Licensing recalling 700,000 drivers’ permits

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Licensing recalling 700,000 drivers’ permits

Postby zoom rader » December 6th, 2021, 12:37 pm

pugboy wrote:it’s usually the low level staff who do the “facilitation”

the fellas who assist the officers with vehicle inspection over the ramp are the ones who you speak to

last time i did a pickup inspection and was waiting outside for the officer to signup the batch of certs
the amount of ppl come behind asking them employees all kinda question and how to go about

Dizzy28 wrote:What are they doing about the staff who in the scam?

Corrupt perosns going to continue to be corrupt.
The appointment system slowly closing the corruption gap.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » December 6th, 2021, 1:05 pm

pugboy wrote:it’s usually the low level staff who do the “facilitation”

the fellas who assist the officers with vehicle inspection over the ramp are the ones who you speak to

last time i did a pickup inspection and was waiting outside for the officer to signup the batch of certs
the amount of ppl come behind asking them employees all kinda question and how to go about

Dizzy28 wrote:What are they doing about the staff who in the scam?

Corrupt perosns going to continue to be corrupt.

lol i had a padna who was a senior license officer, he retired now

i wanted to bring in one of those hiace vans but i wanted it registered with the seats
the difference between registering with just front seats and getting it registered with the 12 back seats was about 60k

the license officer tell me to bring it just so and just bolt in the seats, if you get catch twice in 10 years of driving and you get a $1000 fine each time then it worth it

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » December 6th, 2021, 2:05 pm

so DP gonna be counterfeit-proof like the $100 bills?
Sounds like a contract for someone to eat ah food

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » December 6th, 2021, 2:38 pm

I’m just glad my DP is expiring in early March so hopefully they figure their nonsense out because I hate going to licensing more than I need to.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » December 6th, 2021, 3:22 pm

Idk...depends on pandemic..

Btw u really trust their timing?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 6th, 2021, 3:42 pm

Not a coincidence ,a necessity.Drive through central.Lots of illegals driving.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 6th, 2021, 4:25 pm

timelapse wrote:Not a coincidence ,a necessity.Drive through central.Lots of illegals driving.
Venes and Chinese

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » December 6th, 2021, 4:35 pm

I've noticed quite a few venes asking to apply for financing . I blank all of them if their dp issued less than a year

matr1x

Re: Licensing fraud

Postby matr1x » December 6th, 2021, 4:59 pm

timelapse wrote:I told you guys that there was a Vene counterfeiting ring.As usual,the simps defended.This is what they do.Wait until your land deed get counterfeited and you loss yuh house.Dont say I didn't warn you

They frauding rpo already

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 6th, 2021, 5:04 pm

This place going to foreigners that never helped to build the place to where it is.And we giving it to them...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 6th, 2021, 6:32 pm

timelapse wrote:This place going to foreigners that never helped to build the place to where it is.And we giving it to them...
But we ant reach anywhere, we still 50 years behind other frist world nations

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 6th, 2021, 8:07 pm

zoom rader wrote:
timelapse wrote:This place going to foreigners that never helped to build the place to where it is.And we giving it to them...
But we ant reach anywhere, we still 50 years behind other frist world nations
Grass always seem greener

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 6th, 2021, 8:36 pm

somehow i don’t see this happening

licensing officers are amongst the most sit tight cyah do them nuttin org in the country
they have resisted many govt attempts to overhaul

make meh care
Trinituner Peong

Postby make meh care » December 7th, 2021, 2:45 pm

They should implement no identification cards of any sort to non nationals

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 7th, 2021, 7:18 pm

make meh care wrote:They should implement no identification cards of any sort to non nationals
Allyuh not understanding.Counterfeiting going on outside of the system as well as the usual racket.Several times in the last couple years, the police held vene counterfeiters with equipment.I remember one such raid in Roystonia.Forgery and counterfeiting is almost like a school subject in Venezuela and Argentina,as well as organ harvesting.Lucky for covid, else they woulda bring that here too

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 7th, 2021, 8:25 pm

This is only the tip of the ice berg. Wait for fake ID cards and passports being harvested by Venes .

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » December 8th, 2021, 1:58 am

Approved.

Redman wrote:
pugboy wrote:so how they plan to do this ?
they most they can do is send a letter to the driver's address on the system.

Its time we grow up and take some responsibility to help get things better than they are....

MOWT should publish DP numbers- the same friggin DP numbers that we use every friggin day- Publish the range and dates-

Cycle 1A DP# 1-1000 Jan 1-15th
Cycle 1B DP #1001-2000 Jan 16-31st

Along side the renewal cycle, put the onus of action on the citizen to ensure that they comply.

MOWT can then authenticate in batches so that when we show up-its just to match info and take a photo.

IMHO this is a great time to issue every citizen a QR code that will be a unique identifier linked to DP, ID.

Scan than and get everything.

Redman wrote:
pugboy wrote:i doubt anybody would take that on, sure the folks like you and me but those fraudulent folks are fraudulent for a reason

Ent every one change out thei 100 bills?
Now not a peep for the rest.

