Forums

Holiday fuh so!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Holiday fuh so!

Postby timelapse » June 18th, 2022, 8:08 pm

Numb3r4 wrote:Are there any differentiations between Venezuelan and Columbian immigrants?
Columbians worse when it comes to crime

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » June 18th, 2022, 8:29 pm

timelapse wrote:
Numb3r4 wrote:Are there any differentiations between Venezuelan and Columbian immigrants?
Columbians worse when it comes to crime

Read up on Columbians and kidnappings. Stinkiest ppl around.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 19th, 2022, 12:37 am

MaxPower wrote:The problems i have with the Venezuelans and WAY less than the problems with Trinis.

I have made my choice.

Oddly enough, you have so many issues and problems with Trinis, and so much praise for venes, yet for whatever reason you can't bring yourself to pack up and move to venezuela permanently and never return to trinidad.

If you have issues with trinis in trinidad, the remedy is simple. Leave, and don't come back. If you not willing to do that, then I believe it would be safe to think that you don't have a problem with Trinis, but a problem with Trinis refusal to accommodate illegal vene immigrants in trinidad.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 19th, 2022, 7:01 am

88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:The problems i have with the Venezuelans and WAY less than the problems with Trinis.

I have made my choice.

Oddly enough, you have so many issues and problems with Trinis, and so much praise for venes, yet for whatever reason you can't bring yourself to pack up and move to venezuela permanently and never return to trinidad.

If you have issues with trinis in trinidad, the remedy is simple. Leave, and don't come back. If you not willing to do that, then I believe it would be safe to think that you don't have a problem with Trinis, but a problem with Trinis refusal to accommodate illegal vene immigrants in trinidad.
Max's problem stems from the fact that he can't bully and overwork Trinis as he can with his Venes.A Trini would have put him in his place long time time.The venes have to put up with his nonsense because they really need the money.Small God complex with that one.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » June 19th, 2022, 8:15 am

I feel max is the man who take a loan on his company name to buy the Benz and had to default on the loan

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 19th, 2022, 9:42 am

Colombia is the country
Colombians are it's people

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 19th, 2022, 12:42 pm

All I saying, is that he seems to subscriber to a form of defective and illogical logic.
It makes absolutely no logical sense to have so many issue's with a certain nationality of people, and yet at the same time insist to persist to remain in their country surrounded by them. Normal, sane, logical,
rational people tend to stay away from the things they don't like. So the fact that he remains here, incessantly griping about the negative aspects of Trinbagonians, raises some questions regarding his sanity.

But whatever, I ain't his therapist/psychiatrist.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 19th, 2022, 12:46 pm

88sins wrote:

I have made my choice.

Why leave to go Venezuela when we have enough Venezuelans here blessing us with their presence?

And I am entitled and allowed to support and favor who i choose. Illegal Venes? What illegal Venes? As far as i know the illegal Venes took a boat back home so every Vene i see in T&T I have to assume that they are legal. I am not immigration to ask every Vene for their documents.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » June 19th, 2022, 12:52 pm

timelapse wrote:
88sins wrote:

I have made my choice.

Max's problem stems from the fact that he can't bully and overwork Trinis as he can with his Venes.A Trini would have put him in his place long time time.The venes have to put up with his nonsense because they really need the money.Small God complex with that one.

hit the nail on the foot there boy

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 19th, 2022, 1:03 pm

timelapse wrote:Max's problem stems from the fact that he can't bully and overwork Trinis as he can with his Venes.A Trini would have put him in his place long time time.The venes have to put up with his nonsense because they really need the money.Small God complex with that one.

times,

The problems i had stemmed from Trinis.

No one was bullied or overworked i assure you. I am honest and straight. All i am looking for is good people, with good work ethic/etiquette, punctuality, honesty, trust and ambition.

What Trini put who in place who what? In your dreams padna. I run a damn good ship and i don’t tolerate NO nonsense. I am fair and generous to my workers and all i ask is for good work and healthy work relationships.

Do NOT come and feel that you can do as you please, come when you please and work as you please? No no no no no old Max don’t deal with jackasses.

I pay Venes more than i would pay a Trini because they deserve it.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 19th, 2022, 4:17 pm

Max bai, I regret to be the bearer of bad news, but I hadda deliver it as i get it.

Nothing you say makes sense, that's why nobody really takes you seriously.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » June 19th, 2022, 4:32 pm

MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:Max's problem stems from the fact that he can't bully and overwork Trinis as he can with his Venes.A Trini would have put him in his place long time time.The venes have to put up with his nonsense because they really need the money.Small God complex with that one.

times,

The problems i had stemmed from Trinis.

No one was bullied or overworked i assure you. I am honest and straight. All i am looking for is good people, with good work ethic/etiquette, punctuality, honesty, trust and ambition.

What Trini put who in place who what? In your dreams padna. I run a damn good ship and i don’t tolerate NO nonsense. I am fair and generous to my workers and all i ask is for good work and healthy work relationships.

