Forums

Ukraine Russia War

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: Ukraine Russia War

Postby sMASH » July 23rd, 2022, 9:36 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:who here seriously think russia will lose to ukraine?

I mean they not doing as they expected to do but losing to ukraine is far fetched.

ya hadda read back the beginning of this thread. it was said that ukraine forces is some of the best trained, training with NATO.

the problem is they not fiting 'ukraine'. they fighting nato and america, behind a ukraine mask.
russia arms will be getting consumed. they have to reach a check point to stop, otherwise they will run out.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 24th, 2022, 6:47 am

Russia will win the economic front.Lets face it, America broke af right now.All the sanctions by the west actually hurting the west more than it is hurting Russia.And Vlad knows it.They have been prepping for this for a long while now.Covid just made it convenient.This has me wondering if conspiracy theorists were pointing their finger in the wrong direction.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 24th, 2022, 7:06 am

timelapse wrote:Russia will win the economic front.Lets face it, America broke af right now.All the sanctions by the west actually hurting the west more than it is hurting Russia.And Vlad knows it.They have been prepping for this for a long while now.Covid just made it convenient.This has me wondering if conspiracy theorists were pointing their finger in the wrong direction.

not broke enough that they cant force another 20years campaign. they will jess print more money and force the inflation on the citizens. they coudl run up more debt with china, that china will be glad to hold.

things not going according to russias plans as much, but it not as bad as any one would have thought. i myself thought it would be more ruff, but i wasnt thinking that india, iran, china would have stepped up so much.

the eu cutting back thier purchases from russia IS a giant blow, but they licking up their own vomit to beg for gas UNTIL they can wean off properly is telling how badly off the eu economy would be without russian fossil. eu just decided to pay 20% (just making an example, not sure of the exact figure) for stuff they need. that cost will be deducted from spending in other areas. so overall they will suffer more, with no additional benefit, except the right to say, 'we stand with ukraine'

and, they will ahve to commit more to spending on NATO defense, so another avenue for their wealth to get soaked up with no tangible return. they incurring more costs with no real advancement to show.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » July 24th, 2022, 8:17 am

sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:Russia will win the economic front.Lets face it, America broke af right now.All the sanctions by the west actually hurting the west more than it is hurting Russia.And Vlad knows it.They have been prepping for this for a long while now.Covid just made it convenient.This has me wondering if conspiracy theorists were pointing their finger in the wrong direction.

not broke enough that they cant force another 20years campaign. they will jess print more money and force the inflation on the citizens. they coudl run up more debt with china, that china will be glad to hold.

things not going according to russias plans as much, but it not as bad as any one would have thought. i myself thought it would be more ruff, but i wasnt thinking that india, iran, china would have stepped up so much.

the eu cutting back thier purchases from russia IS a giant blow, but they licking up their own vomit to beg for gas UNTIL they can wean off properly is telling how badly off the eu economy would be without russian fossil. eu just decided to pay 20% (just making an example, not sure of the exact figure) for stuff they need. that cost will be deducted from spending in other areas. so overall they will suffer more, with no additional benefit, except the right to say, 'we stand with ukraine'

and, they will ahve to commit more to spending on NATO defense, so another avenue for their wealth to get soaked up with no tangible return. they incurring more costs with no real advancement to show.

Really? Then why has Russia made it illegal to print criticisms of their own leadership, refused to release the names of the Ukraine KIAs to their own families, restarted conscription, made it illegal to buy and hold foreign currency, made it illegal for private companies to publish financial data, ceased publishing national financial data each month, and have only published small sections of national financial data on only certain segments of economic activity on an ad hoc basis?

The economy in Russia must really be booming right now.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 24th, 2022, 8:38 am

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:

Really? Then why has Russia made it illegal to print criticisms of their own leadership, refused to release the names of the Ukraine KIAs to their own families, restarted conscription, made it illegal to buy and hold foreign currency, made it illegal for private companies to publish financial data, ceased publishing national financial data each month, and have only published small sections of national financial data on only certain segments of economic activity on an ad hoc basis?

