TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby hover11 » November 30th, 2021, 12:42 pm

K74T wrote:CCN TV6

TROUBLE IN THE SAVANNAH

Police have arrested several people who were involved in a gathering near the Queens Park Savannah mass vaccination site in Port of Spain this afternoon.
The people came in support of the First Wave Movement, whose members began a walk from the Point Fortin Hospital on Saturday, thro8ugh San Fernando and Central Trinidad and to the Red House, before ending at the Paddock on the savannah.
According to a statement from the First Wave Movement “Because our Government failed to lead with integrity, equality, fairness, and justice, and in the interests of our people; our government ministers have lost all self-respect and have disrespected their office in doing so. They have disrespected us by not delivering and we in turn have disrespected ourselves; lost our self-respect by accepting malfeasance, over good governance.
Because with our Government's Policy Slogan, “Vaccinate to Operate", and their institutionalized segregation and bullying, they have created apartheid in places of worship, recreation, employment, and learning institutions, division among families and within the home, and loss of fellowship and spiritual fulfillment. The massive job losses have left our children hungry and vulnerable, with many lacking a sense of purpose after the disruption of their education.
Because our Government allowed politics to dictate public health policy and override the Chemistry Food and Drug Department in its function, weaponizing our health sector. In the short 6 months from the rollout of these experimental injections, we've witnessed over 1,900 unexplained deaths!
Because our Government coerced our children to receive these injections, enrolling them as guinea pigs in the largest direct-to-human clinical trials, and breaching all rules of ethics, human rights, and rights of the child.
Because of our Government's many breaches and our compromised judiciary, we are now forced to question the legitimacy of the Parliament, the integrity of the EBC, the PSC, and other government elected boards, and the independents of the office of the President.”
The organisers said that there would be strict adherence to, social distancing, and mask-wearing will be implemented.
So this isn't a DEMOCRACY amymore

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 30th, 2021, 1:03 pm

K74T wrote:CCN TV6

TROUBLE IN THE SAVANNAH

Police have arrested several people who were involved in a gathering near the Queens Park Savannah mass vaccination site in Port of Spain this afternoon.
The people came in support of the First Wave Movement, whose members began a walk from the Point Fortin Hospital on Saturday, thro8ugh San Fernando and Central Trinidad and to the Red House, before ending at the Paddock on the savannah.
According to a statement from the First Wave Movement “Because our Government failed to lead with integrity, equality, fairness, and justice, and in the interests of our people; our government ministers have lost all self-respect and have disrespected their office in doing so. They have disrespected us by not delivering and we in turn have disrespected ourselves; lost our self-respect by accepting malfeasance, over good governance.
Because with our Government's Policy Slogan, “Vaccinate to Operate", and their institutionalized segregation and bullying, they have created apartheid in places of worship, recreation, employment, and learning institutions, division among families and within the home, and loss of fellowship and spiritual fulfillment. The massive job losses have left our children hungry and vulnerable, with many lacking a sense of purpose after the disruption of their education.
Because our Government allowed politics to dictate public health policy and override the Chemistry Food and Drug Department in its function, weaponizing our health sector. In the short 6 months from the rollout of these experimental injections, we've witnessed over 1,900 unexplained deaths!
Because our Government coerced our children to receive these injections, enrolling them as guinea pigs in the largest direct-to-human clinical trials, and breaching all rules of ethics, human rights, and rights of the child.
Because of our Government's many breaches and our compromised judiciary, we are now forced to question the legitimacy of the Parliament, the integrity of the EBC, the PSC, and other government elected boards, and the independents of the office of the President.”
The organisers said that there would be strict adherence to, social distancing, and mask-wearing will be implemented.

So it is about antivaxx despite their claim it’s political

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 30th, 2021, 1:05 pm

eitech wrote:As duane said, you see a post you take offense with then you counter it with facts

Post some facts and show them!

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 30th, 2021, 1:46 pm

passed by earlier, talk about f-king Hypocrites, a few people i saw that i knew are HEAVY VAPERS and some people who were protesting were smoking, yet they Agruing against vaccinating because they dont want to put chemicals into their bodies.

