TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby hover11 » November 28th, 2021, 7:31 pm

eitech wrote:Sigh another week to dodge vaccinated co workers who spreading this ting on de wok….A few on quarantine now so less people around.
Hmm the sad thing is them moving around with little to know symptoms, you don't know who have it...silent carriers

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » November 28th, 2021, 8:42 pm

timelapse wrote:
Strugglerzinc wrote:Ayeeeee, look Hoover and friends!

https://www.cnc3.co.tt/protest-march-against-covid-measures-heads-to-port-of-spain/

“Those persons who have taken the injection, this Government has betrayed you. How are you taking that?

“They told you that when you take this jab, you will not get sick, you will not end up in the hospital, you will not die,” he said.
So Omar Umbrella that would love to be a dictator under sharia is complaining about totalitarianism....What a dumbfvck

Dr Seereram = drchaos?

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 28th, 2021, 8:45 pm

teems1 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Strugglerzinc wrote:Ayeeeee, look Hoover and friends!

https://www.cnc3.co.tt/protest-march-against-covid-measures-heads-to-port-of-spain/

“Those persons who have taken the injection, this Government has betrayed you. How are you taking that?

“They told you that when you take this jab, you will not get sick, you will not end up in the hospital, you will not die,” he said.
So Omar Umbrella that would love to be a dictator under sharia is complaining about totalitarianism....What a dumbfvck

Dr Seereram = drchaos?

Sounding so

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 28th, 2021, 9:06 pm

hover11 wrote:
eitech wrote:Sigh another week to dodge vaccinated co workers who spreading this ting on de wok….A few on quarantine now so less people around.
Hmm the sad thing is them moving around with little to know symptoms, you don't know who have it...silent carriers

Strange thing is that before vaccines nobody was really getting infected maybe one or two cases. But since vaccination cases are exploding. At least that’s from where I am located. Interpret that how you want.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 28th, 2021, 9:16 pm

eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Strange thing is that before vaccines nobody was really getting infected maybe one or two cases. But since vaccination cases are exploding. At least that’s from where I am located. Interpret that how you want.

Dotishness.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 28th, 2021, 9:18 pm

De Dragon wrote:
eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Dotishness.

ERrrr. ID10T

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 28th, 2021, 9:28 pm

eitech wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Dotishness.

ERrrr. ID10T

Bumb Dumb, YOU asked people for their interpretation, and when they give it, yuh Victoria Secrets get twist up? E&I continues to be the most dotish craft yes!

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 28th, 2021, 9:31 pm

De Dragon wrote:
eitech wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Dotishness.

ERrrr. ID10T

Bumb Dumb, YOU asked people for their interpretation, and when they give it, yuh Victoria Secrets get twist up? E&I continues to be the most dotish craft yes!

EERRrrr ID10T i never asked for your opinion. U see Errrr question mark there. Errr you wanted to give your Eerrr ID10T attention as usual.

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » November 28th, 2021, 10:01 pm

eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:

And 90% of those in hospital, even higher percentage of those dying, are unvaccinated,

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 28th, 2021, 10:07 pm

abducted wrote:
eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:

And 90% of those in hospital, even higher percentage of those dying, are unvaccinated,

And what do you tell the fully vaxxed that dead the same way? Hardluck we thought it woulda wok? Boi gone from here

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 28th, 2021, 10:24 pm

eitech wrote:
abducted wrote:
eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:

And what do you tell the fully vaxxed that dead the same way? Hardluck we thought it woulda wok? Boi gone from here

That there are vastly fewer of them dying Dumbarse?
You like you too chupid even for E&I :lol: :lol:

eitech
punchin NOS

Local anti-vaxxers

Postby eitech » November 29th, 2021, 3:35 am

De Dragon wrote:
eitech wrote:
abducted wrote:
eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:

You like you too chupid even for E&I

You tell someone that other ppl are not dying but hardluck for you on their death bed? I underestimated you ID10T . You are actually > ERrr ID10T

