Forums

Food prices in Trinidad and Tobago

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

dogg
Riding on 16's

Re: Food prices in Trinidad and Tobago

Postby dogg » April 27th, 2022, 1:38 pm

daring dragoon wrote:Patrick was best pm ever.

Same Patrick who wasted billions on empty buildings?
Same Patrick who defended Calder Hart to the very end?
Same Patrick who heated up the construction industry to the point where it has since become impossible for the middle class to build their own homes??
Same Patrick who spent hundreds of millions on summits for the sole purpose of getting photo-ops with Obama??
Same Patrick who the Privy Council said was racist for denying the Maha Sabha a radio license?
Same Patrick who said he rather spend surpluses than to put it in the H&S fund??
Same Patrick who was being guided by the crazy seer woman??

that Patrick? Must be another one.

That patrick is the worst thing to ever happen to TnT!
Rowley is a better PM than that asshat!

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » April 27th, 2022, 2:30 pm

dogg wrote:

Same Patrick who heated up the construction industry to the point where it has since become impossible for the middle class to build their own homes??
Same Patrick who spent hundreds of millions on summits for the sole purpose of getting photo-ops with Obama??
Same Patrick who the Privy Council said was racist for denying the Maha Sabha a radio license?
Same Patrick who said he rather spend surpluses than to put it in the H&S fund??

Patrick was the BEST ever .. and ever and forever

So much $$$ peeps make since business was excellent in those BOOM days :D

Where you living pup ? WE go organize a box luch for you - FREE delivery :D

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » April 27th, 2022, 2:55 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
dogg wrote:

In those days, Manning and his cronies were doling out $$ to whoever was willing to return a cut to them. Some people, I'm not saying I'm one of them, took full advantage.
Markups, overcharging like dat! No questions asked.
Same thing when UNC took over, but worse.

Rowley came in and put an end to the free for all.

Send me your bank acct #, I'll sponsor you a doubles.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » April 27th, 2022, 3:00 pm

dogg wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
dogg wrote:

In those days, Manning and his cronies were doling out $$ to whoever was willing to return a cut to them. Some people, I'm not saying I'm one of them, took full advantage.

So that is a NO on the box lunch ?

Ok will keep it in the fridge but after 3 days it's mine :D

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 27th, 2022, 3:08 pm

dogg wrote:

Really? ROFL. Well, maybe, you are right.

It is no longer a "free for all", it is a free for the 1%.

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » April 27th, 2022, 3:35 pm

bluefete wrote:
dogg wrote:

It has always been a free-for-all for your so-called 1%.
And always will be.
Worldwide. That's not a local phenomena.

Instead of complaining about the 1%,Trinis should maybe formulate a plan to move themselves into the 10%.
Doesn't take much. Hard work and patience.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » April 27th, 2022, 5:35 pm

dogg wrote:

Who cyah see this blind and dunce. Thanks to Rowley we still have some semblence of a country. Between the wastage of Kamla and Patrick this country almost collapse. Everybody vex with Rowley because thing hard but forgetting the billions Patrick and Kamla waste. 25 billion for a rapid rail but PTSC can't get parts for their bus. That man was delusional.

How many years now Rowley running budget Deficits and trying not to cut salaries etc. Ppl eh even have a clue. The amt of government workers getting late pay constantly cause Gov't need to keep finding money to pay them but men like Watson Duke bumping their gums.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 27th, 2022, 6:36 pm

what allyuh arguing about here with those pee nm names is like asking between too-too & poo-poo : which is better

yall doing like politicians really care 1ass about d ppl, they only care about $$$ & welfare of their family ...

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 27th, 2022, 6:47 pm

Redress10 wrote:
dogg wrote:

Who cyah see this blind and dunce. Thanks to Rowley we still have some semblence of a country. Between the wastage of Kamla and Patrick this country almost collapse. Everybody vex with Rowley because thing hard but forgetting the billions Patrick and Kamla waste. 25 billion for a rapid rail but PTSC can't get parts for their bus. That man was delusional.