The economy in Russia must really be booming right now.

russia always had a fair amount of dictatorship. nobody saying they is the bastions of free and fair.

all the others are economic. keeping the rubel in demand. ya hadda be a jackass to let people cash out into to other currencies and drop the demand for the rubel. u feel them is the EU to sanction thier fuel supplier, only to have to pay more for other supplies, but not even have other supplies?

ur looking at this as 'winning' needs to be in every single category, by a wide margin. all russia wants is the security of its borders and its people along the eastern ukraine regions. they ARE acheiving that, even if at great costs.

and this is no way near settled. all it takes is for NATO to step in, or even jsut a couple countries to not just send arms, but actually fight along side ukraine, and this ting just got a whole lot more tedious and expensive.
russia is winning against ukraine, but it cant win against ukrine +

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 24th, 2022, 8:55 am

https://rumble.com/v1ddygt-the-truth-ab ... n-cnn.html

do a lil ctrlc/v and see how the western countries going since 'standing with ukraine'

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 24th, 2022, 9:32 am

they gearsing up to get rid of elensky

https://rumble.com/v1ddylt-npr-turns-ag ... raine.html

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » July 24th, 2022, 12:46 pm

sMASH wrote:

"Slightly" off plan according to Smash.
20220724_124326.jpg
20220724_124325.jpg
20220724_124323.jpg
20220724_124321.jpg

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 24th, 2022, 1:13 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
sMASH wrote:

20220724_124321.jpg20220724_124323.jpg20220724_124325.jpg20220724_124326.jpg

did they set out to SAVE lives by starting that exercise? no, was to take and secure land. thats the cost of protecting thier supporters in another country.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » July 24th, 2022, 3:08 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
sMASH wrote:

20220724_124321.jpg
20220724_124323.jpg
20220724_124325.jpg
20220724_124326.jpg
Small island Trinitroller contrarians can read reading but they can't read writing. They can't see what's real. They just log on to fukkup some stuff.

No one knows what's going in Russia. But what we do know is that the Special Operation in Ukraine became the Regular Operation in Afghanistan 2.0.

What else happened after the invasion of Ukraine? More than half of the people in Donbas have fled. More than half of the Russian federal budget is in jeopardy. NATO is bigger. Ukraine is already an EU candidate. Russia went from near zero population growth to being one of the fastest shrinking populations in the world. And Europe has accelerated in becoming the most fossil energy independent region on the planet.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 24th, 2022, 3:13 pm

one good thing, europe will be resuming a lot of nuclear power production. that will be better for the world than wind and solar. and i have a solar powered house TOTALLY off grid.

https://youtu.be/hsuMW4yQT64

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » July 24th, 2022, 6:01 pm

sMASH wrote:one good thing, europe will be resuming a lot of nuclear power production. that will be better for the world than wind and solar. and i have a solar powered house TOTALLY off grid.
Totally off the grid?

Yeah, that's called squatting.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » July 24th, 2022, 6:16 pm

adnj wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
sMASH wrote:

20220724_124321.jpg20220724_124323.jpg20220724_124325.jpg20220724_124326.jpg
Small island Trinitroller contrarians can read reading but they can't read writing. They can't see what's real. They just log on to fukkup some stuff.

No one knows what's going in Russia. But what we do know is that the Special Operation in Ukraine became the Regular Operation in Afghanistan 2.0.

What else happened after the invasion of Ukraine? More than half of the people in Donbas have fled. More than half of the Russian federal budget is in jeopardy. NATO is bigger. Ukraine is already an EU candidate. Russia went from near zero population growth to being one of the fastest shrinking populations in the world. And Europe has accelerated in becoming the most fossil energy independent region on the planet.

Exactly, this was Russia's last grasp of remaining relavent and they failed stupendously.

Maybe argue this will happen to China, but I suspect the Chinese will fail (or maybe still succeed, but their demographic collapse could be catastrophic) far slower than Russia.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 25th, 2022, 5:18 am

^^

Ukraine belongs to Russia !

It's time Mr Actor President fly out .

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 25th, 2022, 6:16 pm

RedVEVO wrote:^^

Ukraine belongs to Russia !

It's time Mr Actor President fly out .
X30000.99

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 25th, 2022, 6:57 pm

Putin outclasses the west yet again!

Biden, Trump and Obama (many times lol) bow to the diminutive genius.

