Forums

KFC delivery increases from $15 to $ 20

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

FuadAdnan
3NE 2NR for life

Re: KFC delivery increases from $15 to $ 20

Postby FuadAdnan » October 30th, 2021, 1:42 pm

j.o.e wrote:Yes I will. KFC delivery is convenient and timely and once I’m already home, getting dressed and driving out the road doesn’t look appealing. Also if you’re buying a significant amount( a bucket for the boys while we drinking) the overall price is cheaper that going out and buy street food for example.

You sound like a lard ass.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 30th, 2021, 1:55 pm

Not affected, it's 15yrs I stop buying or eating KFC .

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » October 30th, 2021, 5:01 pm

hover11 wrote:Trinis frothing about delivery price and vex they have to pay more to continue their unhealthy lifestyles :S
You voting PNM but talking about unhealthy lifestyles?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 30th, 2021, 5:03 pm

wtf wrote:
hover11 wrote:Trinis frothing about delivery price and vex they have to pay more to continue their unhealthy lifestyles :S
Like you was in the voting booth with me

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » October 30th, 2021, 5:22 pm

wtf wrote:

Lmao.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » October 31st, 2021, 4:12 am

FuadAdnan wrote:
j.o.e wrote:Yes I will. KFC delivery is convenient and timely and once I’m already home, getting dressed and driving out the road doesn’t look appealing. Also if you’re buying a significant amount( a bucket for the boys while we drinking) the overall price is cheaper that going out and buy street food for example.

You wish, I exercise and eat well so I don’t need to get butthurt over the occasional fast food. It’s you guys who hide behind a keyboard with no social life and still eating a salad once in a while hoping one day to see an ab muscle when your diet is mostly Roti, snacks, video games and self pity.
Move from here with yuh dhal belly

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 31st, 2021, 4:38 am

*Don't buy KFC, moving along *
*not my monkeys, nit my circus*

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 31st, 2021, 9:07 am

j.o.e wrote:
FuadAdnan wrote:

You wish, I exercise and eat well so I don’t need to get butthurt over the occasional fast food. It’s you guys who hide behind a keyboard with no social life and still eating a salad once in a while hoping one day to see an ab muscle when your diet is mostly Roti, snacks, video games and self pity.
Why did you not say fry bake, sweet bread, bread ect?

Why focus on only injun foods ?

Carribean Africans especially women are at most risk. We all know injuns are most proned to diabetes and Africans to prostate cancer and high blood pressure.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs ... 514962.ch2

https://obese1959.typepad.com/blog/2012 ... bbean.html

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » October 31st, 2021, 9:29 am

Zoom alot of injuns suffer with hypertension also.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 31st, 2021, 9:44 am

zoom rader wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
FuadAdnan wrote:

Carribean Africans especially women are at most risk. We all know injuns are most proned to diabetes and Africans to prostate cancer and high blood pressure.

Zoom,

Who is prone to more crime and why?

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » October 31st, 2021, 10:13 am

zoom rader wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
FuadAdnan wrote:

No bias. All the bread and general flour, juice, sweet drink, western food, golden Ray, etc

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 31st, 2021, 10:32 am

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
FuadAdnan wrote:

Zoom,

We talking heath bro

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 31st, 2021, 10:33 am

j.o.e wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
FuadAdnan wrote:

No bias. All the bread and general flour, juice, sweet drink, western food, golden Ray, etc

Butter, cheese ect is actually good for you as it contains 0 carbohydrates

FuadAdnan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FuadAdnan » October 31st, 2021, 1:02 pm

j.o.e wrote:
FuadAdnan wrote:

Stop lying. With one beer in a hand and a box of KFC everyday you sound like one fat greasy monkey. So lazy you don't even go for the food.

Start eating healthy.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » October 31st, 2021, 1:43 pm

FuadAdnan wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
FuadAdnan wrote:

Stop lying. With one beer in a hand and a box of KFC everyday you sound like one fat greasy monkey. So lazy you don't even go for the food.

Start eating healthy.
Gtfo you troll.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » October 31st, 2021, 1:54 pm

zoom rader wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
FuadAdnan wrote:

Butter, cheese ect is actually good for you as it contains 0 carbohydrates

Butter and cheese excellent.
Margarine and golden ray terrible

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » October 31st, 2021, 1:56 pm

Had to order yesterday as my car have a coolant leak. Driving it about might cost me more than $15. Didn't feel like cooking and it's only the 2nd KFC I had since last lockdown.

but $20 :shock: best ah travel next time
Last edited by redmanjp on November 1st, 2021, 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 1st, 2021, 12:37 am

the 5000 covid + ppl and their 20000 contacts all under quarantine- they will be paying this price as they cant leave home.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » November 1st, 2021, 1:59 am

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
FuadAdnan wrote:

Zoom,

We talking heath bro

the fry chicken is not the problem once the oil is fresh. once you reheat oil over and over allowing it to cool in between is when you get the dangerous trans fat and other dangerous chemicals being formed in the oil and when you eat over time its hearth problems. no fry chicken or doubles or bake and shark or fry anything for business not going to trow away the oil after each use. i know a man who smokes, drink puncheon every day and fry chicken or fish or pork and home made fries 5 out of 7 days for the week and each and every time is new oil he use and everytime he do a blood test he healthy as a horse.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 1st, 2021, 2:30 am

^ type of oil matters. coconut oil is good, olive oil is the best though expensive.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » November 1st, 2021, 5:42 am

redmanjp wrote:^ type of oil matters. coconut oil is good, olive oil is the best though expensive.

some oils were not meant to be heated such as olive oil. there are olive oil blends that can take heat you just have to read the bottle but true olive oil is means to be eaten out of the bottle.

