TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Progressive Democratic Patriots (PDP)... gone thru already?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Progressive Democratic Patriots (PDP) land in Trinidad

Postby hover11 » May 2nd, 2022, 2:03 pm

Rovin wrote:whats wrong with suzutte though , am i missing something yall know about ? ...
Don't study them they rather vote for the same old farts that leading us to sweet economic destruction :S

Ripe Chenette
Sweet on this forum

Postby Ripe Chenette » May 2nd, 2022, 2:32 pm

Hope allyuh have some popcorn ready, the real pappyshow now start!

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 2nd, 2022, 5:10 pm

Rovin wrote:whats wrong with suzutte though , am i missing something yall know about ? ...
She hates indos and worse yet hindus.
You shoulda read her posts before they got taken down

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 2nd, 2022, 6:24 pm

timelapse wrote:Sharon is a weirdo.Somehow she turned white by marriage and hates indos ever since.PNM is the best place for her.I want to see PDP vs PNM.Take racism out of the equation, and PNM resorts to personal slander attacks.I want Duke to turn this sheithole political arena into Wakanda.UNC should just spectate next rounds and let PDP go toe to toe with PNM on a fair playing field.
Hear d ting, now more Dan ever cause the brain cells high on lefff foot ritttte foot.
They will not vote any other party for fear of splitting the vote, and letting unc have a chance of putting injun/hindu in power.

Long time u might get a policy abstain from the poles, hence a nar, unc, pp one single overs each.
But now, to heck with policy and performance, is ALL LEFFF FOOT RITTTTE FOOT ON DECK! WE NEED TO HOLD BACK THE ENEMY.

Last election, they didn't vote policy or performance at ALLL. Was pure identity.
This time is identity and not giving nobody even a sniff.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 2nd, 2022, 7:11 pm

Once Laventille is freed Trinidad will be saved from the evils of the red government..

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » May 2nd, 2022, 7:25 pm

PDP > PEP

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 2nd, 2022, 7:35 pm

timelapse wrote:
Politics has its own morals.

Anything is anything is anything.

agent007
punchin NOS

Progressive Democratic Patriots (PDP) land in Trinidad

Postby agent007 » May 2nd, 2022, 9:06 pm

History tends to repeat itself especially when all the ingredients are there to bubble the same pot.

After 30 years, the NAR made history in 1986 by defeating the PNM. How did the NAR manage to do this? They needed most major opposing forces to consolidate. Big opposing names to the PNM were names like Karl Hudson-Phillips, Lloyd Best and of course ANR Robinson.

When you have a tribal thinking electorate, our African brothers and sisters trusted these gentlemen and thus PNM lost a lot of typical support.

By 1991, the NAR split caused (amongst other things) them to lose back to the PNM. By this time the ULF, Club88 and DLP crew all went under the UNC banner at least most of them.

By 1995, the NAR lost all of Trinidad but kept Tobago and we know what took place here. The NAR alliance with UNC allowed them to form a government.

In 2000, a clear cut win for the UNC came and NAR still hung on to 1 Tobago seat.

2001 saw a tie between UNC and PNM thus reducing NAR to irrelevance. It was argued that if it wasn’t for Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj, Trevor Sudama and Ralph Maraj, the UNC could have clipped the PNM to gain the majority.

Unfortunately for Mr. Panday, his former alliance colleague (Mr. Robinson) picked Mr. Manning for Prime Minister under “moral and spiritual” values.

Some say, Mr. Robinson already helped Mr. Panday back in 1995 so he chose Mr. Manning and the PNM on that occasion to balance things off. Some also say, the PNM failed to unseat the incumbent and even lacked the majority of votes too, but it doesn’t seem that there was any legal recourse in this act by Mr. Robinson in his capacity as President.

In 2010, as a result of a Partnership with the COP, MSJ and NJAC, the UNC formed a government because TOP took Tobago the same way NAR did back in 1995.

Today, we have the same PNM and UNC but I see the successor to the NAR in the current PDP. It could have been TOP but Jack blew it. PEP and NTA come like the successors to COP, ILP, Team Unity and to some extent the NAR.

With PDP riding the 1995 and 2010 wave we’ve seen with NAR and TOP including their most recent victory last year, I’ve come to expect that in 2025, those 2 Tobago seats would be 2 less for the PNM.

