this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

ru$$ell
30 pounds of Boost

Freedom Convoy 2022 Canada

Postby ru$$ell » January 26th, 2022, 8:41 am

5.1 million USD raised thus far to this event

https://www.gofundme.com/f/taking-back-our-freedom-convoy-2022

The Freedom Convoy 2022 is an ongoing protest against the proof of vaccination requirements for cross-border travel introduced by the Government of Canada on January 22, 2022.[1] Composed of several routes traversing all of the Canadian provinces, the convoys are expected to reach Ottawa on January 29, 2022, with a rally planned at the Parliament Hill.[2] It was fundraised by Tamara Lich, the secretary of the Western separatist party, the Maverick Party. GoFundMe has frozen the funds until Lich can provide proof as to how the money will be spent.[3]

Prior to January 15, 2022, truck drivers and other essential workers had been exempt from the two-week quarantine for the unvaccinated travellers crossing Canada's borders. The exemption's abolition has been criticised by some truckers and politicians for having the potential to exacerbate the supply chain disruptions already experienced in Canada.[4] The trucking industry, already dealing with labour shortages, could face an additional 20-25 % reduction of workforce.[5]

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Freedom Convoy 2022 Canada

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 26th, 2022, 9:33 am

Is how gofundme freeze the funds.

LMAO

0rb1tz
Street 2NR

Postby 0rb1tz » January 30th, 2022, 1:46 pm

......And how it's going now. Yesterday at Parliament Hill, Ottawa.
Yep, so this is what this "freedom" protest is actually aboot eh?
Gotcha!

e3u71nz6uoe81.jpg

So many freedumbs.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » February 4th, 2022, 8:33 am

Trudeau emerged from hiding yet?

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » February 4th, 2022, 8:55 am

0rb1tz wrote:......And how it's going now. Yesterday at Parliament Hill, Ottawa.
Yep, so this is what this "freedom" protest is actually aboot eh?
Gotcha!

e3u71nz6uoe81.jpg

So many freedumbs.

Careful, this is how you summon trinituner freedom LARPers.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » February 4th, 2022, 10:23 am

When I saw Canada and freedom in the thread title, I thought this was another stupid rainbow March from the lgbtqia community.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 4th, 2022, 11:55 am

A swastika flag? I dere!!!

Ripe Chenette
Sweet on this forum

Postby Ripe Chenette » February 4th, 2022, 2:46 pm

Remember the joke about punching a nazi and getting arrested for assulting an officer.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 4th, 2022, 4:32 pm

Ripe Chenette wrote:Remember the joke about punching a nazi and getting arrested for assulting an officer.
Punching a nazi is no laughing matter

bamfo_dennis
Sweet on this forum

Postby bamfo_dennis » February 4th, 2022, 4:50 pm

timelapse wrote:
Ripe Chenette wrote:Remember the joke about punching a nazi and getting arrested for assulting an officer.

you're right, only smashing their heads like a wet pumpkin with a big caliber bullet is actually funny.
the only good nazi is a dead nazi.

but i rel laugh at this though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

is plenty time i see u talkin dis nazi admiring sheit. i rel hope u does be on sarcasm. dis is not something to be joking about.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » February 4th, 2022, 9:27 pm

0rb1tz wrote:So many freedumbs.

All that "freedom and liberty" talk out the window the second an athlete decide to kneel during a sporting event, or they see someone wearing a mask in public, or worse! people choosing to mask their own kids up in public. Suddenly "freedom and liberty " get real selective.

The fascists no longer ashamed.

Funny though that American troops died in the thousands fighting the Nazi's? lol Straight up funny if it wasn't so troubling.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 4th, 2022, 9:58 pm

bamfo_dennis wrote:
timelapse wrote:

you're right, only smashing their heads like a wet pumpkin with a big caliber bullet is actually funny.
the only good nazi is a dead nazi.

but i rel laugh at this though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

is plenty time i see u talkin dis nazi admiring sheit. i rel hope u does be on sarcasm. dis is not something to be joking about.
Hoss, I is a injun from a third world country, wha yuh think?
But is really funny, nazis were awful for what they did.History will prove that.However, the UK is still a saint in the eyes of most, despite Churchill starving millions of Indians because 'if Ghandi could do it, so could they"Spain and Portugal created African slavery, and caused native American genocide.But they get a free pass?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 5th, 2022, 7:59 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:Is how gofundme freeze the funds.

LMAO
Freedom Convoy: GoFundMe seizes funds of Canada 'occupation'

The Freedom Convoy has been rallying since last weekend, and more protests are expected in Toronto and Ottawa.

In a statement, the crowdfunding website said it would withhold the donations already made, and refund donors who fill out a request form.

Another online platform has offered to take donations for the convoy instead.

In a statement on Friday, GoFundMe said the demonstrations were peaceful when the fundraiser first started, but had since violated their terms of service prohibiting the promotion of violence and harassment.

