TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

axe
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby axe » November 18th, 2021, 1:26 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fauci-co ... vaccinated

COVID-19 hospitalizations are rising among people who are fully vaccinated, according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Disease.

Fauci discussed what was driving virus surges in hot spots around the U.S.

"What we’re starting to see now is an uptick in hospitalizations among people who’ve been vaccinated but not boosted," Fauci said Tuesday. "It’s a significant proportion, but not the majority by any means."

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 18th, 2021, 1:56 pm

drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
timelapse wrote:Inshan and Peabrain against vaccines because they are part of the snowflake brigade.Their followers are small brained and easy to manipulate.
Them fellas are all about creating chaos.Put in a position of power , they won't be able to function

Next jackarse is Stephen Reis :roll:
Imagine his brother got Covid, and he's actively advising him NOT to get vaccinated, :?

Thats actually good advice ... First off he needs to wait 3 months before he should consider vaccination, so he can't be vaccinated now.
Also he has good protection now from natural immunity so why risk a vaccine adverse event by vaccinating to mildly increase your protection?

If he was advising him to wait 3 months :roll:
Good protection? :lol: :lol:

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » November 18th, 2021, 2:19 pm

Wraith King wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:How is it segregation if you have a choice?
There’s science and data to help you make that choice.
It is segregation and more of a discrimination.

Non Vaxs are being excluded from everyday life. Now you are required to be Vaxed to entry a bar, restaurant to apply for jobs ect.

I believe in been Vaxed but also support those that are non Vaxed because it is their choice and they should not be excluded from everyday life.

All this proves is that more work needs to be done to protect those that are Vaxed as it appears sometimes not effective.

You are asking for a choice without consequence.
The reason it may seem not effective is because the larger part of the population does not want to be vaccinated or wear masks and social distance properly.
When more people are vaccinated and follow the protocol then there is less chance for the virus to spread.
The larger part of the population needs to be educated on taking the vaccine.

It's the government responsibility to carry out this task. They have failed and heading in a direction to discrimination non Vaxes. Only when non Vaxs know the pros and cons then we can cast judgement on them. At the moment they are ignorant and not to be blamed

As I have said we live in a country filled with ignorant people and it shows up on their choice of government much less for get vaccinated.

We live in stupid County where reasoning and logic have no value

You can’t educate people about vaccine much more. They have chosen misinformation over information to help them feel comfortable with their own unfounded fears. Only in a country where you can outright control information will you have success. It’s a free society let people choose, let them also choose their consequences.
It’s like smoking, people know the effects and they still choose to (addiction aside so maybe not the fairest comparison)
So while you may choose to smoke you don’t have the right to expose me to second hand smoke. You get where I’m going.

Being unvaccinated doesn't automatically equate to someone having the virus. Being unvaccinated doesn't prevent you from getting and spreading the virus.

You all acting like the unvaccinated is a threat to the vaccinated when this is not so. Vaccinated and unvaccinated persons can get and spread the virus.

You see my point ? After all I said this person gone back to the chorus about vaxxed could get it too. We know this dummy….. but public health is concerned with the general good of a population. Which means even though I am vaxxed and masked and happy if the hospitals full up the govt will make it my problem too. Hence why I prefer everyone else be vaxxed, masked and social distanced so I can go about my life happy. Oh mc man. I fedup of allyuh
The other alternative is who hadda dead go dead. And tbh I’m happy with that too.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » November 18th, 2021, 2:22 pm

Wraith King wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:How is it segregation if you have a choice?
There’s science and data to help you make that choice.
It is segregation and more of a discrimination.

Non Vaxs are being excluded from everyday life. Now you are required to be Vaxed to entry a bar, restaurant to apply for jobs ect.

I believe in been Vaxed but also support those that are non Vaxed because it is their choice and they should not be excluded from everyday life.

All this proves is that more work needs to be done to protect those that are Vaxed as it appears sometimes not effective.

You are asking for a choice without consequence.
The reason it may seem not effective is because the larger part of the population does not want to be vaccinated or wear masks and social distance properly.
When more people are vaccinated and follow the protocol then there is less chance for the virus to spread.
The larger part of the population needs to be educated on taking the vaccine.

