TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby FrankChag » December 3rd, 2021, 12:22 pm

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » December 3rd, 2021, 4:29 pm

ed360123 wrote:
matr1x wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
matr1x wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:
dogg wrote:
Germany bans unvaccinated people from shops and bars

Germany has announced sweeping new restrictions for people who have not been vaccinated against Covid.

Chancellor Angela Merkel says unvaccinated people will be barred from many public places, including non-essential shops and events, unless they have recently recovered from Covid.

Trinidad needs to follow suit........... with Severe consequences if they break it.

Ah Germany...I guess the holocaust is part of who you are
Are you seriously comparing this to the Holocaust?

It's how it begins. The self righteous justification of segregation. Then it's a slide. It's in their DNA
If you think this is anywhere near similar. I suggest you actually *read* about the Holocaust and what it was.

Restrictions on freedom is always a bad thing

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » December 3rd, 2021, 6:25 pm

matr1x wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
matr1x wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
matr1x wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:
dogg wrote:
Germany bans unvaccinated people from shops and bars

Germany has announced sweeping new restrictions for people who have not been vaccinated against Covid.

Chancellor Angela Merkel says unvaccinated people will be barred from many public places, including non-essential shops and events, unless they have recently recovered from Covid.

Trinidad needs to follow suit........... with Severe consequences if they break it.

Ah Germany...I guess the holocaust is part of who you are
Are you seriously comparing this to the Holocaust?

It's how it begins. The self righteous justification of segregation. Then it's a slide. It's in their DNA
If you think this is anywhere near similar. I suggest you actually *read* about the Holocaust and what it was.

Restrictions on freedom is always a bad thing

Freedom to choose. Accept the consequences.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » December 3rd, 2021, 8:00 pm

I guess in this dog eat dog world , we should ask the questions. What was in the Wuhan lab....and why are the WHO and UN so desperate to protect China.

Make no mistake. Nazism never left Germany. It's in their DNA and no matter how much humanitarian they try to play, it who they are

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 3rd, 2021, 8:13 pm

Record number of cases today 7 dead with no known co-morbidities

Folks get vaccinated before it's to late

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » December 3rd, 2021, 9:21 pm

PariaMan wrote:Record number of cases today 7 dead with no know co-morbidities

Current evidence suggests that the severity of COVID-19 disease is higher among smokers. Smoking impairs lung function, making it more difficult for the body to fight off respiratory disease due to the new coronavirus.

Tobacco users have a higher risk of being infected with the virus through the mouth while smoking cigarettes or using other tobacco products. If smokers contract the COVID-19 virus, they face a greater risk of getting a severe infection as their lung health is already compromised.

So yes you could be deemed healthy no known co morbidities however smoking over the years damages lungs and lowers your risk of survival. Carry on

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » December 3rd, 2021, 9:25 pm

matr1x wrote:I guess in this dog eat dog world , we should ask the questions. What was in the Wuhan lab....and why are the WHO and UN so desperate to protect China.

Make no mistake. Nazism never left Germany. It's in their DNA and no matter how much humanitarian they try to play, it who they are

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 3rd, 2021, 10:05 pm

hover11 wrote:

Current evidence suggests that the severity of COVID-19 disease is higher among smokers. Smoking impairs lung function, making it more difficult for the body to fight off respiratory disease due to the new coronavirus.

Tobacco users have a higher risk of being infected with the virus through the mouth while smoking cigarettes or using other tobacco products. If smokers contract the COVID-19 virus, they face a greater risk of getting a severe infection as their lung health is already compromised.

So yes you could be deemed healthy no known co morbidities however smoking over the years damages lungs and lowers your risk of survival. Carry on

While that may be true u assuming all 7 die from that?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » December 3rd, 2021, 10:06 pm

hover11 wrote:

Tobacco use (current or past) is a listed comorbidity.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » December 3rd, 2021, 11:20 pm

On the subject of mandatory vaccines which are coming to our shores.

Thank God we live in Trinidad & Tobago ... The beautiful island where laws cannot be enforced effectively.
If this was Germany we would be screwed or any other place where they can actually enforce authoritative measures.

We have a beach Ban ... but yuh could still take a bade on the eastern side of Tobago or call Cleave in Blanchisseuse to boat you down to paria for the day.

We have a mandatory mask law but still plenty people wearing chin warmers and getting away with it.
My brother got a ticket in tobago for not wearing a mask back in April ... And the PoPo never submitted the ticket book :lol:

We have a limit on public gathering and parties pumping with people.

We gonna have a vaccine mandate and I hearing the price for a "legit" vaccine card with your name going in the data base for $1500 ... Last price I heard was $2500, price going down.

So let them bring it on ... Good luck to the people who want more authoritative measures ... you will live a life of frustration living in SWEET T&T.

"The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers."
P. Leia

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » December 4th, 2021, 1:56 am

toyolink wrote:My family this morning has been plunged into grief with the loss of a love-one who has succumbed to the virus.
Unfortunately, this special family member resisted availing themself to the available vaccine and just lost the battle.
One cannot be certain that being unvaccinated is the only reason for this outcome, but we feel that this fact reduced the possibilities for a positive outcome.
I share this experience with the hope that others can avoid the sadness and real pain this experience brings.
I as the elder in the family find myself questioning if there is more I could have done.
We must now deal with the final farewells.

I'm sorry for your loss, accept my condolences. I feel your grief, recently losing someone from this whole global shitshow.
"Sometimes you change your mind, sometimes your mind changes you" ~somebody
We are all stuck in our ways and will do whatever we think is right even if we have to hurt the ones closest to us.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 4th, 2021, 6:43 am

matr1x wrote:I guess in this dog eat dog world , we should ask the questions. What was in the Wuhan lab....and why are the WHO and UN so desperate to protect China.

