Forums

10 killed in Buffalo (US) mass. Murder

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Zim
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

10 killed in Buffalo (US) mass. Murder

Postby Zim » May 15th, 2022, 5:53 am

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- A white 18-year-old wearing military gear and livestreaming with a helmet camera opened fire with a rifle at a supermarket in Buffalo, killing 10 people and wounding three others Saturday in what authorities described as “racially motivated violent extremism.”

Police said he shot 11 Black and two white victims before surrendering to authorities in a rampage he broadcast live on the streaming platform Twitch.

Later, he appeared before a judge in a paper medical gown and was arraigned on a murder charge.

“It is my sincere hope that this individual, this white supremacist who just perpetrated a hate crime on an innocent community, will spend the rest of his days behind bars. And heaven help him in the next world as well,” said Gov. Kathy Hochul, speaking near the scene of the attack.

The massacre sent shockwaves through an unsettled nation gripped with racial tensions, gun violence and a spate of hate crimes. In the day prior to the shooting, Dallas police said they were investigating a series of shootings in Koreatown as hate crimes. The Buffalo attack came just one month after another mass shooting on a Brooklyn subway train wounded 10 people.

The suspected gunman in Saturday's attack on Tops Friendly Market was identified as Payton Gendron, of Conklin, New York, about 200 miles (320 kilometers) southeast of Buffalo.

It wasn't immediately clear why Payton had traveled to Buffalo and that particular grocery store. A clip apparently from his Twitch feed, posted on social media, showed Gendron arriving at the supermarket in his car.

The gunman shot four people outside the store, three fatally, said Buffalo Police Commissioner Joseph Gramaglia. Inside the store, security guard Aaron Salter, a retired Buffalo police officer, fired multiple shots. A bullet hit the gunman’s bulletproof armor but had no effect, Gramaglia said.

The gunman then killed the guard, the commissioner said, then stalked through the store shooting other victims.

Police entered the store and confronted the gunman in the vestibule. He put his rifle to his own neck, but two officers talked him into dropping the gun, Gramaglia said.

“This is the worst nightmare that any community can face, and we are hurting and we are seething right now,” Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown said at the news conference. “The depth of pain that families are feeling and that all of us are feeling right now cannot even be explained.”

Twitch said in a statement that it ended Gendron's transmission “less than two minutes after the violence started.”

A law enforcement official told The Associated Press that investigators were looking into whether he had posted a manifesto online. The official was not permitted to speak publicly on the matter and did so on the condition of anonymity.

Buffalo police declined to comment on the document, circulated widely online, that purports to outline the attacker's racist, anti-immigrant and antisemitic beliefs, including a desire to drive all people not of European descent from the U.S. It said he drew inspiration the man who killed 51 people at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, in 2019.

At the earlier news briefing, Erie County Sheriff John Garcia pointedly called the shooting a hate crime.

“This was pure evil. It was (a) straight up racially motivated hate crime from somebody outside of our community, outside of the City of Good Neighbors ... coming into our community and trying to inflict that evil upon us,” Garcia said.

Among the dead was Ruth Whitfield, the 86-year-old mother of a retired Buffalo fire commissioner.

“My mother was a mother to the motherless. She was a blessing to all of us,” former Fire Commissioner Garnell Whitfield told the Buffalo News.

Witnesses Braedyn Kephart and Shane Hill, both 20, pulled into the parking lot just as the shooter was exiting.

“He was standing there with the gun to his chin. We were like what the heck is going on? Why does this kid have a gun to his face?” Kephart said. He dropped to his knees. “He ripped off his helmet, dropped his gun, and was tackled by the police.”

Officials said the rifle Gendron used in the attack was purchased legally but that the magazines he used for ammunition were not allowed to be sold in New York.

President Joe Biden in a statement said he and the first lady were praying for the victims and their families.

“We still need to learn more about the motivation for today’s shooting as law enforcement does its work, but we don’t need anything else to state a clear moral truth: A racially motivated hate crime is abhorrent to the very fabric of this nation,” he said. “Any act of domestic terrorism, including an act perpetrated in the name of a repugnant white nationalist ideology, is antithetical to everything we stand for in America.”

Tops Friendly Markets released a statement saying, “We are shocked and deeply saddened by this senseless act of violence and our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.”

The shooting came little more than a year after a March 2021 attack at a King Soopers grocery in Boulder, Colorado, that killed 10 people. Investigators have not released any information about why they believe the man charged in that attack targeted the supermarket.

NAACP President Derrick Johnson issued a statement in which he called the Buffalo shooting “absolutely devastating.”

