TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Progressive Democratic Patriots (PDP)... gone thru already?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Progressive Democratic Patriots (PDP) land in Trinidad

Postby bluefete » May 3rd, 2022, 8:03 pm

Suzette ent giving up no cushy life in the Netherlands to fight any election in T&T.

Unless she get a massive wuk like the Guyanese government give to Ganga Singh.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » May 3rd, 2022, 8:05 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
j.o.e wrote:Not knocking anyone but these new faces with the exception of Gary and Watson what do they do privately? Career wise etc…. This is not an attack I honestly don’t know Suzette etc from anywhere other than online rants

From her fb page: https://www.facebook.com/suzette.louwe. ... 7620546431

Who Am I?

I always said when I aligned myself politically with any party, I would share the professional details of who I am. So as promised, because I always keep my word, I am happy to share the summary of my professional details publicly.

I come from a family of business. We grew up poor. My father was a truck driver and my mother a housewife. They may have been poor but they sacrificed everything for us to be able to grow wealth in one generation. Our generation became the first in the family to own businesses in various industries such as Oil and Gas, Alternative Energy, Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail and International Trade. We still have significant business interest in Trinidad and Tobago.

My husband and I owned several businesses in Trinidad and Tobago which we operated for 20 years. We sold most and migrated to the Netherlands.

My most current employment history is:
- Purchasing Manager for a Cannabis Medical Manufacturing multinational in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Operations Manager for a Hotel Reconstruction & Remodeling High Profile design firm in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Project Manager for a Dutch Alternative Energy firm in Amstelveen, The Netherlands
- CURRENT: Head of EU Operations for a Multinational Fortune 500 Company in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

Academics:

MBA in Global Leadership
Msc in Talent Management
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
Diploma in Supply Chain Management
Diploma in Sustainable Management
Diploma in Leading High Performing Teams
Diploma in Public Policy Analysis
Diploma in Diversity and Inclusion Management
Professional Certificate in Public Speaking
Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communication
CURRENT: I am currently pursuing a 3rd Masters in Diplomacy and International Relations

Interests:
- Child Welfare and Animal Rights
- Sustainable Resource Management
- Education as an Economic Tool
- Democracy

Hobbies:
- Gardening
- A natural foodie

I am married to Eduard Louwe for 24 years this year and we have twin girls. I have 1 sister and two brothers. My mother is still alive and living by the Grace of God in Trinidad and Tobago and my father died more than a decade ago. I am a Christian and I believe firmly in the goodness of God.

And that's me in a colorful little nutshell! A simple country girl who loves life and its many nuances.

Anyone verify this information? Where are her qualifications from? What school? What are the names of these companies she supposedly worked for? If she has all of this going for her then why is she so concerned with TT politics? Why join the PDP if you are already settled and have career progression in these "multinational corporations" in Holland of all places. Nobody leaving holland to come back TT for "patriotism".

Significant business interests where in Trinidad? Why doesn't she name and list them. She owns all these businesses in TT yet when she goes to Holland she now has to "find a work"? Why doesn't she open up businesses in Holland as well?

Not sure if there are cannabis multinationals as most countries tend to have strict marijuana laws. That is if marijuana is even legal etc.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 3rd, 2022, 8:07 pm

bluefete wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
j.o.e wrote:Not knocking anyone but these new faces with the exception of Gary and Watson what do they do privately? Career wise etc…. This is not an attack I honestly don’t know Suzette etc from anywhere other than online rants
You all keep asking for new parties, change the leadership, younger folk ect and now you come up with bullshitt

You are really just full of Shitt
Trinis don't know wtf they want that's why they probably deserve the red government tbh yes

They complaining PNM treating them bad and they don't want Kamla fine and well but ppl bringing themselves forward as another option. Ppl that NEVER had the chance in power but they love imbert and Rowley. So.....

PNM 2025

Go to the head of the class and stay there. It's really Rowley they want but the play like they "sophisticated" so they won't say it openly.

In the 2020 election, there were so many new people who put themselves up and lost their deposits. The problem was that they did not have the strategy or resources to contest 41 seats.

It is most interesting to read the comments in this thread.