While Nazism never left Germany, Jewish banking was allowed to grow and now they control all the money.Which is the greater of the evils?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 4th, 2021, 7:12 am

timelapse wrote:

While Nazism never left Germany, Jewish banking was allowed to grow and now they control all the money.Which is the greater of the evils?
That's another issue, wrong chead

matr1x

Postby matr1x » December 4th, 2021, 8:51 am

Global number are steadily declining. But you idiots need to keep the fear machine rolling....

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » December 4th, 2021, 9:17 am

matr1x wrote:Global number are steadily declining. But you idiots need to keep the fear machine rolling....
No. Global cases are not declining.Image

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » December 4th, 2021, 9:38 am

adnj wrote:
matr1x wrote:Global number are steadily declining. But you idiots need to keep the fear machine rolling....
No. Global cases are not declining.Image

Way higher than that ...

Loads of people doing antigen tests now ... No quarantine necessary and no reporting to the Gov database.
Antigen tests are a blessing for sweet T&T.

Gov has to leave loop holes for their friends/family/financiers so we can exploit these.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » December 4th, 2021, 9:40 am

Our spike was expected. Global figures show a general decline in rate and increase in recovery

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » December 4th, 2021, 10:19 am

padna said he went to get tested and had to go back home as the place was full out. he went the next day. plus it probably have persons not even bothering to get tested and moving around. is every man for himself yes this rounds. no mask or vaccine can come close to protection other than staying the fuq away from everybody else.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » December 4th, 2021, 10:21 am

daring dragoon wrote:padna said he went to get tested and had to go back home as the place was full out. he went the next day. plus it probably have persons not even bothering to get tested and moving around. is every man for himself yes this rounds. no mask or vaccine can come close to protection other than staying the fuq away from everybody else.
I treat everyone like they have it , I don't want anyone close to me ,keep your distance and always sanitize ...idgaf if you vaccinated or not

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 4th, 2021, 10:33 am

Looking at the Chelsea West Ham match

Full house no masks

I am jealous that we are how we are now because of A holes like Hover

We living in fear and they getting on with their lives

The only difference is vaccination

What a dumb country to be living in!

First time in my life I actuality feel that way about TT

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » December 4th, 2021, 10:35 am

PariaMan wrote:Looking at the Chelsea West Ham match

Full house no masks

I am jealous that we are how we are now because of A holes like Hover

We living in fear and they getting on with their lives

The only difference is vaccination

What a dumb country to be living in!

First time in my life I actuality feel that way about TT
You know you are free to leave right, nothing is keeping you in this stupid country :S

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 4th, 2021, 10:40 am

Why are there so many dumb trinidadians who cannot open their eyes and see how countries with high vaccination rates are living ?

All the constant jibber jabber when all that is required is a simple jab that has been already given to 8 billion people with minor side effects and then we back to normal

Instead we prefer to live like scared sheep with all our friends and family dying around us

How pathetic

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » December 4th, 2021, 10:41 am

matr1x wrote:Our spike was expected. Global figures show a general decline in rate and increase in recovery
No. You are dead wrong.

Global cases are not declining. Global cases are an approximately sinusoidal curve that has centered at 1,000 biweekly cases per million for all of 2021. That oscillation is currently in ascension.

Read the attached chart on global cases again. If you have difficulties understanding the curve, send me a PM.

Last edited by adnj on December 4th, 2021, 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » December 4th, 2021, 10:42 am

PariaMan wrote:Why are there so many dumb trinidadians who cannot open their eyes and see how countries with high vaccination rates are living ?

All the constant jibber jabber when all that is required is a simple jab that has been already given to 8 billion people with minor side effects and then we back to normal

Instead we prefer to live like scared sheep with all our friends and family dying around us

How pathetic

You are sounding like a drama queen.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » December 4th, 2021, 10:42 am

matr1x wrote:
PariaMan wrote:Why are there so many dumb trinidadians who cannot open their eyes and see how countries with high vaccination rates are living ?

How pathetic

A real Beeyotch

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » December 4th, 2021, 10:43 am

hover11 wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:padna said he went to get tested and had to go back home as the place was full out. he went the next day. plus it probably have persons not even bothering to get tested and moving around. is every man for himself yes this rounds. no mask or vaccine can come close to protection other than staying the fuq away from everybody else.
I treat everyone like they have it , I don't want anyone close to me ,keep your distance and always sanitize ...idgaf if you vaccinated or not

how you doing that while in a work place like NIS though?
in air condition office where i sure probably half the staff keeping on mask
and its a set of old people you dealing with who will pull down their mask to talk
you ever did a test to see if you Asymptomatic?

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 4th, 2021, 10:44 am

Why are we arguing about rates masks how good we are at following the 3 Ws when all that is required is that we vaccinate fully and then we can go back to a normal life

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » December 4th, 2021, 10:45 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:
hover11 wrote:

how you doing that while in a work place like NIS though?
in air condition office where i sure probably half the staff keeping on mask
and its a set of old people you dealing with who will pull down their mask to talk
you ever did a test to see if you Asymptomatic?
I have done approximately 6 pcr tests and ALL came back negative because I follow protocols and adhere strictly to such ...I couldn't care less who keeps on or off their mask as I can't control others I keep my mask on at all times which is what I can control

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 4th, 2021, 10:52 am

I use to laugh at African nations and their reactions to modern medicine

We are now even worst

We have a problem with a proven solution that we can see with our own eyes yet we prefer instead to boast about how good we are with masks

Meanwhile we have the highest death rate in the world

It would be funny if it was not so tragic

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » December 4th, 2021, 10:52 am

hover11 wrote:
matr1x wrote:

How pathetic

A real Beeyotch

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”