"We now have evidence from law enforcement that the previously peaceful demonstration has become an occupation, with police reports of violence and other unlawful activity," GoFundMe said.

The $1m that has already been released will only go to participants who went to Ottawa to peacefully protest, said GoFundMe.

"No further funds will be directly distributed to the Freedom Convoy organizers - we will work with organisers to send all remaining funds to credible and established charities verified by GoFundMe," its statement added.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60267840

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 5th, 2022, 8:30 am

Amazing how many people still feel white people are somehow superior just by being white, and are not the same stupid, useless types that we have here.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 5th, 2022, 9:13 am

There are lots of people here that think so.Bamfo for example my good sir, bought wholesale into the mainstream propaganda concerning the nazis.War crimes were committed yes, but on both sides.Read the history .Ww2 was a continuation of ww1.Ww1 started with the assassination of the Austrian monarch (strangely enough, where Hitler was from). But we doh study that...
After ww1, German assets were seized because the Allied wrong and strong forces felt so..But we don't study that.
Jewish run financial houses swooped in and capitalized on a falling economy,but we don't study that.Dem is God's chosen people

Those things happen during wars, our generation cannot comprehend the mindset that war on that scale can trigger in people.

bamfo_dennis
Sweet on this forum

Postby bamfo_dennis » February 5th, 2022, 9:30 am

i scrollin thru to see where i say anythin like dat and all dat sheit from your imagination.
hoss read a real history book written by actual historians or watch a real bbc documentary the world at war nah. you quoting 1938 Kristallnacht literature and want ppl to take u srs like u is ah xpert now on nazi.

and "jewish run financial house" dat is a good excuse to state sponsor murder 6 million jews who most of dem wasnt even from germany tho. like all dem poor ppl in poland and romania n ukraine was also runnin d financial house, not a few who sippin dey bubbly wine with fish egg just like how usa is today while all d poor ppl divide and fight and suffer. u is relly a kcandyunt yes.

firetruck nazis and firetruck all white supremacist sheit eh.
Last edited by bamfo_dennis on February 5th, 2022, 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 5th, 2022, 9:50 am

bamfo_dennis wrote:i scrollin thru to see where i say anythin like dat and all dat sheit from your imagination.
hoss read a real history book written by actual historians or watch a real bbc documentary the world at war nah. you quoting 1938 Kristallnacht literature and want ppl to take u srs like u is ah xpert now on nazi.

and "jewish run financial house" apparently dat is a good excuse to state sponsor murder 6 million jews who most of dem wasnt even from germany right? like all dem poor ppl in poland and romania n ukraine was also runnin d financial house, not a select few just like how usa is today while all d poor ppl suffer. u is relly a kcandyunt yes.

firetruck nazis and firetruck all white supremacist sheit eh.
I am actually quoting Wikipedia so that's as mainstream as it gets.
BBC, completely unbiased ...sure
And by actual historians you mean British or American, completely unbiased I am sure.
How do you justify the British empire having the biggest conquest of foreign territories in history?
Lewwe start here :
Tensions in the Balkans came to a head on 28 June 1914 following the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, the Austro-Hungarian heir, by Gavrilo Princip, a Bosnian Serb. Austria-Hungary blamed Serbia and the interlocking alliances involved the Powers in a series of diplomatic exchanges known as the July Crisis. On 28 July, Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia; Russia came to Serbia's defence and by 4 August, the conflict had expanded to include Germany, France and Britain, along with their respective colonial empires. In November, the Ottoman Empire, Germany and Austria formed the Central Powers, while in April 1915, Italy joined Britain, France, Russia and Serbia as the Allied Powers.

British, and Spanish conquest was also white supremacy, but we don't beat up about that,do we?

bamfo_dennis
Sweet on this forum

Postby bamfo_dennis » February 5th, 2022, 9:54 am

meh eh know waht any of dat have to do with dis topic. meh eh need a history lesson on the duke of ostrich u is not the first person to read history. ah still scrollin and lookin to see where i say dat d brits history better dan nazi too. i eh see where anybody talk bout d spanish raping of the entire new world. wat dat have to do with d topic of canada convoy?

i see u talkin nazi sheit cuz of a nazi flag picture i just tellin u how u shud not be a nazi or idolize dem
Last edited by bamfo_dennis on February 5th, 2022, 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » February 5th, 2022, 9:55 am

adnj wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:Is how gofundme freeze the funds.

LMAO
Freedom Convoy: GoFundMe seizes funds of Canada 'occupation'

The Freedom Convoy has been rallying since last weekend, and more protests are expected in Toronto and Ottawa.

In a statement, the crowdfunding website said it would withhold the donations already made, and refund donors who fill out a request form.

Another online platform has offered to take donations for the convoy instead.

