this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

dogg
Riding on 16's

Re: **Official Tobago Elections Ched**

Postby dogg » December 7th, 2021, 10:36 am

UNC getting excited over this.
Futility.
UNC in their current form is unelectable!

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » December 7th, 2021, 10:42 am

dogg wrote:UNC getting excited over this.
Futility.

And the idiots in the UNC would go to the PDP to negotiate. Exactly what Tobagonians want. Multiple offers on the table.

Now is the time to cut them completely loose. If they vote 12-0 for secessiom etc let us draw up those bills to allow self governance etc pronto.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » December 7th, 2021, 10:44 am

Congratulations to the PDP, let's see if this turns out to be a talk show or one with action.
96d9377fd02daee7045bfc32fc251231.jpg
images.jpeg-1.jpg
images.jpeg-1.jpg (13.12 KiB) Viewed 1411 times
quote-no-one-is-born-a-good-citizen-no-nation-is-born-a-democracy-rather-both-are-processes-kofi-annan-53-4-0483.jpg
origin.jpg
quote-democracy-finally-rests-on-a-higher-power-than-parliament-it-rests-on-an-informed-and-eric-williams-132-28-67.jpg
FB_IMG_1638847365839.jpg

FuadAdnan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FuadAdnan » December 7th, 2021, 10:44 am

Futility.

You blubbering while you saying this ent

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » December 7th, 2021, 10:54 am

Some UNC operatives and supporters are thinking this was a win for them as well. I hate to mention this but it's not! This is Tobago people business and there is no way the UNC in its current form can pull off a similar feat for T'dad. In fact, I don't think the name UNC is electable again.

If opposing entities unite and manage to get PDP involved then I see a fighting chance so don't embarass yourselves with these unnecessary celebrations. Offer the PDP their deserved congratulations and let's move on.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » December 7th, 2021, 10:56 am

agent007 wrote:Some UNC operatives and supporters are thinking this was a win for them as well. I hate to mention this but it's not! This is Tobago people business and there is no way the UNC in its current form can pull off a similar feat for T'dad. In fact, I don't think the name UNC is electable again.

If opposing entities unite and manage to get PDP involved then I see a fighting chance so don't embarass yourselves with these unnecessary celebrations. Offer the PDP their deserved congratulations and let's move on.

Heard the same story before 2010.

UNC is electable again once Kamla and some of her minions not there anymore.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 7th, 2021, 11:16 am

:popcorn:

Now everyone has to step up their game

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » December 7th, 2021, 11:44 am

agent007 wrote:Some UNC operatives and supporters are thinking this was a win for them as well. I hate to mention this but it's not! This is Tobago people business and there is no way the UNC in its current form can pull off a similar feat for T'dad. In fact, I don't think the name UNC is electable again.

So you like the pnm more than the unc?

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » December 7th, 2021, 11:48 am

For what its worth, I dislike both parties equally.

FuadAdnan wrote:
Futility.

You blubbering while you saying this ent

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » December 7th, 2021, 12:14 pm

Redress10 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Whats has Rowlair, Ayanna , and Shamfa done for Tobago?

Who cares. How them come to be running Trinidad. Cut them all loose. Throw in the Cj and all.
You mean the She Jay.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » December 7th, 2021, 12:20 pm

Let's just say they both have their unique selling points. The PNM does have some advantages in that they don't need to team up to win, they are an institution with a permanent base that they call home for many years and their youth arm is very active which is the source of many future successors etc. Also, dissidents of the party do not break away and become jealous haters. UNC is known for this....Ramona, Vasant, Ramesh, Ralph and Romeo are classic examples.

Again I'll say this. Let us not be caught up too deeply into who is pnm vs who is unc and what preferences we have. They both essentially are the same thing. Their purpose is to appeal to those who need them to survive.

Empowered citizens would do what they can not to depend on govt but to use their God given hands, strength and talents to put food on the table. The divide partisan politics has brought onto our land has crushed us to the extent where we are deep in trouble. Go look at the economic KPI's for the last 10 years and you would see what I am talking about.

Am I a PNM for thinking that way? Who cares? Am I a closet UNC? Again who cares...I'll tell you what we should care about...all of them politicians pockets full with billions and millions of dollars. Their children's children are fixed for generations. They have properties and buildings and shares/stocks that they can live off of even without a govt pittance salary all thanks to tax payers and your upcoming property tax will fund more greed.

"Don't let them fool you, don't believe for a minute that they are with you." Buju Banton
Mmoney607 wrote:

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » December 7th, 2021, 12:24 pm

agent007 wrote:Congratulations to the PDP, let's see if this turns out to be a talk show or one with action.FB_IMG_1638847365839.jpgquote-democracy-finally-rests-on-a-higher-power-than-parliament-it-rests-on-an-informed-and-eric-williams-132-28-67.jpgorigin.jpgquote-no-one-is-born-a-good-citizen-no-nation-is-born-a-democracy-rather-both-are-processes-kofi-annan-53-4-0483.jpgimages.jpeg-1.jpg96d9377fd02daee7045bfc32fc251231.jpg

U kno of any wise words from the PM?