“Hate and racism have no place in America,” he said.

The Rev. Al Sharpton called on the White House to convene a meeting with Black, Jewish and Asian leaders to demonstrate a federal commitment to combating hate crimes.

More than two hours after the shooting, Erica Pugh-Mathews was waiting outside the store, behind police tape.

“We would like to know the status of my aunt, my mother's sister. She was in there with her fiancé, they separated and went to different aisles," she said. "A bullet barely missed him. He was able to hide in a freezer but he was not able to get to my aunt and does not know where she is. We just would like word either way if she’s OK.”

———

Associated Press reporters Eric Tucker in Washington and Aaron Morrison in New York City contributed to this report. Balsamo reported from Washington and Collins reported from Hartford, Connecticut.

ABC News Network
Privacy Policy
Your CA Privacy Rights
Children's Online Privacy Policy
Interest-Based Ads
About Nielsen Measurement
Terms of Use
Do Not Sell My Info
Contact Us
Copyright © 2022 ABC News Internet Ventures. All rights reserved.
Source: https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory ... t-84721506

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Re: 10 killed in Buffalo (US) mass. Murder

Postby Dohplaydat » May 15th, 2022, 7:49 am

Another far right terrorist attack, colour me not surprised

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » May 15th, 2022, 8:19 am

From what I've seen not even American message boards following this news but we in T&T following it? :|

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 15th, 2022, 8:26 am

Normal white behaviour

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 15th, 2022, 8:49 am

A suspect's race is once again important in a mass casualty event??

Cool, cool, cool!!!!

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 15th, 2022, 9:36 am

Dizzy28 wrote:A suspect's race is once again important in a mass casualty event??

Cool, cool, cool!!!!

I guess they were saying it loud for the people in the back who didn't pick up on the clues provided by the White Suspect Checklist, then completely missed it when they said the suspect was about to commit suicide like a fag and talked down by police then peacefully detained. Who knows?

mero

Postby mero » May 15th, 2022, 9:44 am

First World problems.

Rip to the innocent.

Lol @ talked down then tackled by police.

This is the Amerikka where all d c00lee and negs does wanna runna rush too to assimilate amongst white people to day they reach and then bad talk their own ppl

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 15th, 2022, 9:51 am

saw that vid.. .looked like COD..

fokhan_96
Riding on 17's

Postby fokhan_96 » May 15th, 2022, 9:52 am

Dizzy28 wrote:A suspect's race is once again important in a mass casualty event??

Cool, cool, cool!!!!
Well if he was muslim would have been branded as a terrorist attack. But he would get at most 10years in a mental institution and be out sooner than later.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 15th, 2022, 9:58 am

Murica !! Gimme T&T or any Caribbean Island any day ovr that beautiful hell hole with a million ways to get murdered...

RIP

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 15th, 2022, 10:01 am

Yeah and they think they belong too , they're just seen as 'negars' and 'sand negars' . This is just the beginning..

mero wrote:First World problems.

Rip to the innocent.

This is the Amerikka where all d c00lee and negs does wanna runna rush too to assimilate amongst white people to day they reach and then bad talk their own ppl

xtech
punchin NOS

Postby xtech » May 15th, 2022, 10:08 am

The black guy who attacked and killed nobody in the subway was labeled terrorist even though he was mentally unstable

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 15th, 2022, 10:11 am

Cool, cool, cool!!!!
It is a known fact that white folk suffer the most from mental illness

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 15th, 2022, 10:13 am

mero wrote:First World problems.

Rip to the innocent.

X2

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » May 15th, 2022, 10:18 am

zoom rader wrote:

Cool, cool, cool!!!!
Fox news, newsmax, Breitbart etc breeding these crazy Nazis.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 15th, 2022, 10:24 am

pete wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Cool, cool, cool!!!!
Fox news, newsmax, Breitbart etc breeding these crazy Nazis.

mostly black people suffer from being gang banging criminals
and mostly brown people suffer from being terrorists.

The Bamboo Online
3NE 2NR for life

Postby The Bamboo Online » May 15th, 2022, 10:33 am

lol in the video he runs up on a white dude hiding by a register almost shoots him and says opps sorry.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 15th, 2022, 10:51 am

Brown and black people, watch your backs in the beautiful USA in all those beautiful places, they're planning the 'final solution' for you, I'll be in T&T observing.. good luck ..

