TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby pugboy » November 29th, 2021, 4:31 pm

pea say it is the vaccine that killing ppl
man say no unvaxxed have died

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 29th, 2021, 4:33 pm

hover11 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:Can't believe we still debating this.

Y'all antivaxxers haven't realized you're being trolled by Russian/Chinese/North Korean bots to basically keep the pandemic going on longer in the west.

Stop being dotish and realize this is a real pandemic with grave consequences and we have a decent vaccine that provides us with some protection against a virus that mutates fairly quickly.

Even with Omicron, the initial reports say that while the vaccinated might all get it, it's quite mild.
No vaccine forget this notion of vaccines , it is a choice what ppl have to focus on is personal responsibility. Vaccinated or unvaxxed you cannot be feeling sick and still going to work or town and spreading your pathogens and endangering others , knowing that you are sick and still going to mingle to others is a huge problem
And we have come full circle.

Want what you want with nothing to give to get it while bltching to everyone that is near about the needles, the lies, the corruption the segregation, and how the government is fuckking you in the asses without calling you back the next day.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 29th, 2021, 5:27 pm

Somebody I know referring to Omicron as the Creole strain....At a loss for words

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 29th, 2021, 5:30 pm

timelapse wrote:Somebody I know referring to Omicron as the Creole strain....At a loss for words

Jeezus crice

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 29th, 2021, 5:54 pm

sounds ignorant like some people on here.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 29th, 2021, 6:40 pm

hover11 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
hover11 wrote:
PariaMan wrote:Well let's please see some action on blatant misinformation

Reality is over 90 percent hospitalized are unvaccinated

Vaccination lessens

1. Chance of getting covid
2. Probability of transmission
3. Probability of hospitalization
4. Probability of death

It's out of your system in 3 days

We should not have to rebutt against these facts over and over from the likes of hover

It would be nice if these posts are deleted or at the very least a disclaimer placed automatically that says such statements are incorrect
Lessens but does NOT eliminate risk

This argument is invalid.
It is a layer of protection.
If everyone was vaccinated, wore masks, social distanced and sanitized the virus will eventually have no method to spread.
Duane it's a temporary layer, which wanes after 5 to 6 months, ppl have to be willing to subject themselves to be injected that many times and it must be on clockwork or the artificial herd immunity falls apart

if my 1 year old niece can get multiple injections in the space of days for other diseases why cant big hard back adults get 1 jab every 5-6 months?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 29th, 2021, 6:47 pm

redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Vaccination lessens

4. Probability of death

We should not have to rebutt against these facts over and over from the likes of hover

It would be nice if these posts are deleted or at the very least a disclaimer placed automatically that says such statements are incorrect

If everyone was vaccinated, wore masks, social distanced and sanitized the virus will eventually have no method to spread.
Duane it's a temporary layer, which wanes after 5 to 6 months, ppl have to be willing to subject themselves to be injected that many times and it must be on clockwork or the artificial herd immunity falls apart

if my 1 year old niece can get multiple injections in the space of days for other diseases why cant big hard back adults get 1 jab every 5-6 months?
Redmanjp,

Your one year old neice did not have free will but was forced to do such , adults have no obligation to do such on their own prerogative
Last edited by hover11 on November 29th, 2021, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 29th, 2021, 6:51 pm

hover11 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Vaccination lessens

4. Probability of death

Redmanjp,

Your one year old did not have free will but was forced to do such , adults have no obligation to do such on their own prerogative

perhaps that should change- make it mandatory starting with all public servants.

If children are legally required to take a jab for school even outside of a pandemic, then so should adults in the midst of a pandemic.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 29th, 2021, 7:19 pm

pugboy wrote:pea say it is the vaccine that killing ppl

Sauce ?i honestly have to hear this with my own ears

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 29th, 2021, 7:25 pm

a vid this weekend with his “epidemiologist” phd
brother
who btw is not a medical doctor but claims to be a medical expert and giving ppl the impression he is a medical doctor and researcher

Kenjo wrote:
pugboy wrote:pea say it is the vaccine that killing ppl

Sauce ?i honestly have to hear this with my own ears

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 29th, 2021, 8:46 pm

redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Vaccination lessens

4. Probability of death

Redmanjp,

Your one year old did not have free will but was forced to do such , adults have no obligation to do such on their own prerogative

perhaps that should change- make it mandatory starting with all public servants.

If children are legally required to take a jab for school even outside of a pandemic, then so should adults in the midst of a pandemic.
First time in human history that the inefficiency of a medicine is being blamed on those who haven't or refuse to take such

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » November 29th, 2021, 8:59 pm

0e02fc39-efce-4b60-9e64-52fe39e75aa1.jpg

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 29th, 2021, 9:16 pm

IMG_0500.JPG

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » November 30th, 2021, 12:45 am

redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Vaccination lessens

4. Probability of death

Redmanjp,

7.94 billion doses administered.
0 persons magnetized

Fools still antivaxxing, dying, and orphaning their children

I want to say natural selection, but you idiots are clogging up the hospitals for the rest of us
Not to mention you're the ROOT CAUSE of the virus living long enough to mutate and become more deadly

Idiots.