In a statement on Friday, GoFundMe said the demonstrations were peaceful when the fundraiser first started, but had since violated their terms of service prohibiting the promotion of violence and harassment.

"We now have evidence from law enforcement that the previously peaceful demonstration has become an occupation, with police reports of violence and other unlawful activity," GoFundMe said.

The $1m that has already been released will only go to participants who went to Ottawa to peacefully protest, said GoFundMe.

"No further funds will be directly distributed to the Freedom Convoy organizers - we will work with organisers to send all remaining funds to credible and established charities verified by GoFundMe," its statement added.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60267840
Go fund me is returing all the donations.
IMG_20220205_095416.jpg

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 5th, 2022, 10:07 am

bamfo_dennis wrote:meh eh know waht any of dat have to do with dis topic. meh eh need a history lesson on the duke of ostrich u is not the first person to read history. ah still scrollin and lookin to see where i say dat d brits history better dan nazi too. i eh see where anybody talk bout d spanish raping of the entire new world. wat dat have to do with d topic of canada convoy?

i see u talkin nazi sheit cuz of a nazi flag picture i just tellin u how u shud not be a nazi or idolize dem
Mein fuhrer mein choice

bamfo_dennis
Sweet on this forum

Postby bamfo_dennis » February 5th, 2022, 10:09 am

ok pallie well tanks 4 making your stance on social issues n race and genocide n ting public and noted. i still hope u making joke but you eh making it clear. but i gald u tellin we dis up front so we know what kinda person u really are hiding dey. i lookin for fish oil tablet to buy rite now.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 5th, 2022, 10:34 am

bamfo_dennis wrote:ok pallie well tanks 4 making your stance on social issues n race and genocide n ting public and noted. i still hope u making joke but you eh making it clear. but i gald u tellin we dis up front so we know what kinda person u really are hiding dey. i lookin for fish oil tablet to buy rite now.
My stance is against racist supremacy.Lets make that clear.
My stance is also against historical bias.If you can condemn the nazi party for their actions, you must also condemn others that have impacted the world similarly.
My grandparents, possibly yours lived through the second world war.They had to collect food rations for their families because of a war that didn't have to concern them.Other British colonies faced more austere measures.

What you taking the fish oil for?

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » February 5th, 2022, 6:28 pm

timelapse wrote:
bamfo_dennis wrote:ok pallie well tanks 4 making your stance on social issues n race and genocide n ting public and noted. i still hope u making joke but you eh making it clear. but i gald u tellin we dis up front so we know what kinda person u really are hiding dey. i lookin for fish oil tablet to buy rite now.
My stance is against racist supremacy.Lets make that clear.
My stance is also against historical bias.If you can condemn the nazi party for their actions, you must also condemn others that have impacted the world similarly.
My grandparents, possibly yours lived through the second world war.They had to collect food rations for their families because of a war that didn't have to concern them.Other British colonies faced more austere measures.

What you taking the fish oil for?

Nope. You can feel strongly for a particular cause due to your own personal reasons. Don't need to take on ALL the causes.

0rb1tz
Street 2NR

Postby 0rb1tz » February 6th, 2022, 9:28 am

Protesters at an anti-vaccination rally at Toronto City Hall on November 13, 1919. (City of Toronto Archives, Fonds 1244, Item 2517.)

When smallpox hit Toronto a century ago, the city’s medical officer of health ordered a general vaccination — triggering protests, court cases, and dire warnings of mutilations, syphilis, and death.

Vaccination is vexation,
Smallpox is much worse;
The former leads to irritation,
The latter to the hearse.
– Poem published on the editorial page of the Globe, November 8, 1919.
https://www.tvo.org/article/stop-the-sl ... f-1919?amp

Does any of this sound familiar in 2021/2022? The same type of idiots, just a different time. Every country will always have them.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 6th, 2022, 2:59 pm

GiveSendGo is an alternative to gofundme and they already clocked 3M

Truckers in the US are attempting to start a Freedom Convoy but facebook clamping down.

Qubec cancelled their plans for an "unvaxxed tax" a few days ago.

Interested to see how this goes.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 6th, 2022, 7:48 pm

So Canadians dongosoro since then?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 8th, 2022, 1:47 am

A state of emergency has been declared in Ottawa. The city's mayor says, protests have gone 'out of control'. GoFundMe has blocked $10 million raised as donations for the protesters. Tesla CEO Elon Musk has slammed the platform for 'double standards'.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 8th, 2022, 1:50 am

^^^ So why de MC he ent fund dem?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » February 8th, 2022, 8:19 am

De Dragon wrote:^^^ So why de MC he ent fund dem?

He doesn't need to.
They are using GiveSendGo now and are up to $4.7m in donations.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 8th, 2022, 9:55 pm

and juss so... New Zealand

New Zealand Covid protest convoy jams streets near parliament

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/zealan ... 25077.html

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”