High amounts of a toxin with known connections to heart disease and neurological disorders accumulate in vegetable-based cooking oils that are heated or reheated for hours at a time, new research shows.

The fatty acid-derived toxin, called 4-hydroxy-trans-2-nonenal (HNE), forms in especially high amounts in polyunsaturated oils that have linoleic acid, which include canola, corn, soybean and sunflower, researchers say. The compound does not arise in saturated oils sourced from animal fat.

"There's a tremendous literature in biochemistry on HNE, a library of studies going back 20 years. It's a very toxic compound," said lead researcher A. Saari Csallany, a professor of food chemistry and nutritional biochemistry at the University of Minnesota.

Based on the findings, American Dietetic Association spokeswoman Jeannie Moloo said that "if a person is concerned about the health aspects of HNE, then my recommendations would be to never heat any oil to the point of smoking and, as far as cooking at home goes, just use the oil one time. And avoid eating fried foods in restaurants."

Extra-Virgin Type of Olive Oil

The extra-virgin olive oil type is certainly the best type among all. It is extracted by cold-pressing method to prevent the natural content from being altered by exposures to high temperature. This oil even has lower acidity content compared to its standard virgin counterpart. It is considered the best simply because it retains most of the natural flavor and aroma. This is as well the most commonly used type of olive oil for health purposes. You can even consume or drink extra virgin olive oil directly without any other ingredient mixed with it because the health benefits of olive oil are extensive.
Virgin-Olive Oil

The virgin type of olive oil is an unrefined form. It is extracted by cold-pressing method, and it brings more natural aroma and flavors compared to the aforementioned types above. It contains slightly high acidity content between 1 to 4 percent. This specific type of olive oil is temperature resistant as well. Compared to the extra virgin type, this one has milder taste. This is suitable for low-heat cooking purposes.
Refined Olive Oil

This type of olive oil is extracted from black and ripe olive fruits. Among other types, it has the least amount of virgin olive oil which is known for its great benefits in preventing colon cancer. The lite type is sometimes marketed as better than the regular one, but it is still considered low quality and therefore is only good for cooking purposes, especially one that involves high temperature. It still contains the same fat and calories as other types.
Pure Olive Oil

Although the name clearly suggests that it is pure, this type of oil is not at all pure. In fact, it is a blend extra virgin or virgin type olive oil with a refined form of olive oil. The blending method is often used when the extraction quality is not as good as expected. In order to improve the quality, the refined oil has to be mixed with a better quality one, either extra virgin or virgin type of olive oil. The added oil will give higher amount of vitamin E and better flavor.
Olive Pomace Oil

The pomace type is the lowest quality olive oil. It is extracted from the residue that remains after the fruit is pressed. After the actual fruits are pressed, they leave residue containing oil and water. Once the water and oil are removed, the residue still contains certain amount of oil and can be extracted. Since it is extracted merely from residue, virgin oil is mixed to help to improve the quality. Due to this problem, it is the least expensive in the market and suitable only for high-heat cooking.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 1st, 2021, 6:08 am

redmanjp wrote:the 5000 covid + ppl and their 20000 contacts all under quarantine- they will be paying this price as they cant leave home.
Redman,

You honestly believe trinis under quarantine stay home, wouldn't this increase make them want to get their box of dead for themselves

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 1st, 2021, 9:26 am

hover11 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:the 5000 covid + ppl and their 20000 contacts all under quarantine- they will be paying this price as they cant leave home.
Redman,

You honestly believe trinis under quarantine stay home, wouldn't this increase make them want to get their box of dead for themselves

yeah we all know unvaxxed doh care to comply with any sort of rules for the betterment of their fellow man.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 1st, 2021, 11:27 am

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Redman,

yeah we all know unvaxxed doh care to comply with any sort of rules for the betterment of their fellow man.
Trinis on the whole only care for themselves so fail to see how vaxxed or unvaxxed plays into this

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 1st, 2021, 1:01 pm

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Redman,

Trinis on the whole only care for themselves so fail to see how vaxxed or unvaxxed plays into this

vaxxed people are concerned about their health, and health of others close to them.

unvaxxed: froth about vaccines, only concerned about themselves.

why we always have to spoon-feed you hover? i thought you were the smartest out of all of us? *shrugs

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » November 1st, 2021, 4:09 pm

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Redman,

vaxxed people are concerned about their health, and health of others close to them.

why we always have to spoon-feed you hover? i thought you were the smartest out of all of us? *shrugs

Can you explain how the vaccinated care for others when it is said that being vaccinated can possibly reduce the effects if you get Covid but both the vaccinated and unvaccinated can get and spread the virus?

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » November 1st, 2021, 5:00 pm

Wraith King wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Redman,

Can you explain how the vaccinated care for others when it is said that being vaccinated can possibly reduce the effects if you get Covid but both the vaccinated and unvaccinated can get and spread the virus?

Your inability to pass common entrance showing here.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 1st, 2021, 5:55 pm

Wraith King wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Redman,

Hover, is that you?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 1st, 2021, 8:30 pm

hover11 wrote:
Redman,

Some certainly will breach it but I really doubt it's 100%. Still have thousands at home who depending on delivery services. Why breach quarantine when u know delivery is available. Risking a fine of a few thousand dollars and put into state quarantine rather than pay a $20.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » November 1st, 2021, 9:34 pm

I don't eat KFC that much, maybe 2 or 3 times for the year.
But I will still continue supporting the 1% in their other stores.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”