Watson Duke is no different to Rowley and Kamla. He is in this for himself and his family. To milk the Treasury like those who have gone before.

Gary Griffith has his own security and other businesses. He may mean well but in the end he is a politician who learnt from the days of the Old Bas. So you know where that will end up.

The youngsters may stand a chance if Farley was leading his own political party.

Otherwise, they are salt under the PNM and less so under the UNC.

The new parties cannot win any election unless they have the grassroots. Right now the grassroots love the PNM no matter what hardships Rowley and company give to them.

That is the stark reality of our future.
Blues,

Do you remember what Farley said when he was campaigning? Give us a chance if you don't like it , then vote us out , that showed me something. We judging Watson Duke but he NEVER was given the opportunity. Who wouldn't help their friends and family in that position, we shouldn't even watch that but we cannot make a judgement call and say he not good enough when the opportunity was never offered to him. I can judge Rowley and Kamla based on their opportunities as PM but give Duke a chance man

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 3rd, 2022, 8:07 pm

Analyst: PDP will attack PNM's Trinidad base

NEWSDAY REPORTER AN HOUR AGO[https://newsday]PDP political leader Watson Duke, left, and THA Chief Secretary Farley Augustine at the launch of the PDP's Trinidad arm on Sunday at the Hyatt Regency. File photo/Jeff K Mayers

Political analyst Dr Shane Mohammed believes the Progressive Democratic Patriots's (PDP) aim is to attack the base of the People's National Movement (PNM) in Trinidad.

After a resounding 14-one victory in the THA elections five months ago, the PDP launched its Trinidad arm in grand fashion on Sunday at the Hyatt Regency in Port of Spain, with food, drinks and entertainment for its supporters.

PDP political leader Watson Duke unveiled the Trinidad executive and announced plans to spend a week in depressed communities to live their lifestyles.

He also said he hoped every home in Beetham would have a swimming pool and every home in Laventille a nice verandah. He also promised to make home ownership more affordable, with houses built for $300,000.

Mohammed said, “Whilst he would say and whilst he has said that they (PDP) would be contesting all seats in Trinidad, his focus would be in dethroning the PNM’s base and infiltrating the hardcore PNM seats like Laventille East and West, Port of Spain South – those depressed areas where he can make a linkage and provide a level of hope for the displaced and for the marginalised and for the young people especially, who are looking for some level of guidance and mentorship.”

He said there is a lot that Duke has to learn and recognise, as the political culture of Trinidad is vastly different from that of Tobago.

“And there were some.,, what I would identify as characters – they are not personalities, they are characters – that appeared on his executive council for Trinidad that need to understand their role and functions in order for the PDP in Trinidad to be successful.”

He said close attention must also be paid to the United National Congress (UNC).

“We have to look on and see what is going to happen to the UNC and their internal elections and whether the UNC has the capabilities and the resilience to bounce back. That’s a serious observation that even as a political scientist I’m doubtful about.”

He added: “We now also have on board the National Transformation Alliance, which is being co-ordinated by former commissioner (of police) Gary Griffith. and we also have the Justice and Freedom Party that is being co-ordinated by Herbert Volney.

"All of these political parties are simply going to add a strain to the electorate, and if they all continue operating as silos, it is going to give the PNM a free pass.”

There must be genuine dialogue, he said, taking into consideration the greater scheme of things, which is the welfare of the people of TT, and if this doesn’t happen, “then the gates to the Diplomatic Centre and to Whitehall is open to anyone who is serious, focused, strategic, diplomatic and who understands what is needed 60 years after independence, and for TT to be able to move forward in a progressive manner, in a prosperous manner, and in a manner that provides equality, equity and opportunity for all.”

He believes Trinidad could learn from Tobago politics.

“One of those things that is embedded and has to resonate with Trinidadians is not only the want for change and the need for change and the desire for change, but to activate and to action, to make a move and to make a bold move towards that change.”

The PDP in Trinidad must not become a burden to the PDP in Tobago, he warned.

“I believe that there has to be a lot of cohesion and that Tobago must lead Trinidad in this venture that Watson Duke is embarking upon, and there is a lot of political education that is required.”

