TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby SuperiorMan » October 10th, 2021, 12:38 pm

timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
timelapse wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
timelapse wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
timelapse wrote:Did anyone test the Zentel against covid,or just pulling that out of their arses like your medical qualifications?
You are clearly missing my point

Mutt,

Hush your ass nah. Stop harassing the people on here. Nobody want to hear your from dunce ass and about your problems.
Girl, go f yourself nah.

Mutt who have seasonal affective disorder yet IN TRINIDAD,

Shut your mouth and stop embarrassing yourself here among the adults. Go from here now.
Like I told your redvevo personality, I am not attracted to you,so pass me with your boolerman behavior.

Mutt,

Stop lying. We all know you are a homosexual. How else you become an expert on Ivermectin and all these anti parasites? Also who knows your nasty grimy hands as seen in the pic you posted was.....YUUCCCKKKK.

Mutt, fix your serotonin levels eh and don't be going having sex with all them men in that village where your shack is to fix it eh.

Start back reading the bible. I suggest Leviticus first.
More like thread jack arse.Vevo/desi

Mutt,

Only you sabotaging the thread with your female hormonal and neurotransmitter problems.

Let's leave the good people on this forum to get back to the topic at hand.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 10th, 2021, 12:39 pm

adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:The whole Ivermectin scene is a psyop to keep you from realizing that Vitamin D3 and a healthy lifestyle helps you bounce back from the virus faster.

Brb, eating a whole roti for lunch like the typical trini

Yeah dred Vit D3 is amazing ... for all respiratory viruses including covid.

Its one of the main reasons why the seasonal flu is seasonal in temperate countries.

I switched up from plain D3 to using D3/K2 daily.
Up till my vaccine, never got covid, and was working like a dog (only took 2 weeks off since this thing started) with loads of patient/client contact.

No. Influenza spread in many temperate country has little to do with vitamin deficiency. Many developed nations addresses vitamin D deficiency with legislated vitamin fortification of certain every day foods.

The main driver for a "flu season" is simply that the viruses are able to spread more easily at cooler temperatures and lower humidity levels. Proximity and ventilation are the only other issues of concern for seasonal flu.

There is a huge difference in the biological action between D2 and D3.
Wouldn't have expected you to know this.

So go do some googling.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 10th, 2021, 4:59 pm

drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:The whole Ivermectin scene is a psyop to keep you from realizing that Vitamin D3 and a healthy lifestyle helps you bounce back from the virus faster.

Its one of the main reasons why the seasonal flu is seasonal in temperate countries.

Up till my vaccine, never got covid, and was working like a dog (only took 2 weeks off since this thing started) with loads of patient/client contact.

No. Influenza spread in many temperate country has little to do with vitamin deficiency. Many developed nations addresses vitamin D deficiency with legislated vitamin fortification of certain every day foods.

The main driver for a "flu season" is simply that the viruses are able to spread more easily at cooler temperatures and lower humidity levels. Proximity and ventilation are the only other issues of concern for seasonal flu.

So go do some googling.

My Google says you're wrong about the flu season and vitamin D.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 10th, 2021, 5:05 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
timelapse wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
timelapse wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
timelapse wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Mutt,

Hush your ass nah. Stop harassing the people on here. Nobody want to hear your from dunce ass and about your problems.
Girl, go f yourself nah.

Mutt who have seasonal affective disorder yet IN TRINIDAD,

Shut your mouth and stop embarrassing yourself here among the adults. Go from here now.
Like I told your redvevo personality, I am not attracted to you,so pass me with your boolerman behavior.

Mutt,

Stop lying. We all know you are a homosexual. How else you become an expert on Ivermectin and all these anti parasites? Also who knows your nasty grimy hands as seen in the pic you posted was.....YUUCCCKKKK.

Mutt, fix your serotonin levels eh and don't be going having sex with all them men in that village where your shack is to fix it eh.

Start back reading the bible. I suggest Leviticus first.
More like thread jack arse.Vevo/desi

Mutt,

Only you sabotaging the thread with your female hormonal and neurotransmitter problems.

