TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby redmanjp » October 20th, 2021, 2:18 pm

Those ' underlying conditions' would be a small % of all those with NCDs. most persons who are vaxxed with NCDs and get covid will never need the hospital or die. and many wont even get covid even though exposed to it.

the ones who may end up hospitalized are usually the few who are immunocompromised.

and the vaccine is also meant to keep u out of hospital as well. it have 'healthy young' ppl ended up in there even though they don't end up dying. plenty of things can still happen even though u dont die: long covid, clots, strokes, damaged lungs, etc.

u are the kind of person that will find 1 person who die in an accident while wearing a seatbelt and then say no point in doing so

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » October 20th, 2021, 2:24 pm

drchaos wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
nismotrinidappa wrote:Know a old man who get covid twice.. he good so far ....

And I know of 3 ppl including a woman in her 30s who die from it. Is Russian roulette u playing if you expose yourself to it.

Im exposed all the time and for the year and a half before I got took J&J I didn't die ....

So what you saying is that I'm the luckiest man alive?

Also can you confirm if the 3 people died from covid or with covid??? Cause at this point we have no clue according to the CMO and there is a big difference between the two.

Wait all this time not wearing masks and no PPE and you never got COVID ?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » October 20th, 2021, 2:41 pm

drchaos wrote:Ive noticed a sharp uptick in Flu cases and viral gastroenteritis cases in the last 2 weeks.

I think the idea that masks have stopped flu was bull sheit and it was just that the border closure is what prevented us from having a flu season last year.

U do know the flu isn't the cold right? Flu cases are still down all over the temperate world but in Trinidad it's going up?

And we don't do testing for the flu, so there's no way to know if it's one of the many viruses under the common cold category or actually an influenza flu.
Last edited by Dohplaydat on October 20th, 2021, 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » October 20th, 2021, 2:46 pm

hover11 wrote:2020
*Person died from covid*

"Well yuh know he/she had underlying conditions"

*Vaccines are introduced and fully vaccinated person died from covid*

"Well yuh know he/she had underlying conditions"

Last time I checked the recovery rate is 97%...the average healthy person is NOT dying from covid so if the vaccines aren't working for them....what's the point?? They are the ones dying from covid.

Think in probabilities please.

If you're Unvaccinated, old, with some comorbidities let's say your chances of dying from Covid are 20%.

Suppose, now the vaccine lowers that risk to 5%. Congrats you've just quadrupled your chances of survival.

Now think about the same effect but on hospitalisations. This is why vaccines are so important.

Yes they're not 100% safe, but they're 99.999% safe. Yes, efficacy fades so if you're a vulnerable person, remember that and get a booster as soon as you can.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 20th, 2021, 7:36 pm

how a man wukkin govt seeing so much death certificates so?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 20th, 2021, 7:52 pm

Colin Powell former secretary of state for America, fully vaxed still died from covid.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 20th, 2021, 8:33 pm

sMASH wrote:Colin Powell former secretary of state for America, fully vaxed still died from covid.
Powell, who was fully vaccinated against Covid, had several underlying conditions. He had been suffering from Parkinson’s disease and had been treated recently for multiple myeloma, according to a Powell family spokesperson.

Multiple myeloma is a type of blood cancer that hurts the body’s ability to fight infections. Fully vaccinated people with weakened immune systems make up a large proportion of hospitalized breakthrough cases, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/18/colin-p ... at-84.html

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 20th, 2021, 8:46 pm

Kenjo wrote:
drchaos wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

And I know of 3 ppl including a woman in her 30s who die from it. Is Russian roulette u playing if you expose yourself to it.

Im exposed all the time and for the year and a half before I got took J&J I didn't die ....

Also can you confirm if the 3 people died from covid or with covid??? Cause at this point we have no clue according to the CMO and there is a big difference between the two.

Yup
At work I wear a face shield, which offers no protection, even checked my immunoglobulins to see if I ever got covid and nothing ...
Outside I wear those surgical masks cause some stores wont let you in with a face shield.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 20th, 2021, 8:48 pm

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:Colin Powell former secretary of state for America, fully vaxed still died from covid.
Powell, who was fully vaccinated against Covid, had several underlying conditions. He had been suffering from Parkinson’s disease and had been treated recently for multiple myeloma, according to a Powell family spokesperson.

Multiple myeloma is a type of blood cancer that hurts the body’s ability to fight infections. Fully vaccinated people with weakened immune systems make up a large proportion of hospitalized breakthrough cases, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

So the vaccine won't work for the most vulnerable. You heard it here folks.

So who is it gonna help people with strong immune systems?

That's like designing a life jacket only for people who can swim ... and if you can't swim you freaking drown when you put it on :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » October 20th, 2021, 9:12 pm

drchaos wrote:
Kenjo wrote:
drchaos wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

Yup
At work I wear a face shield, which offers no protection, even checked my immunoglobulins to see if I ever got covid and nothing ...
Outside I wear those surgical masks cause some stores wont let you in with a face shield.

