Forums

Gary Griffith says he wants to run for Prime Minister

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Gary Griffith says he wants to run for Prime Minister

Postby VexXx Dogg » May 4th, 2022, 4:58 pm

Gary, PDP and PEA racing to the bottom of the barrel?

Hard to deviate the pendulum that swings between UNC and PNM.

BUT if I see any third party in my voter slip I might give them the vote. Except for Jack and Phillip.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 12th, 2022, 10:57 am

mama oye...

Introducing the Director Communications of the National Transformation Alliance and Member of the National Governance Team, Mr. Errol Fabien.

Mr. Fabien is an Actor, Writer, Producer, Director for stage, radio and television, and a Media Manager.

The Director Communications is responsible for ensuring the NTA’s vision, mission and policies align strategically with the NTA’s corporate identity and brand ethos to effectively connect with the NTA’s target audiences.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 12th, 2022, 11:00 am

The_Honourable wrote:mama oye...

Introducing the Director Communications of the National Transformation Alliance and Member of the National Governance Team, Mr. Errol Fabien.

Mr. Fabien is an Actor, Writer, Producer, Director for stage, radio and television, and a Media Manager.

The Director Communications is responsible for ensuring the NTA’s vision, mission and policies align strategically with the NTA’s corporate identity and brand ethos to effectively connect with the NTA’s target audiences.

Didn't he lose his deposit in the last elections as an independent, when will he learn lol

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 12th, 2022, 11:11 am

at least he isnt complaining and doing nothing about it *shrug

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 12th, 2022, 11:16 am

Get real Errol couldn't even manage Gayelle , he coming into politics to manage the treasury lol sure politricks at it again

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 12th, 2022, 11:47 am

nah low d man on gayelle , locals who love local culture didnt support their own thing

we all know is yellow n red til we dead but at least somebody making a try instead of others who does only talk ...

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 12th, 2022, 11:54 am

Rovin wrote:nah low d man on gayelle , locals who love local culture didnt support their own thing

we all know is yellow n red til we dead but at least somebody making a try instead of others who does only talk ...

well put.

it seems some people sit on proverbial high chairs from their keyboards and figure their opinion is a fact.

yo ho ho a sufferer's life for thee

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 12th, 2022, 11:57 am

well jes to clarify i wasnt referring to hover11 but alot of political commentators all over d web ...

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 12th, 2022, 12:24 pm

Rovin wrote:nah low d man on gayelle , locals who love local culture didnt support their own thing

management is understanding ur customers too. if he try, and didnt see the support but continued to push tru, then that is failure management. if he wrapped up when he saw it wasnt making sense, then at least he did the BEST he could.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » August 12th, 2022, 12:51 pm

sMASH wrote:

management is understanding ur customers too. if he try, and didnt see the support but continued to push tru, then that is failure management. if he wrapped up when he saw it wasnt making sense, then at least he did the BEST he could.

Not to mention he was pumped full of donations from public entities and still failed. Taxpayers money down the drain.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 12th, 2022, 12:56 pm

Gayelle aside he almost lost his home which was on the same premises, he was evicted in the year of the pandemic due to such, yes the gofundme saved him. However my problem lies where he could not even manage his own personal finances because errol is not no newcomer he in this years now , how you end up in that predicament. Sorry he isn't someone I would let near the treasury. In a year where many were jobless and stressed out a gofund me was made for him when there were more deserving of such.

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » August 12th, 2022, 2:11 pm

Errol Fabian??

Didn't he have to set up a gofundme or something so to prevent the banks from foreclosing on his home??
Do I really want someone who can't manage his own business to manage mine???

And isn't he a rabid anti-vaxxer, anti-masker? Telling ppl vaccine is poison etc etc.

Look rock so yes Fabian
Last edited by dogg on August 12th, 2022, 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » August 12th, 2022, 2:48 pm

GG seems to be scraping up candidates to make a full slate. Reminds me of the old team unity with Ramesh who chose a half crazy shop proprietor from near trinizuela sando to run for the area in 2001. Man got two votes. His own family didn't vote for him lol. GG won't be that bad but expect a lot of lost deposits

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 12th, 2022, 2:49 pm

allyuh even think they winning ?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 12th, 2022, 2:56 pm

pugboy wrote:allyuh even think they winning ?
Not a seat...GG hadda make up his mind whether he wants to be prime Minister , MP or COP , you can't serve two masters

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » August 12th, 2022, 3:02 pm

pugboy wrote:allyuh even think they winning ?

