TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

eitech
punchin NOS

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby eitech » November 13th, 2021, 2:06 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
Kenjo wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
Kenjo wrote:
wing wrote:
axe wrote:Vaccinated are more likely to be asymptomatic.
Unvaccinated are more likely to be sick and display symptoms.
Both can spread the virus.
So who is more likely the carrier?
But the rhetoric is: blame the Unvaccinated for outbreaks.
The Dutch 85% fully vaccinated but cowering under an outbreak.
When India, Africa, Haiti not showing major outbreaks they saying oh its poor record keeping....well there should be vultures covering dead bodies all over these countries...covid should have been wiping them out....
Many doctors who treating patients privately with success in Trinidad afraid to say what they are using.
The general hospitals focus on oxygen and treating comorbidities.
Where are most of the deaths taking place?
When people state what they and their family used and survived they are censored by social media and mainstream media.
Vaccine is your choice.
There is no evidence that vaccination is ending this pandemic.
So it hit home last night. Aunt passed away one week after diagnosis, mid fifties. Had cardiac issues with diabetes. Refused to get vaccinated because she's doing her research. Also a big fan of IAN, PEA, Inshan and Anil Roberts and subscribes enthusiastically to their opinions. Located in Gasparillo area. These are the demographic of people who are getting infected and dying.... middle aged and not very educated, and susceptible to social media, staunchly anti government.

That’s relatively young though . I didn’t even realise anil Roberts is a part of the antivax crew ?

Anil Roberts and many other unc members are vaccinated and have encouraged people to take the vaccine.

I know they had all changed about it for quite a while now . It’s only inshan , pea and the other spaghetti eating guy who still against vaccines

UNC was never against the idea of vaccination. They were against the sinopharm, the length of time we took to get vaccines, and the vaccination roll out. Ian is not against vaccination but is against the muzzling of persons who had or at least perceives that they had an adverse reaction to the vaccine hence why he would highlight such stories or calls on his program. Is he doing it because he cares or for ratings is a story by itself. Inshan does not trust the vaccines and chooses not to get it. He does understand freedom of choice, so he's not against people who decide to take the vaccine. His issue is mainly persons being forced directly and indirectly by laws, ordinances, rules etc to take a vaccine that they are uncomfortable with.

Yup antivaxxer

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 13th, 2021, 2:30 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
Kenjo wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
Kenjo wrote:
wing wrote:
When India, Africa, Haiti not showing major outbreaks they saying oh its poor record keeping....well there should be vultures covering dead bodies all over these countries...covid should have been wiping them out....
Many doctors who treating patients privately with success in Trinidad afraid to say what they are using.
When people state what they and their family used and survived they are censored by social media and mainstream media.
Vaccine is your choice.
So it hit home last night. Aunt passed away one week after diagnosis, mid fifties. Had cardiac issues with diabetes. Refused to get vaccinated because she's doing her research. Also a big fan of IAN, PEA, Inshan and Anil Roberts and subscribes enthusiastically to their opinions. Located in Gasparillo area. These are the demographic of people who are getting infected and dying.... middle aged and not very educated, and susceptible to social media, staunchly anti government.

That’s relatively young though . I didn’t even realise anil Roberts is a part of the antivax crew ?

Anil Roberts and many other unc members are vaccinated and have encouraged people to take the vaccine.

I know they had all changed about it for quite a while now . It’s only inshan , pea and the other spaghetti eating guy who still against vaccines

UNC was never against the idea of vaccination. They were against the sinopharm, the length of time we took to get vaccines, and the vaccination roll out. Ian is not against vaccination but is against the muzzling of persons who had or at least perceives that they had an adverse reaction to the vaccine hence why he would highlight such stories or calls on his program. Is he doing it because he cares or for ratings is a story by itself. Inshan does not trust the vaccines and chooses not to get it. He does understand freedom of choice, so he's not against people who decide to take the vaccine. His issue is mainly persons being forced directly and indirectly by laws, ordinances, rules etc to take a vaccine that they are uncomfortable with.

