescinded.

We kill 15 people to maybe save 1. Are we nuts?

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » October 17th, 2021, 5:18 pm

FordeG wrote:This has been circulating around, I think it's wise we all understand that this vaccine is NOT safe.

This means that we’ve killed well over 150,000 Americans so far, and all of those deaths had to be caused by the vaccine because there is simply no other explanation that fits all the facts.

The reality is the vaccines are extremely dangerous, they kill more than they save for every age range (it’s worse the younger you are), and they should be halted immediately, not green lighted like the FDA committee just did. All vaccine mandates should be rescinded.

One of the first things on the website quoted

'Note that views expressed in this opinion article are the writer’s personal views and not necessarily those of TrialSite'

I not here to fight for or against vaccinations but I will say that nobody I know has died as a result of getting the vaccine. I also trying to understand the maths there, are you saying that in a nation like the UK where close to 50 million people have had at least one jab we can expect 15 of them to deads from taking the vaccine for every one death related to covid for the unvaccinated population?

UK has close to 49 million people receiving at least one dose of a covid vaccine, is the expectation that a significant portion of the population dies as a result?

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » October 17th, 2021, 6:21 pm

FordeG wrote:This has been circulating around, I think it's wise we all understand that this vaccine is NOT safe.

TrialSiteNews is an extremely unreliable source for anything. They frequently take studies out of context or sometimes just outright lie.

The stats they cite also rely on VAERS data, which is not really verified by anyone. There were claims in there that someone became the Hulk for example.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 17th, 2021, 7:20 pm

st7 wrote:chaos... sidenote.. how you feeling nowadays?

Thanks for asking.

Much better, the shortness of breath is much reduced, only a little bit there left.

Started back exercising as well.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 17th, 2021, 7:49 pm

drchaos wrote:
st7 wrote:chaos... sidenote.. how you feeling nowadays?

Thanks for asking.

Much better, the shortness of breath is much reduced, only a little bit there left.

Started back exercising as well.

nice man. hope that goes away eventually.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » October 17th, 2021, 7:56 pm

Aaaa pastor fordeG de plan

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 18th, 2021, 2:32 pm

Delta fatalities were not vaccinated

One week after the Ministry of Health refused to divulge the vaccination status of the country’s two Delta fatalities, the Chief Medical Officer, Dr Roshan Parasram, has confirmed that they were unvaccinated. His confirmation came during Monday’s virtual press conference.

During last Monday’s virtual press conference, the Ministry’s technical director of the Epidemiology Unit Dr Avery Hinds reserved comment on the vaccination status of the fatalities due to patient confidentiality.

All World Health Organisation (WHO) approved COVID-19 vaccines have been proven safe and effective against the dealer and more transmissible Delta variant.

While there are reports of two people allegedly succumbing to COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated, Dr Parasram reiterated the sentiments expressed by the Prime Minister and Minister of Health on Saturday.

“It’s a matter of focusing on the exception- as I said, 98 per cent of the people who die from COVID in Trinidad and Tobago has been not fully vaccinated,” he said.

He noted that while the two fatalities reported were COVID-19 positive, the elderly gentleman died from a heart attack.

https://www.cnc3.co.tt/delta-fatalities ... accinated/

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 18th, 2021, 3:18 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Delta fatalities were not vaccinated

One week after the Ministry of Health refused to divulge the vaccination status of the country’s two Delta fatalities, the Chief Medical Officer, Dr Roshan Parasram, has confirmed that they were unvaccinated. His confirmation came during Monday’s virtual press conference.

During last Monday’s virtual press conference, the Ministry’s technical director of the Epidemiology Unit Dr Avery Hinds reserved comment on the vaccination status of the fatalities due to patient confidentiality.

All World Health Organisation (WHO) approved COVID-19 vaccines have been proven safe and effective against the dealer and more transmissible Delta variant.

While there are reports of two people allegedly succumbing to COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated, Dr Parasram reiterated the sentiments expressed by the Prime Minister and Minister of Health on Saturday.

“It’s a matter of focusing on the exception- as I said, 98 per cent of the people who die from COVID in Trinidad and Tobago has been not fully vaccinated,” he said.

He noted that while the two fatalities reported were COVID-19 positive, the elderly gentleman died from a heart attack.

How did the media verify their status before carrying the story?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 18th, 2021, 3:23 pm

So the heart attack couldn't have been induced by covid 19?

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » October 18th, 2021, 3:42 pm

Sounds like real lies flying

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 18th, 2021, 3:53 pm

This vaccine does not prevent you from the harsh effects of delta variant even death they fully well know that. As most of the population was inoculated with Sinopharm

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 18th, 2021, 3:54 pm

matr1x wrote:Sounds like real lies flying

In before the froth talk, meme and conspiracy theory ppl crazy talk

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » October 18th, 2021, 4:05 pm

Jus confirming if its from this situation? I confused... :?

https://www.cnc3.co.tt/fully-vaccinated ... ing-covid/

eitech
punchin NOS

Local anti-vaxxers

Postby eitech » October 18th, 2021, 4:08 pm

aaron17 wrote:Jus confirming if its from this situation? I confused...

I don’t know of any other story. Musbe fake cards

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 18th, 2021, 5:52 pm

eitech wrote:
matr1x wrote:Sounds like real lies flying

In before the froth talk, meme and conspiracy theory ppl crazy talk

:lol: :lol:

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 18th, 2021, 5:53 pm

eitech wrote:
aaron17 wrote:Jus confirming if its from this situation? I confused...

I don’t know of any other story. Musbe fake cards

yeah when i read that article i was thinking it was about the father and son... but the media does always sensationalized headlines to drive traffic so i wont be surprised if they got it wrong

but i find that article shuda clarify what it was about

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 18th, 2021, 6:21 pm

hover11 wrote:This vaccine does not prevent you from the harsh effects of delta variant even death they fully well know that. As most of the population was inoculated with Sinopharm
Check again.Image

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 18th, 2021, 6:22 pm

eitech wrote:

I’m not sure what you’re asking.
The media reported on what the CMO stated.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 18th, 2021, 6:27 pm

adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:This vaccine does not prevent you from the harsh effects of delta variant even death they fully well know that. As most of the population was inoculated with Sinopharm
Check again.Image
Waiting for the Israel practical reference to become a reality, their population was mostly sinopharm and we know how that turned out

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 18th, 2021, 6:32 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
eitech wrote:

Na what is unclear is if this story is the same as the most recent deaths that was carried in the news where it stated that they were both fully vaccinated

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » October 18th, 2021, 7:19 pm

Official sources have never lied about anything.

If you believe that, you need something stronger than a vaccine

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 18th, 2021, 7:30 pm

eitech wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
eitech wrote:

Na what is unclear is if this story is the same as the most recent deaths that was carried in the news where it stated that they were both fully vaccinated

It didn't suggest that.
The article is about two deaths from the Delta variant.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 18th, 2021, 7:32 pm

hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
Check again.Image
Waiting for the Israel practical reference to become a reality, their population was mostly sinopharm and we know how that turned out

Vaccinated but not wearing masks and not social distancing
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/8/2 ... -despite-v

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”