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » December 7th, 2021, 12:33 pm

Lol yeah I just Googled and got these 3
Outlive-usefulness.jpg
download-1.jpg
download-1.jpg (18.47 KiB) Viewed 1292 times
download.jpeg-3.jpg
download.jpeg-3.jpg (13.55 KiB) Viewed 1292 times

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » December 7th, 2021, 12:35 pm

cool......

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 7th, 2021, 12:39 pm

Redress10 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Redress10 wrote:Alluh need to watch this result closely. Pay close attention

What this result is saying is Tobagonians are never and will never be satisfied. This PNM govt bend over backwards kissing Tobago arse years now giving them boat, new airport etc and still landslide victory for green. Tobago have better development than about 90% of TT.

Time to cut these ppl loose. They are showing that they willing to hold the country ransom by using their electoral powers. The reason for this vote is not against to PNM but to send the message to Trini political parties in the upcoming general elections that Tobago should be the center of attention. Is a carrot they dangling out to Trinidad political parties. They aint worth the headache.

A PNM prime minister...Two pnm ministers. A chief justice and still Tobago think it eh get "enough". The fact that they got all those "goodies" and still voted for the unkown shows a serious dislike for all things Trinidad. I wouldn't be surprised if they all colluded on this. Pnm and all. Remember the PM is one of them as well. He will have even more excuse now to divert resources over there.

Open up alluh eyes.
When the fox didn't get the grapes, he bad talked the grapes.
Had PNM won, your song would have been different.
We are tuner, and we don't forget.....

If PNM had win it would be business as usual. Pnm Tobago still accountable to PNM trinidad so their demands will always be tempered. Who PDP accountable to?

Which such a drastic result both pnm and unc will be courting tobagonians for next elections. Tobagonians use this elections to further increase demands and monet from Trinidad. This is a money grab. Pdp and pnm supporters back together by this morning. Doh get chain up. Watch Tobago get even more in the run up to the elections.

Ent zoom. "Tobagonians will talk".
This is how democracy works

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » December 7th, 2021, 1:20 pm

Official Results
14-1

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » December 7th, 2021, 1:25 pm

agent007 wrote:Let's just say they both have their unique selling points. The PNM does have some advantages in that they don't need to team up to win, they are an institution with a permanent base that they call home for many years and their youth arm is very active which is the source of many future successors etc. Also, dissidents of the party do not break away and become jealous haters. UNC is known for this....Ramona, Vasant, Ramesh, Ralph and Romeo are classic examples.

Again I'll say this. Let us not be caught up too deeply into who is pnm vs who is unc and what preferences we have. They both essentially are the same thing. Their purpose is to appeal to those who need them to survive.

Empowered citizens would do what they can not to depend on govt but to use their God given hands, strength and talents to put food on the table. The divide partisan politics has brought onto our land has crushed us to the extent where we are deep in trouble. Go look at the economic KPI's for the last 10 years and you would see what I am talking about.

Am I a PNM for thinking that way? Who cares? Am I a closet UNC? Again who cares...I'll tell you what we should care about...all of them politicians pockets full with billions and millions of dollars. Their children's children are fixed for generations. They have properties and buildings and shares/stocks that they can live off of even without a govt pittance salary all thanks to tax payers and your upcoming property tax will fund more greed.

"Don't let them fool you, don't believe for a minute that they are with you." Buju Banton
Mmoney607 wrote:

So if you had to vote for one, you will vote pmn?

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » December 7th, 2021, 1:43 pm

That a tough one. I gave COP a chance in 2007 and wanted to support PEP on the last occasion but backed out after realizing certain things. I would say, I'm on the fence as none truly worthy atm. What about you?

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » December 7th, 2021, 2:01 pm

agent007 wrote:That a tough one. I gave COP a chance in 2007 and wanted to support PEP on the last occasion but backed out after realizing certain things. I would say, I'm on the fence as none truly worthy atm. What about you?

OK cool. I am currently a unc. I will never ever vote for them pnm.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 7th, 2021, 2:48 pm

Unc till you dead just as bad as pnm till ah dead

It means that what ever UNC does you will still vote for them

I have voted

NAR
PNM
UNC
COP

If you not doing right I will vote you out

You are never assured of my vote
Mmoney607 wrote:
agent007 wrote:That a tough one. I gave COP a chance in 2007 and wanted to support PEP on the last occasion but backed out after realizing certain things. I would say, I'm on the fence as none truly worthy atm. What about you?

Last edited by PariaMan on December 7th, 2021, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 7th, 2021, 2:51 pm

wtf wrote:Official Results
14-1

:shock:

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » December 7th, 2021, 3:51 pm

Redress10 wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

What this result is saying is Tobagonians are never and will never be satisfied. This PNM govt bend over backwards kissing Tobago arse years now giving them boat, new airport etc and still landslide victory for green. Tobago have better development than about 90% of TT.

Time to cut these ppl loose. They are showing that they willing to hold the country ransom by using their electoral powers. The reason for this vote is not against to PNM but to send the message to Trini political parties in the upcoming general elections that Tobago should be the center of attention. Is a carrot they dangling out to Trinidad political parties. They aint worth the headache.

