TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

st7
punchin NOS

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby st7 » October 12th, 2021, 8:49 pm

drchaos wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Both the vaccinated dummies and the unvaccinated dummies still don’t understand how viruses and germs spread.

Those who took the vaccine, and got Covid, were NOT protecting themselves properly.

Jeezus crice you dumb MFs, HOW hard is it to understand?

Cover your mouth and nose, don’t touch your face, wash your hands, keep your distance and stay the hell home as much as possible.

I'm wearing a single layer mesh fabric mask now, super breathable and perfectly legal. Its like I'm not wearing anything at all.
Its all good since I got the shot.

i feel like u trolling lol

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 12th, 2021, 9:38 pm

Dr,

Have you ever seen or heard of anyone being stopped at any entrance or by an officer to determine the effectiveness of their mask?

Come on man.

It appears that mask is mask.

I won’t be surprised if the make certain masks mandatory supplied by the 1%.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 12th, 2021, 10:09 pm

st7 wrote:
drchaos wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Both the vaccinated dummies and the unvaccinated dummies still don’t understand how viruses and germs spread.

Those who took the vaccine, and got Covid, were NOT protecting themselves properly.

Jeezus crice you dumb MFs, HOW hard is it to understand?

Cover your mouth and nose, don’t touch your face, wash your hands, keep your distance and stay the hell home as much as possible.

I'm wearing a single layer mesh fabric mask now, super breathable and perfectly legal. Its like I'm not wearing anything at all.
Its all good since I got the shot.

i feel like u trolling lol

:lol: yeah I'm just messing around.

I mostly use dem el cheepo surgical masks, 2 in the car, 2 in the office, 2 on the shoe cabinet by the front door.
Just grab and go.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 12th, 2021, 10:12 pm

MaxPower wrote:Dr,

Have you ever seen or heard of anyone being stopped at any entrance or by an officer to determine the effectiveness of their mask?

Come on man.

Nope ... once your face not visible dem POPO not harrasin you.

CHeck kicks ... My brother get a ticket in tobago for not wearing a mask in the car with his wife and chirren. He went onto the system to pay the ticket. They say ticket doh exist, please send a copy of the ticket to the Scarborough police station. He almost dead laughing :lol:

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 12th, 2021, 10:13 pm

drchaos wrote:

Come on man.

Nope ... once your face not visible dem POPO not harrasin you.

CHeck kicks ... My brother get a ticket in tobago for not wearing a mask in the car with his wife and chirren. He went onto the system to pay the ticket. They say ticket doh exist, please send a copy of the ticket to the Scarborough police station. He almost dead laughing
Sounds like Trinidad , anything is possible I stop being surprised

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 12th, 2021, 10:51 pm

I sewn my own with the election jerseys. Very comfortable, very breathable.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » October 12th, 2021, 11:07 pm

Come on man.

the cloth masks are for source control -basically preventing the wearer from expelling the virus. not so effective in protecting the wearer especially with delta around. for that u need an N95/KN95 or at least a surgical mask. no doctor wears a cloth mask alone when in hospital with covid patients. yeah i know in public its not the same as a hospital but with much higher viral loads and more ppl becoming infected with delta it starts to approach the same risk.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » October 13th, 2021, 8:06 am

Cloth masks should NOT be accepted once INDOORS among crowds!

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 14th, 2021, 12:12 am

:lol: https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/o ... ium=social

Just remember Folks your health has nothing to do with your risk of death from covid. :lol:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 14th, 2021, 12:33 am

drchaos wrote::lol: https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/o ... ium=social

Just remember Folks your health has nothing to do with your risk of death from covid. :lol:

Yes, that doctor said only persons with NCD got and died from Covid ever :roll:

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 14th, 2021, 8:01 am

De Dragon wrote:

Ohhh forgive me … I didn’t realize your obesity was so severe it hampered your ability to read and understand basic articles.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2698026/
Obesity and eye diseases are a thing apparently.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 14th, 2021, 9:04 am

You quoting the same kind of people that you were popping down when the vaccines now came out.Make up your mind Trevor

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 14th, 2021, 11:48 am

Ben_spanna wrote:Cloth masks should NOT be accepted once INDOORS among crowds!

Exactly.

Too blasted stink.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » October 14th, 2021, 12:34 pm

I thought I would never see the day.....

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 15th, 2021, 1:32 am

drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Ohhh forgive me … I didn’t realize your obesity was so severe it hampered your ability to read and understand basic articles.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2698026/
Obesity and eye diseases are a thing apparently.

I was referring to the local article you dotish quack :roll:
Why you so eager for me to be obsese? You quackery would look better if I was Dr Falsi?

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » October 15th, 2021, 4:56 am

While some people are outraged that several vendors have increased the price of their doubles to $6, the CEO of Maharaj Westside Supermarket says it should be $10.

His comments come after Hassanali’s Green Shed in Debe increased the price of doubles from $5 to $6. A spokesman for Hassanali's refused to explain the price hike.

But citing the rising cost of raw material, Maharaj said the cost of chicken increased, but people were not complaining about the hike in the price of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Speaking on the Aakash Vani Morning Panchayat this morning, Maharaj explained that COVID-19 caused issues for international suppliers of channa, lambs, goats and other items. As a result, the cost of importing goods also went up, leading to increases at supermarkets and eateries.

