TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby hover11 » October 11th, 2021, 2:01 pm

ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:Don't forget the kfc and pizza for dinner

Imagine in October 2021 not only still believing that only unhealthy people dying from Covid, but pushing the dotishness as an alternative to a vaccine, or preventative measures :roll:

Its funny since over 70% of people admitted to the ICU in the states are obese ...

I guess obese people are considered healthy now.

Imagine in 2021 comprehension still escapes so many people.

Imagine in 2021 heading into 2022 ... Obese people like dragon think they are at the pinnacle of health. :shock:

IF I was obese, which I'm not, I wouldn't claim to be, unlike dummies claiming to be doctors, but pushing harmful conspiracies and nonsense.

You are the conspiracy theorist here ... Its conspiracy to downplay the impact of the hosts health on covid 19 infection.
You are driving public health down the toilet with your harmful rhetoric. People need to understand that being healthy means your chances of dying from covid are significantly lower vs unhealthy people.

You and your non science based theories are a danger to public health and our society.
Sure, obesity and other health issues have a part to play in it. But you keep acting like it's the ONLY factor.
Ever heard treat your body good and it will return the favour ...this is the same body you need when you grow old so continue feeding it sheitand expect it to have your back when you need it, obesity is a major factor all around

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 11th, 2021, 2:41 pm

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 11th, 2021, 2:44 pm

hahaha

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 11th, 2021, 3:00 pm

hover11 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Imagine in October 2021 not only still believing that only unhealthy people dying from Covid, but pushing the dotishness as an alternative to a vaccine, or preventative measures :roll:

Its funny since over 70% of people admitted to the ICU in the states are obese ...

Imagine in 2021 heading into 2022 ... Obese people like dragon think they are at the pinnacle of health. :shock:

IF I was obese, which I'm not, I wouldn't claim to be, unlike dummies claiming to be doctors, but pushing harmful conspiracies and nonsense.

You are the conspiracy theorist here ... Its conspiracy to downplay the impact of the hosts health on covid 19 infection.
You are driving public health down the toilet with your harmful rhetoric. People need to understand that being healthy means your chances of dying from covid are significantly lower vs unhealthy people.

You and your non science based theories are a danger to public health and our society.
Sure, obesity and other health issues have a part to play in it. But you keep acting like it's the ONLY factor.
Ever heard treat your body good and it will return the favour ...this is the same body you need when you grow old so continue feeding it sheitand expect it to have your back when you need it, obesity is a major factor all around
This is a virus, not a lifestyle disease.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 11th, 2021, 6:44 pm

Brb, boosting up immune system to battle viruses we NOT mandated to vacinste for, but people still die from.
Sucks that Healthier body can fight a virus with a 4% mortality

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 11th, 2021, 7:16 pm

Can also help with the symptoms of cancer, but people still getting that, so not seeing the point

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 11th, 2021, 10:25 pm

timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:

:lol: The best words to describe the above statement is "pure, unadulterated assness"

Morbidly unhealthy people love nothing better than believing that they are not the cause of their own diseased state.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 11th, 2021, 10:26 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 11th, 2021, 10:31 pm

Good news! Exercise tolerance coming back.
Thank god ... Was actually considering doing a spiral CT for a sub-segmental pulmonary embolism.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 12th, 2021, 12:13 am

ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:Don't forget the kfc and pizza for dinner

Imagine in October 2021 not only still believing that only unhealthy people dying from Covid, but pushing the dotishness as an alternative to a vaccine, or preventative measures :roll:

Leave dem nah. He and the rest of chupidees obese, unvaccinated and dotish, a lethal combination, but want to come and play doctor and nurse here, and make stupid, generalized and uninformed statements without challenge.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 12th, 2021, 12:24 am

drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Imagine in October 2021 not only still believing that only unhealthy people dying from Covid, but pushing the dotishness as an alternative to a vaccine, or preventative measures :roll:

But 95% of people hospitalized for Covid in T&T and 99.9% in ICU are unvaccinated.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 12th, 2021, 12:26 am

drchaos wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My Lord, the irony! :lol: :lol: :lol:

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 12th, 2021, 6:41 am

drchaos wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Imagine in 2021 comprehension still escapes so many people.

The best words to describe the above statement is "pure, unadulterated assness"

Morbidly unhealthy people love nothing better than believing that they are not the cause of their own diseased state.
Does an unhealthy lifestyle cause you to get covid?
I know healthy, fit people that died from covid.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 12th, 2021, 6:50 am

timelapse wrote:
drchaos wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:

I'm just asking , isn't that like vaccinated ppl dying from covid, It is a possibility but how how often does it happen

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 12th, 2021, 6:54 am

hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
drchaos wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:IF I was obese, which I'm not, I wouldn't claim to be, unlike dummies claiming to be doctors, but pushing harmful conspiracies and nonsense.

