Forums

Ukraine Russia War

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: Ukraine Russia War

Postby sMASH » January 18th, 2023, 8:42 pm

War in this country? Once the don't mandate Mask and lock down after carnival, I good.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 19th, 2023, 9:47 am

timelapse wrote:I don't know who needs to hear this but facts
https://youtube.com/shorts/n3CN4AtBc5Y?feature=share

BRB.............................going and tell the Government to bring back home our UN ambassadors since most of the measures they vote on have no direct impact on us!!!!!

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 19th, 2023, 1:35 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:

BRB.............................going and tell the Government to bring back home our UN ambassadors since most of the measures they vote on have no direct impact on us!!!!!
Thats a UN ambassador.
They have influence.

Somehow I don't think you guys are UN ambassadors....

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 19th, 2023, 1:39 pm

timelapse wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

Thats a UN ambassador.
They have influence.

You really think TT voting on measures at the UN have any influence on what bigger countries do or don't do?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 19th, 2023, 2:45 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

Thats a UN ambassador.
They have influence.

You really think TT voting on measures at the UN have any influence on what bigger countries do or don't do?
Nope, but an official ambassador has at least some iota of real influence.
My point is, lewwe be real, all this talking about a conflict that has zero relevance to anyone in T&T getting all this set of discussion, while the government has waged war with the citizens of this country, criminals have waged war with the citizens of this country.
In short,mind allyuh business before studying a situation in Ukraine where nobody GAF about your 3rd world black man opinion.We have our own issues to deal with.
An analogy if you will allow.
Don't discuss how a premier league footballer miss a goal and you can't kick a football to save your life.Is just bump you bumping your gum

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 19th, 2023, 5:28 pm

timelapse wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

Thats a UN ambassador.
They have influence.

My point is, lewwe be real, all this talking about a conflict that has zero relevance to anyone in T&T getting all this set of discussion, while the government has waged war with the citizens of this country, criminals have waged war with the citizens of this country.
In short,mind allyuh business before studying a situation in Ukraine where nobody GAF about your 3rd world black man opinion.We have our own issues to deal with.
Don't discuss how a premier league footballer miss a goal and you can't kick a football to save your life.Is just bump you bumping your gum

Food is up. Fuel is up. World GDP is down. Risk of Sahara dust nuclear fallout is up. You are definitely affected.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 19th, 2023, 6:53 pm

adnj wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

Thats a UN ambassador.
They have influence.

Food is up. Fuel is up. World GDP is down. Risk of Sahara dust nuclear fallout is up. You are definitely affected.
Those things were already fvcked here before Ukraine situation and even before covid.Those things became a convenient scapegoat.Study what this sheitshow of a government is doing to the country.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 19th, 2023, 8:53 pm

timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

Thats a UN ambassador.
They have influence.

Those things were already fvcked here before Ukraine situation and even before covid.Those things became a convenient scapegoat.Study what this sheitshow of a government is doing to the country.

World GDP down. Grain and food oils up. Oil and natural gas up. Risk of nuclear war up. All since February 24.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 20th, 2023, 7:59 am

adnj wrote:
timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

Thats a UN ambassador.
They have influence.

World GDP down. Grain and food oils up. Oil and natural gas up. Risk of nuclear war up. All since February 24.
And you (not you personally) writing a thesis on a trinituner forum will affect this how exactly?This ain't Game of Thones bro,no amount of internet beatup will make the writers change the script.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 20th, 2023, 9:03 am

timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:
timelapse wrote:
adnj wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
Thats a UN ambassador.
They have influence.

And you (not you personally) writing a thesis on a trinituner forum will affect this how exactly?This ain't Game of Thones bro,no amount of internet beatup will make the writers change the script.
20221020_130701.jpg

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 20th, 2023, 11:15 am

^Neckbeards fret me.All that knowledge with no real power....

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 20th, 2023, 4:35 pm

China don't care, India don't care, Middle East don't care, Africa don't care, Polynesia don't care, South America don't care, Central America don't care.
Is only Europe and North America that care about what going on in Ukraine... And mostly is just the govts.

If the nrdstream wasn't bombed, Germany might have been negotiating with Russia... But they had been forced to find alternative.

Germany say they will send tanks when America send tanks. But America will send other arms instead, and when those get depleted then they will send the tanks.

Money money money money...
IMG_20230120_163039.jpg

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 20th, 2023, 6:27 pm

sMASH wrote:China don't care, India don't care, Middle East don't care, Africa don't care, Polynesia don't care, South America don't care, Central America don't care.
Is only Europe and North America that care about what going on in Ukraine... And mostly is just the govts.

If the nrdstream wasn't bombed, Germany might have been negotiating with Russia... But they had been forced to find alternative.

Germany say they will send tanks when America send tanks. But America will send other arms instead, and when those get depleted then they will send the tanks.

IMG_20230120_163039.jpg
No, you care

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 20th, 2023, 6:38 pm

Putin's goal is to wipe Ukraine off the face of the earth. He said this last year.

Putin’s Secret Attack Plan Would Be Ukrainian Nightmare
BACK FROM THE DEAD
Kyiv fears Russia has a plan to encircle Ukraine with a terrifying build-up of troops on three sides.

Anna Nemtsova
Updated Jan. 20, 2023 7:59AM ET

KYIV—Ukraine is braced for a major new offensive that could begin within weeks. One of President Zelensky’s key insiders told The Daily Beast that they expect a looming Russian move to encircle the country with a simultaneous attack on three fronts.

