TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Feminism

Postby timelapse » November 24th, 2022, 6:04 am

SuperiorMan wrote:
timelapse wrote:
stev wrote:I came here to make a valid feminism comment but nevermind

IBTL
Did you see who created this thread?

Sometimes I feel you are densest person on here.
You made the thread dan.You are not known for being serious.Actually quite the opposite.So call me dense or whatever, just don't call me Shirley

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » November 24th, 2022, 6:12 am

Very few understand satire here.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 24th, 2022, 6:29 am

SuperiorMan wrote:Very few understand satire here.
Nobody cares about satire here.These times call for serious discussion of serious issues.You are not in T&T,so you are immune to the issues that people here are facing.Your brand of satire on certain topics completely spits in the face of real people that are having real world issues.You can never know when some sheit you say just to appear clever may be the last thing somebody sees before offing themselves.This isn't the early 2000s anymore.Read the room.You are playing a character, while some people actually have issues that you are making light of.Satire on some topics cross a line for some people.Kindness costs you nothing.

Yes I know is an ole talk forum.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » November 24th, 2022, 6:37 am

timelapse wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:Very few understand satire here.
Nobody cares about satire here.These times call for serious discussion of serious issues.You are not in T&T,so you are immune to the issues that people here are facing.Your brand of satire on certain topics completely spits in the face of real people that are having real world issues.You can never know when some sheit you say just to appear clever may be the last thing somebody sees before offing themselves.This isn't the early 2000s anymore.Read the room.You are playing a character, while some people actually have issues that you are making light of.Satire on some topics cross a line for some people.Kindness costs you nothing.

Not every single comment or post is satire you dummy. I realize you have a hard time understanding that from a long time ago and continue to think I am RedVevo and the likes and then you behave belligerent. I'm leaving it here so it doesn't devolve into dross.

Very true.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 24th, 2022, 6:51 am

Clearly I have a problem.I apologize.Carry on

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 24th, 2022, 7:14 am

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » November 28th, 2022, 8:40 am

fax^

Also about that pay gap. They always argue about the pay gap when it's men in general working all the jobs.

You rarely ever see women brick layers and cesspit cleaners and high rise window washers. They want to be paid like a man but only for the high ranking jobs like managers and CEOs

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » December 20th, 2022, 10:22 pm

Afghanistan: Taliban closes universities to women

The Taliban have announced the closure of universities to women in Afghanistan, according to a letter by the higher education minister.

The minister says the move is until further notice. It is expected to take effect immediately.

It further restricts women's access to formal education, as they were already excluded from most secondary schools.

One Kabul University student told the BBC she had been crying since she heard the news.

Three months ago thousands of girls and women sat university entrance exams across Afghanistan.

But sweeping restrictions were imposed on the subjects they could study, with veterinary science, engineering, economics and agriculture off limits and journalism severely restricted.

After the Taliban takeover last year, universities introduced gender segregated classrooms and entrances.

Female students could only be taught by women professors or old men.

Responding to the latest ban, a female university student told the BBC she thought the Taliban were scared of women and their power.

"They destroyed the only bridge that could connect me with my future," she said.

"How can I react? I believed that I could study and change my future or bring the light to my life but they destroyed it."

Afghanistan's education sector was badly affected after the Taliban takeover and there has been an exodus of trained academics after the withdrawal of US-led forces last year.

Another woman spoke about "too many difficulties" just trying to continue her education after the Taliban takeover.

She told the BBC: "We fought with our brothers, with our fathers, with society and even with the government.

"We went through a hard situation just to be able to continue our education.

"At that time at least I was happy that I could graduate from university and achieve my dreams. But, now how can I convince myself?"

What has changed in Afghanistan in 20 years
Girls' tears over chaotic Taliban schools U-turn
A trip to the park - no mums allowed
Afghanistan's economy has been largely dependent on foreign aid in recent decades, but aid agencies have partly - and in some cases fully - withdrawn support to the education sector after the Taliban refused to allow girls into secondary schools.

Many of the teaching staff who remain go unpaid for months.

The latest measures are likely to cause further concerns in the international community.

The US and other Western countries have made improvements to female education in Afghanistan a prior condition for the formal recognition of the Taliban government.

US Deputy UN Ambassador Robert Wood condemned the Taliban's latest actions.

"The Taliban cannot expect to be a legitimate member of the international community until they respect the rights of all Afghans," he said.

"Especially the human rights and fundamental freedom of women and girls."

In November, the authorities banned women from parks in the capital Kabul, claiming Islamic laws were not being followed there.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-64045497

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 20th, 2022, 11:40 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:fax^

Also about that pay gap. They always argue about the pay gap when it's men in general working all the jobs.

You rarely ever see women brick layers and cesspit cleaners and high rise window washers. They want to be paid like a man but only for the high ranking jobs like managers and CEOs

Jordan Peterson explains why there is a pay gap- 2 main reasons- women generally choose lower paying jobs- no dangerous ones, and in any job they are less assertive/more agreeable so when offered a salary women are more likely to just say OK and take it- men are more likely to say i deserve more and thus negotiate a higher salary. there still is some genuine sexist discrimination but that only explains a small portion of the wage gap. he has actually helped women to be more assertive.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » December 23rd, 2022, 12:07 pm

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 23rd, 2022, 1:41 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:

Two jackarses arguing. This would be like Inferior Faeces Woman and Caxxos arguing about who more dotish :lol:

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » December 23rd, 2022, 2:52 pm

Yes Mr. Labourer criticizing two multimillionaires. You know so much.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 23rd, 2022, 5:08 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:Yes Mr. Labourer criticizing two multimillionaires. You know so much.
I wonder what colour his Bugatti is

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 23rd, 2022, 7:00 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:Yes Mr. Labourer criticizing two multimillionaires. You know so much.