Do NOT come and feel that you can do as you please, come when you please and work as you please? No no no no no old Max don’t deal with jackasses.

I pay Venes more than i would pay a Trini because they deserve it.

Max, you support terrorism and illegal immigrants. You are scum

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 19th, 2022, 6:27 pm

88sins wrote:Max bai, I regret to be the bearer of bad news, but I hadda deliver it as i get it.

Nothing you say makes sense, that's why nobody really takes you seriously.

Everything i say about Trinis and Venes is true but you have different views so you would not agree. But your disagreement does not necessarily mean that my statements have some sort of reality.

It matters not who takes me seriously, i don’t come here for fame bro.

Tell me one thing i said here that does not have some truth to it.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 19th, 2022, 6:59 pm

Max
Truth is an absolute, something is either true or false, and to speak "some truth" is to speak a part lie, which is the equivalent of an outright lie/falsehood/deception.

One thing you love to post is that "the majority of Trinis" welcome and encourage and embrace venes in T&T, & that's not true, it's even plainly evident in the poll in this very thread. So for you to say that, and claim there's truth to your statement, proves that either you don't know how numbers work, are ignorant of the definition of the word majority, or you been lying to yourself so long that you actually believe your own self deception and need to convince others that the lie that iyou convinced yourself is true so that you can feel better about believing your own self deception.

Nobody really cares who posts here for whatever reason, this is the ole talk forum. But posting false statements is not going to win you any points, or further your agenda, whatever that may be.

Do what you wish with that.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 19th, 2022, 7:04 pm

88sins wrote:Max
Truth is an absolute, something is either true or false, and to speak "some truth" is to speak a part lie, which is the equivalent of an outright lie/falsehood/deception.

One thing you love to post is that "the majority of Trinis" welcome and encourage and embrace venes in T&T, & that's not true, it's even plainly evident in the poll in this very thread. So for you to say that, and claim there's truth to your statement, proves that either you don't know how numbers work, are ignorant of the definition of the word majority, or you been lying to yourself so long that you actually believe your own self deception and need to convince others that the lie that iyou convinced yourself is true so that you can feel better about believing your own self deception.

Nobody really cares who posts here for whatever reason, this is the ole talk forum. But posting false statements is not going to win you any points, or further your agenda, whatever that may be.

Your xenophobia is getting the better of you.

And you’re right, it is an ole talk forum so try not to work up yourself too much. You say no one takes me on, but yet you’re the only team member that takes the time to write the longest responses to my post. Maybe that’s your personality, maybe you are desperate to get a point across or maybe you are trying to hard to hide the truth.

Keep good man, enjoy the Sunday.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 19th, 2022, 8:32 pm

holiday tomorrow, yall take some time from working hard to relax, family , play with ur dog\cat , do a lil chore around house, eat some good food, watch a lil tv... july doh have holiday so jes take it easy 8-)

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 19th, 2022, 10:41 pm

Rovin wrote:holiday tomorrow, yall take some time from working hard to relax, family , play with ur dog\cat , do a lil chore around house, eat some good food, watch a lil tv... july doh have holiday so jes take it easy 8-)

Rov,

Trinis on holidays since Thursday. Unfortunately many fell ill on the working day Friday so they have some time as you said to relax and take it easy.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » June 19th, 2022, 10:42 pm

carnival in june? real whining boy

matr1x

Postby matr1x » June 20th, 2022, 12:56 am

You want lazy? Ask a British worker to do something. Incompetent and dumb is their culture

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 20th, 2022, 11:03 am

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:Max

Your xenophobia is getting the better of you.

And you’re right, it is an ole talk forum so try not to work up yourself too much. You say no one takes me on, but yet you’re the only team member that takes the time to write the longest responses to my post. Maybe that’s your personality, maybe you are desperate to get a point across or maybe you are trying to hard to hide the truth.

Keep good man, enjoy the Sunday.

I enjoy EVERY day son, not just Sundays.
Hppe you find some help and earn to accept the truth, and learn the true definitions of words you use, and about how numbers work.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 20th, 2022, 11:41 am

MaxPower wrote:
Rovin wrote:holiday tomorrow, yall take some time from working hard to relax, family , play with ur dog\cat , do a lil chore around house, eat some good food, watch a lil tv... july doh have holiday so jes take it easy 8-)

Rov,

Trinis on holidays since Thursday. Unfortunately many fell ill on the working day Friday so they have some time as you said to relax and take it easy.

very true , i know of someone who got thru with a govt wuk about 2-3mths ago , she went to work friday as it was supposed to be a normal working day & she being new to d job thought nothing of it but when she got to work she was d only person there in that dept who showed up, all man\woman didnt come to work even d bosses - she ended up leaving half day otherwise with no directive cause she wuda jes sit there by she self with no tasks given to her ... so u really damn right about govt workers being good fuh nutten advantaging d system collecting a guaranteed salary - they doh have a clue whats its like to be self employed like some of us who have to get out to get some $ ketching we ass cause we cant stay home & pay still coming in we bank accts

