TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers (Poll up)

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 16th, 2023, 8:31 am

redmanjp wrote:ppl should be made to remove face masks for a few seconds by the cctv for security reasons then put it back on

Hey man that would be a public health risk!

People should be double masking at all times including wearing shades or eye protection indoors.

Imagine just rawdogging air with ur moist eyeballs. Covid droplets can land on them!

I always wear shades and a mask to go to the mall and walk down residential areas.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 18th, 2023, 12:23 pm

https://youtu.be/TuZ7-J7d0jk

Covid summit and their summary. Some of which are still illegal to discuss in sime jurisdictions...

The story is unraveling.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 18th, 2023, 1:07 pm

Huh how come it's illegal to discus?

Do they have something to hide?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 19th, 2023, 6:20 am

Time for me to throw some more troll fuel onto the forum.

Coming up next: an article that says that every quality study completed on ivermectin indicates that it has no effect on COVID outcomes.

SARS-CoV-2 transmission with and without mask wearing or air cleaners in schools in Switzerland: A modeling study of epidemiological, environmental, and molecular data

Published: May 18, 2023

Conclusions
Molecular detection of airborne and human SARS-CoV-2 indicated sustained transmission in schools. Mask mandates were associated with greater reductions in aerosol concentrations than air cleaners and with lower transmission. Our multiple-measurement approach could be used to continuously monitor transmission risk of respiratory infections and the effectiveness of infection control measures in schools and other congregate settings.

What did the researchers do and find?
We used molecular, environmental, and epidemiological data to understand the transmission of the virus causing COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) in 2 secondary schools (90 students) in Switzerland in the presence and absence of mask wearing and air cleaners.

We detected SARS-CoV-2 in aerosols in the air and saliva samples from the students throughout the study.
Aerosol and particle concentrations were on average 70% lower with mask mandates and 40% lower with air cleaners.

The transmission model estimated that between 2 and 19 infections could be avoided during the study period with mask wearing.

What do these findings mean?
Molecular analyses indicated sustained airborne SARS-CoV-2 transmission.

Mask wearing may be more effective than air cleaners in reducing aerosol concentrations and transmission of SARS-CoV-2.

This approach can be used to assess transmission dynamics and the effectiveness of infection control measures in reducing transmission of respiratory infections during future epidemics.

https://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/ ... ed.1004226

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 19th, 2023, 7:29 am

adnj wrote:Time for me to throw some more troll fuel onto the forum.

Coming up next: an article that says that every quality study completed on ivermectin indicates that it has no effect on COVID outcomes.

SARS-CoV-2 transmission with and without mask wearing or air cleaners in schools in Switzerland: A modeling study of epidemiological, environmental, and molecular data

Conclusions
Molecular detection of airborne and human SARS-CoV-2 indicated sustained transmission in schools. Mask mandates were associated with greater reductions in aerosol concentrations than air cleaners and with lower transmission. Our multiple-measurement approach could be used to continuously monitor transmission risk of respiratory infections and the effectiveness of infection control measures in schools and other congregate settings.

We used molecular, environmental, and epidemiological data to understand the transmission of the virus causing COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) in 2 secondary schools (90 students) in Switzerland in the presence and absence of mask wearing and air cleaners.

We detected SARS-CoV-2 in aerosols in the air and saliva samples from the students throughout the study.
Aerosol and particle concentrations were on average 70% lower with mask mandates and 40% lower with air cleaners.

The transmission model estimated that between 2 and 19 infections could be avoided during the study period with mask wearing.

Mask wearing may be more effective than air cleaners in reducing aerosol concentrations and transmission of SARS-CoV-2.

This approach can be used to assess transmission dynamics and the effectiveness of infection control measures in reducing transmission of respiratory infections during future epidemics.

Big pharma again.
Ivermectin dog cheap, mrna 20 a dose. Obviously yhe Ivermectin doesn't work.

Look at Africa lowest covee rates on the world

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 19th, 2023, 7:51 am

If doctors say it, it must be true!

They have no agenda! They are doing this entirely as a charity, they work off of pure donations, not profit!

ALL HAIL THE ALL MIGHTY SCIENCE.
EVER CONSTANT AND EVER FACTUAL
(except when the science has changed)

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 19th, 2023, 8:15 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:If doctors say it, it must be true!

They have no agenda! They are doing this entirely as a charity, they work off of pure donations, not profit!

Those advertisements were positioned so that the reader could easily reach a conclusion that they were looking for.

If you actually read what you just posted, you might see that:
Poster 1 is entirely plausible but misleading.
Posters 2 & 3 have nothing to do with the health effects of smoking.

How Madison Avenue advertising agencies kept Americans smoking when all of the medical research showed that smoking was deadly is still used as an example of how to conduct a successful misinformation campaign.

People saw what they wanted to see. It seems to still be happening today - even with those same old ads.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 19th, 2023, 8:18 am

adnj wrote:

Those advertisements were positioned so that the reader could easily reach a conclusion that they were looking for.

How Madison Avenue advertising agencies kept Americans smoking when all of the medical research showed that smoking was deadly is still used as an example of how to conduct a successful misinformation campaign.

People saw what they wanted to see. It seems to still be happening today - even with those same old ads.

eheheheh ;)

Sound familiar?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 19th, 2023, 11:19 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:
adnj wrote:

eheheheh ;)

Sound familiar?
Horse paste!

U NEEEEED worms.
Worms lives matter!