ian have an ego. it's all about ratings... there's a reason why CNC3 kick him out after a month

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 13th, 2021, 5:18 pm

Inshan and Peabrain against vaccines because they are part of the snowflake brigade.Their followers are small brained and easy to manipulate.
Them fellas are all about creating chaos.Put in a position of power , they won't be able to function

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 13th, 2021, 5:24 pm

So we blaming other ppl for our actions now except ourselves....our mental capacity as a people on the whole is if someone tells us to jump off a bridge we will do it , well ok

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » November 13th, 2021, 5:37 pm

hover11 wrote:So we blaming other ppl for our actions now except ourselves....our mental capacity as a people on the whole is if someone tells us to jump off a bridge we will do it , well ok

You of all people making that statement? :lol: :lol: :lol:

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 13th, 2021, 5:43 pm

DMan7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:So we blaming other ppl for our actions now except ourselves....our mental capacity as a people on the whole is if someone tells us to jump off a bridge we will do it , well ok

You of all people making that statement?
Yup because I don't listen to reis pea or Ian etc.... I make my own decisions, blaming those ppl for other ppl choices is retarded. Everyone is an adult and I believe capable of making their own choices so be it

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » November 13th, 2021, 5:49 pm

I absolutely and whole heatedly agree so when you do contract covid don't go to the public institutions as you choose not to get vaccinated!
hover11 wrote:
DMan7 wrote:

Yup because I don't listen to reis pea or Ian etc.... I make my own decisions, blaming those ppl for other ppl choices is retarded. Everyone is an adult and I believe capable of making their own choices so be it

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 13th, 2021, 5:51 pm

Dave wrote:I absolutely and whole heatedly agree so when you do contract covid don't go to the public institutions as you choose not to get vaccinated!
hover11 wrote:
DMan7 wrote:

Dave I have insurance bro and money set aside for my health never in my life have I depended on public health care

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 13th, 2021, 6:01 pm

If you have covid no private medical center taking you. It's straight to public health you go

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 13th, 2021, 6:02 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:If you have covid no private medical center taking you. It's straight to public health you go
Medical Associates opened a covid 19 ward

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » November 13th, 2021, 6:12 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:If you have covid no private medical center taking you. It's straight to public health you go
He ha morneyyyy allyuh eh heard thattt

Hoover watching down at 2nr plebs...

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » November 13th, 2021, 6:54 pm

Kenjo wrote:
wing wrote:
Vaccine is your choice.

While they may not be antivax, they preach a hardline anti government stance, which confuses the easily swayed who would hesitate to take the vaccine because it's somehow a pnm thing.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » November 13th, 2021, 6:56 pm

Dave wrote:I absolutely and whole heatedly agree so when you do contract covid don't go to the public institutions as you choose not to get vaccinated!
hover11 wrote:
DMan7 wrote:

Are you an ass, a pack of nuts or an ass for every nuts in a pack?

The vaccinated believe they control the health care system that is paid for by every citizen of the nation.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 13th, 2021, 7:30 pm

hover11 wrote:
Your million dollar insurance plan running out in 3 weeks in medical associates covid ward.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » November 13th, 2021, 7:43 pm

Hover and many other antivaxxers are actually very stong, fit and healthy persons. If they get covid, nothing will happen to them. However, allyuh grandma, although she vaccinated won't fear as well. But Rowley don't care so who dead dead

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 13th, 2021, 8:01 pm

Vaccine is your choice.
You are completely wrong. This has been studied, modelled and very well documented.