How many years now Rowley running budget Deficits and trying not to cut salaries etc. Ppl eh even have a clue. The amt of government workers getting late pay constantly cause Gov't need to keep finding money to pay them but men like Watson Duke bumping their gums.

Nonsense. JUHN Scarfy and ANY other politician will not cut PS workers because that is political suicide, so don't try to make it sound like some sort of altruistic move on the LFD RFD PNM. Also if you were on a 2013 salary and a member of a union, you'd be rejoicing that Duke and others in your union "bumping their gums" and not doing like Roget, and selling you out for a pittance, while still drawing dues for salary, car, and housing.
Don't forget, that this was the same moron, was vehemently denying, then lying, the lying to try to defend 300M on Train 1 for NOTHING. This same moron defended Malcolm Jones who cost us BILLIONS because of gross mismanagement at PT, and then let him off scot free. The same moron who shielded his cronies from the million dollar Las Alturas failures. The same moron who still hasn't opened his kant to say what he's doing about recompense for the Creek road collapse.

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » April 27th, 2022, 7:38 pm

I sincerely hope that this was sarcastically said. Unfortunately I think it was not :(
Redress10 wrote:
dogg wrote:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 27th, 2022, 8:35 pm

bluefete wrote:
dogg wrote:

Take top marks.

I don't want to label Dogg an idiot as yet but hes treading very close.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » April 27th, 2022, 9:08 pm

Redress10 wrote:
dogg wrote:

You must be living in a different dimension than the rest of sane people in this forum...

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » April 27th, 2022, 9:10 pm

death365 wrote:I sincerely hope that this was sarcastically said. Unfortunately I think it was not :(
Redress10 wrote:
dogg wrote:

So you rather Manning? What Manning ever do? Everything he built was more or less a white elephant. All those handouts was just a way to siphon money to friends and family via "contracts". Like you forget secret scholarship etc.

Cdap build the largest pharmacy chain in Trinidad. Check who own it. It was a free for all under Manning. Kamla just extended it. Everybody I know who eat a food under Manning and Kamla bawling now. They say thing really hard and these are the ppl with access. So is pain all around.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » April 27th, 2022, 9:15 pm

Gladiator wrote:You must be living in a different dimension than the rest of sane people in this forum...

Compare mega projects back then to what we have now. Compare oil/gas earnings. Manning was swimming in money he didn't know what to do with. Even wanted a private jet and all.

I'm not a fan of Rowley or Imbert but I'm pretty sure that Manning and Kamla would have avoided taking tough decisions just to remain "popular".

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 27th, 2022, 9:30 pm

i forget about that private jet story

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 27th, 2022, 9:53 pm

pugboy wrote:i forget about that private jet story
Hmmm

Plenty red government kants forgot about that and de church.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 27th, 2022, 10:00 pm

yeah the prophetess
man arrogance was at an all time high literally at that period
is only the man with the cross arms who wake up ppl to the nonsense

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » April 28th, 2022, 5:43 am

the honorable patrick manning was the ONLY prime minister with a vision. he wanted refined culture and an first world mentality for us so he built NAPA an SAPA. he wanted to stop paying rent to the faris family so he build buildings in POS for govt offices and when the poor man dead kamla give fairest family the rent cause dianne is she pally wal. Manning was a man of the people he had an indian side chick who was also in his govt.
he wanted more for trinidad and tobago and his own lice bite him. he warned us about the raging bull that you all love no no matter what sheit to make your life hard. reminds me of a dotish man who wife horning he and dont cook for him but taking all he money and the dotish man still love she.

and yes manning was dam right to deny sat maraj the license cause he was a kant who wanted true an unaccountable power like north korea president kin jong un. sat dead and he son become sec gen with no election. allyuh support the maha saba and rowlee real dotish yes. i selling the overpass by grand bazar if allyuh interested.