Public hospitals doing these immunoglobulin tests ? Privately What’s the cost ?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 20th, 2021, 9:45 pm

drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:

That's like designing a life jacket only for people who can swim ... and if you can't swim you freaking drown when you put it on
In Trinidad, he is a covee death

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 20th, 2021, 10:25 pm

drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:

That's like designing a life jacket only for people who can swim ... and if you can't swim you freaking drown when you put it on
Not all of them. Not all of anyone. It just increases your chances of survival about ten fold. That is the very consistent message that has been given - everywhere that matters. But you should know that.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 20th, 2021, 10:43 pm

st7 wrote:how a man wukkin govt seeing so much death certificates so?
You know how ignorant this sounds right

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 20th, 2021, 10:46 pm

hover11 wrote:

doubt it when you keep coming with false claims to try to make a point

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 20th, 2021, 10:55 pm

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

So I would lie about my job well ok bro

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 20th, 2021, 10:56 pm

Kenjo wrote:
drchaos wrote:
Kenjo wrote:
drchaos wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

Yup

We do it via St Augustine private lab, we use them for all our labs at our practice.
I think the full panel of immunoglobulins costed around $800.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 20th, 2021, 11:08 pm

adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:

Not all of them. Not all of anyone. It just increases your chances of survival about ten fold. That is the very consistent message that has been given - everywhere that matters. But you should know that.

I should ... But I have no freaking clue anymore of what to believe anymore. Esp when you have public healthcare officials admitting that a covid death statistic does not mean that covid 19 was your cause of death.

When a system admits that its freaking with you and meddling with statistics to further their agenda ... Do you A) bury your head in the sand and continue believing everything they feed you or B) Stop believing the said muffler bearings and then question everything they tell you.

Anyways WTF do I know ... I just took the vaccine so I can go and lime on South Beach and knock down some colossal stone crab claws. Unlike you guys that took it cause you panicked after the CMO lied to you about how many people actually died from covid. :lol:

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 20th, 2021, 11:08 pm

drchaos wrote:
Kenjo wrote:
drchaos wrote:
Kenjo wrote:
drchaos wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

Yup

We do it via St Augustine private lab, we use them for all our labs at our practice.
I haven't seen anyone, anywhere, in any office that wasn't wearing a facemask. The only time I have seen a faceshield in an office was when it was worn over a mask.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 20th, 2021, 11:19 pm

adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
Kenjo wrote:
drchaos wrote:
Kenjo wrote:
drchaos wrote:
redmanjp wrote:

Yup

I haven't seen anyone, anywhere, in any office that wasn't wearing a facemask. The only time I have seen a faceshield in an office was when it was worn over a mask.

That's cause you haven't left your house :lol:

My dentist that I visited last month was just wearing a face shield and no mask.
Says "covid Smovid" and he doesn't give a firetruck, smoker as well. But steadiest hands I've seen on a dentist.
He is one ah dem old school docs with a 1/4 bottle of Glenlivet 18 on the shelf behind his desk.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 21st, 2021, 12:05 am

drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:

I should ... But I have no freaking clue anymore of what to believe anymore. Esp when you have public healthcare officials admitting that a covid death statistic does not mean that covid 19 was your cause of death.

When a system admits that its freaking with you and meddling with statistics to further their agenda ... Do you A) bury your head in the sand and continue believing everything they feed you or B) Stop believing the said muffler bearings and then question everything they tell you.

Anyways WTF do I know ... I just took the vaccine so I can go and lime on South Beach and knock down some colossal stone crab claws. Unlike you guys that took it cause you panicked after the CMO lied to you about how many people actually died from covid. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:
Yeah right, that's why

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 21st, 2021, 12:27 am

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

So I would lie about my job well ok bro

make it make sense

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 21st, 2021, 7:56 am

De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:

:rofl: :rofl:
Yeah right, that's why

Hey BMI of 40 you should be scared of delta +++
since you vaccinated early your immunity is probably in the toilet due to immunity waning over time. Run back to your hidy hole.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » October 21st, 2021, 8:09 am

They sending out vaccinated and unvaccinated children from Monday. Proof that the goal to vaccinate was both bogus and just intended to scare ppl

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » October 21st, 2021, 8:39 am

wut?

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » October 21st, 2021, 9:28 am

aaron17 wrote:wut?

Well weren’t there making a ton of money even before COVID ?

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 21st, 2021, 9:58 am

They forgot to mention adnj and De Dragon posts .... Brought to you by Pfizer :lol:

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » October 21st, 2021, 10:17 am

Lol

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 21st, 2021, 10:18 am

Control the media and you control the masses, imagine it have men on here willing to take a vaccine that was financed by a man who casually stated that the world is overpopulated and they see absolutely nothing wrong with that

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » October 21st, 2021, 10:20 am

What episodes in particular were sponsored by Pfizer, if this is even real. Looks like some additional context is missing.

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » October 21st, 2021, 10:24 am

OK, so I did some research, and the source of that clip seems... questionable.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”