Let's leave the good people on this forum to get back to the topic at hand.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 10th, 2021, 5:12 pm

Cringey memes are cringe.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 10th, 2021, 6:27 pm

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 10th, 2021, 8:28 pm

adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:

So go do some googling.

Sorry forgot to tell you that you have to learn to use the keyboard or the mic before you can use properly google.
Type in or say sheit and it will give you .... wait for it .... sheit.

dogg
Riding on 17's

Postby dogg » October 10th, 2021, 9:33 pm

95.1% of patients in the parallel healhtcare system are not fully vaccinated.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 10th, 2021, 10:12 pm

dogg wrote:95.1% of patients in the parallel healhtcare system are not fully vaccinated.

Yes but what percentage of the not fully vaccinated population are in the parallel healthcare system?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 10th, 2021, 10:22 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
timelapse wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
drchaos wrote:
timelapse wrote:Tide pods contain Ivermectin.
Smash u know Zentel does the same thing right?

please ignore this ... Ivermectin and Albendazole are two completely different drugs with completely different mechanisms of action.

Damn right.

Some people on here want to advertise their dunceness yes.

I guess that flew over both of your heads.
I am playing devil's advocate and highlighting the fact that people are comparing Ivermectin to vaccines.
But dunce, Ivermectin is used to treat gastrointestinal worms and so is Albendazole.
Dunce, thats what Ivermectin does,not treat viruses.
So dunce, if you want a proper comparison for a dewormer, compare it to another dewormer.
Other than that, haul your piehole about Ivermectin being used as a Covid treatment, because the same logic applies.

Hello Mutt,

Please don't try educating an actual doctor on this forum you dunce mutt. He put you in his place. Stick to the labourer work and taking pics of you drinking your beers with your grimy hands nasty hands in your hammock in your shack.

Typical trinis, dumb and uneducated and want to advertise their dunceness to the world but when they get catch by an actual doctor they backtracking

As the good doctor said (not you who probably couldn't pass common entrance and was an embarrassment to the family for being a mutt and a loser) two are very different and have different mechanisms of actions. If you studied pharmacology (which you probably couldn't even pronounce) you would understand that.
:lol:
Tsk tsk...

Speaking of advertising dunceness
You know this how?
He appointed timelapse as a fake doctor? :?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 10th, 2021, 10:27 pm

hover11 wrote:

Don't forget the kfc and pizza for dinner

Imagine in October 2021 not only still believing that only unhealthy people dying from Covid, but pushing the dotishness as an alternative to a vaccine, or preventative measures :roll:

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 10th, 2021, 11:01 pm

De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Imagine in October 2021 not only still believing that only unhealthy people dying from Covid, but pushing the dotishness as an alternative to a vaccine, or preventative measures :roll:

Its funny since over 70% of people admitted to the ICU in the states are obese ...

I guess obese people are considered healthy now.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 10th, 2021, 11:03 pm

drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Its funny since over 70% of people admitted to the ICU in the states are obese ...

Imagine in 2021 comprehension still escapes so many people.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 10th, 2021, 11:10 pm

De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Imagine in 2021 heading into 2022 ... Obese people like dragon think they are at the pinnacle of health. :shock:

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » October 10th, 2021, 11:36 pm

drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:

It's easier (and more effective) to get people who are obese to get vaccinated than just telling them to 'stop being obese'.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 10th, 2021, 11:45 pm

ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:

It's easier (and more effective) to get people who are obese to get vaccinated than just telling them to 'stop being obese'.

Totally agree ... Unhealthy/Obese people should consider their risk when making the decision with taking or not taking the vaccine.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 11th, 2021, 1:27 am

drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Imagine in 2021 heading into 2022 ... Obese people like dragon think they are at the pinnacle of health. :shock:

IF I was obese, which I'm not, I wouldn't claim to be, unlike dummies claiming to be doctors, but pushing harmful conspiracies and nonsense.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 11th, 2021, 6:33 am

drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:

So go do some googling.

