Forums

Feminism

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Re: Feminism

Postby widdyphuck » December 8th, 2021, 5:31 pm

sam1978 wrote:SloppierMan, did you start getting these thoughts after or before the strap-on episode? Those events can be damaging to your psyche. Seek help bro.
LOL

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » November 13th, 2022, 12:19 pm

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 14th, 2022, 1:35 pm

What does she do? First thing is a DNA test
Second, whether it's the husband's kid or not, make arrangements to move out and get used to the idea of being a single mother.
Third, inform the husband of her clothespin physiology and her activities with the other man/men, and accept the consequences.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 14th, 2022, 1:41 pm

88sins wrote:What does she do? First thing is a DNA test
Second, whether it's the husband's kid or not, make arrangements to move out and get used to the idea of being a single mother.
Third, inform the husband of her clothespin physiology and her activities with the other man/men, and accept the consequences.

X3000

timothymcdavid
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby timothymcdavid » November 14th, 2022, 1:50 pm

Sorry for the hubby but he gonna have to mind that pickney whether it carries his genetic material or not

Sad thing is most likely a few of allyuh fellahs mining children that aint allyuh own ... facts is facts.

How easy is it to get a DNA test done in Trinidad from a saliva swab?

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » November 14th, 2022, 1:56 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:Image
Sounds about right and proves why men should not get married

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 14th, 2022, 5:00 pm

timothymcdavid wrote:Sorry for the hubby but he gonna have to mind that pickney whether it carries his genetic material or not

Sad thing is most likely a few of allyuh fellahs mining children that aint allyuh own ... facts is facts.

How easy is it to get a DNA test done in Trinidad from a saliva swab
?

VERY

Real life experience here.
A lil baddess I used to deal with way back when i was a much younger man, she ketch, and try to pin it on me. Dat eh wuk, yuh boy don't ride horse without saddle. I send she on she way.
She try a next fella, and he say ok is he own. I say story done dey.

After awhile she put him in court for piggy tax, and along the way he couldn't/wouldn't pay it, so he make a jail. ffwd about 13-14 years, and next thing I hear, he want to kill that woman. Come to find out the man do a DNA test and find out the youth ain't his.

She comes back and asks me to do a test, I say ok, and it comes back negative. She test about 4 other fellas that i know about, and ALL negative.

All in all, I feel sorry a lil bit for the fella tho. Because is years of money spending to mind a child, and he make a jail that essentially ruined his reputation and severely limited his potential opportunities, all for a child that is not his. Yes, he make the mistake to accept responsibility without evidence, but I still feel a lil bad for him.

Last I heard he was working on getting his record expunged, and trying to get his money back. He will probably get the former, but I doubt he'll get the latter. Candle may cost more than the funeral on that one.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 14th, 2022, 5:58 pm

what fawkery i reading , take how much\whatever man u want then choose 1 to bear d financial burden of minding u & somebody elses child

google says DNA testing was invented in 1984 so i wondering when that story was made cause she hadda be madd to try that in this day\age & any lawyer taking dat case hadda be madd too ...

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 14th, 2022, 7:00 pm

You said it yourself.Was a badiss.What did you expect to happen?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 14th, 2022, 7:35 pm

Rovin wrote:what fawkery i reading , take how much\whatever man u want then choose 1 to bear d financial burden of minding u & somebody elses child

google says DNA testing was invented in 1984 so i wondering when that story was made cause she hadda be madd to try that in this day\age & any lawyer taking dat case hadda be madd too ...

:lol: ent. I eh go lie, she was a good ride, real pretty lil half black-half chinese shorty, but dat gyul was more wild than a gouti in d bush with 10 hound dog on he tail. Kinda freaky too, liked to explore and experiment. Loved alcohol too bad, had to physically carry she out of clubs on more than a few occasions cuz she out cold drunk.

He found out back around 2002 or so. You have to understand, dna testing only became more widely available locally around the early 2000's and was expensive af, because the few places that were doing it here weren't doing the actual analysis of blood samples here, they used to send them to the US, and it use to take awhile to get back the results.
And don't get tie up wrt the lawyer eh. It have lawyers that will take ANY case, even one they know they will lose. Cuz they know that they getting paid either way.

Tbh, I don't think she had ever figure out who the boy father was. I discontinued communications with her after i hear all dem fellas tests come back negative. It was more drama that didn't concern me than I was prepared to deal with. Last I saw her she was working in insurance. When she see me the girl take off in a sprint and run and hide, like she feel I woulda buss she files where she working :lol:

A next thing.
Idk if you remember, but back in the days right here in trinidad when a woman make a child in the hospital she would say who is the father and they would put whoever she said was the father on the birth certificate. Thank God that dotishness stopped and a man now have to be present to accept the responsibility.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 14th, 2022, 7:40 pm

timelapse wrote:You said it yourself.Was a badiss.What did you expect to happen?

Correct, I kno what it was from jump. I eh mad to play d ass wit dem kinda loose goose without making sure I eh get caught up in some crap. Jimmy used to be forever strapped back then.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 14th, 2022, 11:17 pm

88sins wrote:
timothymcdavid wrote:Sorry for the hubby but he gonna have to mind that pickney whether it carries his genetic material or not

How easy is it to get a DNA test done in Trinidad from a saliva swab
?