In January, he told Newsday Duke’s ambitions in Trinidad were premature and irrational, and he should focus on one project at a time.

“I still think there is more to learn, a lot of learning to be done on the part of those aspiring under Duke’s PDP Trinidad to bring about the change that they foresee, or they envision.

"However, my concern is that it doesn’t change the fact that Duke is still irrational, and he has the potential to not say the right things at the right time...

"I stand by my statement: he’s still very irrational and I am concerned about that irrationality and how does it mesh with the executive in Trinidad, and also how does it marry that of Tobago.”

He whilst the country accepted its current prime minister’s leadership styles, skills, traits, behaviours during his tenure, it was not going to accept any glimmer of or any inkling of the same come 2025, adding that in that year there will be several options.

“We also have to take into consideration that the PNM is an institution, and it has a very fantastic political strategy about reinventing itself and rebranding itself, redirecting itself, And therefore they are not just going to roll over and play dead and throw their hands up in the air.

"They are going to make the changes necessary, as long as they have realised that there is political vulnerability at stake.”

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 3rd, 2022, 8:21 pm

hover11 wrote:Blues,

Do you remember what Farley said when he was campaigning? Give us a chance if you don't like it , then vote us out , that showed me something. We judging Watson Duke but he NEVER was given the opportunity. Who wouldn't help their friends and family in that position, we shouldn't even watch that but we cannot make a judgement call and say he not good enough when the opportunity was never offered to him. I can judge Rowley and Kamla based on their opportunities as PM but give Duke a chance man

Hover, normally, I am very open to giving people a chance.

BUT, you must remember Watson's WASA and PSA legacy.

In WASA, he, via his wife, was the recipient of $millions in contracts.

In the PSA, he left a legacy of non-accountability.

What do you think will happen when / if he gets into governance and controls the Treasury?

He will be no better than Imbert and Rowley and Kamla.

He talks a good talk but the day Tobagonians get the back pay he promised during his campaign is when I will give him a chance.

PDP leader promises THA workers more money if elected into office
Posted on November 8, 2021 by admin

In the camp of the Progressive Democratic Patriots there is a promise that all workers of the Tobago House of Assembly would receive more money if the party gets into office.

On Saturday night, Watson Duke said immediately after the PDP assumes office, THA employees will get an enhancement in their salaries.

Mr. Duke was addressing a public meeting of his party in the Bethel New Grange Electoral District.

http://i955fm.com/pdp-leader-promises-t ... to-office/

AND THIS:

Duke promises ex gratia $$ for THA staff by Xmas
STEPHON NICHOLAS SATURDAY 13 NOVEMBER 2021

Progressive Democratic Patriots (PDP) political leader Watson Duke has promised THA employees that if his party is successful at the polls on December 6, they will receive an ex gratia payment for Christmas.

https://newsday.co.tt/2021/11/13/duke-p ... f-by-xmas/

(I wonder if they got it.)

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 3rd, 2022, 8:32 pm

The_Honourable wrote:

Who Am I?

I always said when I aligned myself politically with any party, I would share the professional details of who I am. So as promised, because I always keep my word, I am happy to share the summary of my professional details publicly.

I come from a family of business. We grew up poor. My father was a truck driver and my mother a housewife. They may have been poor but they sacrificed everything for us to be able to grow wealth in one generation. Our generation became the first in the family to own businesses in various industries such as Oil and Gas, Alternative Energy, Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail and International Trade. We still have significant business interest in Trinidad and Tobago.

My husband and I owned several businesses in Trinidad and Tobago which we operated for 20 years. We sold most and migrated to the Netherlands.

- Purchasing Manager for a Cannabis Medical Manufacturing multinational in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Operations Manager for a Hotel Reconstruction & Remodeling High Profile design firm in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Project Manager for a Dutch Alternative Energy firm in Amstelveen, The Netherlands
- CURRENT: Head of EU Operations for a Multinational Fortune 500 Company in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

Academics:

MBA in Global Leadership
Msc in Talent Management
CURRENT: I am currently pursuing a 3rd Masters in Diplomacy and International Relations

Interests:
- Democracy

Hobbies:
- Gardening
- A natural foodie

I am married to Eduard Louwe for 24 years this year and we have twin girls. I have 1 sister and two brothers. My mother is still alive and living by the Grace of God in Trinidad and Tobago and my father died more than a decade ago. I am a Christian and I believe firmly in the goodness of God.