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 20th, 2022, 11:59 am

Rovin wrote:
very true , i know of someone who got thru with a govt wuk about 2-3mths ago , she went to work friday as it was supposed to be a normal working day & she being new to d job thought nothing of it but when she got to work she was d only person there in that dept who showed up, all man\woman didnt come to work even d bosses - she ended up leaving half day otherwise with no directive cause she wuda jes sit there by she self with no tasks given to her ... so u really damn right about govt workers being good fuh nutten advantaging d system collecting a guaranteed salary - they doh have a clue whats its like to be self employed like some of us who have to get out to get some $ ketching we ass cause we cant stay home & pay still coming in we bank accts

Very well said Rov.

And this is exactly what i have been preaching. I guess this is just partial truth according to my boy 88. This is exactly the type of mentality and culture in T&T that has us where we are.

These holidays need to be evaluated and adjusted.

All this time, energy, effort and togetherness that we see for these celebrations can be used to towards something more productive.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 20th, 2022, 6:30 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Rovin wrote:

Very well said Rov.

And this is exactly what i have been preaching. I guess this is just partial truth according to my boy 88. This is exactly the type of mentality and culture in T&T that has us where we are.

These holidays need to be evaluated and adjusted.

All this time, energy, effort and togetherness that we see for these celebrations can be used to towards something more productive.

Lots of peeps make money $$ during these holidays .

Especially the small man food places and the Chinese community groceries .

Sufferers do not like to cook so they participate in the buying frenzy thus stimulate $$$$ for the small oman.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 21st, 2022, 8:52 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Rov,

:lol: is one thing u taking it as a personal day if u entitled to it so u can have a nice long weekend with family- is another to just call in sick and use sick leave to do that. where i am, if there is a long weekend and u call in sick twice- on the day before then on the day after the long weekend u need a doctor's certificate. normally it's only needed for 3 consecutive days but for long weekends it's 2. cuz if u really sick on the Friday and u still sick on the following tuesday, that's 5 days - then u really need to see a doctor.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » June 22nd, 2022, 10:03 am

VENTURE CREDIT UNION WORKERS LOCKED OUT AFTER TAKING LAST FRIDAY OFF.

Over a dozen Venture Credit Union workers locked were barred from entering their offices yesterday.

It was told by sources at the credit union that this action was taken after the workers stayed home on Friday after the Corpus Christi holiday on Thursday, without any sick leave to present to management.

Banking, Insurance and General Workers Union (BIGWU) second vice-president Jason Brown, who represents the workers, said the employees were denied entry by the security officers at the credit union’s three branches located in Arouca, Couva and San Fernando.

The workers attempted to speak to the managers and supervisors but they were also barred from speaking to them.

He indicated that no reason was given for the action.

“When the workers asked for a reason in writing, as to why they were being refused entry into the credit union, the company refused to give the employees or the union reasons for such action.”

Brown said as of 6.30 p.m. last evening the credit union’s chief executive officer, Roxanne Solomon, did not respond to a letter sent by the union requesting an explanation for the reason behind the lockout.

He noted, therefore, BIGWU has since filed an industrial relations offence against Venture Credit Union “for this illegal industrial action”.

Brown also claimed that, under the tenure of Solomon, who took up the chief executive officer position in 2019, the workers have suffered delays in wage negotiations and a number of critical health and safety performances.

“A petition from the staff has already been raised seeking the protection of the credit union supervisory committee and their board of directors from Solomon,” Brown added.

When an official at the credit union yesterday afternoon was contacted, the person said the company had no comment on the matter.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 22nd, 2022, 10:30 am

Lock them DF out….wasting time and wasting money paying them.

Hire people that want and need to work.

What is the sad story now?

I BET these same people that got locked out have horrendous attendance and performance records.

Anyways, I’m sure they more VEX than everyone because they are right in their minds. Ent they were “sick”? Seeking sympathy but braying whole weekend.

Continue.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » June 22nd, 2022, 10:41 am

The seasoned employees know is either to take the day in advance or show up to work for a chill day as the office would be virtually dead.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 22nd, 2022, 12:21 pm

eet guddd fuh dem , shud dock a day's pay from each of dem fuh they chupidness ...

buh MAX how u take zoom avatar boi , doh mind he eh here dise d man trademark ... :|

matr1x

Postby matr1x » June 22nd, 2022, 1:13 pm

Spoke to a lawyer about this, and there is nothing that is allowing the management to do this.

In short, the workers should take venture credit union to court and sue the pants off them.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » June 22nd, 2022, 1:41 pm

matr1x wrote:Spoke to a lawyer about this, and there is nothing that is allowing the management to do this.

In short, the workers should take venture credit union to court and sue the pants off them.
It can actually lead to constructive dismissals. Employers forget it has laws governing their actions, this was completely unwarranted

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”