Rustem Umerov, a member of the team negotiating with Russia, said the Kremlin was preparing for a fresh advance which could begin as soon as February. The assault would come from the north, over the Belarusian border, from the Russian strongholds in the east of Ukraine, and from the south, where the Black Sea peninsula of Crimea was seized by Vladimir Putin’s forces in 2014 and nearby cities of Melitopol and Zaporizhzhia are now also under Russian control.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/putins-se ... -nightmare

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 20th, 2023, 8:32 pm

Check last year's news. That's the same plan from Feb 2022.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 21st, 2023, 2:20 pm

timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:China don't care, India don't care, Middle East don't care, Africa don't care, Polynesia don't care, South America don't care, Central America don't care.

IMG_20230120_163039.jpg
No, you care
But who is me? I iz nobody.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 21st, 2023, 4:14 pm

The White House on Friday announced new sanctions against the Wagner Group, Russia’s private military arm, and designated it as a significant transnational criminal organization.

“These actions recognize the transcontinental threat that Wagner poses, including through its ongoing pattern of serious criminal activity,” National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby said at a White House press briefing.

The additional sanctions and new designation come as Wagner, owned by Russian oligarch Yevgeny Prigozhin, has been working on expanding its military operation in Ukraine by raising funds to acquire new fighters and weapons. Russia has been increasingly relying on the military group amid heavy losses on the ground for its own troops in the country’s war on Ukraine, but the U.S. is seeing indications “that tensions between Wagner and the Russian Ministry of Defense are increasing,” Kirby said. Wagner and Prigozhin have been under U.S. sanctions for years.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/01/2 ... p-00078807

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 21st, 2023, 4:38 pm

sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:

IMG_20230120_163039.jpg
No, you care
But who is me? I iz nobody.
Exactly my point.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » January 21st, 2023, 4:49 pm

So what if it goes nuclear. That's not a big deal

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 21st, 2023, 5:23 pm

I want to think Russia might use nuclear inside their own borders.
The reason for telegraphing that they preparing their own cities for attacks.

Enough to shake up every ting and write history but not enough to force nato to step in.

Would be pretty cool.

Ukraine need a big weapons dump, but it might be the last big rally before the wind down.

Every body getting fed up of this. This nookie foot war just wearing down evry body economies with no real change happening.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » January 21st, 2023, 5:25 pm

It will wind down when the profit slides down

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 22nd, 2023, 6:21 am

matr1x wrote:So what if it goes nuclear. That's not a big deal
Can you prevent it from going nuclear?You must be somebody really important.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 22nd, 2023, 8:34 am

This how it gon be..

FB_IMG_1674390327829.jpg

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 22nd, 2023, 11:29 am

Back When America thought nazis were bad...
IMG_20230122_112806.jpg

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 22nd, 2023, 12:34 pm

sMASH wrote:Back When America thought nazis were bad...

If they weren't a designated FTO in the US, they can't be all bad. But Russia calls them an FTO

What is the Azov Regiment?
The Azov Regiment began as a paramilitary unit to fight against pro-Russian rebels in eastern Ukraine in 2014. It was later integrated into Ukraine's national guard.

The regiment initially drew fighters from far-right and ultra-nationalist circles, although its current members reject accusations of extremism.

In 2019, the US Congress came close to designating the regiment as a "terrorist organization" but eventually did not.

Still, for years, Azov has maintained contacts with far-right movements abroad, including in Germany.

Moscow has consistently cited Azov to back its claim that Ukraine is controlled by "neo-Nazis."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw.com ... a-62689651

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 22nd, 2023, 1:18 pm

Cause they saw an opportunity,

The deep state doesn't care about affiliations, just once u can further their agenda.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 22nd, 2023, 1:23 pm

America labeled Maduro a dictator and sanctioned them, even went so far to promote a puppet in the name of guaido.
Then when Maduro would better serve their interests, they put that dictatorship aside and threw guaido up the curb... Even talks about removing sanctions.

America was declaring Saudi Arabia a terrorist state fir the murder of kashogi, but put that to bed when they wanted to woo their support against putin.

America is a shameless, hypocritical, two tongued, opportunist, cravenous, evil colonizer state.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 22nd, 2023, 3:04 pm

Americans seem to be doing pretty well because of it, too. Not too many Americans overstaying their visa to live in sweet T&T, though.

And they have water pressure 24/7 in the US.

American government is working for American citizens.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 22nd, 2023, 3:13 pm

The rich, not the average Joe.

When they have to work at Amazon and take pee breaks in bottles or work in the trains with 3 unpaid sick leaves per year.... Then no.

The total wealth In a region is not a good indicator of how well the people are going, when that wealth is being concentrated upwards.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 22nd, 2023, 4:18 pm

Welcome to the world of geopolitics!!
sMASH wrote:America labeled Maduro a dictator and sanctioned them, even went so far to promote a puppet in the name of guaido.
Then when Maduro would better serve their interests, they put that dictatorship aside and threw guaido up the curb... Even talks about removing sanctions.

America was declaring Saudi Arabia a terrorist state fir the murder of kashogi, but put that to bed when they wanted to woo their support against putin.

America is a shameless, hypocritical, two tongued, opportunist, cravenous, evil colonizer state.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”