And that's me in a colorful little nutshell! A simple country girl who loves life and its many nuances.
The moment she said she is a Christian explains why she is a loony bin

Never trust a person that boasts they are a Christian.

A statement that boasts you are Christian shows you are very one-sided. These people come in with a set agenda and it's not good.

It also shows why she is anti Hindu and racist

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » May 3rd, 2022, 9:32 pm

zoom rader wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:

Who Am I?

Academics:

MBA in Global Leadership
Msc in Talent Management

Interests:
- Democracy

Hobbies:
- Gardening
- A natural foodie

The moment she said she is a Christian explains why she is a loony bin

A statement that boasts you are Christian shows you are very one-sided. These people come in with a set agenda and it's not good.

Great point. These people does be very unrealistic and could never relate to all in society

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 4th, 2022, 1:16 am

zoom rader wrote:The moment she said she is a Christian explains why she is a loony bin

When did she make anti-hindu racist statements? Will check her past posts or any references to it to verify.

About the Christian part, if she play her cards right this can work in her favor. In trinidad politics, after race is religion.

For the most part, afro-trinidadians follow Christianity of some sort. This is why Manning use to make christian and bible references in his speeches, and skillfully playing into christian vs hindu squabble. Now, PDP is mainly campaigning for that said christian group. They have experience here because Tobago is heavily religious and one of the reasons Farley Augustine who is a Seventh Day Adventist got elected.

Pnm grassroots broad brush indo-trinidadians as hindus and idol worshippers. Suzette declaring herself as Christian disarms this argument and be more acceptable to afro-trinidadians who are considering the PDP in 2025. Once suzy doesn't shove Christianity down people's throats and mamaguy the population like what Rowley does and what Staurt Young did during Eid, she would be ok.

Many don't know this but Suzette is a Tobagonian, and one of the reasons why Duke sort after her. She is a dicey choice I must admit. When she pounds the PNM, UNC loves her but when she pounds the weakness of the UNC opposition, they get bite up. She's there to woo the indo-vote especially those who have lost faith in kamla and the unc. Since Duke has declared that he would be campaigning in all 41 seats, I expect the PDP to be visiting the unc seats very soon. He already touch Claxton Bay which is the Point-a-Pierre constituency held by the UNC.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » May 4th, 2022, 2:16 am

I recall Suzette and her husband back when they had a clothing store in a building off Caroni Savannah Road, about a minute or two drive after the Charlieville overpass. They were very approachable people especially her husband. Their girls were fun and sometimes were in the store messing around…just being kids.
I think they used to drive a 3rd gen Hyundai Santa Fe.

I have nothing against her and she never actually advertised at the time that she was a deputy political leader of an emerging party. Once her qualifications and experience checks out, I think she could be an asset to this country or whatever she chooses to embark upon.

Just throwing a wild card out there. If in 2025 PDP is successful in forming a government either by itself or via coalition, then I see her as Minister of Trade and Industry, Minister of Foreign & CARICOM Affairs or Minister of Communications.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 4th, 2022, 7:42 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:Google it na Joe.
You would see her qualifications and the list of businesses and why she get into activism

Her husband was lions club chairman and she realize how much people were suffering and how hard it was to get government help etc
Lol about the Lions club part.I was in the same club for years.The club was so small that everyone got to be president, secretary etc at some point.Suzette got mixed up with the rich folks, thats all there is to it

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » May 4th, 2022, 9:54 am

The_Honourable wrote:
When did she make anti-hindu racist statements? Will check her past posts or any references to it to verify.

I think these are the posts people beating up about.
I think she is rayshal, but I don't think either of these statements are rayshal.
Maybe condescending and/or insulting but not rayshal.

My problem with Suzy Luzy is when it comes down to the issue of the violent crime plague.
Everyone is to blame themselves when they commit crime, but only Afros are 'victims of the system'
Apparently poverty/hungry does make you want to put down a gangrape on a child, and is not your fault.