Only Bush can maybe hold his head up high, maybe.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » July 26th, 2022, 11:09 am

I remember reading somewhere over the weekend that the cost of the 6 rocket pod for the HIMARS is almost US$1m. Assuming Ukrainian HIMARS fires two pods per night and Ukraine currently has between 8 to 12 (of 16 that was pledged) that's US$16 to 24m per day on that platform alone. Almost a billion dollars for the month.

On the other hand Russia seems to be throwing everything including the kitchen sink at Ukraine so I can just imagine what their spend is. Their economy is fcuked for sure and no amount of commodity sales to China, India and the rest of the 3rd world can fix that.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 26th, 2022, 11:09 am

SuperiorMan wrote:Putin outclasses the west yet again!

Biden, Trump and Obama (many times lol) bow to the diminutive genius.

Only Bush can maybe hold his head up high, maybe.

Biden is US's worst War President to date .

He is the one responsible for War in Ukraine.

Trump sold arms to Saudi and left it alone .

Biden's SELLS billions of arms to Ukraine BUT encourages more war and mayhem.

Biden thinks he can conquer Putin.

Never ! :D

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 26th, 2022, 12:08 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:I remember reading somewhere over the weekend that the cost of the 6 rocket pod for the HIMARS is almost US$1m. Assuming Ukrainian HIMARS fires two pods per night and Ukraine currently has between 8 to 12 (of 16 that was pledged) that's US$16 to 24m per day on that platform alone. Almost a billion dollars for the month.

On the other hand Russia seems to be throwing everything including the kitchen sink at Ukraine so I can just imagine what their spend is. Their economy is fcuked for sure and no amount of commodity sales to China, India and the rest of the 3rd world can fix that.
Russia don't spend all its money on partying like idiot banana republics.Money tall

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » July 26th, 2022, 1:02 pm

Get ready for the new EU immigrants: Russian white collar workers.

What they found: The paper's results include sobering facts about the Russian economy.

"Russian imports have largely collapsed," the paper says — creating massive supply shortages and denying the country crucial parts and technologies."Russian domestic production has come to a complete standstill."Foreign companies that have left Russia account for 40% of Russian GDP, the author wrote, almost none of which is going to come back any time soon.

The conclusion: "Looking ahead, there is no path out of economic oblivion for Russia as long as the allied countries remain unified in maintaining and increasing sanctions pressure."

https://www.axios.com/2022/07/26/russia ... mic-impact

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 26th, 2022, 8:35 pm

adnj wrote:Get ready for the new EU immigrants: Russian white collar workers.

What they found: The paper's results include sobering facts about the Russian economy.

"Russian imports have largely collapsed," the paper says — creating massive supply shortages and denying the country crucial parts and technologies."Russian domestic production has come to a complete standstill."Foreign companies that have left Russia account for 40% of Russian GDP, the author wrote, almost none of which is going to come back any time soon.

The conclusion: "Looking ahead, there is no path out of economic oblivion for Russia as long as the allied countries remain unified in maintaining and increasing sanctions pressure."

Yale?
Isn't Yale American?
Sounds like wmd's all over again.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 26th, 2022, 9:18 pm

adnj wrote:Get ready for the new EU immigrants: Russian white collar workers.

I met a russian fedex driver today.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » July 26th, 2022, 9:18 pm

Business Retreats and Sanctions Are Crippling the Russian Economy
20 Jul 2022

As the Russian invasion of Ukraine enters into its fifth month, a common narrative has emerged that the unity of the world in standing up to Russia has somehow devolved into a “war of economic attrition which is taking its toll on the west”, given the supposed “resilience” and even “prosperity” of the Russian economy. This is simply untrue – and a reflection of widely held but factually incorrect misunderstandings over how the Russian economy is actually holding up amidst the exodus of over 1,000 global companies and international sanctions.

That these misunderstandings persist is not surprising. Since the invasion, the Kremlin’s economic releases have become increasingly cherry-picked, selectively tossing out unfavorable metrics while releasing only those that are more favorable. These Putin-selected statistics are then carelessly trumpeted across media and used by reams of well-meaning but careless experts in building out forecasts which are excessively, unrealistically favorable to the Kremlin.

