Forums

LF: Good printer for home

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: LF: Good printer for home

Postby gastly369 » December 6th, 2021, 10:55 pm

Brother or Epson eco tanks decent but Epson smart... When the "dump pad" filled u are unable to print again.. Thankfully there is software reset tools online for them

I do a lottttt of printing have 6 printers... Brother stands out from the Epson eco tanks and I got 2 those lol

Soul Collector
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Soul Collector » December 7th, 2021, 2:46 pm

Carbon12 wrote:Laserjet printer and you set, initial cost high, but it would be definitely worth it

/thread

Have a HP OfficeJetPro 8710 All In One from Supertech. Family bought it last year I think for around $1400-$1700. Will check the bill when I get it. If anyone is interested send a PM with an offer. Curepe area. It's basically brand new, they just finished the cartridges that came with it and no longer need a printer.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 7th, 2021, 3:07 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:Laserjet printer and you set, initial cost high, but it would be definitely worth it

if u only print 15-20 pages per week is it still economical? considering the cost of replacement cartridges?

I have a brother-brand laser printer that I've been using pretty infrequently. Using the same toner for the past 10 years, but I can go on amazon right now and get toner even for this ancient model. Brother supports their stuff. I would recommend highly recommend it.

I bought an HP Inkjet for color printing (paid like $350 at a bookstore for it) and it works fine but sucks ink very quickly. Hardly use it for that reason. Also bought a cheap HP laserjet for the office and that was a mistake. Roller gets stuck and toner is hard to find.

what's the model of the brother printer, and toner?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 7th, 2021, 8:01 pm

i see the hp printers pricesmart have are $330(nonwifi) and $530(wifi)
ink is $100/cartridge

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » December 7th, 2021, 9:13 pm

redmanjp wrote:what's the model of the brother printer, and toner?

HL-21, toner is TN330.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”