She and Roada is like 2 sisters, they both 'mixed', they both don't like Indian, and the darker one jealous of the fairer one skin.
Roada made a whole episode of her show, on how she jealous.

She also questions UNC boards for having "too much indian" but (never any pnm)
She has some kinda certification in "diversity and inclusion" or some fckery so.
That is the trash they teach in West Europe.
It seems her policy is to have people 'included' just on the basis of race.

Suzy is just pandering to the Afro community for votes like most do.
The real question is what will she do about 'the system' if she has authority/say in such things?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 4th, 2022, 10:05 am

When 'journalists' feel that they important

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 4th, 2022, 11:36 am

Blaze d Chalice wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:

I think she is rayshal, but I don't think either of these statements are rayshal.

My problem with Suzy Luzy is when it comes down to the issue of the violent crime plague.
Everyone is to blame themselves when they commit crime, but only Afros are 'victims of the system'
Apparently poverty/hungry does make you want to put down a gangrape on a child, and is not your fault.

She and Roada is like 2 sisters, they both 'mixed', they both don't like Indian, and the darker one jealous of the fairer one skin.

She has some kinda certification in "diversity and inclusion" or some fckery so.

The real question is what will she do about 'the system' if she has authority/say in such things?

She sounds like a typical liberal then? Not my cup of tea. But on a more important note, while people don't like Suzie, while PEA starting to attack GG, while more progressive UNC members fed up with kamla and while people saying duke only care about his Tobago people pnm folks will unite hard as usual. Make no mistake about it, eat grass or not they will vote back PNM and possibly give them an easy win come 2025

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 4th, 2022, 11:56 am

Really don't understand what all the beat up about . ANYBODY else putting themselves forward to challenge the leadership in this country. We complaining we don't like the present administration yet we don't want to give others a chance. Trinis are really a bunch of happy firetrucking ppl yes. Well vote for imburt and the geologist again they doing an EXCELLENT job so far :S

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 4th, 2022, 1:08 pm

hover11 wrote:Really don't understand what all the beat up about . ANYBODY else putting themselves forward to challenge the leadership in this country. We complaining we don't like the present administration yet we don't want to give others a chance. Trinis are really a bunch of happy firetrucking ppl yes. Well vote for imburt and the geologist again they doing an EXCELLENT job so far :S

You're missing the point. We already have sheit, so even if unknown shiet presents itself for consideration, it's still, well sheit

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 4th, 2022, 1:35 pm

De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:Really don't understand what all the beat up about . ANYBODY else putting themselves forward to challenge the leadership in this country. We complaining we don't like the present administration yet we don't want to give others a chance. Trinis are really a bunch of happy firetrucking ppl yes. Well vote for imburt and the geologist again they doing an EXCELLENT job so far :S

You're missing the point. We already have sheit, so even if unknown shiet presents itself for consideration, it's still, well sheit

THIS. I don't think people get it. I gave the PP a chance and lived to regret it. I should have known better given the cast of characters but I got caught up in wanting a change from the PNM and Manning.

While Tanie Kams and company did some good things on the surface, it is what they did in the darkness that created problems we are still trying to sort out today.

I see many asking about Suzette's qualifications. That is good. But what about the person with zero qualifications who would make a much better PM? Would we even give that person a chance? Don't think so!

Watson Duke is using a very interesting strategy in T&T. It is a good strategy that will give him traction down the road. How he ran the PSA will be how he will run the country if elected.

Ditto for Phillip Alexander who still has to give an account for all the monies which passed through his Jericho Project and the monies he got for the Expo back in 2000.

It is the reason why Kams and Rowley and company fight so hard to stay in office or hang on in opposition - that treasury has always been a magnet for big thieves.

greggle71
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby greggle71 » May 4th, 2022, 9:36 pm

PDP being new to Trinidad politics if they can gain real base support that would be a real coup. I’m less confident though, have to look at the numbers. Based on the previous election results any seat with a 5,000 victory margin will be difficult to turnaround to me. As with most elections it will come down to the same 6 marginals as it does for most general elections

Barataria/San Juan
St Joseph
La Horquetta/Talparo
San Fernando West
Moruga/Tableland
Toco/Sangre Grande

Currently 4-2 PNM but any further loss out of that six will spell trouble for the incumbent PNM.