One thing about Tobago people, once they throw their support behind you, they would be loyal but the minute you take them for granted and feel that you can treat them the same way as Laventille residents get treated then they are empowered to the extent whereby they will mash you up on Election Day and that is what Tobago people are doing with the PNM currently.

As for Trinidad, not even NJAC or the greats in Mr. Hudson-Phillips, Mr. Best or Dr. Job, Dr. Griffith and Mr. Peters etc being strong influencers of the African vote could have moved Laventille entirely away from the PNM.

If Duke can do it in 2025, there must be a coalition government to topple the PNM because the UNC, PEP or NTA cannot do it and as for the smaller parties, all of them are now irrelevant.

If Duke, Griffith and Alexander can take some Diego Martin and some POS/St. Ann’s seats then whichever party grabs those will hold the trump card in possibly being the key in a coalition government. The UNC will have no choice but to partner up again.

If PDP, NTA, PEP and UNC amongst other pockets of noise making parties out there feel that they can enter 2025 on their own strength then they all lie.

Do I see these parties as a collective threat to the PNM? Yes. Do I see them currently as threats? The answer is a luke warm no.

If UNC can grab up say St. Joseph and or a San Fernando seat in addition to retaining the current 19 then they are safe for 2025. That way, they can coast on Duke and say they don’t need him for a coalition. The upsetter is PDP and PEP. If they both take 1 or 2 west seats then they are essentially guaranteeing a PNM lose in 2025 and can therefore help UNC’s position.

Right now, I don’t see anything coming out of NTA or PEP. PDP may very well take Tobago thus reducing PNM to 20 and if the split vote helps UNC regain St. Joseph and at least 1 San Fernando seat then they safe.

I expect plenty bacchanal to hit the media between now and the next GE so as someone rightfully indicated above, make sure the popcorn ready, it’s going to be a show.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 3rd, 2022, 1:22 am

agent007 wrote:History tends to repeat itself especially when all the ingredients are there to bubble the same pot.

After 30 years, the NAR made history in 1986 by defeating the PNM. How did the NAR manage to do this? They needed most major opposing forces to consolidate. Big opposing names to the PNM were names like Karl Hudson-Phillips, Lloyd Best and of course ANR Robinson.

When you have a tribal thinking electorate, our African brothers and sisters trusted these gentlemen and thus PNM lost a lot of typical support.

By 1991, the NAR split caused (amongst other things) them to lose back to the PNM. By this time the ULF, Club88 and DLP crew all went under the UNC banner at least most of them.

By 1995, the NAR lost all of Trinidad but kept Tobago and we know what took place here. The NAR alliance with UNC allowed them to form a government.

In 2000, a clear cut win for the UNC came and NAR still hung on to 1 Tobago seat.

2001 saw a tie between UNC and PNM thus reducing NAR to irrelevance. It was argued that if it wasn’t for Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj, Trevor Sudama and Ralph Maraj, the UNC could have clipped the PNM to gain the majority.

Unfortunately for Mr. Panday, his former alliance colleague (Mr. Robinson) picked Mr. Manning for Prime Minister under “moral and spiritual” values.

Some say, Mr. Robinson already helped Mr. Panday back in 1995 so he chose Mr. Manning and the PNM on that occasion to balance things off. Some also say, the PNM failed to unseat the incumbent and even lacked the majority of votes too, but it doesn’t seem that there was any legal recourse in this act by Mr. Robinson in his capacity as President.

In 2010, as a result of a Partnership with the COP, MSJ and NJAC, the UNC formed a government because TOP took Tobago the same way NAR did back in 1995.

Today, we have the same PNM and UNC but I see the successor to the NAR in the current PDP. It could have been TOP but Jack blew it. PEP and NTA come like the successors to COP, ILP, Team Unity and to some extent the NAR.

With PDP riding the 1995 and 2010 wave we’ve seen with NAR and TOP including their most recent victory last year, I’ve come to expect that in 2025, those 2 Tobago seats would be 2 less for the PNM.

One thing about Tobago people, once they throw their support behind you, they would be loyal but the minute you take them for granted and feel that you can treat them the same way as Laventille residents get treated then they are empowered to the extent whereby they will mash you up on Election Day and that is what Tobago people are doing with the PNM currently.