VERY

Real life experience here.
A lil baddess I used to deal with way back when i was a much younger man, she ketch, and try to pin it on me. Dat eh wuk, yuh boy don't ride horse without saddle. I send she on she way.
She try a next fella, and he say ok is he own. I say story done dey.

After awhile she put him in court for piggy tax, and along the way he couldn't/wouldn't pay it, so he make a jail. ffwd about 13-14 years, and next thing I hear, he want to kill that woman. Come to find out the man do a DNA test and find out the youth ain't his.

She comes back and asks me to do a test, I say ok, and it comes back negative. She test about 4 other fellas that i know about, and ALL negative.

All in all, I feel sorry a lil bit for the fella tho. Because is years of money spending to mind a child, and he make a jail that essentially ruined his reputation and severely limited his potential opportunities, all for a child that is not his. Yes, he make the mistake to accept responsibility without evidence, but I still feel a lil bad for him.

Last I heard he was working on getting his record expunged, and trying to get his money back. He will probably get the former, but I doubt he'll get the latter. Candle may cost more than the funeral on that one.
Gyul does put down man name on child birth paper at random. Straight out a lawyer mouth that handles these things.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 15th, 2022, 4:01 am

I coulda swear that nonsense stopped some years ago

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 15th, 2022, 6:58 am

Lets face it.Trinidad full of simps.Thats why these things will continue to happen.Problem will resolve itself in a few years I think with the amount of hormone induced testosterone deprived young men being produced daily.Vocal octaves getting higher as the days go by.Bigger boobs on young boys than pron stars.Men are losing this war,one generation at a time.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » November 15th, 2022, 9:16 am

timelapse wrote:Lets face it.Trinidad full of simps.Thats why these things will continue to happen.Problem will resolve itself in a few years I think with the amount of hormone induced testosterone deprived young men being produced daily.Vocal octaves getting higher as the days go by.Bigger boobs on young boys than pron stars.Men are losing this war,one generation at a time.

Fax, even the 'badman' on the side of the road sootin gyal, or men in car blowing horn for gyal , still simping. Still giving dese hose unnecessary attention thusly inflating their ego.

Then wondering why these gyal feel dey stush.

My brother in Christ, YOU made them stush.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » November 15th, 2022, 9:20 am

All woman is powerful, until she can't get a man and when she looks fade she turns into a feminist.

Imagine if a woman can't even get a woman. That is rejection

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 15th, 2022, 10:46 am

well my post was really meant for this but i guess it cud also applies to ur post too 88 ... no scn :|

matr1x

Postby matr1x » November 15th, 2022, 1:29 pm

In India, when you hear women get beat, is for dotishness like this. Remember, stairs are dangerous. For other valuable relationship advice, watch this thread

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 15th, 2022, 2:08 pm

matr1x wrote:All woman is powerful, until she can't get a man and when she looks fade she turns into a feminist.

Welcome back Slim.

How was the ban?

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » November 15th, 2022, 2:14 pm

but bmt, I hear in Iran there was some protest about hijabs

Now they want so sentence 15,000 people to death and rape the women so they won't get into heaven.

Now this is the kinda thing Feminists should protest. This is a worthy cause. This should be a bigger issue.
US should step in for this one. But sadly no oil is involved.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » November 15th, 2022, 2:26 pm

Kickstart wrote:
Sounds about right and proves why men should not get married

Not all women are like that. Some beautiful traditional conservative family oriented hispanic (such as venezuelan) women don't think like that.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » November 15th, 2022, 5:35 pm

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:All woman is powerful, until she can't get a man and when she looks fade she turns into a feminist.

Welcome back Slim.

How was the ban?

It was quite good. Smoked pork and had fun splashing venes walking in flood.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » November 15th, 2022, 5:36 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:but bmt, I hear in Iran there was some protest about hijabs

Now they want so sentence 15,000 people to death and rape the women so they won't get into heaven.

Now this is the kinda thing Feminists should protest. This is a worthy cause. This should be a bigger issue.
US should step in for this one. But sadly no oil is involved.

Feminists are weak and only talk a big game

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » November 15th, 2022, 6:47 pm

i give veena right though. you have to take into account indian society is not like ours. Women in traditional society do not choose when or if to get married, and traditionally do not even get to choose their husband. Women who are suspected of infidelity are killed outright, trial and court case not necessary. Think about that for a second. Veena's post comes from that context. That context in itself proves why we need feminists and why we should be supporting feminists on this forum.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » November 15th, 2022, 6:54 pm

on santoshi maa on ZeeTV last night, they made santoshi do the trail by fire to prove her chastity. she did it and the family still run she

matr1x

Postby matr1x » November 15th, 2022, 7:07 pm

Paid, you on a different level of dotish tonight

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 15th, 2022, 7:29 pm

Paid is a confirmed woman

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 16th, 2022, 3:51 pm

d man is a paid influencer, as his name suggests.

But judging strictly from his postings i suspect he musbe does get paid in gobar :lol:

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 16th, 2022, 4:09 pm

88sins wrote:d man is a paid influencer, as his name suggests.

But judging strictly from his postings i suspect he musbe does get paid in gobar
You sure is not UML?

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » November 16th, 2022, 5:56 pm

i don't know this UML character, but if he is a feminist I consider him my brother

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”