this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Re: Feminism

Postby alfa » February 2nd, 2023, 8:43 pm

matr1x wrote:
timelapse wrote:
matr1x wrote:All woman feminist until they gone on a Ricon falls hike. Ria ramsamooch, is you we referring to
What so hard about Rincon?My wife does breeze through that like is nobody business

Dunno, but plenty woman does act like it's mount everest

I sure it have real men who can't make that hike either, it's about fitness not gender

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 2nd, 2023, 9:23 pm

alfa wrote:
matr1x wrote:
timelapse wrote:
matr1x wrote:All woman feminist until they gone on a Ricon falls hike. Ria ramsamooch, is you we referring to
What so hard about Rincon?My wife does breeze through that like is nobody business

I sure it have real men who can't make that hike either, it's about fitness not gender
According to what's in this thread, real men that aren't fit aren't real men.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 2nd, 2023, 9:27 pm

adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
matr1x wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Correct.It is your duty as a man to be fit.
How else are you going to protect your family?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 2nd, 2023, 9:29 pm

timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
matr1x wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Stack coin high enough to hire bodyguards.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » February 2nd, 2023, 9:40 pm

Nothing better than a girl that does protect you.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 2nd, 2023, 11:49 pm

timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
matr1x wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Their first line of defense, starts with them accepting and understanding that they need your protection and that's why you are there, and then they must accept your leadership and direction in your efforts to keep them safe.
If they have problems with those things, they either don't want or think they don't need your protection, and they will eventually have to live with the consequences of their decisions. Fitness is fine, but lemme tell you sumn.

You can be the most physically fit person on the planet, and in the peak of health, but if you lack the necessary intestinal fortitude and proper mindset, all that will happen is that you will recover from your injuries relatively quickly after you get beaten to a frazzle. Because you will not want to engage, so you will hesitate, and your hesitation will cost you dearly. A moderately overweight man can defend himself and family just fine, once he has the correct mindset and the right amount of willingness to engage.

That, and if you are involved in an unarmed physical altercation and it lasts more than 20 seconds, yuh doing it very wrong. :lol:

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » February 3rd, 2023, 2:52 am

Feminists don't believe in balance. And lack of balance is why they are unhappy. Who give a flying sheit about their accomplishments? It's to fit their own egos and that is their flaw.

With no one to stroke that ego, they think men are at fault for not lavishing them with praise

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 3rd, 2023, 7:46 am

88sins wrote:
timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
matr1x wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Their first line of defense, starts with them accepting and understanding that they need your protection and that's why you are there, and then they must accept your leadership and direction in your efforts to keep them safe.
If they have problems with those things, they either don't want or think they don't need your protection, and they will eventually have to live with the consequences of their decisions. Fitness is fine, but lemme tell you sumn.

You can be the most physically fit person on the planet, and in the peak of health, but if you lack the necessary intestinal fortitude and proper mindset, all that will happen is that you will recover from your injuries relatively quickly after you get beaten to a frazzle. Because you will not want to engage, so you will hesitate, and your hesitation will cost you dearly. A moderately overweight man can defend himself and family just fine, once he has the correct mindset and the right amount of willingness to engage.

That, and if you are involved in an unarmed physical altercation and it lasts more than 20 seconds, yuh doing it very wrong.
The number is 50 seconds.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » February 3rd, 2023, 9:33 am

Feminists have peddled several lies about equality and even physical superiority. And many of their dum dum supporters actually believe that.

Here is a scenario for fathers or to be fathers here: you see a woman physically abusing your child, what would you do in reality?

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 3rd, 2023, 9:43 am

adnj wrote:
timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
matr1x wrote:
timelapse wrote:

LOOOOOL

And then your girl will end up banging the body guards since they can just protect them directly.

Women seek security first and foremost, THEN provisioning.

There's a reason why there's a lot of Hallmark romance movies about a girl falling in love with the strong farm boy instead of the soft city boy with the good job.

Get yo muscle up THEN get yo hustle up. In that order.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 3rd, 2023, 11:38 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:
adnj wrote:
timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
matr1x wrote:
timelapse wrote:

LOOOOOL

And then your girl will end up banging the body guards since they can just protect them directly.

Women seek security first and foremost, THEN provisioning.

There's a reason why there's a lot of Hallmark romance movies about a girl falling in love with the strong farm boy instead of the soft city boy with the good job.

Get yo muscle up THEN get yo hustle up. In that order.

How's that working for you?

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 3rd, 2023, 11:46 am

How's being a softie working for you? Do girls want to F you? Do men aspire to be like you?

And don't deflect this time. Face this question head on.

mero

Postby mero » February 3rd, 2023, 12:22 pm

The more "mens" post I read on 2nr, the more I realise why feminism even exists.

Allyuh in here so cringy, abusive and rapey, it not even funny.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 3rd, 2023, 12:29 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:How's being a softie working for you? Do girls want to F you? Do men aspire to be like you?

And don't deflect this time. Face this question head on.
People aspire to their abilities: fat men work to be financially secure, poor men work to be fit, losers work to be smart.

Successful men AND women work to STAY fit, smart and financially secure. How does the role of technician play into your vision of "being successful?" It doesn't matter what others believe. If you being a technician fits in well with your goals then we can all be very happy for you achieving your version of success.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 3rd, 2023, 12:49 pm

*shwwwweeeunggg*
Thats the sound of deflection off your shield

Big man ting, do you have body guards right now? 24/7? Whereever you go? Even 9pm on a sunday?

