Forums

Family grieves after dog hit by MP's vehicle: I'm sorry, says Hinds

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Re: Family grieves after dog hit by MP's vehicle: I'm sorry, says Hinds

Postby viedcht » October 9th, 2021, 6:53 pm

Most times I does hold back, but hard luck tonite.
It shoulda be a child, then I woulda watch some cxnts queef in here. Anybody see where the dog was standing? Anybody see how fowlfxckingly schupid the driver open on that turn? A child or adult coulda be standing on that spot it might have been the same outcome; dead child, dead man, dead woman. Think about that.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 9th, 2021, 6:59 pm

viedcht wrote:Most times I does hold back, but hard luck tonite.
It shoulda be a child, then I woulda watch some cxnts queef in here. Anybody see where the dog was standing? Anybody see how fowlfxckingly schupid the driver open on that turn? A child or adult coulda be standing on that spot it might have been the same outcome; dead child, dead man, dead woman. Think about that.
U studying a dog while the red government is giving away our money via a budget

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 10th, 2021, 7:53 am

zoom rader wrote:
We have a choice?

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 10th, 2021, 8:31 am

Allya does just try to be edgy or just plain illiterate? You thinking just like the dog and would probably end up the same way too .The owner said that according to video footage , the dog was in the road .

They said it was around a corner. Wtf the driver supposed to do ? You talking about if it was a child. Wtf your child would be doing standing around a corner in the road? Who does send a little child in the road by themselves?

Anyway ,it would mean one less illiterate child growing up to be an illiterate adult. If it was an adult ,same thing . Cross the facking road where you could see the oncoming traffic and wait until it's clear.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » October 10th, 2021, 8:35 am

zoom rader wrote:

Mr ZR that is the problem. It easier to get any politician to address bonksin a family pet or child or adult instead of dealing with their corruption. I was now on FB, and I just laff at this 'kick out pnm' page beating up about everything from Rowley backing faris, to av issue, to whatever else... Setta chest beatup from that page admin and all the commenters. What that doing? Besides appealing to supporters?
Nothing. Not changing anything. Without direct action, it is window dressing.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » October 10th, 2021, 8:37 am

sam1978 wrote:

Allya does just try to be edgy or just plain illiterate? You thinking just like the dog and would probably end up the same way too .The owner said that according to video footage , the dog was in the road .

They said it was around a corner. Wtf the driver supposed to do ? You talking about if it was a child. Wtf your child would be doing standing around a corner in the road? Who does send a little child in the road by themselves?

Anyway ,it would mean one less illiterate child growing up to be an illiterate adult. If it was an adult ,same thing . Cross the facking road where you could see the oncoming traffic and wait until it's clear.
Relax uncle. The driver drive cxntish.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 10th, 2021, 8:39 am

Keep on queefing.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » October 10th, 2021, 8:40 am

Aye look Yuh learn something from mih. You're very welcomed, uncle

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » October 10th, 2021, 9:01 am

How allya so rude so? Calling someone "uncle" is a derogatory term to refer to someone as "old man" without calling them "old man" to seem less rude but it has the same effect.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » October 10th, 2021, 10:05 am

All ah we old on tuner. De time ah cross 18 I become uncle too

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 10th, 2021, 10:26 am

viedcht wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Mr ZR that is the problem. It easier to get any politician to address bonksin a family pet or child or adult instead of dealing with their corruption. I was now on FB, and I just laff at this 'kick out pnm' page beating up about everything from Rowley backing faris, to av issue, to whatever else... Setta chest beatup from that page admin and all the commenters. What that doing? Besides appealing to supporters?
Nothing. Not changing anything. Without direct action, it is window dressing.
You and others have the right to vote.

Use your vote wisely rather than complain about a dog or the red government not doing

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 10th, 2021, 11:40 am

viedcht wrote:Aye look Yuh learn something from mih. You're very welcomed, uncle

Nah I learn that on South Park from Terrance and Phillip.

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » October 10th, 2021, 1:39 pm

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 6162637397

Footage of dog. Where the reckless driving? Where was the owner of dog? If you cant train pet to stay in yard get a goldfish

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 10th, 2021, 10:49 pm

But it wasn't a child/man/woman though.
How come the alleged dotish driving was only highlighted after the dog's death? Is there a report in the station about the alleged recklessness? Did the owner, or anyone in the community speak to Fake Ras about his entourage's alleged reckless driving?

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » October 11th, 2021, 10:52 am

hustla_ambition101 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3067403576808367&id=100006162637397

Footage of dog. Where the reckless driving? Where was the owner of dog? If you cant train pet to stay in yard get a goldfish

Homegirl looking for some fame, because given those circumstances it is very hard to fault the driver.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 11th, 2021, 10:57 am

I don’t like Tootswater Hinds eh, but i am not seeing anything wrong.

I have to agree with his comments.

The owner is to be blamed.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 11th, 2021, 11:02 am

How is it that a driver is not responsible for hitting an object that was in the road BEFORE he reach on the street?