A PNM prime minister...Two pnm ministers. A chief justice and still Tobago think it eh get "enough". The fact that they got all those "goodies" and still voted for the unkown shows a serious dislike for all things Trinidad. I wouldn't be surprised if they all colluded on this. Pnm and all. Remember the PM is one of them as well. He will have even more excuse now to divert resources over there.

Open up alluh eyes.
You sounding real sour dred... So much anger because tobagonians voted for a change...

That's a scary premise ent, PNM machinery fail.even though they put 50million to buy votes, jerrymander 3 seats, new ferry and still they loss.

Bro

What sh*t you talking about. For years I have been saying that Tobago should he cut. Atleast if they were under the PNM then they would have been controlled to an extent. Perhaps. But if they are really seeking independence and using their electoral influence to strongarm the government/political parties in TT then that is bs. They don't contribute anything to the national coffers.

All that sh*t that you just wrote abt 50 million bribe, new ferry etc that is exactly the point. What happens when is Kamla turn would she be expected to provide 100 million bribe and 2 new ferries now? When does it end with these ppl? Didn't Kamla lose by landslide as well.

How is it a change when you still need to come TT to ask for a budget? They vote like this to get more money, focus and attention etc. But how much will be enough?

You sounding a little emotional there man... but don't Tobagonians pay PAYE, VAT, Stamp Duty, Property Tax (in future), Business tax etc... so what's all this going to beg Trinidad for money talk about. Don't they pay taxes and as such are entitled to an allocation in the budget for running their island? How come you think they don't contribute? You letting your emotions cloud your thinking...

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 7th, 2021, 4:02 pm

Redress : PNM win Tobago, great is the PNM
Also Redress: PNM lost Tobago.Get rid of Tobago

Tsk tsk

matr1x

Postby matr1x » December 7th, 2021, 4:10 pm

Pretty much
Attachments
265256304_4586998351387621_7974448605124237664_n.jpg

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » December 7th, 2021, 4:12 pm

Green is the color
FB_IMG_1638837805860.jpg

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » December 7th, 2021, 4:36 pm

PariaMan wrote:Unc till you dead just as bad as pnm till ah dead

It means that what ever UNC does you will still vote for them

I have voted

NAR
PNM
UNC
COP

If you not doing right I will vote you out

You are never assured of my vote
Mmoney607 wrote:

That's a good approach however many pnm people have gone through that same voting pattern and they are still pnm

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » December 7th, 2021, 6:05 pm

Gladiator wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

Open up alluh eyes.
You sounding real sour dred... So much anger because tobagonians voted for a change...

That's a scary premise ent, PNM machinery fail.even though they put 50million to buy votes, jerrymander 3 seats, new ferry and still they loss.

Bro

What sh*t you talking about. For years I have been saying that Tobago should he cut. Atleast if they were under the PNM then they would have been controlled to an extent. Perhaps. But if they are really seeking independence and using their electoral influence to strongarm the government/political parties in TT then that is bs. They don't contribute anything to the national coffers.

All that sh*t that you just wrote abt 50 million bribe, new ferry etc that is exactly the point. What happens when is Kamla turn would she be expected to provide 100 million bribe and 2 new ferries now? When does it end with these ppl? Didn't Kamla lose by landslide as well.

How is it a change when you still need to come TT to ask for a budget? They vote like this to get more money, focus and attention etc. But how much will be enough?

You sounding a little emotional there man... but don't Tobagonians pay PAYE, VAT, Stamp Duty, Property Tax (in future), Business tax etc... so what's all this going to beg Trinidad for money talk about. Don't they pay taxes and as such are entitled to an allocation in the budget for running their island? How come you think they don't contribute? You letting your emotions cloud your thinking...

Nah I have always maintained that Tobago needs autonomy but alot of Tobagonians use their vote to manipulate the process. Even Duke was on the campaign stating that Tobagonians should vote PDP so the PNM govt will have to spend more money on Tobago in the coming years to the lead up to the election just to win them back etc.

I have no problem with that. My problem is that the 60-70 thousand of them is no different to any 60-70 thousand ppl in Trinidad who also need assistance but ent have the political bargaining chips that Tobagonians know they have etc. Any more money given to Tobago will result in ppl in Trinidad having to do without somehow just to appease some ppl in Tobago.

I see a tobagonian woman on fb saying that first thing ths government should do is have the entire cabinet fly to Tobago to see what the PDP requires as the PDP shouldn't be forced to go Tobago. These ppl have a kinds boldface mindset about them.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » December 7th, 2021, 7:12 pm

Pnm only know how to use ppl.

And sexually assault ppl

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 7th, 2021, 8:02 pm

how pee nm manage to pull back 1 seat when all d media said it was a clean sweep , was there a recount sometime today that changed d result ? ... have all d official results been published yet ?

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » December 7th, 2021, 9:42 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:
DMan7 wrote:So all this holding off in placing any sort of covid restrictions on society before elections to just now come and lose the elections? WTF?

Meanwhile media get rich of the ads

That's all part of the PNM machinery... recycling funds to the party

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”