this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Re: 10 killed in Buffalo (US) mass. Murder

Postby alfa » May 18th, 2022, 10:52 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
KM_2NR wrote:Well America is returning to normal one mass shooting at a time

Yes indeed, in fact according to stats America has had 198 mass shootings (classified as 4 or more people shot) in 2022 alone.

That's 10 per week.

By that definition we've had quite a few mass shootings ourselves

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 18th, 2022, 12:51 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:
TheBoostLord wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:
VII wrote:Murica !! Gimme T&T or any Caribbean Island any day ovr that beautiful hell hole with a million ways to get murdered...

RIP

x100. I never appreciated TT as much as I do now until leaving it shores. Despite all the crimes, poverty and politics, TT have it good. You could build your shack and call it home. You could sell your produce in the market and make a living. You could go to university or trade school and market your business and actually thrive. Your weekend could be enjoyed planning a beach or river lime and actually enjoy Caribbean life. Despite red and yellow politics, allyuh have it good.

Can't wait to book my one-way ticket back. If I were to get shot and killed, I'd rather it be on TT shores than US shores.

over a decade you saying this yet you still there. why?

Stashing that cash. Building the McMansion and a few rentals. The exchange rate certainly helps. :)

you really would feel safe to come Trinidad and live after living abroad for so long?

I mean i understand the thing about mass shootings and cops hating everyone who not white.....
but.....does see soo much people returning here or coming here on vacation and ending up getting murdered quickly

people does think you gone abroad and make your fortune and you bring it home with you

Zim
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Zim » May 19th, 2022, 2:24 am

sMASH wrote:did any one try to stop the shooter?

A retired police, he was a guard at the time, he fired a few shots which were harmless to the shooter, due to shooter's wearing of a tactical bullet proof vest, shooter returned fire, killing the guard.

His death wasn't in vane tho, as it allowed for patrons to escape the ordeal

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » October 26th, 2022, 4:46 pm

Country_Bookie wrote:You all ever notice the media goes silent when black people commit similar crimes against white people?? Case in point the black man who deliberately drove into the crowd in the Wisconsin Christmas parade and killed 6 people. His online postings show it was racially motivated, but the media now refers to it as a crash rather than mass murder.

Darrell Brooks shared pro-Hitler memes, called for violence against white people

By 

Lee Brown

November 24, 2021 9:08am 

UP NEXT:

The ex-con charged over the deaths of six people at a Wisconsin Christmas parade shared social media posts calling for violence against white people — and suggesting “Hitler was right” for killing Jews.
Darrell Brooks Jr. — who has a decades-long rap sheet — shared a series of disturbing memes and messages on social media, most of which have been deleted since his arrest for Sunday’s deadly carnage.

They included numerous posts attacking cops, comparing them to Ku Klux Klan members and calling them “violent street gangs” — as well as calling for violence toward white people, according to screenshots.

ADVERTISEMENT

“LEARNED ND TAUGHT BEHAVIOR!!” he wrote on June 9 last year amid the violent upheaval over George Floyd’s murder by a Minnesota cop, according to a screenshot shared by the Daily Mail.
“So when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it…the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD,” he wrote under his rap name, MathBoi Fly, along with a middle-finger emoji. 

[https://nypost]
Police have yet to announce a motive for Sunday’s carnage, but all six who died — including an 8-year-old boy — were white.
In 2015, he also shared a disturbing anti-Semitic meme that appeared to align with the beliefs of the Black Hebrew Israelites, according to another screenshot shared by the Daily Mail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Titled “Hitler knew who the real Jews were!,” it shares the widely debunked claim that the Nazi maniac had warned that his genocide was partly driven because he knew “the negros … are the true hebrews.”
It suggests World War 3 would start when people “learn Hitler was right” and “did the world a favor by killing” Jews.
There is no sourcing on the meme, and a Reuters investigation has made clear that there is no reason to suggest the warning was made by Hitler, who saw black people as a threat to the purity of the Germanic race.
In his rap songs, Brooks also bragged that he was a “terrorist” and a “killer in the city,” according to the Sun.
[https://nypost]