If they sensible the MOWT will have a deadline- and fine non compliance.

Its SUCKEYE to establish a QR system- TTPS enters the DP # on a non compliant-if he in the grace period- small fine.
If he not-big fine.
If the number comes up duplicated or fake- arrest-cuz INSURANCE.

Like the firearms-there is an industry that can be established to support enforcement.
Its not one off.

At the end of the first 18 mnths we have only non compliant people with old licenses or fakes.

Look at the speeding- once we ENFORCE-we get compliance...
when we stop enforcing- things fall apart.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 8th, 2021, 6:44 am

All these great ideas of QR codes and whatnot mean only one thing.Less bribes for license officers.They are all in on it.They are not going to allow this to work.
My mom used to work Sando license office a long time ago.They had gotten computers in the earlies to make the work go faster.All ended up rotting in a shed outside.Thats the mentality you dealing with.An officer in charge of south back in the day lives very near to me in his mansion full of the rewards for his "hard work"

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » December 8th, 2021, 6:56 am

One up on my side now finish a massive apartment building.....

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » December 8th, 2021, 6:57 am

timelapse wrote:All these great ideas of QR codes and whatnot mean only one thing.Less bribes for license officers.They are all in on it.They are not going to allow this to work.
My mom used to work Sando license office a long time ago.They had gotten computers in the earlies to make the work go faster.All ended up rotting in a shed outside.Thats the mentality you dealing with.An officer in charge of south back in the day lives very near to me in his mansion full of the rewards for his "hard work"
Well said, the corruption is the reason why ppl take the wuk. It done hard to acquire a license with all 7 classes if no corruption is possible anymore you will definitely have a shortage of officers on the road and in the offices.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 8th, 2021, 7:22 am

hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:All these great ideas of QR codes and whatnot mean only one thing.Less bribes for license officers.They are all in on it.They are not going to allow this to work.
Well said, the corruption is the reason why ppl take the wuk. It done hard to acquire a license with all 7 classes if no corruption is possible anymore you will definitely have a shortage of officers on the road and in the offices.

And it would be mentalities like these that maintain the status quo.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » December 8th, 2021, 7:36 am

Redman wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Redman
Let's be real , why do certain ppl rush to be customs officers, licensing officers, immigration officers, prison officers etc....for status? Hell no.For the unofficial perks that come with the position and to elevate themselves. Hell yes. I even applied to be an officer some years back but I only had my extra heavy T (class 5 )at the time and they said you must have all seven , it's not the mentalities it's just how the system is

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 8th, 2021, 8:37 am

Then you privatised the LO

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 8th, 2021, 8:40 am

hover11 wrote:
Redman wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Redman
Let's be real , why do certain ppl rush to be customs officers, licensing officers, immigration officers, prison officers etc....for status? Hell no.For the unofficial perks that come with the position and to elevate themselves. Hell yes. I even applied to be an officer some years back but I only had my extra heavy T (class 5 )at the time and they said you must have all seven , it's not the mentalities it's just how the system is
You need all 7 to be LO?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » December 8th, 2021, 9:07 am

zoom rader wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Redman wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Redman
You need all 7 to be LO?
Stupid pre requisite I thought at first but I guess it makes sense if you need to impound a vehicle , you should be able to drive or operate any vehicle as required

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 8th, 2021, 9:20 am

Hover- last week the whole of the country was betting that them peeenemm red govahment,eatahfood leff foot right foot gonians would nevah vote anyting buh PNM

and here we are.

Does the fact that you applied certify that you crooked?

Get a system that makes fraud hard.
Enforce it
Jail those so deserving.
Get the chit going.
and FK the Public service members that feel we dependent on them as individuals.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 8th, 2021, 10:36 am

Redman wrote:Hover- last week the whole of the country was betting that them peeenemm red govahment,eatahfood leff foot right foot gonians would nevah vote anyting buh PNM

and here we are.

Enforce it
Jail those so deserving.
Get the chit going.
and FK the Public service members that feel we dependent on them as individuals.

But its the red government that is impotent on battling corruption. In mostly all other countries you pay for servicers online rather than waiting on LO cashier who went fete last night and late for wuk but wants to leaves at 11am

Privatise all government services , get rid of public servants and you will how fast things improves.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 8th, 2021, 11:30 am

Funny how T&Tec customer service went from zero to hero when they went under the RIC.They on fleek now.Have an independent service auditor with real power and all this dotishness will stop.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 12th, 2021, 10:00 am

mero wrote:Imagine everyone who buy dey license get shine up and dq'd nah... Guuuuud

What's to stop them from buying the new one?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 12th, 2021, 10:08 am

Redman wrote:Hover- last week the whole of the country was betting that them peeenemm red govahment,eatahfood leff foot right foot gonians would nevah vote anyting buh PNM

and here we are.

Enforce it
Jail those so deserving.
Get the chit going.

If the fraudulent are the ones to "get a system", "enforce it" etc, then what is needed is political will. Everyone knows what happens at LO and no MoT has ever had the cojones to clean it up?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”