Whether the dog supposed to be there or not..it was there.

The detail -made up of the driver and the head of the detail should have just stopped by the people next day to apologize for the accident.
A call from the minister to do the same
They should handle it with some class.
Instead of that crap on FB.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 11th, 2021, 11:03 am

MaxPower wrote:I don’t like Tootswater Hinds eh, but i am not seeing anything wrong.

I have to agree with his comments.

The owner is to be blamed.
Same way their dogs roam streets is the same way their good boys roam the streets.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » October 11th, 2021, 12:33 pm

Nah I like Hinds. He keeps the constituency as it should be.

Before seeing the video, I would say shame on the driver for not seeing the dog, but also the dog should not have been outside - owner's fault as well.
But in any case I don't think the driver should have stopped because who TF going to stop over there to 'come out and see' and get rob?

The way the woman describe it was extremely exaggerated and she lie on poor Hinds.
It almost seems as if the woman is a yellow opposition supporter, or was contacted by the yellow opposition.
For all you know, a yellow party supporter could have passed earlier and lured the dog out of the premises with a trail of food ending in that spot.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 11th, 2021, 12:41 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:Nah I like Hinds. He keeps the constituency as it should be.

Before seeing the video, I would say shame on the driver for not seeing the dog, but also the dog should not have been outside - owner's fault as well.
But in any case I don't think the driver should have stopped because who TF going to stop over there to 'come out and see' and get rob?

The way the woman describe it was extremely exaggerated and she lie on poor Hinds.
It almost seems as if the woman is a yellow opposition supporter, or was contacted by the yellow opposition.
For all you know, a yellow party supporter could have passed earlier and lured the dog out of the premises with a trail of food ending in that spot.
Does not matter she will still vote red

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Family grieves after dog hit by MP's vehicle: I'm sorry, says Hinds

Postby MaxPower » October 11th, 2021, 1:03 pm

Redman wrote:How is it that a driver is not responsible for hitting an object that was in the road BEFORE he reach on the street?

The detail -made up of the driver and the head of the detail should have just stopped by the people next day to apologize for the accident.

The driver could have been more cautious, but he is not responsible for the loss of the dear dog.

These troublemakers of dog owners cannot even care for their pets and we should handle them with class?

Blasted wrong and strong and then making a issue when they don’t get the sympathy and attention they want.

The dog owner was irresponsible and does NOT deserve an apology in person.

Charge the owner or cut their damn ass.

Tootswater Hinds should engage in legal action for defamation of character. I mean he really is a piece of sheit to me, but in THIS case, he is right.

Shame on these lying UNC people.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 11th, 2021, 1:37 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Redman wrote:How is it that a driver is not responsible for hitting an object that was in the road BEFORE he reach on the street?

The driver could have been more cautious, but he is not responsible for the loss of the dear dog.

These troublemakers of dog owners cannot even care for their pets and we should handle them with class?

Blasted wrong and strong and then making a issue when they don’t get the sympathy and attention they want.

Tootswater Hinds should engage in legal action for defamation of character. I mean he really is a piece of sheit to me, but in THIS case, he is right.

Which UNC people?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 11th, 2021, 1:42 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Help me understand how it is a driver is not responsible for the vehicle he is in control of, rolling over an object in the road.
Lets put that into the context of a trained driver on a security detail on the job.

Sad accident-compounded by a stupid response from those responsible.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 12th, 2021, 12:36 am

LFD RFD PNM Minister and class are mutually exclusive. Remember how he handled the hustler?

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » October 12th, 2021, 7:22 am

This thread goin on forever when an irresponsible owner let their pet roam the streets freely

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » October 12th, 2021, 7:29 am

Redman wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Help me understand how it is a driver is not responsible for the vehicle he is in control of, rolling over an object in the road.
Lets put that into the context of a trained driver on a security detail on the job.

So next time a driver mounts a pavement and knocks down a pedestrian , all you have to do in court to avoid manslaughter charges is refer to this case then?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 12th, 2021, 7:59 am

Ben_spanna wrote:
Redman wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

So next time a driver mounts a pavement and knocks down a pedestrian , all you have to do in court to avoid manslaughter charges is refer to this case then?

Again, no child/man/woman was involved, and if they were in the middle of the road, it usually doesn't matter. Remember the homeless person who got skied up at Courts a couple years ago? What came of that? Nothing.
Dog in the road = irresponsible owner

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 12th, 2021, 9:30 am

Ben_spanna wrote:
Redman wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Yes , Because car SUPPOSED to be on the sidewalk driving ,ent?
Allya does think before allya type?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 12th, 2021, 9:41 am

j.o.e wrote:This thread goin on forever when an irresponsible owner let their pet roam the streets freely
All true, its a chead with much to do about nutting same as the UNC chead

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » October 12th, 2021, 10:18 am

Why was the dog in the road in the first place? As dog owners, we have to secure our pets or face the consequences. It rel simple

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”