TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby sMASH » October 19th, 2021, 11:53 am

And let it be like dat.
Never took a flu shot neither, and it kills average 40 persons a year in tnt

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 19th, 2021, 11:55 am

hover11 wrote:
drchaos wrote:Covid is the most deadly disease in the world when you change definition of what a covid death is.

Forget Covid ... I'am now terrified by definitions!
I am amazed that once you have covid and die from any unrelated cause you are defined as a covid death and it is placed on the death certificate , imagine yesterday I saw a death certificate of a 29 year old ,died from covid and obesity as stated on the death certificate

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 19th, 2021, 12:05 pm

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
drchaos wrote:Covid is the most deadly disease in the world when you change definition of what a covid death is.

I am amazed that once you have covid and die from any unrelated cause you are defined as a covid death and it is placed on the death certificate , imagine yesterday I saw a death certificate of a 29 year old ,died from covid and obesity as stated on the death certificate

Why would I lie about someone's death

dogg
Riding on 17's

Postby dogg » October 19th, 2021, 12:09 pm

What the hell.

No comorbidies.
Shite. That guy has my build.
I tell myself even if I got ill w/covid, I'd have a better chance of surviving because I'm not overweight nor do I have comorbidies.

Even though I'm fully vaxxed, this one is scary AF.

FrankChag wrote:At least take the vaccine for your children
These idiots left 4 young children to suffer.

Totally avoidable deaths

PariaMan wrote:Dennis and Reshma Lalchan
DIED WEEKS APART: Husband and wife Dennis and Reshma Lalchan, both 43, contracted the Covid virus a month ago and died two weeks apart. The couple left behind four children.

After his wife died from the Covid virus in September, Dennis Lalchan was determined to fight to stay alive for his four children.

But his body failed and Lalchan was moved to the intensive care unit at the Couva Hospital and Multi Training Facility, where he died last week Thursday, two weeks after his wife, Reshma.

They were both 43 years old.

The Lalchans have left behind three daughters and a son—ages 17, 16, 14 and eight. And they would never know that their first born received his Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (CSEC) results last Friday, obtaining full passes.

The couple, who lived at Gandhi Village, Debe, were not yet vaccinated and had no comorbidities, relatives said.

And relatives are uncertain how the Lalchans may have contracted the virus. In a telephone interview with a relative yesterday, the Express was told the couple began feeling unwell a month ago and visited a private medical practitioner. “They were both showing symptoms of the virus and went to a private doctor. This doctor advised that they go to the public hospital for treatment. The ambulance was contacted and by the time they got back to their home in Debe the ambulance was there waiting for them,” she said.

The Lalchans were vendors at the Debe market.

The relative said the couple were taken to the Augustus Long Hospital in Pointe-a-Pierre. Days later, Dennis was transferred to the UWI Debe Campus step-down facility, but had to be taken back to Augustus Long when his condition worsened.

By this time, she said, Reshma was admitted to the hospital’s intensive care unit.

“But then Dennis required a ventilator and he had to go to Couva as he needed to be admitted to the ICU and there were no beds in Augustus Long. So he was in the ICU at Couva and his wife was in the ICU at Augustus Long,” she said.

Childhood sweethearts

Reshma lost her battle with the Covid virus on September 30.

Relatives said a decision was taken to inform Dennis of his wife’s passing. “That gave him the strength to fight for his children. He could not leave them alone. He spoke with us on October 1 in a video call and promised to come home to care for his children. That afternoon he said he was going to take all the treatment and fight for his life. But soon after he went in a coma and never regained consciousness,” the relative said.

Dennis was pronounced dead last week Thursday—a week after his wife was laid to rest.

He was described as a hard-working and dedicated husband and father. Dennis and Reshma were childhood sweethearts, a relative said. “They lived next door to each other and were always very close as children. The parents would joke and say they will get married when they grow up. So as they grew older they fell in love and got married and had children together. They even became market vendors together and were very happy. And in the end, they got sick together and died together,” a relative said.

Relatives are now coming together to care for the four orphaned children.