As for Trinidad, not even NJAC or the greats in Mr. Hudson-Phillips, Mr. Best or Dr. Job, Dr. Griffith and Mr. Peters etc being strong influencers of the African vote could have moved Laventille entirely away from the PNM.

If Duke can do it in 2025, there must be a coalition government to topple the PNM because the UNC, PEP or NTA cannot do it and as for the smaller parties, all of them are now irrelevant.

If Duke, Griffith and Alexander can take some Diego Martin and some POS/St. Ann’s seats then whichever party grabs those will hold the trump card in possibly being the key in a coalition government. The UNC will have no choice but to partner up again.

If PDP, NTA, PEP and UNC amongst other pockets of noise making parties out there feel that they can enter 2025 on their own strength then they all lie.

Do I see these parties as a collective threat to the PNM? Yes. Do I see them currently as threats? The answer is a luke warm no.

If UNC can grab up say St. Joseph and or a San Fernando seat in addition to retaining the current 19 then they are safe for 2025. That way, they can coast on Duke and say they don’t need him for a coalition. The upsetter is PDP and PEP. If they both take 1 or 2 west seats then they are essentially guaranteeing a PNM lose in 2025 and can therefore help UNC’s position.

Right now, I don’t see anything coming out of NTA or PEP. PDP may very well take Tobago thus reducing PNM to 20 and if the split vote helps UNC regain St. Joseph and at least 1 San Fernando seat then they safe.

I expect plenty bacchanal to hit the media between now and the next GE so as someone rightfully indicated above, make sure the popcorn ready, it’s going to be a show.

Remember Tobago don't have that afro vs indo dynamic even though the pnm fought hard to introduce this onto the PDP. It didn't work hence why pnm got obliterated in the THA elections.

NAR won not only because of opposing forces, afro-trinidadians was virtually in full control of politics at the governmental level so it was easier back then for an afro-trinidadian to get behind an alternative party with a black man at the helm. When Panday became PM in 1995, it was only then indo-trinidadians felt legitimized into T&T politics. Once that happened, the afro vs indo dynamic took mainstage because now, PNM was the only "black man" party and UNC was the only "indian party".

Since then, most afro-trinidadians haven't moved away from the pnm. Those who did either voted for another party or didn't vote at all. Indo-trinidadians have explored 3rd parties and are willing to give them a chance but unfortunately, it splits the indo-vote and gives pnm the win.

The indo-vote is going to be split again like in 2007 because Kamla not moving. The difference in 2025 is that there is a strong case that the PDP is going to split the afro-vote for the first time since the NAR. PNM safe seats are not safe anymore, that is why the PDP targeted the East-West Corridor first and their party color shifting between green and black. Also, the staunch eric willians pnm till ah dead crew who held back the safe seats from progressing have mostly died off. That is why i said earlier that the opposition against Duke and the PDP by the pnm is going to be viscous. Even if the pnm buss files against kamla and the unc, the electorate can still go and vote for the PDP. Many pnmites are hoping that Duke gets convicted of that rape charge before 2025.

PEP and the NTA are much better off running for just one seat. Gary could pull off one of the Diego Martin seats but I can't see Phillip winning a seat. Phillip is actually much better off as a pressure group than a political party.

PDP should run a fully independent campaign targeting all 41 seats. If they play this right, PDP may not need to form a coalition since all they need is 21 seats. The tobago two seats in the bag already so down just to 19. If the unimaginable happens, PDP might take all the pnm seats and kick the pnm out of Parliament for the first time since independence. Unlikely but possible.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 3rd, 2022, 6:19 am

My 2 cents on this PDP/NTA thing......

Scenario1:Providing a lot of ground work is done by the PDP, they can win 1 may be 2 of the seats belonging to the PNM while NTA take some votes(no seats) thus causing a unc win

Scenario 2: there is a split in votes in key areas between unc/nta/pdp....which automatically translates to a pnm victory

Scenario 3: a coalition between pdp/nta/unc is highly unlikely as the respective "leaders" have over inflated egos. If it does happen, that party will implode in no time.

Let's see how the results look in the next local election and we'd be able to better analyze the scene

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 3rd, 2022, 7:27 am

Any stronghold red seat taken away is a Victory and upliftment for Trinidad .