[https://nypost]A now-deleted Facebook account belonging to Darrell Brooks Jr., 39, showed the alleged killer had encouraged knocking “white ppl [the f–k] out.”[https://nypost]Darrell Brooks appears at Waukesha County Court on November 23, 2021, in Waukesha after being charged with five counts of intentional homicide.Mark Hoffman-Pool/Getty Images
Brooks is charged with five counts of first-degree intentional homicide, with a sixth expected to be added soon following the death of Jackson Sparks, 8, who had been in critical condition after the attack.
[https://nypost]Six people are dead after Darrell Brooks allegedly plowed throw a Christmas parade on November 21, 2021, while trying to evade police.Jordan Woynilko/Twitter
Each homicide count carries a potential sentence of life without parole.
Given the seriousness of his crime — which occurred after he was cut loose on “inappropriately low” bail in an unrelated case — he was held on $5 million bail.

Didn't find any other posts with Brooks on Tuner. He was found guilty of six counts of first-degree intentional homicide today.

Darrell Brooks was found guilty of six counts of first-degree intentional homicide on Wednesday for driving his SUV into a crowd of Christmas parade attendees in Waukesha, Wisconsin, last November, killing six people and wounding dozens more.

He faces a mandatory sentence of life in prison for the convictions.

Brooks, 40, also was convicted of 61 counts of recklessly endangering safety with the use of a dangerous weapon, six counts of fatal hit and run, two counts of felony bail jumping and one count of misdemeanor domestic battery – a clean sweep for the prosecution.

Brooks represented himself in court and has been combative throughout the trial, repeatedly speaking over the judge to make inane and outlandish arguments. Yet as the stream of guilty verdicts were read Wednesday, he looked down, put his head on his hands and sat silently.

The trial comes less than a year after he drove a red SUV through the crowd in Waukesha’s Christmas parade on November 21, killing an 8-year-old boy and several members of the “Dancing Grannies” group.
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/10/26/us/w ... index.html

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » November 14th, 2022, 2:00 pm

Police have caught the UVa shooter who killed 3 last night

U.S.
UVA shooting: 3 football players killed, 2 students wounded and suspect in custody

Updated on: November 14, 2022 / 12:49 PM / CBS/AP

Charlottesville, Virginia — A University of Virginia student is suspected of killing three of the school's football players in a shooting Sunday night, the school's president said Monday. The suspect, identified by authorities as student Christopher Darnell Jones Jr., was in custody, authorities announced Monday.

The deceased victims were identified as Devin Chandler, Lavel Davis Jr. and D'Sean Perry, UVA President Jim Ryan said during a press conference. Two other students, one in critical condition and one in good condition, were wounded in the shooting and were receiving treatment.

Shooter below

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 22nd, 2023, 6:24 pm

Surprised no one posted about this yet
IMG_20230122_182139.jpg

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » January 22nd, 2023, 6:59 pm

Already seeing on social media, the gun control vultures already gathering

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 22nd, 2023, 7:22 pm

Ah yes,best country in the world

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 22nd, 2023, 7:29 pm

timelapse wrote:Ah yes,best country in the world
The city with the highest murder rate in the US is Memphis, TN. Trinidad tied it.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » January 22nd, 2023, 7:33 pm

adnj wrote:
The city with the highest murder rate in the US is Memphis, TN. Trinidad tied it.

Wrong.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/us-ci ... st-murders

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 22nd, 2023, 7:44 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:

Wrong.

So Trinidad is in the Number Two position. 10 times the rest of the US.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » January 22nd, 2023, 8:26 pm

adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:

Wrong.

Sure. You were wrong. The city with the highest murder rate in the US is St. Louis not Memphis. Disappointed in you bot.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 22nd, 2023, 8:38 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:

Wrong.

Sure. You were wrong. The city with the highest murder rate in the US is St. Louis not Memphis. Disappointed in you bot.
That's for looking that up. I was working from memory. You were working for me.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » January 22nd, 2023, 8:51 pm

adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:

Wrong.