The two Tobago seats loom large as previously mentioned several times in this thread. It’s the only realistic chance for the PDP to enter into the Parliament

Going after the east west corridor base is laudable but it will be a lot to overcome. If the PDP really wants to swing a general election they should focus on La Horquetta/Talparo and Toco/Sangre Grande, even a couple thousand votes can truly flip those seats. POS and Laventille is too much to overcome to me.

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » May 5th, 2022, 6:56 am

greggle71 wrote:PDP being new to Trinidad politics if they can gain real base support that would be a real coup. I’m less confident though, have to look at the numbers. Based on the previous election results any seat with a 5,000 victory margin will be difficult to turnaround to me. As with most elections it will come down to the same 6 marginals as it does for most general elections

Barataria/San Juan
St Joseph
La Horquetta/Talparo
San Fernando West
Moruga/Tableland
Toco/Sangre Grande

Currently 4-2 PNM but any further loss out of that six will spell trouble for the incumbent PNM.

The two Tobago seats loom large as previously mentioned several times in this thread. It’s the only realistic chance for the PDP to enter into the Parliament

Going after the east west corridor base is laudable but it will be a lot to overcome. If the PDP really wants to swing a general election they should focus on La Horquetta/Talparo and Toco/Sangre Grande, even a couple thousand votes can truly flip those seats. POS and Laventille is too much to overcome to me.

Agree with your analysis. They were out on the ground in La Horquetta/Talparo last week. Their plan is to slowly chip away at PNM's stronghold and I think they can achieve it. Interesting times are ahead.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 5th, 2022, 6:57 am

De Dragon wrote:

Show me a clean politician, I'll wait :S

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » May 5th, 2022, 7:02 am

bluefete wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

THIS. I don't think people get it. I gave the PP a chance and lived to regret it. I should have known better given the cast of characters but I got caught up in wanting a change from the PNM and Manning.

While Tanie Kams and company did some good things on the surface, it is what they did in the darkness that created problems we are still trying to sort out today.

I see many asking about Suzette's qualifications. That is good. But what about the person with zero qualifications who would make a much better PM? Would we even give that person a chance? Don't think so!

Watson Duke is using a very interesting strategy in T&T. It is a good strategy that will give him traction down the road. How he ran the PSA will be how he will run the country if elected.

Ditto for Phillip Alexander who still has to give an account for all the monies which passed through his Jericho Project and the monies he got for the Expo back in 2000.

It is the reason why Kams and Rowley and company fight so hard to stay in office or hang on in opposition - that treasury has always been a magnet for big thieves.

What are your thoughts on Gary Griffith? I've been listening to some of his interviews on Power 102fm, and though he does appear to have an inflated sense of himself, his integrity does stand out to me.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 5th, 2022, 7:05 am

AbstractPoetic wrote:
bluefete wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

What are your thoughts on Gary Griffith? I've been listening to some of his interviews on Power 102fm, and though he does appear to have an inflated sense of himself, his integrity does stand out to me.
Gary? Integrity? Those two don't go in the same sentence together. The FUL fiasco will be his downfall, Gary just have charisma and thats it, he never stopped being a politician

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » May 5th, 2022, 7:06 am

alfa wrote:
Blaze d Chalice wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:

She sounds like a typical liberal then? Not my cup of tea. But on a more important note, while people don't like Suzie, while PEA starting to attack GG, while more progressive UNC members fed up with kamla and while people saying duke only care about his Tobago people pnm folks will unite hard as usual. Make no mistake about it, eat grass or not they will vote back PNM and possibly give them an easy win come 2025

That's certainly more than likely what will occur, however, did you listen to Duke's speech in its entirety? The PDP' goal for 2025 isn't necessarily to win the entire election, but gain seats in Parliament. They understand this isn't an overnight victory and have already started actively engaging the youth and younger representatives of all nationalities. I admire his tenacity and strategy. Uprooting PNM isn't going to take 5 or 10 years, but maybe 15 or 20.