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » November 29th, 2021, 3:46 am

eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:

the vaccinated allowed to travel between countries and boot omicron leave SA and reach Canada so it is the vaccinated that spreading the virus. when they take the vaccine they shed the virus through their pores. they become super spreaders. facts will show before march /april 2021 cases were low in TT and teary take the shot, boom franklyin dead from clot and spike in cases of community spread. lul in cases and lul in vaccinations and spike in vaccinations and spike in cases. just 6 or 8 weeks ago there was a spike in vaccination when the JJ reach and the now spike in cases. they fooling the people to take the vaccine by creating the omicron variant to spread the poison even more. a few countries say the effects mild but they hype it up to be more deadly than delta. stay away from the vaccinated until 3 /22.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 29th, 2021, 4:03 am

daring dragoon wrote:
eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:

the vaccinated allowed to travel between countries and boot omicron leave SA and reach Canada so it is the vaccinated that spreading the virus. when they take the vaccine they shed the virus through their pores. they become super spreaders. facts will show before march /april 2021 cases were low in TT and teary take the shot, boom franklyin dead from clot and spike in cases of community spread. lul in cases and lul in vaccinations and spike in vaccinations and spike in cases. just 6 or 8 weeks ago there was a spike in vaccination when the JJ reach and the now spike in cases. they fooling the people to take the vaccine by creating the omicron variant to spread the poison even more. a few countries say the effects mild but they hype it up to be more deadly than delta. stay away from the vaccinated until 3 /22.
Wrong. Unvaccinated people CAN fly. Check the requirements.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » November 29th, 2021, 5:50 am

Duane please delete comments and block tuners who spreading false information

If you do no not there will be blood on your hands

You cannot absolve yourselve from that responsibility

Responsible social media platforms are all doing this

Please do not allow trini tuner to be a tool for anti vaxxer to use to destroy humanity

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 29th, 2021, 5:57 am

PariaMan wrote:Duane please delete comments and block tuners who spreading false information

Please do not allow trini tuner to be a tool for anti vaxxer to use to destroy humanity

I agree.

Delete the whole religion thread as well. Those religious folk who preach fear mongering are just as bad

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 29th, 2021, 5:58 am

eitech wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
eitech wrote:
abducted wrote:
eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:

You tell someone that other ppl are not dying but hardluck for you on their death bed? I underestimated you ID10T . You are actually > ERrr ID10T

Dumb Dumb, you EVER see me posit that vaxxed people aren't dying :? It doesn't fit your stupid, anti-science view, so you and the rest of the anti vaxx Dotishees, choose to grasp at what isn't the reality to push your clownish narrative.
Right even in the post you're quoting my position is made clear.
You even shaming E&I now with your dumbness.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 29th, 2021, 6:00 am

De Dragon wrote:
eitech wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
eitech wrote:
abducted wrote:
eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Dumb Dumb, you EVER see me posit that vaxxed people aren't dying :? It doesn't fit your stupid, anti-science view, so you and the rest of the anti vaxx Dotishees, choose to grasp at what isn't the reality to push your clownish narrative.
Right even in the post you're quoting my position is made clear.
You even shaming E&I now with your dumbness.

> ERRrr ID10T…

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » November 29th, 2021, 6:25 am

Effective November 8, 2021, all non-immigrant, non-citizen air travelers to the United States will be required to be fully vaccinated and to provide proof of vaccination status prior to boarding an airplane to the United States.

Exceptions to this policy will be extremely limited:

children under 18
people medically unable to receive the vaccine
emergency travelers who do not have timely access to a vaccine
Humanitarian exemptions to this order will be granted on an extremely limited basis.

U.S. citizens and Legal Permanent Residents (LPRs) who are eligible to travel but are not fully vaccinated will need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test one (1) day before their flight’s departure. U.S citizens and LPRs who are fully vaccinated will need to present airlines with proof of vaccination and of a negative COVID-19 test three (3) days before their flight.

doesnt everyone who have to travel have to provide a negative PCR test as well a proof of vaccine either 2 shots or a mix of both or a one shot vaccine ?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 29th, 2021, 6:30 am

daring dragoon wrote:
Effective November 8, 2021, all non-immigrant, non-citizen air travelers to the United States will be required to be fully vaccinated and to provide proof of vaccination status prior to boarding an airplane to the United States.

children under 18
Humanitarian exemptions to this order will be granted on an extremely limited basis.