Our team of experts, using private Russian language and unconventional data sources including high frequency consumer data, cross-channel checks, releases from Russia’s international trade partners, and data mining of complex shipping data, have released one of the first comprehensive economic analyses measuring Russian current economic activity five months into the invasion, and assessing Russia’s economic outlook.

From our analysis, it becomes clear: business retreats and sanctions are catastrophically crippling the Russian economy. We tackle a wide range of common misperceptions – and shed light on what is actually going on inside Russia, including:

- Russia’s strategic positioning as a commodities exporter has irrevocably deteriorated, as it now deals from a position of weakness with the loss of its erstwhile main markets, and faces steep challenges executing a “pivot to Asia” with non-fungible exports such as piped gas

- Despite some lingering leakiness, Russian imports have largely collapsed, and the country faces stark challenges securing crucial inputs, parts, and technology from hesitant trade partners, leading to widespread supply shortages within its domestic economy

- Despite Putin’s delusions of self-sufficiency and import substitution, Russian domestic production has come to a complete standstill with no capacity to replace lost businesses, products and talent; the hollowing out of Russia’s domestic innovation and production base has led to soaring prices and consumer angst

- As a result of the business retreat, Russia has lost companies representing ~40% of its GDP, reversing nearly all of three decades’ worth of foreign investment and buttressing unprecedented simultaneous capital and population flight in a mass exodus of Russia’s economic base

- Putin is resorting to patently unsustainable, dramatic fiscal and monetary intervention to smooth over these structural economic weaknesses, which has already sent his government budget into deficit for the first time in years and drained his foreign reserves even with high energy prices – and Kremlin finances are in much, much more dire straits than conventionally understood

- Russian domestic financial markets, as an indicator of both present conditions and future outlook, are the worst performing markets in the entire world this year despite strict capital controls, and have priced in sustained, persistent weakness within the economy with liquidity and credit contracting – in addition to Russia being substantively cut off from international financial markets, limiting its ability to tap into pools of capital needed for the revitalization of its crippled economy

Looking ahead, there is no path out of economic oblivion for Russia as long as the allied countries remain unified in maintaining and increasing sanctions pressure against Russia, and The Kyiv School of Economics and McFaul-Yermak Working Group have led the way in proposing additional sanctions measures.

Defeatist headlines arguing that Russia’s economy has bounced back are simply not factual - the facts are that, by any metric and on any level, the Russian economy is reeling, and now is not the time to step on the brakes.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm ... id=4167193

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 26th, 2022, 9:20 pm

adnj wrote:Business Retreats and Sanctions Are Crippling the Russian Economy
20 Jul 2022

As the Russian invasion of Ukraine enters into its fifth month, a common narrative has emerged that the unity of the world in standing up to Russia has somehow devolved into a “war of economic attrition which is taking its toll on the west”, given the supposed “resilience” and even “prosperity” of the Russian economy. This is simply untrue – and a reflection of widely held but factually incorrect misunderstandings over how the Russian economy is actually holding up amidst the exodus of over 1,000 global companies and international sanctions.

That these misunderstandings persist is not surprising. Since the invasion, the Kremlin’s economic releases have become increasingly cherry-picked, selectively tossing out unfavorable metrics while releasing only those that are more favorable. These Putin-selected statistics are then carelessly trumpeted across media and used by reams of well-meaning but careless experts in building out forecasts which are excessively, unrealistically favorable to the Kremlin.

Our team of experts, using private Russian language and unconventional data sources including high frequency consumer data, cross-channel checks, releases from Russia’s international trade partners, and data mining of complex shipping data, have released one of the first comprehensive economic analyses measuring Russian current economic activity five months into the invasion, and assessing Russia’s economic outlook.

