Forums

Feminism

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Re: Feminism

Postby Kickstart » March 9th, 2023, 8:25 am

88sins wrote:Serious questions for allyuh tho, specifically for the patriarchs.

If you had to chose between providing for your family and your personal happiness/enjoyment, which takes precedent for you?
Is it true or false, that you can easily forsake your own happiness/enjoyment and find some form of contentment in providing for your family?
Rule of the day , don't have a family especially in TT

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » March 9th, 2023, 9:07 am

T&T women now surpass men in obtaining advanced degrees. This is in keeping with a longstanding trend of women and girls outpacing males academically. Unfortunately, this is not yet bringing about equality of treatment in the labour market.

For more: https://guardian.co.tt/opinion/time-to- ... 0b63fea135

The glass ceiling is still very much there

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 9th, 2023, 4:42 pm

hover11 wrote:T&T women now surpass men in obtaining advanced degrees. This is in keeping with a longstanding trend of women and girls outpacing males academically. Unfortunately, this is not yet bringing about equality of treatment in the labour market.

For more: https://guardian.co.tt/opinion/time-to- ... 0b63fea135

The glass ceiling is still very much there

To understand why, you have to understand WHAT advanced degrees the majority gravitate towards, and then consider their performance in those fields comparative to men with similar qualifications and experience.
I not sure if you know just how many young females rush into a degree qualification and when they finish school and join the workforce, their performance compared to their make counterparts is significantly sub par.
Look at IT for example, in a field like programming and software development, or even security. I know of more than a few young ladies that chose that field, and nearly all does say they no longer interested in it because they have to keep on learning and retraining and requalifying as technology advances. Many just looking to hold down a position somewhere for a decent salary until they figure out the next move.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » March 9th, 2023, 6:28 pm

Except medicine. Most junior doctors now are female IIRC.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » March 9th, 2023, 7:33 pm

The thing about it , if she can cook sada then she's worth keeping or she can remain as a doctor.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 1st, 2023, 1:28 am

Tate brothers released from Romania jail

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 1st, 2023, 6:08 am

As was expected.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » April 1st, 2023, 7:53 am

^^ It's simple to release a detainee and place them under house arrest when you have the advanced 1960s technology of the ankle bracelet available for use by your country's court systems.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 14th, 2023, 2:56 pm

9a798c92-3f75-46b0-be25-3b5c06588603.jpeg

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » April 14th, 2023, 5:09 pm

its me I cut the pie like that

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 1st, 2023, 7:10 pm

https://trinidadexpress.com/opinion/letters/stop-ridiculing-men/article_1496f520-8fdd-11ee-89f7-8f4ac60c5886.html

Stop ridiculing men

AS a young man, I am fed up with these gender-based violence movements making waves in the media. The last straw was Sharon Clark Rowley’s interview on TV6 with Marlan Hopkinson last Monday.

There are only two genders—male and female. Why call it gender-based violence? Violence is violence, anyhow you take it. These gender-based violence movements are nothing but man-hating movements—in other words, misandry. They are peddled by left wing feminists who have an agenda against masculinity and the patriarchy.

Men’s mental health is not taken seriously; nice guys get walked all over.

Feminism has created a behaviour of unaccountability and “Do as I say and not as I do” in females. They insist on not needing a man and celebrating working in a male-dominated field. Alimony fraud and exploitation is not taken seriously; as a matter of fact, females celebrate it.

In 2024, what rights does a man have that a woman doesn’t? There is a war on masculinity, and there is war against fathers, where feminists insist on being or eliminating the father figure.

Men in 2024 have to walk on eggshells. We are heckled for chivalry and labelled “mansplaining” for being a gentleman. Respect is earned. Unrealistic expectations are being labelled as “standards” and “setting boundaries”, and the man is somehow to be blamed. Now, Mrs Rowley hasn’t gotten the message yet, but the choice of partner has a lot to do with domestic violence.

Men need to be their best selves. We need masculinity. The world needs strong male role models. Society needs fathers, and having the opposite gender ridicule our protective, problem-solving, provisional nature is part of the problem.

Violence, period, is unacceptable. Peace through strength is the answer to solving conflict. Compromise between both genders is the way forward.

Kendell Karan

Chaguanas

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 1st, 2023, 7:24 pm

^ That fella looks like he subscribes to "those" types of youtube channels as he's parroting the same points that those channels parrots on a daily basis.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » December 1st, 2023, 7:31 pm

Her husband was right, it's the woman fault for going with abusive men

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » December 1st, 2023, 7:58 pm

DMan7 wrote:^ That fella looks like he subscribes to "those" types of youtube channels as he's parroting the same points that those channels parrots on a daily basis.

True but he's not wrong though

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 1st, 2023, 10:25 pm

which ones? fresh and fit?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » December 2nd, 2023, 7:53 am

redmanjp wrote:which ones? fresh and fit?

They used to be good, now their content has gotten just so repetitive.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 4th, 2023, 6:47 pm

Random question
With the trend over the years of society pushing feminism and the feminist agenda, what you think would happen if men started masculism and a masculine agenda?

Your thoughts?

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 4th, 2023, 7:00 pm

^ Men has no desire to start such movements. If in the future men become oppressed by women who dominate all levels of society in other words a matriarch, I doubt men would care enough like women did in the past to get themselves out of that oppression by forming a movement.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 4th, 2023, 8:31 pm

DMan7 wrote:^ Men has no desire to start such movements. If in the future men become oppressed by women who dominate all levels of society in other words a matriarch, I doubt men would care enough like women did in the past to get themselves out of that oppression by forming a movement.