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » May 5th, 2022, 7:11 am

bluefete wrote:Suzette ent giving up no cushy life in the Netherlands to fight any election in T&T.

Unless she get a massive wuk like the Guyanese government give to Ganga Singh.

I agree. Not sure if others saw her video message PDP played during their inaugural event. She stated she couldn't be on the ground because her and her family were vacationing in Greece. Like seriously?? You want to assume a public role serving the public, but a family vacation takes precedence??!

The reaction from the audience was telling. Not even a clap was heard. She's either bringing money to the table or elitism. Either way - no thank you, Suzette.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 5th, 2022, 7:17 am

Sure then let's continue voting for the ones who only on the ground every 5 years.Kwame only sees his MP when they want his vote and Krishna only sees his MP when they want a vote or need the road fixed. The only thing constant in life is change yet trinis still give the same losers a chance then complain when they don't do sheit

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 5th, 2022, 7:39 am

hover11 wrote:Sure then let's continue voting for the ones who only on the ground every 5 years.Kwame only sees his MP when they want his vote and Krishna only sees his MP when they want a vote or need the road fixed. The only thing constant in life is change yet trinis still give the same losers a chance then complain when they don't do sheit
You missing the point.Whats the point of getting rid of all the old losers if we going to bring in new losers?All of the new alternatives have cocoa in the sun.We need new people that will work and have integrity.A very difficult combination to find in Trini politics without people being afraid for their lives, re: Clarence Rambharat.
If you putting Suzette in office, you might as well put Dominic Kalipersad.Same field, except he is qualified and has integrity.Heck bring Robin Maharaj.
Gary,a loud mouth with an ego complex.That could be a good thing.He will work just to brag about it.
Phillip, I had high hopes for this guy.He is good at stirring up trouble, but thats about it.Big mouth with no substance.He can complain but not offer solutions.Same boat as Inshan.

I have high hopes for PDP.They need to learn from the COP and keep political vultures at bay.There are plenty of them around that just there to sabotage your party.Zoom, talk to your people.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 5th, 2022, 7:50 am

timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:Sure then let's continue voting for the ones who only on the ground every 5 years.Kwame only sees his MP when they want his vote and Krishna only sees his MP when they want a vote or need the road fixed. The only thing constant in life is change yet trinis still give the same losers a chance then complain when they don't do sheit
You missing the point.Whats the point of getting rid of all the old losers if we going to bring in new losers?All of the new alternatives have cocoa in the sun.We need new people that will work and have integrity.A very difficult combination to find in Trini politics without people being afraid for their lives, re: Clarence Rambharat.
If you putting Suzette in office, you might as well put Dominic Kalipersad.Same field, except he is qualified and has integrity.Heck bring Robin Maharaj.
Gary,a loud mouth with an ego complex.That could be a good thing.He will work just to brag about it.
Phillip, I had high hopes for this guy.He is good at stirring up trouble, but thats about it.Big mouth with no substance.He can complain but not offer solutions.Same boat as Inshan.

I have high hopes for PDP.They need to learn from the COP and keep political vultures at bay.There are plenty of them around that just there to sabotage your party.Zoom, talk to your people.
Well like I said keep voting for the same losers and expecting change.....

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » May 5th, 2022, 8:32 am

And it will happen again because of the other options. One team lead by a sellout prostitute to the highest bidder and quitting every week, next is a set of never see come see and the next one who start up last week looks like nothing short of Putin without power

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 5th, 2022, 8:43 am

Lol @ yellow saffron flies. Thats a good one.

Suzette living her life happily abroad. She really have no good reason to come here and fight up in politics unless she really doing it love of country.

Who in their right mind want to come here to this dangerous country .

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 5th, 2022, 9:08 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:Lol @ yellow saffron flies. Thats a good one.

Suzette living her life happily abroad. She really have no good reason to come here and fight up in politics unless she really doing it love of country.

Who in their right mind want to come here to this dangerous country .
What about love of attention?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 5th, 2022, 9:15 am

afaik few if any social media personalities ever transcend to real support
so if she feel she could do what pea failed at then good for she

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”