Multituntsonaire yuh mean :lol:

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » December 24th, 2022, 3:03 am

Fellas how to respond to someone like this?

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » December 24th, 2022, 6:46 am

You have to do what's right for you. Man or woman. Everyone think having children leads to this fulfilling life. Sometimes. Depending how children turn out, imagine if you put those hours into your hobbies.

It's fine to focus on your career, especially if it's something that's a deep passion. Tate is right one some points though. Women without kids often express and emptiness in life. Because the purpose of women in life is to have kids. That's the single biological function

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 24th, 2022, 7:21 am

SuperiorMan wrote:Fellas how to respond to someone like this?

You are a redpilled guy.Theres no need to respond to anything.Let them respond to you.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 24th, 2022, 8:29 am

I would say that Tate is partially right but mostly about women though. Women for the most part (there are exceptions to every rule) finds happiness in people, that's in their nature, so them having kids would make them ultimately happy in life. As for men, we find happiness in things, doing hobbies and using our hands to do something worthwhile. That's why a man whose alone will almost always be happier than a woman whose alone in life. It's the way we've been biologically hardwired in our brains over centuries of living.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » December 24th, 2022, 11:54 am

timelapse wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:Fellas how to respond to someone like this?

You are a redpilled guy.Theres no need to respond to anything.Let them respond to you.

Thanks brah. Makes sense.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 24th, 2022, 4:24 pm

I eh too interested in Tate's ravings, but I gotta give Jack he jacket, he has a point wrt that specific video.

I know of quite a few single elderly men and women, that never got married or had kids. Lemme tell allyuh something, them ppl very existence is at best extremely depressing, and moreso for the women than the men. Many get heavily involved in religion, going church/temple all day every day, and even that ain't enough. Most end up seeking out the attention and love of their siblings kids or their neighbors children, and that don't work out the same as if they would have had their own kids either. Damn near all rely on pets, dogs, cats, chickens, (sometimes even their neighbors pets) to stave off loneliness. That eh no way to live one's golden years.

The way I see it, whether man or woman, if you don't want kids or a family, that's fine it's your choice, you do you. Just understand, there's consequences to every action and inaction, and you should know whay they are and that you will have to face those consequences sooner or later.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » December 24th, 2022, 5:03 pm

It's a gamble. Nothing worse than chirren hounding you for inheritance

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 24th, 2022, 6:31 pm

What about all the stories you does hear about old people who have children but they don't ever visit them at all until they die then they come round for inheritance? I've heard quite a few stories like that over the years.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » December 24th, 2022, 7:01 pm

Went from not wanting kids to having one, and I love him, despite bringing him into a country and world that just seems to be circling the drain faster with every passing day.

Still, that pitch about the importance of having kids is a bunch of chainup fk talk.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 24th, 2022, 7:16 pm

matr1x wrote:It's a gamble. Nothing worse than chirren hounding you for inheritance

Not really, depends on how you bring them up and what you teach them, especially whether or not you teach them the value of hard work and self discipline.
Besides, if you have kids and they turn out to be spoiled little brats that only sharpening their teeth and waiting for pops to kick the bucket to get their "inheritance", the funny thing about inheritance is that you can leave whatever you have to whoever you want, not necessarily them.
If you die without a will then they will get it by default, depending on the situation, but once you leave a proper will nobody eh getting nothing of yours that you don't want them to have.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » December 24th, 2022, 8:23 pm

Les Bain wrote:Went from not wanting kids to having one, and I love him, despite bringing him into a country and world that just seems to be circling the drain faster with every passing day.

Still, that pitch about the importance of having kids is a bunch of chainup fk talk.

He not having the chirren. He telling them about having chirren. Let's be honest most of the will suck at motherhood. Or put the hood in motherhood

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 24th, 2022, 8:24 pm

matr1x wrote:
Les Bain wrote:Went from not wanting kids to having one, and I love him, despite bringing him into a country and world that just seems to be circling the drain faster with every passing day.

He not having the chirren. He telling them about having chirren. Let's be honest most of the will suck at motherhood. Or put the hood in motherhood
Andrew Tate has children

matr1x

Postby matr1x » December 24th, 2022, 8:25 pm

He has them, but he is father not a mother

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 24th, 2022, 8:44 pm

matr1x wrote:He has them, but he is father not a mother
Does he need to be both? Understand his arguments supporting gender roles.It is a traditionalist viewpoint which has its merits.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » December 25th, 2022, 10:53 am

Google really doesn't answer the layman's perspective, so lemme ask: who is Andrew Tate? Seems like another contradictory and opinionated meathead that incels look up to when they making crusty socks in their bedroom at night.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 25th, 2022, 12:00 pm

Les Bain wrote:Google really doesn't answer the layman's perspective, so lemme ask: who is Andrew Tate? Seems like another contradictory and opinionated meathead that incels look up to when they making crusty socks in their bedroom at night.
Listen to his podcasts.
https://youtu.be/xy-NQzeXhYg
You can start here.
His 'misogynist' ways are the method that the powers that be wish to get him cancelled for.
Nobody cares about the truth anymore

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”