U.S. citizens and Legal Permanent Residents (LPRs) who are eligible to travel but are not fully vaccinated will need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test one (1) day before their flight’s departure. U.S citizens and LPRs who are fully vaccinated will need to present airlines with proof of vaccination and of a negative COVID-19 test three (3) days before their flight.

doesnt everyone who have to travel have to provide a negative PCR test as well a proof of vaccine either 2 shots or a mix of both or a one shot vaccine ?
The thing is PCR is not 100 percent and we can't take chances now with a highly infectious variant looming, look 61 ppl in one flight tested positive, how closely do ppl sit in a closed space such as an airplane , who ensuring that passengers wear their masks full time it's impractical

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » November 29th, 2021, 6:35 am

eitech wrote:
PariaMan wrote:Duane please delete comments and block tuners who spreading false information

I agree.

Delete the whole religion thread as well. Those religious folk who preach fear mongering are just as bad

calm down. the name of the forum is "ole talk" it is for entertainment purposes and ole talk, people express their opinion. who in their right mind will not pick sense from nonsense? you not suppose to take any information from here to be fact without checking your own source be it a doctor, website, store etc. if you are allowing whatever is said here to affect your life them pappy you really need a life.

if someone post that drinking NP oil protects from covid and you do it then it is your stupidity to blame, just like insect spray cures red eye.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » November 29th, 2021, 6:44 am

What a dumb post.

Censorship is never the answer. When social media was blocking talk about Wuhan lab leak and now turn out to be true....imagine what other "false information" may be true.

You can't handle it? Then go cry in the corner like a little beyotch

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » November 29th, 2021, 6:49 am

It is a public forum and it is being used to spread misinformation

More than 90 percent in the hospital are unvaccinated

The Public Health system is on the verge of collapse

DUANE MUST START TO BLOCK USERS WHO INSIST ON SPREADING LIES, ENCOURAGING HESITANCY RESULTING IN DEATHS

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » November 29th, 2021, 6:51 am

I have family on the front lines . Yes it is on the verge of collapse he must start taking hash action against the misinformed

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 29th, 2021, 6:53 am

daring dragoon wrote:
eitech wrote:

I agree.

calm down. the name of the forum is "ole talk" it is for entertainment purposes and ole talk, people express their opinion. who in their right mind will not pick sense from nonsense? you not suppose to take any information from here to be fact without checking your own source be it a doctor, website, store etc. if you are allowing whatever is said here to affect your life them pappy you really need a life.

if someone post that drinking NP oil protects from covid and you do it then it is your stupidity to blame, just like insect spray cures red eye.

Kind sir I do appreciate your non profane opinion however I highly know for a fact that you misunderstood my statements.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 29th, 2021, 6:54 am

PariaMan wrote:It is a public forum and it is being used to spread misinformation

DUANE MUST START TO BLOCK USERS WHO INSIST ON SPREADING LIES, ENCOURAGING HESITANCY RESULTING IN DEATHS
As much as I hate antivaxers, censorship and cancel culture is fassy man ting.If you don't have a brain to realise that tuner antivaxers on sheit, somebody will ketch you IRL.Censorship is never the way.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » November 29th, 2021, 6:58 am

I recognize the lies that's why I am calling it out

But where I work I here the same lies and misinformation being stated

By having it constantly repeated here is encouraging the dotishness

Duane please act now
timelapse wrote:
PariaMan wrote:It is a public forum and it is being used to spread misinformation

As much as I hate antivaxers, censorship and cancel culture is fassy man ting.If you don't have a brain to realise that tuner antivaxers on sheit, somebody will ketch you IRL.Censorship is never the way.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 29th, 2021, 6:59 am

daring dragoon wrote:

children under 18

daring dragoon wrote:

viewtopic.php?p=10233491#p10233491

You checked the requirements and you can't figure out that you are wrong.
Last edited by adnj on November 29th, 2021, 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 29th, 2021, 7:05 am

PariaMan wrote:I have family on the front lines . Yes it is on the verge of collapse he must start taking hash action against the misinformed
Verge of collapse we hearing that years now but ok, as Max said where are the bodies on the floor where are the trinis dying in triage, didn't you vaccinated trinis want the bars open well take that in yuh pweffen, how in God's green earth during a pandemic you want to go in a bar vaccinated or not then bawl healthcare suffering. That is the heights of hypocrisy

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » November 29th, 2021, 7:05 am

We are number one in the world in deaths

More than 90 percent of which are unvaccinated

If this is not the time to help stop misinformation there never will be

Duane please do the right thing now

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”