It's the government responsibility to carry out this task. They have failed and heading in a direction to discrimination non Vaxes. Only when non Vaxs know the pros and cons then we can cast judgement on them. At the moment they are ignorant and not to be blamed

As I have said we live in a country filled with ignorant people and it shows up on their choice of government much less for get vaccinated.

We live in stupid County where reasoning and logic have no value

You can’t educate people about vaccine much more. They have chosen misinformation over information to help them feel comfortable with their own unfounded fears. Only in a country where you can outright control information will you have success. It’s a free society let people choose, let them also choose their consequences.
It’s like smoking, people know the effects and they still choose to (addiction aside so maybe not the fairest comparison)
So while you may choose to smoke you don’t have the right to expose me to second hand smoke. You get where I’m going.

Being unvaccinated doesn't automatically equate to someone having the virus. Being unvaccinated doesn't prevent you from getting and spreading the virus.

You all acting like the unvaccinated is a threat to the vaccinated when this is not so. Vaccinated and unvaccinated persons can get and spread the virus.
This was the part of the point I was making.

It also has to do with knowing about the vaccine. The vaccine only limits your chances of getting Covid.

Vax and unvaxed are still open to catching Covid.

Being Vaxed does not mean you won't get Covid unless a more potent vax is developed that can secure you 100%.

I don't even understand why it is being considered a vaccine if it doesn't prevent you from getting the virus. If this so called vaccine was preventing you from getting the virus then it would have made sense for the persons that took it to be upset with those who didn't take it because there would be a way to prevent the spread of the virus but this isn't the case and most of the vaccinated just being twats.

Again you show you don’t understand how vaccines work. A vaccine is not a bullet proof vest. No vaccine in the history of mankind works like that.
The vaccines we grew up with have lower efficacies in some cases than the Covid vaccines. The difference is majority of the population was innoculated so the risk of transmission and infection is reduced overall.
The fact that a vaccine exposes your immune system to an infection to ‘train it’ should make it obvious that it only improves your bodies ability to fight infection not block it.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » November 18th, 2021, 2:47 pm

adnj wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Screenshot 2021-11-17 at 11.36.03 PM.jpg
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/ ... ed-to-know

Screenshot 2021-11-17 at 11.37.55 PM.jpg
https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-a ... ster-doses

So why you have to get a whole flicking letter and fit a narrow narrow criteria to get a booster in Trinidad
Do you need a booster?

Covid can't do me nothing

axe
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby axe » November 18th, 2021, 2:49 pm

Both the vaccines and CoVID19 induce a very similar atypical coagulopathy (1). As the spike protein is the only feature in common, it seems likely that the pathogenic mechanism for both the rare vaccine side effects and infection involves this viral component.

An unusual feature of the SARS-CoV2 Spike is that the protein is heavily glycosylated in both virus and vaccines and the glycosyl moieties carried are variably dependent on the host cell in which the protein is expressed (2).

The importance of the innate immunity in SARS-CoV2 infection is generally recognised and, apart from the interferon response also includes a number of other plasma proteins, most notably Complement (3) which has recently been implicated in the activation of the coagulation cascade (4).

It is thus interesting to note that one of the three pathways of the activation of complement is via the alternative pathway, is triggered by the detection of aberrant glycosylation patterns found in both host cells and pathogens (4), Thus a simple pathophysiological mechanism for the coagulopathy observed in both CoVID19 and the rare vaccine reactions is that the aberrant activation of the alternative pathway of complement, triggered by hyper-glycosylated Spike protein, and this indeed has been directly demonstrated (5).

Moreover, it is intriguing to note that in the longitudinal analysis of immune response markers in CoVID19, the activation of Complement was seen in mild SARS-CoV2 infections, before the appearance of the immune response makers that correlate with more severe disease (3)

1. Cines Douglas B., Bussel James B.. (2021) SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine–Induced Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia. N Engl J Med DOI: 10.1056/NEJMe2106315.
2. Brun J et.al. Analysis of SARS-CoV-2 spike glycosylation reveals shedding of a vaccine candidate bioRxiv 2020.11.16.384594; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.11.16.384594
3.Bergamaschi L et.al. Delayed bystander CD8 T cell activation, early immune pathology and persistent dysregulation characterise severe COVID-19. medRxiv 2021.01.11.20248765; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.01.11.20248765
4. Kenawy HI, Boral I Bevington A Complement-Coagulation Cross-Talk: A Potential Mediator of the Physiological Activation of Complement by Low pH. Frontiers in Immunology, 06 May 2015, 6:215. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2015.00215
5. Yu J, Yuan X, Chen H, Chaturvedi S, Braunstein EM, Brodsky RA. Direct activation of the alternative complement pathway by SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins is blocked by factor D inhibition. Blood. 2020 Oct 29;136(18):2080-2089. doi: 10.1182/blood.2020008248.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 18th, 2021, 6:49 pm

And now everyone knows.