Absolute absolute hypocrites and as usual human nature only protest what serves YOU in your mind.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 30th, 2021, 2:25 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
eitech wrote:As duane said, you see a post you take offense with then you counter it with facts

Post some facts and show them!

There are people who can be convinced and there are people who do not wish to be convinced. The sooner you realise the one you are dealing with the better. Works out for both parties.

bamfo_dennis
Sweet on this forum

Postby bamfo_dennis » November 30th, 2021, 2:44 pm

what a dumbass
Last edited by bamfo_dennis on September 11th, 2022, 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » November 30th, 2021, 3:08 pm

This thread real repetitive, you could leave it alone for weeks and come back to see what's happening and its the same people arguing their same points (some better than others). Just waiting for the shift when the anti-vaxxers forget about COVID and start claiming climate change is a hoax as I expe...wait there are less substantial facts from certain parties than bbefore.

BTW don't ever try asking a seller if they willing to accept replica money for replica goods as you will get a ban for undermining their sale,, but sell unsubstantiated propaganda and you good to go.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 30th, 2021, 3:21 pm

If Covid 19 don't kill us this government going to make sure your dead either by vaccine or the police. So we don't have any rights in this country anymore??? I applaud everyone who decided to take a stand today. Despite the Covid restrictions. Stand for something or fall for everything

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » November 30th, 2021, 3:25 pm

hover11 wrote:If Covid 19 don't kill us this government going to make sure your dead either by vaccine or the police. So we don't have any rights in this country anymore??? I applaud everyone who decided to take a stand today. Despite the Covid restrictions. Stand for something or fall for everything
Explain to me how the government is making people 'dead by vaccine'.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » November 30th, 2021, 3:27 pm

hover11 wrote:If Covid 19 don't kill us this government going to make sure your dead either by vaccine or the police. So we don't have any rights in this country anymore??? I applaud everyone who decided to take a stand today. Despite the Covid restrictions. Stand for something or fall for everything
The vaccine killing people? Are the police going around and killing people? Covid can't do us anything once we're fit. What rights have been taken away? Enlighten me please.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 30th, 2021, 3:29 pm

wing wrote:
The vaccine killing people? Are the police going around and killing people? Covid can't do us anything once we're fit. What rights have been taken away? Enlighten me please.

We all have a long wait for these answers from him

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 30th, 2021, 3:30 pm

wing wrote:
This is a democracy whether you like it or not, ppl have every RIGHT to demonstrate their satisfaction or in this case dissatisfaction with whatever event befalls them. If they believe the segregation is cause for protest so be it at least they standing up for something unlike laid back trinis here who just are keyboard warriors letting the government take full advantage of them. At least these ppl have a backbone
Last edited by hover11 on November 30th, 2021, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 30th, 2021, 3:32 pm

SMc wrote:This thread real repetitive, you could leave it alone for weeks and come back to see what's happening and its the same people arguing their same points (some better than others). Just waiting for the shift when the anti-vaxxers forget about COVID and start claiming climate change is a hoax as I expe...wait there are less substantial facts from certain parties than bbefore.

BTW don't ever try asking a seller if they willing to accept replica money for replica goods as you will get a ban for undermining their sale,, but sell unsubstantiated propaganda and you good to go.

Lol this is a repeat post as well

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 30th, 2021, 3:34 pm

bamfo_dennis wrote:^LOL
r/SelfAwarewolves
lmao what a dumbass

It’ s common sense but you are aware of how that saying goes already

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 30th, 2021, 3:47 pm

hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
This is a democracy whether you like it or not, ppl have every RIGHT to demonstrate their satisfaction or in this case dissatisfaction with whatever event befalls them. If they believe the segregation is cause for protest so be it at least they standing up for something unlike laid back trinis here who just are keyboard warriors letting the government take full advantage of them. At least these ppl have a backbone
You mean wrong and strong.None of their claims can be substantiated....
"Under my boot, every snowflake feels the same": Tim Skold