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » April 28th, 2022, 6:34 am

Is it still a shell?
zoom rader wrote:
pugboy wrote:i forget about that private jet story
Hmmm

Plenty red government kants forgot about that and de church.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 28th, 2022, 11:14 am

ppl actually praising manning yes .... like some of yall living in an alternate universe T&T

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » April 28th, 2022, 11:17 am

Manning was right about one thing ..."when he gets angry he becomes a raging bull"!

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » April 28th, 2022, 12:26 pm

Rovin wrote:ppl actually praising manning yes .... like some of yall living in an alternate universe T&T
Is this the same Manning that was using taxpayers' money to build a whole church for his obeah woman....that same Manning? Interesting

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » April 28th, 2022, 12:33 pm

hover11 wrote:
Rovin wrote:ppl actually praising manning yes .... like some of yall living in an alternate universe T&T
Is this the same Manning that was using taxpayers' money to build a whole church for his obeah woman....that same Manning? Interesting

Even Benny hinn lambaste him for affiliating with the obeah woman :D

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 28th, 2022, 12:50 pm

alfa wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Yeah but who seeing more Obeah than Rowlee now

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » April 28th, 2022, 7:17 pm

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 28th, 2022, 7:54 pm

zoom rader wrote:
bluefete wrote:
dogg wrote:

Take top marks.

I don't want to label Dogg an idiot as yet but hes treading very close.

Red Dress take the chophy for that one dotish post saying JUHN Scarfy is some kinda saviour :lol: :lol:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 28th, 2022, 7:57 pm

zoom rader wrote:
alfa wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Yeah but who seeing more Obeah than Rowlee now

LFD RFD PNM tapeworms like dey forget how Black Massa rejoiced in Manning's stroke :?
Quite possibly one of the most dick moves you could make as a person, but as Colos and the rest of the tapeworms say "dais how he iz keke keke keke, gip gip gip :roll:

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 28th, 2022, 8:20 pm

back to original topic
caesar’s army party sell out in minutes
so food is not a priority for many

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » April 28th, 2022, 8:41 pm

daring dragoon wrote:the honorable patrick manning was the ONLY prime minister with a vision. he wanted refined culture and an first world mentality for us so he built NAPA an SAPA. he wanted to stop paying rent to the faris family so he build buildings in POS for govt offices and when the poor man dead kamla give fairest family the rent cause dianne is she pally wal. Manning was a man of the people he had an indian side chick who was also in his govt.
he wanted more for trinidad and tobago and his own lice bite him. he warned us about the raging bull that you all love no no matter what sheit to make your life hard. reminds me of a dotish man who wife horning he and dont cook for him but taking all he money and the dotish man still love she.

and yes manning was dam right to deny sat maraj the license cause he was a kant who wanted true an unaccountable power like north korea president kin jong un. sat dead and he son become sec gen with no election. allyuh support the maha saba and rowlee real dotish yes. i selling the overpass by grand bazar if allyuh interested.

this is true. Manning had more vision in his pinkie finger than everybody in our current Parliament put together. If 2010 had gone differently, this country wouldn't be facing the kind of stagnant hopelessness we have now.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » April 28th, 2022, 8:52 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:the honorable patrick manning was the ONLY prime minister with a vision. he wanted refined culture and an first world mentality for us so he built NAPA an SAPA. he wanted to stop paying rent to the faris family so he build buildings in POS for govt offices and when the poor man dead kamla give fairest family the rent cause dianne is she pally wal. Manning was a man of the people he had an indian side chick who was also in his govt.

this is true. Manning had more vision in his pinkie finger than everybody in our current Parliament put together. If 2010 had gone differently, this country wouldn't be facing the kind of stagnant hopelessness we have now.

Manning was the best PM ever .

And it's time to rename all HIS buildings .

Manning Immigration Building , Manning BIR Building, Manning Waterfront Plaza, Manning Parkade etc.

And Queen Hazel Savannah.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”