Sorry forgot to tell you that you have to learn to use the keyboard or the mic before you can use properly google.
Type in or say sheit and it will give you .... wait for it .... sheit.
...you're wrong about the flu season and vitamin D.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 11th, 2021, 6:47 am

drchaos wrote:
dogg wrote:95.1% of patients in the parallel healhtcare system are not fully vaccinated.

Yes but what percentage of the not fully vaccinated population are in the parallel healthcare system?
Adjusted for 39.1% fully vaccinated, 9× higher than the percentage of fully vaccinated.

nismotrinidappa
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby nismotrinidappa » October 11th, 2021, 8:35 am

So no kfc today unless drive through or curbside. I can only look through the glass while you all eat and drink royally with your bucket of chicken .. or while you feast and laugh heartily in your trendy restaurants :oops: :cry:

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 11th, 2021, 8:58 am

nismotrinidappa wrote:So no kfc today unless drive through or curbside. I can only look through the glass while you all eat and drink royally with your bucket of chicken .. or while you feast and laugh heartily in your trendy restaurants :oops: :cry:
Cook at home.The two pieces of pigeon leg ain't worth it

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » October 11th, 2021, 9:26 am

Not local, but becoming a frequent sight online.
IMG_20211011_084418.jpg

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 11th, 2021, 10:41 am

De Dragon wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
timelapse wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
drchaos wrote:

please ignore this ... Ivermectin and Albendazole are two completely different drugs with completely different mechanisms of action.

Damn right.

I am playing devil's advocate and highlighting the fact that people are comparing Ivermectin to vaccines.
But dunce, Ivermectin is used to treat gastrointestinal worms and so is Albendazole.
So dunce, if you want a proper comparison for a dewormer, compare it to another dewormer.
Other than that, haul your piehole about Ivermectin being used as a Covid treatment, because the same logic applies.

Hello Mutt,

Please don't try educating an actual doctor on this forum you dunce mutt. He put you in his place. Stick to the labourer work and taking pics of you drinking your beers with your grimy hands nasty hands in your hammock in your shack.

Typical trinis, dumb and uneducated and want to advertise their dunceness to the world but when they get catch by an actual doctor they backtracking

As the good doctor said (not you who probably couldn't pass common entrance and was an embarrassment to the family for being a mutt and a loser) two are very different and have different mechanisms of actions. If you studied pharmacology (which you probably couldn't even pronounce) you would understand that.
:lol:
Tsk tsk...

You know this how?

De Dragon,

How much children you abuse today?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 11th, 2021, 10:59 am

Lol

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 11th, 2021, 11:02 am

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 11th, 2021, 11:03 am

SuperiorMan wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
timelapse wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Damn right.

Hello Mutt,

Tsk tsk...

You know this how?

De Dragon,

How much children you abuse today?
I wept like Terrance at this one

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » October 11th, 2021, 11:25 am

Meanwhile.. not covid related..or is it? u decide
'Former CDC director: Low sodium salt could save millions of lives'

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/10/heal ... index.html

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 11th, 2021, 11:34 am

aaron17 wrote:Meanwhile.. not covid related..or is it? u decide
'Former CDC director: Low sodium salt could save millions of lives'

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/10/heal ... index.html
Epsom salts?

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 11th, 2021, 12:34 pm

De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:

IF I was obese, which I'm not, I wouldn't claim to be, unlike dummies claiming to be doctors, but pushing harmful conspiracies and nonsense.

You are the conspiracy theorist here ... Its conspiracy to downplay the impact of the hosts health on covid 19 infection.
You are driving public health down the toilet with your harmful rhetoric. People need to understand that being healthy means your chances of dying from covid are significantly lower vs unhealthy people.

You and your non science based theories are a danger to public health and our society.

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » October 11th, 2021, 1:47 pm

drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:

You are the conspiracy theorist here ... Its conspiracy to downplay the impact of the hosts health on covid 19 infection.
You are driving public health down the toilet with your harmful rhetoric. People need to understand that being healthy means your chances of dying from covid are significantly lower vs unhealthy people.

You and your non science based theories are a danger to public health and our society.
Sure, obesity and other health issues have a part to play in it. But you keep acting like it's the ONLY factor.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”