I'm just asking , isn't that like vaccinated ppl dying from covid, It is a possibility but how how often does it happen

You want an exact figure? :? Firstly your chances of getting sick and possibly dying are greatly reduced, thus the majority of deaths are unvaccinated

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 12th, 2021, 6:59 am

De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
drchaos wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:

You want an exact figure? :? Firstly your chances of getting sick and possibly dying are greatly reduced, thus the majority of deaths are unvaccinated
I'm not disputing that what I'm saying is it is still occurring and what are the chances with someone with no comorbidities dying from covid probably the same or similar percentage

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 12th, 2021, 7:00 am

hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
drchaos wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:IF I was obese, which I'm not, I wouldn't claim to be, unlike dummies claiming to be doctors, but pushing harmful conspiracies and nonsense.

These two guys were staunch antivaxers because of religion.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » October 12th, 2021, 7:19 am

Majority of Unvaccinated people will DIE or end up with long covid suffering , its unfortunate but thats the choice that unvaccinated people are taking, stupid but they seem to believe in not "experimenting" or putting the chinese microchip into their bodies, absolute idiots.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 12th, 2021, 8:03 am

hover11 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
drchaos wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:Sure, obesity and other health issues have a part to play in it. But you keep acting like it's the ONLY factor.

I'm not disputing that what I'm saying is it is still occurring and what are the chances with someone with no comorbidities dying from covid probably the same or similar percentage

It is NOT as any casual look at the daily figures will tell you. My point is non-comorbidity deaths is still possible, and to espouse the position that somehow if you're healthy you won't get Covid, and therefore don't need to get vaccinated is reckless and dangerous especially from our resident "doctor" Falsi

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » October 12th, 2021, 8:51 am

De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
drchaos wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:

I guess show the 10x picture.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 12th, 2021, 9:53 am

Both the vaccinated dummies and the unvaccinated dummies still don’t understand how viruses and germs spread.

Those who took the vaccine, and got Covid, were NOT protecting themselves properly.

Jeezus crice you dumb MFs, HOW hard is it to understand?

Cover your mouth and nose, don’t touch your face, wash your hands, keep your distance and stay the hell home as much as possible.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 12th, 2021, 10:15 am

MaxPower wrote:Both the vaccinated dummies and the unvaccinated dummies still don’t understand how viruses and germs spread.

Those who took the vaccine, and got Covid, were NOT protecting themselves properly.

Cover your mouth and nose, don’t touch your face, wash your hands, keep your distance and stay the hell home as much as possible.
Even Fake doctor here doesn't know how viruses spread.His solution is to eat your wheaties and exercise.Same as saying apple trees grow because orange trees are watered with spring water.But I is a chupid mutt, what do I know?
Viruses spread because thats what they do to survive.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 12th, 2021, 8:19 pm

timelapse wrote:
drchaos wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Ahh the logic of provaxxers ... its the same as the antivaxxers they bash ...

I know an antivaxxer who said he knows someone who was fully vaccinated and died. So if we apply your above logic the vaccines don't work? :lol: what a clown

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 12th, 2021, 8:22 pm

MaxPower wrote:Both the vaccinated dummies and the unvaccinated dummies still don’t understand how viruses and germs spread.

I'm wearing a single layer mesh fabric mask now, super breathable and perfectly legal. Its like I'm not wearing anything at all.
Its all good since I got the shot.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 12th, 2021, 8:35 pm

drchaos wrote:

I'm wearing a single layer mesh fabric mask now, super breathable and perfectly legal. Its like I'm not wearing anything at all.

Dr,

What is considered legal?

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » October 12th, 2021, 8:37 pm

If you don't have a proper regulated mask on you can get fined by the police not so?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 12th, 2021, 8:40 pm

DMan7 wrote:If you don't have a proper regulated mask on you can get fined by the police not so?
Bro you think the police care , once you have something covering your mouth they couldn't be bothered, remember it still have men out here using bandana

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 12th, 2021, 8:42 pm

MaxPower wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Dr,

What is considered legal?

"Under the regulations, no person shall, without reasonable excuse, be in a public space or travel in a vehicle or vessel without wearing a face mask, face shield or face-covering in a manner which covers his/her nose, mouth and chin. A “face covering” means a covering of any type which covers the nose, mouth and chin."

The pore size is about 0.5 millimeters, its a cloth/fabric mask.
Last edited by drchaos on October 12th, 2021, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » October 12th, 2021, 8:42 pm

hover11 wrote:
DMan7 wrote:If you don't have a proper regulated mask on you can get fined by the police not so?
Bro you think the police care , once you have something covering your mouth they couldn't be bothered, remember it still have men out here using bandana

It aslo have men out there who ain't vaccinated too. :?

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 12th, 2021, 8:46 pm

DMan7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

It aslo have men out there who ain't vaccinated too. :?

Its also have men out there wearing pink panty and matching colour bra's ... But guess what ... its none of our freakin business ....
Live and let live.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”