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 19th, 2023, 12:55 pm

sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:Time for me to throw some more troll fuel onto the forum.

Conclusions

Big pharma again.
Ivermectin dog cheap, mrna 20 a dose. Obviously yhe Ivermectin doesn't work.

Look at Africa lowest covee rates on the world

if according to a recent study posted here that covid deaths are caused by secondary pneumonia- perhaps secondary bacteria or parasites could be present in covid patients in africa, and the ivm is used to treat the parasite- now the covid treatment suppresses the immune response which is what makes covid bad, but in doing so prevents the immune system from dealing with the parasite which is what kills the patient. now if u treat such a patient with ivm it treats the parasite thereby saving the patient.

that is probably what is saving some ppl in africa. the other is that they done already have a small elderly population so not much ppl to dead anyway.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 19th, 2023, 7:21 pm

I went to do a triple bypass the other day.
Because thst wouldn't let me work without taking that procedure. They couldn't fire me fir not taking it, but they wouldn't let me work.
The bypass wasn't because i had heart disease, but they wanted to protect the other workers there from heart disease... Even though i didn't have heart disease.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 19th, 2023, 7:23 pm

U equate a triple bypass to a contagious airborne disease?

st7
punchin NOS

Re: Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers (Do Not Take Seriously)

Postby st7 » May 19th, 2023, 7:34 pm

straws need to be grasped lol

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 19th, 2023, 7:42 pm

i didn't know heart disease contagious :? :roll:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 19th, 2023, 7:48 pm

The triple bypass does stop transmission.
Once u take it, u can't spread it to others.
And u can have a heart disease 'safe zone'

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 19th, 2023, 7:49 pm

Condolences. Hope you fully recover.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 19th, 2023, 8:00 pm

COVID was so 2021 but people still beating up lol

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 19th, 2023, 8:04 pm

U want to get lock down again, for a fictitious reason that u legally can't challenge?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 19th, 2023, 8:04 pm

COVID also causes heart disease. He should have been vaccinated and worn a well-fitting mask.

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » May 19th, 2023, 10:35 pm

sMASH wrote:I went to do a triple bypass the other day.
Because thst wouldn't let me work without taking that procedure. They couldn't fire me fir not taking it, but they wouldn't let me work.
The bypass wasn't because i had heart disease, but they wanted to protect the other workers there from heart disease... Even though i didn't have heart disease.
That would explain a lot, since all of your posts sound like someone whose brain is dealing with a lack of oxygen.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 20th, 2023, 7:30 am

adnj wrote:COVID also causes heart disease. He should have been vaccinated and worn a well-fitting mask.
Take the jab to stop the spread...lol

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 20th, 2023, 7:45 am

ed360123 wrote:
sMASH wrote:I went to do a triple bypass the other day.
That would explain a lot, since all of your posts sound like someone whose brain is dealing with a lack of oxygen.
Free thinkers don't need to be constrained with so called research and science. They don't even need to have anything like a scientific understanding or social skills. That's why an
E/I tech could pronounce definitively on epidemiology, immunology and community medical issues using Google and YouTube. It's the basis of free thinking that once opinions are contrary to any mainstream understanding, it must be true, even logic can be manipulated to fit a free thinking narrative. Let the sheep follow what they want. The free thinking dodos will do the same.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 20th, 2023, 10:12 am

alfa wrote:COVID was so 2021 but people still beating up lol

Ent? it's entertaining tho. :lol:

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 20th, 2023, 2:41 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
alfa wrote:COVID was so 2021 but people still beating up lol

Ent? it's entertaining tho. :lol:

Also 2022 cause people like Maj tom and fembot adnj didn't want to let go.

Heck they still want people to get boosted and wear masks in 2023 ... so they still toting for it not to end.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 20th, 2023, 2:57 pm

You hadda be living in your own fantasy world trying be a threatened internet hero cuz I haven't said anything or in this thread for a time, except to ask if people never used to wash their hands with soap before covid. I just saw a fellow tuner member say he was sick and wished him a full recovery.

But I notice how everytime u bounce in here u only calling my name everytime with your dick between your two fingers. Ease up on your rental dues creepy fake doctor.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 20th, 2023, 3:53 pm

In other words,
You were stupid before COVID and that's why you caught COVID
Now, you're even more stupid.

Poorer decision making among college students during the COVID-19 pandemic: Evidence for “pandemic-brain”
28 Mar 2023

A study conducted by The Ohio State University suggests that the COVID-19 pandemic has negatively affected college students’ decision-making capabilities. Stress caused by the global event was found to have potentially overwhelmed students’ cognitive resources, leading to less consistent decision-making and difficulty in evaluating information effectively, with students more likely to fluctuate between intuitive and analytical thinking based on the framing of the scenario.

These decision making changes could increase the risk of making an impulsive choice with negative health consequences affecting demands on student health centers and imperiling learning environments.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10 ... 23.2186129

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 20th, 2023, 5:18 pm

https://youtu.be/Kn0KQfI3dds

Excess deaths are still high. And not being investigated

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 20th, 2023, 5:19 pm

https://youtu.be/kEE5OfiVS7o

Spike protein in many organs

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 20th, 2023, 7:47 pm

sMASH wrote:Excess deaths are still high. And not being investigated

No, they are not.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230520/37f4a951d8e96c3c857cb775e53cd9d6.jpg[/img]

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 20th, 2023, 8:18 pm

If someone is following a certain person on social media and makes his opinions based solely on the social media person's teaching, does that make smash a sheep?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”