Dennis Lalchan will be laid to rest later this week.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 19th, 2021, 12:09 pm

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Why would I lie about someone's death

who said anything about someone dying?

you would lie about seeing someone's death certificate --- conveniently to make a 'point'

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 19th, 2021, 12:14 pm

sMASH wrote:And let it be like dat.
COVID was the cause of death for 71 last week.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 19th, 2021, 12:19 pm

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:And let it be like dat.
COVID was the cause of death for 71 last week.
Covid associsted.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 19th, 2021, 12:22 pm

THis is what ti's covid mania pushing. Forcing the thr normal health facilities to neglect their duties.

If u have the jab, what are u afraid of?
Screenshot_2021-10-19-12-18-14.jpg
Screenshot_2021-10-19-12-18-21.jpg

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 19th, 2021, 12:25 pm

Like the senator who is in favor of schools being back to normal for all or no schools whatsoever asked....why is it the vaccinated are worried about the unvaccinated when it should be about protecting the unvaccinated.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 19th, 2021, 12:37 pm

sMASH wrote:THis is what ti's covid mania pushing. Forcing the thr normal health facilities to neglect their duties.

If u have the jab, what are u afraid of?Screenshot_2021-10-19-12-18-21.jpgScreenshot_2021-10-19-12-18-14.jpg

you know what shitty about this? this same sheit has happened pre-covid

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 19th, 2021, 12:43 pm

hover11 wrote:Like the senator who is in favor of schools being back to normal for all or no schools whatsoever asked....why is it the vaccinated are worried about the unvaccinated when it should be about protecting the unvaccinated.
Afraid of?

Infection
Illness
Loss of income
Lingering symptoms
Infecting family members or friends
Hospitalization
Intubation
Death

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 19th, 2021, 1:24 pm

adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:Like the senator who is in favor of schools being back to normal for all or no schools whatsoever asked....why is it the vaccinated are worried about the unvaccinated when it should be about protecting the unvaccinated.
Afraid of?

Infection
Illness
Loss of income
Lingering symptoms
Hospitalization
Intubation
Death
They are vaxed, thry are good to go

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » October 19th, 2021, 1:30 pm

Get vaxxed people, enough BS.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 19th, 2021, 1:42 pm

Prefer to die

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 19th, 2021, 1:47 pm

sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
Afraid of?

Infection
Illness
Loss of income
Lingering symptoms
Hospitalization
Intubation
Death

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » October 19th, 2021, 1:57 pm

Anti-vaxxers are the antichrist themselves!

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 19th, 2021, 1:59 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:Anti-vaxxers are the antichrist themselves!
Don't insult His Infernal Majesty like that.

dogg
Riding on 17's

Postby dogg » October 19th, 2021, 2:06 pm

Classic heart attack symptoms there.

Anything like that is to rush to private hospital, if that's an option.

Had to take a relative a couple years ago on xmas eve.
Young slim healthy person in her 30s. We were SHOCKED when they said heart attack!

sMASH wrote:THis is what ti's covid mania pushing. Forcing the thr normal health facilities to neglect their duties.

If u have the jab, what are u afraid of?Screenshot_2021-10-19-12-18-21.jpgScreenshot_2021-10-19-12-18-14.jpg

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 19th, 2021, 2:30 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:Get vaxxed people, enough BS.
No vaccine your body your choice enough of this, respect other people's choices. You vaxxed good for you that was your choice, respect other ppl wishes not to

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » October 19th, 2021, 2:46 pm

hover11 wrote:
No vaccine your body your choice enough of this, respect other people's choices. You vaxxed good for you that was your choice, respect other ppl wishes not to

Honestly at this point we don’t care we really wish you’d stfu and just keep your vaccine hesitancy to yourself.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 19th, 2021, 2:48 pm

FrankChag wrote:At least take the vaccine for your children
These idiots left 4 young children to suffer.

Totally avoidable deaths

PariaMan wrote:Dennis and Reshma Lalchan
DIED WEEKS APART: Husband and wife Dennis and Reshma Lalchan, both 43, contracted the Covid virus a month ago and died two weeks apart. The couple left behind four children.

After his wife died from the Covid virus in September, Dennis Lalchan was determined to fight to stay alive for his four children.

But his body failed and Lalchan was moved to the intensive care unit at the Couva Hospital and Multi Training Facility, where he died last week Thursday, two weeks after his wife, Reshma.

They were both 43 years old.