Does not matter which party wins a red seat.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 3rd, 2022, 12:11 pm

kamla jes like panday in his time dont know when is time to quit & let somebody else lead, she done lost how many elections - its clear ppl dont want u anymore but all her cronies still propping her up thinking she will come back as PM hoping they will win in default of hardship rowdy have everybody under & nothing in d country improving but only getting worst

besides d mess she allowed\happened under her watch her name got tainted so much by d pee nm propaganda that non unc voters will never stain their finger for she\unc doh mind they ketching dmc under d pee nm - they blatantly say it on fb

nobody gonna team up with unc once she is d leader & also unc dont want to link with others ... in d end, all man for themselves, everybody want to be leader\pm & they rather fight up on their own & go down sinking

race has always been a large part of how trinis vote so no need for me to post about that ...

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 3rd, 2022, 12:15 pm

timelapse wrote:

i dont waste my life looking for political posts but its been a while maybe 6mths or more i have seen a post by her - i see what ppl put up so maybe ppl not sharing it or she hardly posts much anymore so i myself havent seen stuff like what u saying ... :|

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 3rd, 2022, 12:30 pm

Rovin wrote:
timelapse wrote:

i dont waste my life looking for political posts but its been a while maybe 6mths or more i have seen a post by her - i see what ppl put up so maybe ppl not sharing it or she hardly posts much anymore so i myself havent seen stuff like what u saying ... :|

Yes she made some derogatory posts about indos a while back....remember ppl kicking up a fuss. Not sure what it was she said exactly.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » May 3rd, 2022, 12:37 pm

Not knocking anyone but these new faces with the exception of Gary and Watson what do they do privately? Career wise etc…. This is not an attack I honestly don’t know Suzette etc from anywhere other than online rants

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 3rd, 2022, 12:44 pm

j.o.e wrote:Not knocking anyone but these new faces with the exception of Gary and Watson what do they do privately? Career wise etc…. This is not an attack I honestly don’t know Suzette etc from anywhere other than online rants
You all keep asking for new parties, change the leadership, younger folk ect and now you come up with bullshitt

You are really just full of Shitt

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » May 3rd, 2022, 2:08 pm

zoom rader wrote:
j.o.e wrote:Not knocking anyone but these new faces with the exception of Gary and Watson what do they do privately? Career wise etc…. This is not an attack I honestly don’t know Suzette etc from anywhere other than online rants
You all keep asking for new parties, change the leadership, younger folk ect and now you come up with bullshitt

You gonna tell me what they do for a living? That’s all I asked …. Is it ok to ask?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 3rd, 2022, 2:10 pm

Google it na Joe.
You would see her qualifications and the list of businesses and why she get into activism

Her husband was lions club chairman and she realize how much people were suffering and how hard it was to get government help etc

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 3rd, 2022, 2:11 pm

NEWS

Dookeran: PDP, NTA must escape third-party label

YVONNE WEBB 11 HRS AGO[https://newsday]Gary Griffith -

FORMER political leader of the Congress of the People (COP) Winston Dookeran said the third-force label being attached to political parties that are seeking to make their foray into the national political landscape gives them no chance of evolving into political governance.

What is needed he said, is a first party and unless the two recently-launched entities become that first force, they will face the same fate the COP did.

“It doesn’t even point to who is in charge, who is running it, because of the definition the media places, they have no chance. A third party in the electoral context in which they (media) have defined it, will have no chance with the two dominant parties being what they are.”

From the perspective of someone who founded the COP, Dookeran was asked to comment on the announcement by former police commissioner Gary Griffith of his decision to start the National Transformation Alliance (NTA) and Watson’s Duke Progressive Democratic Patriot’s (PDP) entry into Trinidad politics.

[https://newsday]Winston Dookeran -

The former finance and foreign affairs minister would have served with Griffith in the cabinet of former prime minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar.

“When I got involved in the COP, it was seen in the eyes of the media, to our detriment, as a third party. We argued on the platform we were not the third party, that we were in fact the first party in the context of our policy, our vision and our values, etc.

“What this country needed was a first party because a third party meant you had two existing parties which you have to come between. A first party means you have to absorb both parties in the process of giving an alternative.”