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 30th, 2021, 4:01 pm

timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
Doesn't matter you may not see their POV however they are making their point clear unlike the most of us, crime, no protests, property tax no protests, unions and backpays no protests, these ppl did what most couldn't. They had solidarity and brought awareness, I respect that. While everybody else does be like well whatever the government says go , wa we go do Bai...them is the boss

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 30th, 2021, 4:01 pm

i've yet to see them present a legitimate source for their claims.

they only posting sensational headlines that support some narrative of theirs and they dont read the article, and those facebook and twitter screenshots lolol

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » November 30th, 2021, 4:12 pm

hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
Doesn't matter you may not see their POV however they are making their point clear unlike the most of us, crime, no protests, property tax no protests, unions and backpays no protests, these ppl did what most couldn't. They had solidarity and brought awareness, I respect that. While everybody else does be like well whatever the government says go , wa we go do Bai...them is the boss
I assume you were there too...

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » November 30th, 2021, 4:14 pm

hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
Glad to see the free thinkers standing up and following one narrative that they blindly follow under threat of arrest.... unlike sheep?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 30th, 2021, 4:18 pm

Stupid question how do you ask permission to protest from the very people you protesting against...make it make sense. That's a different kinda maths

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 30th, 2021, 4:20 pm

wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
Glad to see the free thinkers standing up and following one narrative that they blindly follow under threat of arrest.... unlike sheep?
Better than taking a vaccine under the guise that we protecting and care about others when we really took it to go to the bar :S

Trinis turn humanitarian over night well yes

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 30th, 2021, 4:31 pm

hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
Better than taking a vaccine under the guise that we protecting and care about others when we really took it to go to the bar :S

Question there Einstein.. what does any of of have to gain from less people dying from Covid?Or is the rest of the world besides you in on the scheme?

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » November 30th, 2021, 4:33 pm

hover11 wrote:Stupid question how do you ask permission to protest from the very people you protesting against...make it make sense. That's a different kinda maths

Your understanding of Social Studies and "maths" shows exactly why you can only be a mediocre public servant. It's enshrined in the constitution of our right to protest, but with the public health regulations in place, protests are allowed but restricted to certain numbers. The behavior we saw today is exactly why beaches aren't opening.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 30th, 2021, 4:37 pm

wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:Stupid question how do you ask permission to protest from the very people you protesting against...make it make sense. That's a different kinda maths

Your understanding of Social Studies and "maths" shows exactly why you can only be a mediocre public servant. It's enshrined in the constitution of our right to protest, but with the public health regulations in place, protests are allowed but restricted to certain numbers. The behavior we saw today is exactly why beaches aren't opening.
Regardless, pre covid every protest against this government has been emphatically turned down so I fail to see your point so I ask yet again what is the point of asking permission to protest of everytime it will be declined

Please tell me great Noah since you know everything asking as Medicore public servant who don't give AF
Last edited by hover11 on November 30th, 2021, 4:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 30th, 2021, 4:39 pm

timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:

Question there Einstein.. what does any of of have to gain from less people dying from Covid?Or is the rest of the world besides you in on the scheme?
At the end of the day , if we opening we opening who dead dead stop this notion of vaccines and safe zones is what these ppl are clamoring for. You want the country open then fine stop this one foot in one foot out the door approach is either the plan of action is who dead dead or we remain closed. Let ppl take personal responsibility for their actions.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 30th, 2021, 5:15 pm

^ vaccines are available for all.
The plan is to have everyone vaccinated.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 30th, 2021, 5:24 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:^ vaccines are available for all.
Duane we have reached the impasse where all who want it has taken such the rest clearly don't...what do we do now?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 30th, 2021, 5:27 pm

hover11 wrote:
Duane we have reached the impasse where all who want it has taken such the rest clearly don't...what do we do now?

Do you have the same choice with the virus?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 30th, 2021, 5:32 pm

who ded, ded
clearly some prefer to live in the current scenario and dont want conditions to get better

hover11 wrote:

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 30th, 2021, 5:52 pm

hover11 wrote:
Cut the unvaxxed from covid treatment at public hospitals.That is the choice they made

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”