Idiots are literally causing the downfall of modern civilization.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 30th, 2021, 1:14 am

hover11 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Vaccination lessens

4. Probability of death

Redmanjp,

Your one year old neice did not have free will but was forced to do such , adults have no obligation to do such on their own prerogative

You have free will to jump out of a flying plane without a parachute - you think gravity cares about your prerogative?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 30th, 2021, 1:24 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
hover11 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Vaccination lessens

4. Probability of death

Redmanjp,

You have free will to jump out of a flying plane without a parachute - you think gravity cares about your prerogative?
Duane, I'm just saying ppl have choices and every choice has repercussions. My issue is personal responsibility, both vaxxed and unvaxxed are knowingly sick or displaying flu like symptoms and going about their business as normal, going to the bar , going to work ,mingling with ppl like normal that is what is causing this virus to thrive. We forget, this virus moves with us yet it seems trinis cannot stay home even when they know they are not feeling well and saying well that is nothing is probably just a "cold" man yet passing it unknowingly to others

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 30th, 2021, 1:46 am

hover11 wrote:Duane, I'm just saying

You're just saying different things every day

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 30th, 2021, 1:59 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

I've been preaching personal responsibility from the get go, we have to take some form of accountability for our actions , from mask wearing, sanitizing and social distancing. Everyday around 20 ppl dying in this country from this virus that can never be right and we simply cannot continue on this path, regardless of what ppl think, something has to be done

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 30th, 2021, 4:45 am

hover11 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

I've been preaching personal responsibility from the get go, we have to take some form of accountability for our actions , from mask wearing, sanitizing and social distancing. Everyday around 20 ppl dying in this country from this virus that can never be right and we simply cannot continue on this path, regardless of what ppl think, something has to be done
Once infected, the likelihood of a person being asymptomatic, showing no signs of infection, having no adverse reaction, and unable to detect infection is between 20% and 30%. These people cannot KNOW or even SUSPECT that they have or are COVID carriers.

It is also estimated that asymptomatic COVID spread is responsible for 50% to 60% of all infections.

Masks and hand washing help but that is not enough. Personal responsibility is woefully insufficient.

You need a method that doesn't rely on a person's constant good judgment.

You need a vaccine.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamane ... le/2774707

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 30th, 2021, 5:09 am

hover11 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

You sure these people really deading from the virus ?

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 30th, 2021, 5:19 am

Kenjo wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

You sure these people really deading from the virus ?

IMG_0501.JPG

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » November 30th, 2021, 7:00 am

From your lord and saviour Fauci
FB_IMG_1638224176462.jpg

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 30th, 2021, 7:06 am

Carbon12 wrote:From your lord and saviour Fauci
FB_IMG_1638224176462.jpg

I LOL'd...

Anyway, it's obvious we went straight to Omicron because nu sounded too much like new (which I don't see as a bad thing, but it would have been messy in conversation especially when future variants arise). And also, we couldn't name it after the Chinese president Xi who also controls a lot of funding to WHO.

I'm quite a fan of Omicron though, it sounds menacing AF.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 30th, 2021, 8:30 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:From your lord and saviour Fauci
FB_IMG_1638224176462.jpg

I LOL'd...

Anyway, it's obvious we went straight to Omicron because nu sounded too much like new (which I don't see as a bad thing, but it would have been messy in conversation especially when future variants arise). And also, we couldn't name it after the Chinese president Xi who also controls a lot of funding to WHO.

I'm quite a fan of Omicron though, it sounds menacing AF.
The WHO stated that was the reason. But Chinese Xi (zjhee) is pronounced differently from Greek Xi (ksaai).

-------

The WHO said it had skipped them because Nu was too easily confused with “new,” while Xi is a common surname. The body cited best practices for naming diseases that seek to avoid causing offense to any cultural, social, national, regional, professional or ethnic groups.

Xi ranked 296th last year among the most common family names in China, according to the government. The top 100 family names are used by about 85% of the population, official data show. The Xi surname is shared by Chinese President Xi Jinping.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/in-naming- ... 1638114899

Picasso
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Picasso » November 30th, 2021, 8:38 am

hover11 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Vaccination lessens

4. Probability of death

This is facts what Hoover stated.
However the "can" keeps getting kicked further down the road or they keep moving the
goal posts "conveniently " . :headbang:

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 30th, 2021, 8:45 am

IMG_0472.JPG

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » November 30th, 2021, 8:48 am

Seatbelts lessen the risk of dying in a car crash

Small pox was defeated world wide by a vaccination program that lessened the risk of getting the disease

Lessens work great according to virologists of which there are non on tuner

I will go with the experts rather than tuners
Screenshot_20211126-190106_WhatsApp.jpg
Last edited by PariaMan on November 30th, 2021, 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » November 30th, 2021, 8:52 am

There will always be people who are immunocompromised who the vaccine simply will not work for because vaccines work by getting our bodies to create a response

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 30th, 2021, 9:08 am

IMG_0455.JPG

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » November 30th, 2021, 9:08 am

If you have doubts about the vacinne

1. Ignore whats app
2. Ignore tuner