Dem not even winning sympathy.

This is PNM country til Kamla dies. Cuz is only then she'll give up leadership and give the UNC a chance.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 12th, 2022, 3:07 pm

PEP eh even stand ah chance

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 12th, 2022, 3:52 pm

and for sure they holding a card to muddy him wet ful etc when the time is right

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 12th, 2022, 4:46 pm

alfa wrote:GG seems to be scraping up candidates to make a full slate. Reminds me of the old team unity with Ramesh who chose a half crazy shop proprietor from near trinizuela sando to run for the area in 2001. Man got two votes. His own family didn't vote for him lol. GG won't be that bad but expect a lot of lost deposits

Yuh mean NORMAN :lol:

His shop on the corner by San Fernando Street behind Carlton Center. His team unity campaign was just the posters on his shop and giving out flyers to customers. No canvassing... nothing :lol:

He's not a bad fella but I use to avoid the shop because when you want to buy something in peace, is always some long conversation he want to keep you in. Wife died a decade ago, his son is also mental sitting around the same shop which closed down a few years ago. Yes the derelict white van still park up in front.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 12th, 2022, 4:58 pm

it not so easy to find proper ppl to go up for a variety of reasons and usually it’s the ppl with skeletons who go up because they have nothing else to lose

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 12th, 2022, 5:20 pm

If GG was serious he would have had a coalition with Mikaela panday but ego gets in the way

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » August 12th, 2022, 5:36 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
alfa wrote:GG seems to be scraping up candidates to make a full slate. Reminds me of the old team unity with Ramesh who chose a half crazy shop proprietor from near trinizuela sando to run for the area in 2001. Man got two votes. His own family didn't vote for him lol. GG won't be that bad but expect a lot of lost deposits

His shop on the corner by San Fernando Street behind Carlton Center. His team unity campaign was just the posters on his shop and giving out flyers to customers. No canvassing... nothing :lol:

He's not a bad fella but I use to avoid the shop because when you want to buy something in peace, is always some long conversation he want to keep you in. Wife died a decade ago, his son is also mental sitting around the same shop which closed down a few years ago. Yes the derelict white van still park up in front.

Dais the man self aka Freddy :D like you went to school trinizuela to. I haven't been there in a decade but used to avoid the shop because of the ghetto youths on the street. Same mental soon launched some stones say the school only to get arrested and released same day lol. Good times good times

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » August 12th, 2022, 5:46 pm

alfa wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:

Dais the man self aka Freddy :D like you went to school trinizuela to. I haven't been there in a decade but used to avoid the shop because of the ghetto youths on the street. Same mental soon launched some stones say the school only to get arrested and released same day lol. Good times good times

That’s the name I know him by ‘Freddy’. He used to worry me sometimes, very ‘queer’ individual. Scotty and Piggot

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » August 12th, 2022, 5:57 pm

matix wrote:
alfa wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:

That’s the name I know him by ‘Freddy’. He used to worry me sometimes, very ‘queer’ individual. Scotty and Piggot

:D :D laaad real alumni in the dance

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 13th, 2022, 1:03 pm

Looks like cookeen is back on the menu...

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 13th, 2022, 1:05 pm

hover11 wrote:If GG was serious he would have had a coalition with Mikaela panday but ego gets in the way
Nobody takes makela srs, not even she fadda..

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 13th, 2022, 1:11 pm

sMASH wrote:
hover11 wrote:If GG was serious he would have had a coalition with Mikaela panday but ego gets in the way
Honestly I quicker give a young person my vote than these fossils, I giving the fossils my vote and expecting change, yet I have yet to see the change

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 13th, 2022, 6:15 pm

sMASH wrote:

Mickaela's home is the UNC as a future party leader. Other than to that, she would not be taken seriously.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » August 14th, 2022, 3:00 am

Errol coulda shave he mc ears. Ting distracting

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 14th, 2022, 9:51 am

j.o.e wrote:Errol coulda shave he mc ears. Ting distracting
Errol and Fozzy Bear is the same person...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”