Repost.

eitech
punchin NOS

Local anti-vaxxers

Postby eitech » November 18th, 2021, 7:14 pm

adnj wrote:And now everyone knows.

Repost.

So how soon in your estimation it would end in Gibraltar?

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » November 18th, 2021, 8:11 pm

noted epidemiologist Paul E. Alexander is on MCTV (Flow channel 114) now

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 18th, 2021, 8:41 pm

paid_influencer wrote:noted epidemiologist Paul E. Alexander is on MCTV (Flow channel 114) now

Lol noted

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » November 18th, 2021, 9:27 pm

eitech wrote:

Repost.

One of the issues with using Gibraltar is that:
1) It is one of the most densely populated regions on the planet.
2)Gibraltar has a large number of it's workforce that actually lives in Spain, so there's excessive travel in and out.
3) Gibraltar has exactly 0 deaths in the past 30 days and almost all of it's covid deaths have been pre-vaccination.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 18th, 2021, 9:39 pm

eitech wrote:

Repost.

Looking at Gibraltar Covid stats
Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 9.35.32 PM.jpg

Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 9.35.20 PM.jpg

Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 9.34.45 PM.jpg

Seems some of the population have been fully vaccinated since February 2021 - some taking their first dose a month or so before that. Considering the waning effects of the vaccine after 6-8 months they would now be looking at the 3rd dose. Notice the low amount of deaths also.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 18th, 2021, 11:20 pm

ed360123 wrote:
eitech wrote:

Repost.

2)Gibraltar has a large number of it's workforce that actually lives in Spain, so there's excessive travel in and out.
3) Gibraltar has exactly 0 deaths in the past 30 days and almost all of it's covid deaths have been pre-vaccination.

So the spike is coming from…..?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 18th, 2021, 11:28 pm

eitech wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
eitech wrote:

Repost.

waning immunity perhaps. still no deaths.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 19th, 2021, 2:44 am

Waning immunity isn't actually a bad thing when it comes to developing herd immunity.

It's likely with Delta around, all of us will be exposed to Covid at some point. The amount of people I have been seeing this past month should have exposed me to covid, however my vaccines (AZ, last dose in Aug) appear to working well.

Waning semi immunity that allows you to get sick but not so sick that hospitalisation is needed allows your body to build very robust hybrid immunity afterwards.

Why do you think most experts say Covid will basically become like the flu next year, we will all have some level of immunity be it vaxxed, natural or hybrid.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 19th, 2021, 4:30 am

redmanjp wrote:
eitech wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
eitech wrote:

Repost.

So how many additional boosters they might be looking at so considering their level of vaccination?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 19th, 2021, 11:23 am

eitech wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
eitech wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
eitech wrote:

Repost.

So how many additional boosters they might be looking at so considering their level of vaccination?

Screenshot 2021-11-19 at 11.22.58 AM.jpg

Screenshot 2021-11-19 at 11.23.06 AM.jpg

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/19/fda-cle ... dults.html

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » November 19th, 2021, 11:30 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
eitech wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
eitech wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
eitech wrote:

Repost.

This narrative is going to change in a few weeks or months. The vaccine narrative isn't stable very much like the persons who believe the unvaccinated is somehow a threat to the vaccinated.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 19th, 2021, 11:40 am

Wraith King wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
eitech wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
eitech wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
eitech wrote:

Repost.

This narrative is going to change in a few weeks or months. The vaccine narrative isn't stable very much like the persons who believe the unvaccinated is somehow a threat to the vaccinated.

Stupid sh*t that was made up by fools playing the victim.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » November 21st, 2021, 10:20 am

dogg wrote:I don't get it. If you're anti-vax, why not just shut up and let people decide on their own if to get the vaccines.

There's enough evidence that shows all the vaccines reduce major complications and the need for hospitlisation to some level.