-------

The Crucial Vaccine Benefit We’re Not Talking about Enough

The vaccines not only prevent people from getting sick; they also cut down on transmission by those who get infected after immunization

By Daniel P. Oran, Eric Topol on July 27, 2021

Considering that at least one third of COVID infections are entirely symptom-free, yet still potentially contagious, it is important to know whether vaccinated people are likely to become carriers of the virus. Not every carrier spreads the virus, though. If a carrier’s viral load is relatively low—meaning that fewer viral particles are shed while breathing and speaking—the risk of transmission is substantially reduced. One possible indirect benefit of a COVID vaccine, then, may be to reduce the viral load in so-called breakthrough cases, or vaccinated people who get infected.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... t-enough1/

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » November 13th, 2021, 8:10 pm

They come knocking for advance payments to be made for them to use from. Cancer care not treatment dwindles about 15k for about two days.
Phone Surgeon wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Your million dollar insurance plan running out in 3 weeks in medical associates covid ward.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 13th, 2021, 8:22 pm

some of the cancer drugs are 20k a day
that’s why ppl get in the st james cancer clinic

Dave wrote:They come knocking for advance payments to be made for them to use from. Cancer care not treatment dwindles about 15k for about two days.
Phone Surgeon wrote:
hover11 wrote:

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » November 13th, 2021, 9:01 pm

hover11 wrote:
You should follow up with your provider to see what level of coverage they provide.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 13th, 2021, 9:03 pm

teems1 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
You should follow up with your provider to see what level of coverage they provide.

next ting they say they not covering unvaxxed. or only partially and u still pay a $100000.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 13th, 2021, 9:03 pm

teems1 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Clearly he never did that

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 13th, 2021, 9:05 pm

DMan7 wrote:

You of all people making that statement? :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOLL ent!!! a gyal sounding sour

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 13th, 2021, 9:05 pm

teems1 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Critical illness and life 2 million guardian life.... money is no object when it comes to your health

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 13th, 2021, 9:10 pm

Kenjo wrote:
teems1 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

he figure he lil ad-med from maritime go take him places :lol: :lol:

what go happen when hover have to be warded for something else like a light bulb up he ass cause i feel daz where he does get these shitty ideas about vaccines and big pharma

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 13th, 2021, 9:16 pm

Kenjo wrote:
teems1 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Well my agent does reviews with me every 6 months I believe I know what I paying 900 a month for

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 13th, 2021, 9:22 pm

Please double check your insurance fellas and confirm that COVID hospital coverage is available . If anyone can get it on paper please send as soon as possible

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 14th, 2021, 3:40 pm

Kenjo wrote:Please double check your insurance fellas and confirm that COVID hospital coverage is available . If anyone can get it on paper please send as soon as possible

and also that that coverage applies to unvaccinated. next thing they tell u u need to be vaxxed first, or that the coverage for unvaxxed is much lower and still stick u with a portion of the bill. same way they would treat smokers.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 14th, 2021, 3:44 pm

redmanjp wrote:
Kenjo wrote:Please double check your insurance fellas and confirm that COVID hospital coverage is available . If anyone can get it on paper please send as soon as possible

and also that that coverage applies to unvaccinated. next thing they tell u u need to be vaxxed first, or that the coverage for unvaxxed is much lower and still stick u with a portion of the bill. same way they would treat smokers.
My agent informed me that only applies to new policies, as the existing policy was taken out when everyone was essentially unvaccinated well before that was even coined a term, they are offering a discount if I decide to vaccinate and show proof but that is purely an incentive ...it's ok

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 14th, 2021, 3:48 pm

hover11 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

My agent informed me that only applies to new policies, as the existing policy was taken out when everyone was essentially unvaccinated well before that was even coined a term, they are offering a discount if I decide to vaccinate and show proof but that is purely an incentive ...it's ok

discount on what? the premium or the portion of the hospital bill u pay for covid treatment?

so this means if an unvaxxed person now taking out insurance they not covered for covid?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 14th, 2021, 3:54 pm

redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

discount on what? the premium or the portion of the hospital bill u pay for covid treatment?

so this means if an unvaxxed person now taking out insurance they not covered for covid?
A discount on the premium, my coverage remains the same I guess this is how the company trying to recuperate and retain it's streamline revenue

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”