Get yo muscle up.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » February 3rd, 2023, 1:31 pm

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 3rd, 2023, 7:08 pm

adnj wrote:
88sins wrote:
timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
matr1x wrote:
timelapse wrote:

That, and if you are involved in an unarmed physical altercation and it lasts more than 20 seconds, yuh doing it very wrong.

YOUR limit might be 50. I do not subscribe to participation in such drawn out engagements.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 3rd, 2023, 8:24 pm

88sins wrote:
adnj wrote:
88sins wrote:
timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
matr1x wrote:
timelapse wrote:What so hard about Rincon?My wife does breeze through that like is nobody business

YOUR limit might be 50. I do not subscribe to participation in such drawn out engagements.
I suppose that if you're fighting tuners like ruffnut_12, 20 seconds is more than enough time to choke him out. He's sounds easy.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » February 4th, 2023, 1:37 am

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 4th, 2023, 5:33 am

adnj wrote:
88sins wrote:
adnj wrote:
88sins wrote:
timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
matr1x wrote:

I suppose that if you're fighting tuners like ruffnut_12, 20 seconds is more than enough time to choke him out. He's sounds easy.

Son, 3 things you need to know,.

1- Never underestimate your opponent, not his capabilities nor his intentions.

2- When engaging in physical violence the objective is to end it quickly, by either neutralizing or eliminating your opponent, before arriving at the point of diminishing returns. Meaning, you have to be ok with either breaking him up, or taking him out. And both easy enough to do, if you know where and how to focus your efforts. A severed femoral artery, broken nose, gouged out eye, a punctured/lacerated lung, a broken elbow, all very easy to do with minimal effort and will take the desire to continue the fight out of anybody in seconds.

3- I always keep something on me, could be a couple blades, could be a blunt object, or a tool, and I got zero compunction about ending a boy that step up. Always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » February 4th, 2023, 7:21 am

88sins wrote:
adnj wrote:
88sins wrote:
adnj wrote:
88sins wrote:
timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:I sure it have real men who can't make that hike either, it's about fitness not gender

2- When engaging in physical violence the objective is to end it quickly, by either neutralizing or eliminating your opponent, before arriving at the point of diminishing returns. Meaning, you have to be ok with either breaking him up, or taking him out. And both easy enough to do, if you know where and how to focus your efforts. A severed femoral artery, broken nose, gouged out eye, a punctured/lacerated lung, a broken elbow, all very easy to do with minimal effort and will take the desire to continue the fight out of anybody in seconds.

3- I always keep something on me, could be a couple blades, could be a blunt object, or a tool, and I got zero compunction about ending a boy that step up. Always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

When fighting, you have to go with the intent to kill. The time for diplomacy would have passed.

Women listen to too much Beyonce. When they get into an altercation with a man and throw the first hit, why do they think they will magically be absolved?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 4th, 2023, 9:57 am

88sins wrote:
adnj wrote:
88sins wrote:
adnj wrote:
88sins wrote:
timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:I sure it have real men who can't make that hike either, it's about fitness not gender

It's always nice to read your posts made in your avuncular voice but to my ears you're just paraphrasing basic combat training. I'm simply trying to keep things genteel.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 6th, 2023, 8:15 am

adnj wrote:
88sins wrote:
adnj wrote:
88sins wrote:
timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
matr1x wrote:

love when twinks act bratty ehehehe

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 6th, 2023, 8:42 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:
adnj wrote:
88sins wrote:
adnj wrote:
88sins wrote:
timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:

love when twinks act bratty ehehehe
Me too! That's why I love your little posts so much! *kisses!!*

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 7th, 2023, 8:01 am

no u

but yeah, hit the gym, take some Maca and Ashwaghanda . feel the Testosterone surge thru ur body.

And feel your views on this topic change. bmt

Ripe Chenette
Sweet on this forum

Postby Ripe Chenette » February 7th, 2023, 9:05 am

88sins wrote:
adnj wrote:
88sins wrote:
adnj wrote:
88sins wrote:
timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:

All that navy seal thing seem complicated and hard to do when yuh fighting up with somebody. Why not follow the tried and tested Secondary School method of punch face, drop on back, stomp out and run?

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 7th, 2023, 9:18 am

Yeah, a lot of people say the best street fight tactic is to learn to throw a punch, and run

rolling on the ground with mfs will get you kicked up by his padnahs. Then you could get stabbed while u tusslin.

Just cuff to buy some time and PRESS.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 7th, 2023, 5:19 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:Yeah, a lot of people say the best street fight tactic is to learn to throw a punch, and run

rolling on the ground with mfs will get you kicked up by his padnahs. Then you could get stabbed while u tusslin.

Just cuff to buy some time and PRESS.

And if he can run faster than you and have a weapon on him? Or, if it turn out that your cuff isn' t as effective as you thought it'd be, then what?

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » February 7th, 2023, 5:29 pm

People can't be inventive now? Tell them you have covid and start coughing on them.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » February 7th, 2023, 6:07 pm

WHO: Abortion is healthcare.

World Health Organization (WHO)
·
Safe abortion care is essential to protect the health of women and girls everywhere. Abortion is healthcare.

328225997_640658744532644_2437541180542822714_n.png

https://www.facebook.com/WHO/photos/a.1 ... 958373868/

Thank you, WHO. We need more people to speak up for the rights of girls and women.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”