Maharaj Westside Supermarket is the distributor of Cow Brand Gee in Trinidad and Tobago and usually, around this time, they would have about 20 containers of the product. But because of supply issues, they are without. He said internationally, suppliers, growers and manufacturers have slashed staff, in some cases, by 50 per cent.

Another issue, also reported globally, was the unavailability of shipping containers and cargo ships. It means an order for particular items can take between three to six months to arrived in T&T. Usually, importers would pay between US$2000-US$2500 for a container from Miami, but Maharaj said it is now a minimum of $12,000.

“So at the end of the day when you add up all of that, why are people complaining about a dollar. Doubles should be $10. When they have to get up 2 o’clock in the morning, these poor people and them to make a living. You know chicken gone up, nobody talks about Kentucky gone up,” Maharaj said.

the rest of the world taking this vaccine almost a year and not one ass changed from shortage of staff to offload cargo to workers on the manufacturing plants to countries still having lockdowns so no staff in farms and gardens. this whole vaccine is a joke.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 15th, 2021, 5:14 am

daring dragoon wrote:
While some people are outraged that several vendors have increased the price of their doubles to $6, the CEO of Maharaj Westside Supermarket says it should be $10.

His comments come after Hassanali’s Green Shed in Debe increased the price of doubles from $5 to $6. A spokesman for Hassanali's refused to explain the price hike.

But citing the rising cost of raw material, Maharaj said the cost of chicken increased, but people were not complaining about the hike in the price of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Speaking on the Aakash Vani Morning Panchayat this morning, Maharaj explained that COVID-19 caused issues for international suppliers of channa, lambs, goats and other items. As a result, the cost of importing goods also went up, leading to increases at supermarkets and eateries.

Maharaj Westside Supermarket is the distributor of Cow Brand Gee in Trinidad and Tobago and usually, around this time, they would have about 20 containers of the product. But because of supply issues, they are without. He said internationally, suppliers, growers and manufacturers have slashed staff, in some cases, by 50 per cent.

Another issue, also reported globally, was the unavailability of shipping containers and cargo ships. It means an order for particular items can take between three to six months to arrived in T&T. Usually, importers would pay between US$2000-US$2500 for a container from Miami, but Maharaj said it is now a minimum of $12,000.

“So at the end of the day when you add up all of that, why are people complaining about a dollar. Doubles should be $10. When they have to get up 2 o’clock in the morning, these poor people and them to make a living. You know chicken gone up, nobody talks about Kentucky gone up,” Maharaj said.

the rest of the world taking this vaccine almost a year and not one ass changed from shortage of staff to offload cargo to workers on the manufacturing plants to countries still having lockdowns so no staff in farms and gardens. this whole vaccine is a joke.

Sometimes we focus so much of what is directly in front of us that by the time we realise what’s taking place, it’s too late

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 15th, 2021, 5:56 am

daring dragoon wrote:

Vaccination is not to go back to normal. We are already in the new normal and it still unfolding

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » October 15th, 2021, 6:38 am

eitech wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:

Vaccination is not to go back to normal. We are already in the new normal and it still unfolding

Take a look at the UK and US, pretty much fully back to normal due to.....wait for it..... vaccines!

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » October 15th, 2021, 9:34 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:

Take a look at the UK and US, pretty much fully back to normal due to.....wait for it..... vaccines!
U mean fauci fooling ppl that halloween and christmas is on?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 15th, 2021, 9:50 am

aaron17 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:

U mean fauci fooling ppl that halloween and christmas is on?
US and UK are removing or have completely removed COVID restrictions while deaths per capita are dropping.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 15th, 2021, 10:07 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:

West Virginia has the same vaccination rate as sweet T&T and were still not back to "normal".

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 15th, 2021, 10:35 pm

drchaos wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:

West Virginia has the same vaccination rate as sweet T&T and were still not back to "normal".
West Virginia has a low vaccination rate compared to the rest of the USA. WV is ranked 51 of all 50 states and D.C.

WV has a COVID death rate that is 2.7 times that of TTO.

WV is expected to continue to have a death rate higher than TTO throughout 2021.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 15th, 2021, 10:42 pm

adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:

West Virginia has a low vaccination rate compared to the rest of the USA. WV is ranked 51 of all 50 states and D.C.

WV is expected to continue to have a death rate higher than TTO throughout 2021.

So their death rate is higher and their state hasn't collapsed.
But our death rate is lower and we have more or less collapsed?

Seems like covid not killing us its lock downs and stupidity.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 15th, 2021, 10:50 pm

drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:

So their death rate is higher and their state hasn't collapsed.
But our death rate is lower and we have more or less collapsed?

Seems like covid not killing us its lock downs and stupidity.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 15th, 2021, 10:50 pm

chaos... sidenote.. how you feeling nowadays?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 16th, 2021, 12:06 am

st7 wrote:chaos... sidenote.. how you feeling nowadays?

Like a "doctor" apparently :lol:

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » October 16th, 2021, 10:43 am

Screenshot_20211016-104207_Facebook.jpg

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » October 16th, 2021, 12:01 pm

Wut?

aaron17