The Lalchans have left behind three daughters and a son—ages 17, 16, 14 and eight. And they would never know that their first born received his Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (CSEC) results last Friday, obtaining full passes.

The couple, who lived at Gandhi Village, Debe, were not yet vaccinated and had no comorbidities, relatives said.

And relatives are uncertain how the Lalchans may have contracted the virus. In a telephone interview with a relative yesterday, the Express was told the couple began feeling unwell a month ago and visited a private medical practitioner. “They were both showing symptoms of the virus and went to a private doctor. This doctor advised that they go to the public hospital for treatment. The ambulance was contacted and by the time they got back to their home in Debe the ambulance was there waiting for them,” she said.

The Lalchans were vendors at the Debe market.

The relative said the couple were taken to the Augustus Long Hospital in Pointe-a-Pierre. Days later, Dennis was transferred to the UWI Debe Campus step-down facility, but had to be taken back to Augustus Long when his condition worsened.

By this time, she said, Reshma was admitted to the hospital’s intensive care unit.

“But then Dennis required a ventilator and he had to go to Couva as he needed to be admitted to the ICU and there were no beds in Augustus Long. So he was in the ICU at Couva and his wife was in the ICU at Augustus Long,” she said.

Childhood sweethearts

Reshma lost her battle with the Covid virus on September 30.

Relatives said a decision was taken to inform Dennis of his wife’s passing. “That gave him the strength to fight for his children. He could not leave them alone. He spoke with us on October 1 in a video call and promised to come home to care for his children. That afternoon he said he was going to take all the treatment and fight for his life. But soon after he went in a coma and never regained consciousness,” the relative said.

Dennis was pronounced dead last week Thursday—a week after his wife was laid to rest.

He was described as a hard-working and dedicated husband and father. Dennis and Reshma were childhood sweethearts, a relative said. “They lived next door to each other and were always very close as children. The parents would joke and say they will get married when they grow up. So as they grew older they fell in love and got married and had children together. They even became market vendors together and were very happy. And in the end, they got sick together and died together,” a relative said.

Relatives are now coming together to care for the four orphaned children.

Dennis Lalchan will be laid to rest later this week.

How do you know their deaths were avoidable?
At this rate based on what the CMO said we have no clue if they died from covid ... So how can you make that claim.

They may have died with covid and not from it.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 19th, 2021, 2:49 pm

hover11 wrote:

take your own advice nah. stop your predatory actions with women.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » October 19th, 2021, 2:54 pm

hover11 wrote:
Doh usually support Rowley but soon it will be mandatory for kids next step is mandatory for all. Let antivaxers remain in their bunkers

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 19th, 2021, 2:56 pm

j.o.e wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Honestly at this point we don’t care we really wish you’d stfu and just keep your vaccine hesitancy to yourself.
Can't ever remember asking for your opinion Joe but let me emphatically state you can shove it where the sun don't shine
Last edited by hover11 on October 19th, 2021, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » October 19th, 2021, 3:21 pm

The local medical fraternity is using this to cover up their usual incompetence.
Before, the amount of misdiagnosis and errors was embarrassing.

If you are unvaccinated and don't have covid, you are a danger to no one.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » October 19th, 2021, 3:22 pm

PariaMan wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Doh usually support Rowley but soon it will be mandatory for kids next step is mandatory for all. Let antivaxers remain in their bunkers

Fear of covid is a gateway drug to becoming a grass eating PNMite.

I know people who are staunch UNC supporters who voted for the PNM last rounds cause they said Rowley is the only person that can save us from the scourge of Covid 19. When I mentioned that they hated the PNM they said they had to be alive to be able hate the PNM :lol:

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 19th, 2021, 3:23 pm

hover11 wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Can't ever remember asking for your opinion Joe but let me emphatically state you can shove it where the sun don't shine

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 19th, 2021, 3:27 pm

matr1x wrote:The local medical fraternity is using this to cover up their usual incompetence.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 19th, 2021, 3:47 pm

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
Afraid of?

Infection
Illness
Loss of income
Lingering symptoms
Hospitalization
Intubation
Death

They vaxed, but not good?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 19th, 2021, 3:48 pm

adnj wrote:
matr1x wrote:The local medical fraternity is using this to cover up their usual incompetence.

Notice the horse is still alive, like the 45000 recorded cases

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”