It is no wonder, he said, when the COP contested on its own, the 2007 general election, without a coalition, it was able to come in second in 22 seats.

“A point that has been overlooked often, that we ran second in 22 seats, because we were there then in 2007, viewing ourselves as the first party.”

He said a big challenge facing the politics today, is how to create a first party.

“I think the media rush to try to talk about third parties, is simply to keep an old dogma intact. On the issue relating to my own experience and the need to find a first party, how you define and how you break them out is not an easy task, but it is a task that is required.

“I think it is unfortunate that people define these things as third parties, because by definition they mean they have no chance.”

As part of the political process, there will be a continuing search by bodies like the NTA and PDP for some kind of resolution out of this fragmented political situation in TT

[https://newsday]Watson Duke -

“Both Mr Duke and Mr Griffith are really part of that fragmented process. It is a natural phenomenon. Where it will lead to, I have no idea at this point.

“Unless it rises to become the first party it will face the same fate as we (COP) had, coming second in 22 seats but first in none.”

Dookeran said he has no advice to give Griffith or Duke, but commended those who were showing interest and doing what they had to do to improve TT’s politics.

Griffith riding on his popularity as the former top cop, Dookeran said, is important and a good point to exploit, but he will have to go beyond that – to trust.

To capture the imagination and cause a shift from the dogma of how politics is analysed in TT, he said, will take a lot more that what has been done so far.

“Trust is a deeper phenomenon that this country is desirous of getting, but popularity is clearly a great start to move from.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 3rd, 2022, 2:31 pm

how long we havent heard a sound from dooks but newsday gone to find him to make a story for their papers ...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 3rd, 2022, 2:52 pm

j.o.e wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

You gonna tell me what they do for a living? That’s all I asked …. Is it ok to ask?
Then u should have also asked what were the occupation of the red government crooks before they became MPs.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 3rd, 2022, 3:08 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Trinis don't know wtf they want that's why they probably deserve the red government tbh yes

They complaining PNM treating them bad and they don't want Kamla fine and well but ppl bringing themselves forward as another option. Ppl that NEVER had the chance in power but they love imbert and Rowley. So.....

PNM 2025
Last edited by hover11 on May 3rd, 2022, 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 3rd, 2022, 3:33 pm

COP peaked in 2007 and was mostly anti-panday with some anti-manning. Once Panday lost leadership in 2010 and Kamla was in charge, most of the COP supporters went back "home" to the UNC. Even during the partnership when the COP wanted to oppose the UNC, most of the supporters and some of the executive were pro-kamla. Once Prakash became COP leader, he was pro-kamla therefore COP was under UNC control. When the partnership lost in 2015, COP was a shell and now pretty much dead.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 3rd, 2022, 3:47 pm

Purely anecdotal, but none of the folks who were vocal about their UNC/COP support for the 2010 elections say much about politics anymore. Some of them even lay professional foundations in foreign and fly out.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » May 3rd, 2022, 4:02 pm

zoom rader wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Then u should have also asked what were the occupation of the red government crooks before they became MPs.

Aware of most tbh. So didn’t need to ask

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 3rd, 2022, 7:07 pm

From her fb page: https://www.facebook.com/suzette.louwe. ... 7620546431

Who Am I?

I always said when I aligned myself politically with any party, I would share the professional details of who I am. So as promised, because I always keep my word, I am happy to share the summary of my professional details publicly.

I come from a family of business. We grew up poor. My father was a truck driver and my mother a housewife. They may have been poor but they sacrificed everything for us to be able to grow wealth in one generation. Our generation became the first in the family to own businesses in various industries such as Oil and Gas, Alternative Energy, Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail and International Trade. We still have significant business interest in Trinidad and Tobago.

My husband and I owned several businesses in Trinidad and Tobago which we operated for 20 years. We sold most and migrated to the Netherlands.