From our analysis, it becomes clear: business retreats and sanctions are catastrophically crippling the Russian economy. We tackle a wide range of common misperceptions – and shed light on what is actually going on inside Russia, including:

- Russia’s strategic positioning as a commodities exporter has irrevocably deteriorated, as it now deals from a position of weakness with the loss of its erstwhile main markets, and faces steep challenges executing a “pivot to Asia” with non-fungible exports such as piped gas

- Despite some lingering leakiness, Russian imports have largely collapsed, and the country faces stark challenges securing crucial inputs, parts, and technology from hesitant trade partners, leading to widespread supply shortages within its domestic economy

- Despite Putin’s delusions of self-sufficiency and import substitution, Russian domestic production has come to a complete standstill with no capacity to replace lost businesses, products and talent; the hollowing out of Russia’s domestic innovation and production base has led to soaring prices and consumer angst

- As a result of the business retreat, Russia has lost companies representing ~40% of its GDP, reversing nearly all of three decades’ worth of foreign investment and buttressing unprecedented simultaneous capital and population flight in a mass exodus of Russia’s economic base

- Putin is resorting to patently unsustainable, dramatic fiscal and monetary intervention to smooth over these structural economic weaknesses, which has already sent his government budget into deficit for the first time in years and drained his foreign reserves even with high energy prices – and Kremlin finances are in much, much more dire straits than conventionally understood

- Russian domestic financial markets, as an indicator of both present conditions and future outlook, are the worst performing markets in the entire world this year despite strict capital controls, and have priced in sustained, persistent weakness within the economy with liquidity and credit contracting – in addition to Russia being substantively cut off from international financial markets, limiting its ability to tap into pools of capital needed for the revitalization of its crippled economy

Looking ahead, there is no path out of economic oblivion for Russia as long as the allied countries remain unified in maintaining and increasing sanctions pressure against Russia, and The Kyiv School of Economics and McFaul-Yermak Working Group have led the way in proposing additional sanctions measures.

Defeatist headlines arguing that Russia’s economy has bounced back are simply not factual - the facts are that, by any metric and on any level, the Russian economy is reeling, and now is not the time to step on the brakes.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm ... id=4167193
They also said Hillary would win against trump.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 26th, 2022, 9:21 pm

So if Putin takes Kyiv....what you all think would happen to the russian economy?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 27th, 2022, 8:38 am

SuperiorMan wrote:So if Putin takes Kyiv....what you all think would happen to the russian economy?
They would have to ration gas for heat this wint... Oh wait, no. Wrong losing side.
My bad... Carry on.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » July 27th, 2022, 8:44 am

So if the mighty US$ dollar finally gets replaced by a new currency worldwide, shouldnt Trinidad try and unpeg itself from the currency? What will this mean for us in the long term?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » July 27th, 2022, 11:15 am

PBS Correspondent Simon Ostrovsky did a report from Mykolaiv (https://twitter.com/SimonOstrovsky/stat ... 9606106112)

Dozens of Ukrainian troops died in a July 17 Russian missile strike on Mykolaiv, unconfirmed by Ukraine’s military.
While much reporting lately has focused on the havoc American HIMARS missiles are surely causing to Russian forces, Russia’s own barrage of missile attacks against Ukraine appears to be well targeted and very damaging not just to civilians, but also to its war effort. Up to 40 soldiers died in a single strike on a series of warehouses, a volunteer rescue worker told me. The toll could be as high as 50, according to another source. We’re reporting this incident for the first time and it illustrates Ukraine’s desperate need for air defense.

Both Ukraine and Russia do not routinely disclose their losses. In Ukraine however, this policy works at cross purposes with its goal of convincing allies and their publics of the need for more shipments of arms. It may be seen as an issue of morale here. I often hear of outdated Russian rockets missing their targets but from what I saw in Mykolaiv, not only is Russia getting accurate coordinates for secret bases and supply dumps but they are hitting their marks. Mykolaiv region was hit with 129 missiles in two weeks. It’s scary
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/russi ... m-the-west

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 29th, 2022, 5:16 pm

Europe's energy panic begins: Spain tells workers to take off their TIES to save electricity, Hanover switches off hot water while German and Austrian cities turn off lights and Oktoberfest faces axe

By CHRIS PLEASANCE FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 16:44 BST, 29 July 2022

EU states are desperately trying to find ways to cut their energy use before winter arrives, after Russia began throttling gas supplies to the continent.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... l-off.html

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 29th, 2022, 9:09 pm

Ukraine blew up a bridge with the himars that Russia needed to keep connected to crimea. Big blow and big win for Ukraine.

Also Ukraine...
Screenshot_2022-07-29-21-05-30-012_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”