It annoying that these self annointed local influencers and even so called leaders in their diaspora not only disavowing vaccinations but going out of their way to dissuade those on the fence from taking it.

Its disgusting seeing these idiots popping up on my feeds seemingly every hour! :evil: :evil:

Because dawg, there's more discrimination from vaxers to antivaxers than the other way around :lol:

Is there any business that ONLY allows the unvaxxed inside?

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » November 21st, 2021, 10:22 am

Gibraltar and Ireland are starting to re-impose lockdown mandates despite 100% and 94% of their adult populations respectively being vaccinated.

:D

But nah, keep listening to the news, (the same news that told you that epstien killed himself btw)

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 21st, 2021, 10:54 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:Gibraltar and Ireland are starting to re-impose lockdown mandates despite 100% and 94% of their adult populations respectively being vaccinated.

But nah, keep listening to the news, (the same news that told you that epstien killed himself btw)

I think they already have an excuse for that…as everything else. They realise one loophole will shut the whole thing down so no loopholes

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 21st, 2021, 10:59 am

eitech wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:Gibraltar and Ireland are starting to re-impose lockdown mandates despite 100% and 94% of their adult populations respectively being vaccinated.

I think they already have an excuse for that…as everything else. They realise one loophole will shut the whole thing down so no loopholes
Reminds me of here when the PM said no more lockdowns and there are actually ppl that believed him word for word :S

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 21st, 2021, 11:09 am

Look at the science and data, not the news.

What is the consensus of people who actually study Viruses and Epidemiology? Look to that as a source of info. Not facebook doctor quacks or journalist with Literature degrees (talking about Kevin Baldeosingh here).

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » November 21st, 2021, 1:04 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:
dogg wrote:I don't get it. If you're anti-vax, why not just shut up and let people decide on their own if to get the vaccines.

There's enough evidence that shows all the vaccines reduce major complications and the need for hospitlisation to some level.

It annoying that these self annointed local influencers and even so called leaders in their diaspora not only disavowing vaccinations but going out of their way to dissuade those on the fence from taking it.

Its disgusting seeing these idiots popping up on my feeds seemingly every hour! :evil: :evil:

Because dawg, there's more discrimination from vaxers to antivaxers than the other way around :lol:

Dogg, I haven't seen any unvaccinated person telling persons not to get the vaccine. The unvaccinated are the ones who have been saying taking the vaccine is a personal choice while the vaccinated are the ones pushing the narrative that everyone should be compelled to take the vaccine and if you don't you deserve to die, have no rights, not be allowed medical healthcare and falsely claiming that the virus is being spread solely by unvaccinated persons.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 21st, 2021, 3:07 pm

Stupid argument to make. Ireland (Gibraltar is rolled into the UK numbers) has FOUR times the infections and ONE-TENTH the deaths as TTO. Ireland has a chance to significantly reduce deaths -- Trinidad does not.

But if you are fixated on lockdowns and can't see the bigger picture, then I understand.Image

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 22nd, 2021, 6:53 am

^
The bass curve looks ok there, but I think the mids and highs need a lot of work

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » November 24th, 2021, 4:17 am

Wraith King wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:

Dogg, I haven't seen any unvaccinated person telling persons not to get the vaccine. The unvaccinated are the ones who have been saying taking the vaccine is a personal choice while the vaccinated are the ones pushing the narrative that everyone should be compelled to take the vaccine and if you don't you deserve to die, have no rights, not be allowed medical healthcare and falsely claiming that the virus is being spread solely by unvaccinated persons.

fax my guy

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » November 24th, 2021, 4:23 am

by chance, y'all remember that time Pfizer had to pay the largest fine in human history because they paid off doctors to vouch for a drug that did more harm than good?

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/pfizer- ... id=8477617

Of course you don't, it was 10 years ago and you only follow what the news tells you right now :)

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » November 24th, 2021, 7:48 am

Question for Big Pharma and vaccine makers:
'Let's say, 'you' found that pineapple helped reduce/eliminate covid while the world is uptaking the vaccines . And I know you set out money to make a certain amount of vaccines to be used. My question is would you release this easier treatment to reduce more deaths or continue pushing the vaccines rollout and have more deaths and side effects? Lives is more than profit ...vice versa?'

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”