My most current employment history is:
- Purchasing Manager for a Cannabis Medical Manufacturing multinational in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Operations Manager for a Hotel Reconstruction & Remodeling High Profile design firm in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Project Manager for a Dutch Alternative Energy firm in Amstelveen, The Netherlands
- CURRENT: Head of EU Operations for a Multinational Fortune 500 Company in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

Academics:

MBA in Global Leadership
Msc in Talent Management
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
Diploma in Supply Chain Management
Diploma in Sustainable Management
Diploma in Leading High Performing Teams
Diploma in Public Policy Analysis
Diploma in Diversity and Inclusion Management
Professional Certificate in Public Speaking
Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communication
CURRENT: I am currently pursuing a 3rd Masters in Diplomacy and International Relations

Interests:
- Child Welfare and Animal Rights
- Sustainable Resource Management
- Education as an Economic Tool
- Democracy

Hobbies:
- Gardening
- A natural foodie

I am married to Eduard Louwe for 24 years this year and we have twin girls. I have 1 sister and two brothers. My mother is still alive and living by the Grace of God in Trinidad and Tobago and my father died more than a decade ago. I am a Christian and I believe firmly in the goodness of God.

And that's me in a colorful little nutshell! A simple country girl who loves life and its many nuances.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 3rd, 2022, 7:30 pm

The_Honourable wrote:

Who Am I?

I always said when I aligned myself politically with any party, I would share the professional details of who I am. So as promised, because I always keep my word, I am happy to share the summary of my professional details publicly.

I come from a family of business. We grew up poor. My father was a truck driver and my mother a housewife. They may have been poor but they sacrificed everything for us to be able to grow wealth in one generation. Our generation became the first in the family to own businesses in various industries such as Oil and Gas, Alternative Energy, Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail and International Trade. We still have significant business interest in Trinidad and Tobago.

My husband and I owned several businesses in Trinidad and Tobago which we operated for 20 years. We sold most and migrated to the Netherlands.

- Purchasing Manager for a Cannabis Medical Manufacturing multinational in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Operations Manager for a Hotel Reconstruction & Remodeling High Profile design firm in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Project Manager for a Dutch Alternative Energy firm in Amstelveen, The Netherlands
- CURRENT: Head of EU Operations for a Multinational Fortune 500 Company in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

Academics:

MBA in Global Leadership
Msc in Talent Management
CURRENT: I am currently pursuing a 3rd Masters in Diplomacy and International Relations

Interests:
- Democracy

Hobbies:
- Gardening
- A natural foodie

I am married to Eduard Louwe for 24 years this year and we have twin girls. I have 1 sister and two brothers. My mother is still alive and living by the Grace of God in Trinidad and Tobago and my father died more than a decade ago. I am a Christian and I believe firmly in the goodness of God.

And that's me in a colorful little nutshell! A simple country girl who loves life and its many nuances.
If is one thing she is better qualified than imspbert and the geologist put together but ppl love to suffer under both of them they don't think anybody else could do the wuk

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » May 3rd, 2022, 7:32 pm

hover11 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Trinis don't know wtf they want that's why they probably deserve the red government tbh yes

They complaining PNM treating them bad and they don't want Kamla fine and well but ppl bringing themselves forward as another option. Ppl that NEVER had the chance in power but they love imbert and Rowley. So.....

PNM 2025

Go to the head of the class and stay there. It's really Rowley they want but the play like they "sophisticated" so they won't say it openly.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » May 3rd, 2022, 7:47 pm

The_Honourable wrote:

Who Am I?

Academics:

MBA in Global Leadership
Msc in Talent Management

Interests:
- Democracy

Hobbies:
- Gardening
- A natural foodie

Very solid qualifications and career experience

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 3rd, 2022, 8:01 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

PNM 2025

Go to the head of the class and stay there. It's really Rowley they want but the play like they "sophisticated" so they won't say it openly.

In the 2020 election, there were so many new people who put themselves up and lost their deposits. The problem was that they did not have the strategy or resources to contest 41 seats.

It is most interesting to read the comments in this thread.

Watson Duke is no different to Rowley and Kamla. He is in this for himself and his family. To milk the Treasury like those who have gone before.

Gary Griffith has his own security and other businesses. He may mean well but in the end he is a politician who learnt from the days of the Old Bas. So you know where that will end up.

The youngsters may stand a chance if Farley was leading his own political party.

Otherwise, they are salt under the PNM and less so under the UNC.

The new parties cannot win any election unless they have the grassroots. Right now the grassroots love the PNM no matter what hardships Rowley and company give to them.

That is the stark reality of our future.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”