I meant more along the lines of how allyuh feel society would take it, not so much individual men or men in general, but the gyno-centric faction.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 4th, 2023, 8:48 pm

Doesn't society normally shame men for doing something positive for themselves, what you think gonna happen when they create an entire movement like you suggested. The result is evident.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 4th, 2023, 9:30 pm

The old feminism of the 60s which gave women equal rights was fine but not the latest version.

The idea is to 'break down the patriarchy' or so they say - we men are dispensible in the process.

They do it in all the sitcoms and comedies. The father is made fun of all the time - hardly ever the mother or wife.

When they break down the heads of families and divide them ( men and women) against each other families get weaker and since families are the pillar of society, society gets weaker and a weak society is easier to control.

Divide and rule
Last edited by redmanjp on December 4th, 2023, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » December 4th, 2023, 9:39 pm

88sins wrote:Random question
With the trend over the years of society pushing feminism and the feminist agenda, what you think would happen if men started masculism and a masculine agenda?

Your thoughts?

what do you mean started

hindu marriage was/is a property exchange
it was law that a spouse couldn't be raped
if the girl didn't like the living conditions, they would beat she and send she back to her husband
men bore no repercussions for domestic violence, so go ahead and beat she more when she reach back

is not indian alone i bashing.
men in long time caribbean society engaging in all kinda vice and making pickney and disappearing
men saying after 12 is lunch
men harassing/stalking/raping women and saying she look for it and the court agreeing
men singing all kinda thing about this race woman and that race woman and getting award for "national culture"

i donno why you think masculine agenda is some new thing to start

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 4th, 2023, 9:40 pm

Your thoughts?

I think there's MRAs (men's rights association?)

https://www.google.com/search?q=men%27s+rights+association/

And also MGTOW

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 4th, 2023, 10:10 pm

paid_influencer wrote:

Your thoughts?

what do you mean started

hindu marriage was/is a property exchange
it was law that a spouse couldn't be raped
if the girl didn't like the living conditions, they would beat she and send she back to her husband
men bore no repercussions for domestic violence, so go ahead and beat she more when she reach back

is not indian alone i bashing.
men in long time caribbean society engaging in all kinda vice and making pickney and disappearing
men saying after 12 is lunch
men harassing/stalking/raping women and saying she look for it and the court agreeing
men singing all kinda thing about this race woman and that race woman and getting award for "national culture"

i donno why you think masculine agenda is some new thing to start

All the way back whens that no longer exists aside, lemme ask you this.
You bull a baddess, she tell you she pregnant, make a child, you mind that child 17 years, and under duress because she put you in court, and when occasionally you
under pressure and end up in arrears she takes out warrants for you, and after 15 years, you happen to find out that ain't your child, and she knew from the day she told you that she was pregnant that it wasn't yours. What is your next step?

Option 1- She should make a jail for paternity fraud
Option 2- She should be made to have to pay you back every cent you spent, with interest
Option 3- Some combination of 1 & 2
Option 4- you keep moving how you was all along & cut track for gouti to run
Option 5- you cut yuh losses and leave the situation asap

So which one you would choose?

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » December 4th, 2023, 10:21 pm

bossman, I get handle my scene. No baddess could come around me and say I spilt any seed and get she pregnant. All my seed is conserved.

If you accept the child as your from day 1, that is your choice. Ent make sense she have to make jail etc when u choose to do that. If the court making you pay for somebody else child, well that is a issue in the existing case law that should be appealed as far as it will go.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 4th, 2023, 10:26 pm

paid_influencer wrote:bossman, I get handle my scene. No baddess could come around me and say I spilt any seed and get she pregnant. All my seed is conserved.

If you accept the child as your from day 1, that is your choice. Ent make sense she have to make jail etc when u choose to do that. If the court making you pay for somebody else child, well that is a issue in the existing case law that should be appealed as far as it will go.

You missing the point, but daz no scn

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » December 4th, 2023, 10:34 pm

redmanjp wrote:The old feminism of the 60s which gave women equal rights was fine but not the latest version.

The idea is to 'break down the patriarchy' or so they say - we men are dispensible in the process.

They do it in all the sitcoms and comedies. The father is made fun of all the time - hardly ever the mother or wife.

When they break down the heads of families and divide them ( men and women) against each other families get weaker and since families are the pillar of society, society gets weaker and a weak society is easier to control.

Divide and rule

bro the other day me and my family was coming back on a plane and I had to full out the customs forms. The back of the form say must be filled out by the "head of the household" and I do that. I say is 1 form for the whole family.

You know the customs occifer chew me out and make my wife fill out she own form and sign it right there in the green line. Man say I cyar sign for she. It doh work so.

I shoulda tell that him he weakening the society

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 5th, 2023, 8:48 am

just look at the divorce rate - look at what kids of separated parents have to go through - yes there are different reasons but some of them are probably caused by feminist ideas. then the man have to fight for custody or even visitation and sometimes doh get it. and what happens to young boys who grow up without a father? studies show a higher likelihood for delinquency, leading to crime.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 12th, 2024, 5:57 pm

women fed up of working and going back to being housewife

Rise of the Trad (traditional) Wife

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 12th, 2024, 10:05 pm

Current economics will make it difficult to revert to what once was, but it is nice to know more people are beginning to understand that the present trend which is a direct result of the feminist movement) is an unnecessary headache that causes more issues than it yields benefits.

lewwe hope it catches on

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”