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 15th, 2022, 12:08 pm

The Boulder shooter last year wasn't labeled a terrorist
fokhan_96 wrote:

Cool, cool, cool!!!!
Well if he was muslim would have been branded as a terrorist attack. But he would get at most 10years in a mental institution and be out sooner than later.
IMG_20220515_120733.jpg

bamfo_dennis
Sweet on this forum

Postby bamfo_dennis » May 15th, 2022, 12:11 pm

buffalo soldyah
dis is amerika

so wen is d next one schedule 4? n d one after dat? n after dat?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » May 15th, 2022, 12:22 pm

Yo, I could be fear mongering a bit but with the upcoming refugee crisis into Europe and the US from the ME and Africa, expect far right extremism to grow.

TheBoostLord
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby TheBoostLord » May 15th, 2022, 12:47 pm

VII wrote:Brown and black people, watch your backs in the beautiful USA in all those beautiful places, they're planning the 'final solution' for you, I'll be in T&T observing.. good luck ..

Srs question, is it any different to randomly being the victim of violent crime in Trinidad? Ive recently migrated and I have definitely eased my mental anguish that I don't have to constantly worry about that kinda thing plus I can legally be armed to protect myself. Yes there are a whole set of new dangers out here, but im happier and more productive and less stressed.

Country_Bookie
punchin NOS

Postby Country_Bookie » May 15th, 2022, 12:47 pm

You all ever notice the media goes silent when black people commit similar crimes against white people?? Case in point the black man who deliberately drove into the crowd in the Wisconsin Christmas parade and killed 6 people. His online postings show it was racially motivated, but the media now refers to it as a crash rather than mass murder.

Darrell Brooks shared pro-Hitler memes, called for violence against white people

By 

Lee Brown

November 24, 2021 9:08am 

UP NEXT:

The ex-con charged over the deaths of six people at a Wisconsin Christmas parade shared social media posts calling for violence against white people — and suggesting “Hitler was right” for killing Jews.
Darrell Brooks Jr. — who has a decades-long rap sheet — shared a series of disturbing memes and messages on social media, most of which have been deleted since his arrest for Sunday’s deadly carnage.

They included numerous posts attacking cops, comparing them to Ku Klux Klan members and calling them “violent street gangs” — as well as calling for violence toward white people, according to screenshots.

ADVERTISEMENT

“LEARNED ND TAUGHT BEHAVIOR!!” he wrote on June 9 last year amid the violent upheaval over George Floyd’s murder by a Minnesota cop, according to a screenshot shared by the Daily Mail.
“So when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it…the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD,” he wrote under his rap name, MathBoi Fly, along with a middle-finger emoji. 

[https://nypost]
Police have yet to announce a motive for Sunday’s carnage, but all six who died — including an 8-year-old boy — were white.
In 2015, he also shared a disturbing anti-Semitic meme that appeared to align with the beliefs of the Black Hebrew Israelites, according to another screenshot shared by the Daily Mail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Titled “Hitler knew who the real Jews were!,” it shares the widely debunked claim that the Nazi maniac had warned that his genocide was partly driven because he knew “the negros … are the true hebrews.”
It suggests World War 3 would start when people “learn Hitler was right” and “did the world a favor by killing” Jews.
There is no sourcing on the meme, and a Reuters investigation has made clear that there is no reason to suggest the warning was made by Hitler, who saw black people as a threat to the purity of the Germanic race.
In his rap songs, Brooks also bragged that he was a “terrorist” and a “killer in the city,” according to the Sun.

[https://nypost]A now-deleted Facebook account belonging to Darrell Brooks Jr., 39, showed the alleged killer had encouraged knocking “white ppl [the f–k] out.”[https://nypost]Darrell Brooks appears at Waukesha County Court on November 23, 2021, in Waukesha after being charged with five counts of intentional homicide.Mark Hoffman-Pool/Getty Images
Brooks is charged with five counts of first-degree intentional homicide, with a sixth expected to be added soon following the death of Jackson Sparks, 8, who had been in critical condition after the attack.
[https://nypost]Six people are dead after Darrell Brooks allegedly plowed throw a Christmas parade on November 21, 2021, while trying to evade police.Jordan Woynilko/Twitter
Each homicide count carries a potential sentence of life without parole.
Given the seriousness of his crime — which occurred after he was cut loose on “inappropriately low” bail in an unrelated case — he was held on $5 million bail.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 15th, 2022, 12:49 pm

TheBoostLord wrote:
VII wrote:Brown and black people, watch your backs in the beautiful USA in all those beautiful places, they're planning the 'final solution' for you, I'll be in T&T observing.. good luck ..