Not really work. I like educating the ignorant.

Anyway, "That's for looking that up?" Gotta work on your english too, bot.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 22nd, 2023, 8:59 pm

Is how Trinis fighting down to look good when these things happen.

600+ murders for 2022 for this small island is damn disgusting and embarrassing.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 22nd, 2023, 9:23 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:

Wrong.

Just spell check doing its thing. When you find something that you can teach me, call me. I'll be in your neighborhood in Florida for a few months.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » January 22nd, 2023, 10:22 pm

adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:

Wrong.

When you find something that you can teach me, call me.

You mean like the city with the highest murder rate in the US not being Memphis? Lol.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 22nd, 2023, 10:27 pm

Shooter suspect is dead
IMG_20230122_222732.jpg

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 22nd, 2023, 10:53 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
You mean like the city with the highest murder rate in the US not being Memphis? Lol.

History son. Look it up.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 22nd, 2023, 10:56 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Shooter suspect is dead

That's sad when an old person decides to go out pulling something like that.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » January 22nd, 2023, 10:56 pm

adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

History son. Look it up.

We were talking about now and you know it. Take your loss and hush.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 22nd, 2023, 11:34 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

History son. Look it up.

What I know is that you don't know what I am talking about. But I do appreciate you wagging your tail and following me around the forum. It's kind of sweet. I'm not interested at all but it's still sweet.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » January 22nd, 2023, 11:54 pm

adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

History son. Look it up.

What I know is that you don't know what I am talking about. But I do appreciate you wagging your tail and following me around the forum. It's kind of sweet. I'm not interested at all but it's still sweet.

Why this sounding like you crying lol

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 23rd, 2023, 6:51 am

SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

History son. Look it up.

Please check up on Memphis for me. And freshen my coffee while you're up. Thanks.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » January 23rd, 2023, 8:06 am

adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

History son. Look it up.

Please check up on Memphis for me. And freshen my coffee while you're up. Thanks.

You know kids it's ok to admit either one of you may not be correct 100 percent of the time and it's ok to live and let live even if you know you're correct but the other person says otherwise :roll: basic kindergarten etiquette

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 23rd, 2023, 8:42 am

alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

History son. Look it up.

You know kids it's ok to admit either one of you may not be correct 100 percent of the time and it's ok to live and let live even if you know you're correct but the other person says otherwise :roll: basic kindergarten etiquette
Pops, time to roll your wheel chair into the corner to watch the weather channel. I'll wake you up for the part on "how to find out you don't know what you're talking about."

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » January 23rd, 2023, 8:50 am

adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

History son. Look it up.

Pops, time to roll your wheel chair into the corner to watch the weather channel. I'll wake you up for the part on "how to find out you don't know what you're talking about."

I happy in the corner lol. Sometimes it better not to know something that nobody cares about like with your million COVID posts lol. Anyway I'm going to see what the weather is like today, my back acting up but no COVID yet

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 23rd, 2023, 8:53 am

alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
adnj wrote:
History son. Look it up.

I happy in the corner lol. Sometimes it better not to know something that nobody cares about like with your million COVID posts lol. Anyway I'm going to see what the weather is like today, my back acting up but no COVID yet
Golden Girls comes on at 9.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » January 23rd, 2023, 9:41 am

Last comment on this.

adnj was wrong because he said Memphis has the highest crime rate in the US.

According to worldpopulation https://worldpopulationreview.com/us-ci ... st-murders

St. Louis has the highest crime rate in the US. Memphis is 8th.

He/she/it needs to brush up on the research/google skills.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 23rd, 2023, 10:07 am

SuperiorMan wrote:Last comment on this.

adnj was wrong because he said Memphis has the highest crime rate in the US.

According to worldpopulation https://worldpopulationreview.com/us-ci ... st-murders

St. Louis has the highest crime rate in the US. Memphis is 8th.

He/she/it needs to brush up on the research/google skills.

History, boo. Look it up. You'll never get good just through forum association.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”