Srs question, is it any different to randomly being the victim of violent crime in Trinidad? Ive recently migrated and I have definitely eased my mental anguish that I don't have to constantly worry about that kinda thing plus I can legally be armed to protect myself. Yes there are a whole set of new dangers out here, but im happier and more productive and less stressed.
I am sorry that the red government made you feel that way while living in this trini shitthole.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 15th, 2022, 12:52 pm

Country_Bookie wrote:You all ever notice the media goes silent when black people commit similar crimes against white people?? Case in point the black man who deliberately drove into the crowd in the Wisconsin Christmas parade and killed 6 people. His online postings show it was racially motivated, but the media now refers to it as a crash rather than mass murder.

Darrell Brooks shared pro-Hitler memes, called for violence against white people

By 

Lee Brown

November 24, 2021 9:08am 

UP NEXT:

The ex-con charged over the deaths of six people at a Wisconsin Christmas parade shared social media posts calling for violence against white people — and suggesting “Hitler was right” for killing Jews.
Darrell Brooks Jr. — who has a decades-long rap sheet — shared a series of disturbing memes and messages on social media, most of which have been deleted since his arrest for Sunday’s deadly carnage.

They included numerous posts attacking cops, comparing them to Ku Klux Klan members and calling them “violent street gangs” — as well as calling for violence toward white people, according to screenshots.

ADVERTISEMENT

“LEARNED ND TAUGHT BEHAVIOR!!” he wrote on June 9 last year amid the violent upheaval over George Floyd’s murder by a Minnesota cop, according to a screenshot shared by the Daily Mail.
“So when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it…the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD,” he wrote under his rap name, MathBoi Fly, along with a middle-finger emoji. 

Police have yet to announce a motive for Sunday’s carnage, but all six who died — including an 8-year-old boy — were white.
In 2015, he also shared a disturbing anti-Semitic meme that appeared to align with the beliefs of the Black Hebrew Israelites, according to another screenshot shared by the Daily Mail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Titled “Hitler knew who the real Jews were!,” it shares the widely debunked claim that the Nazi maniac had warned that his genocide was partly driven because he knew “the negros … are the true hebrews.”
It suggests World War 3 would start when people “learn Hitler was right” and “did the world a favor by killing” Jews.
There is no sourcing on the meme, and a Reuters investigation has made clear that there is no reason to suggest the warning was made by Hitler, who saw black people as a threat to the purity of the Germanic race.
In his rap songs, Brooks also bragged that he was a “terrorist” and a “killer in the city,” according to the Sun.

[https://nypost]A now-deleted Facebook account belonging to Darrell Brooks Jr., 39, showed the alleged killer had encouraged knocking “white ppl [the f–k] out.”[https://nypost]Darrell Brooks appears at Waukesha County Court on November 23, 2021, in Waukesha after being charged with five counts of intentional homicide.Mark Hoffman-Pool/Getty Images
Brooks is charged with five counts of first-degree intentional homicide, with a sixth expected to be added soon following the death of Jackson Sparks, 8, who had been in critical condition after the attack.
[https://nypost]Six people are dead after Darrell Brooks allegedly plowed throw a Christmas parade on November 21, 2021, while trying to evade police.Jordan Woynilko/Twitter
Each homicide count carries a potential sentence of life without parole.
Given the seriousness of his crime — which occurred after he was cut loose on “inappropriately low” bail in an unrelated case — he was held on $5 million bail.

The media knows what tree to bark up and the last thing they need is NAACP on their backs.

Just remembered the media is mostly controlled by Jews.

Ripe Chenette
Sweet on this forum

Postby Ripe Chenette » May 15th, 2022, 7:02 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:Yo, I could be fear mongering a bit but with the upcoming refugee crisis into Europe and the US from the ME and Africa, expect far right extremism to grow.
Pendelum swing going and come HARD after all the sheit that take place. I feel sorry for anybody that was just minding they business not doing anything and will be a victim of it.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 15th, 2022, 7:09 pm

I ain't saying a damn thing about America again.I does be the wrong one when I say anything

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 15th, 2022, 7:12 pm

Betty white......

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 15th, 2022, 7:22 pm

Country_Bookie wrote:You all ever notice the media goes silent when black people commit similar crimes against white people?? Case in point the black man who deliberately drove into the crowd in the Wisconsin Christmas parade and killed 6 people. His online postings show it was racially motivated, but the media now refers to it as a crash rather than mass murder.

White on black crime is money bro...

News, twitter, NGO's, companies, hollywood... outrage makes money...

matr1x

Postby matr1x » May 15th, 2022, 7:35 pm

Wow, that was a realistic preview for the next COD game!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”