this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: More Abuse - Now NO education for T&T Children

Postby 88sins » June 10th, 2022, 9:29 pm

Les Bain wrote:
88sins wrote:
Les Bain wrote:Bunch of force ripe savages clogging up our education system and making school a hell for people who can't defend themselves and want a school to be a learning place.

If the allegation is true the victim was the bully and the slasher the bullied, I only wish the slasher used a blunt object.

So lemme ask you this
If "the slasher" had accidentally killed "the bully", you think that the fact she was bullied would justify homicide?

Both of them did wrong, and the cause doesn't justify the action.
This is one of those scenarios where there is no win to be had, is lose/lose no matter how you slice it

I knew someone who felt the need to do the same, except he used a blunt object for a guy several forms above us. That was in a good school before corporal punishment was abolished so they both got appropriately punished...unlike now, where bullies and future remand yard boyfriends rule with impunity.

I'm sorry sis felt she had to resort to carrying a weapon that increased the likelihood of a homicide occuring, but I will never have a rational or mature perspective on bullying as it defined my high school experience. All I got was a smile a few weeks ago when I heard one of my bullies died horrifically.

You sir, don't have issues.
What you have is a subscription.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » June 10th, 2022, 10:17 pm

88sins wrote:
Les Bain wrote:
88sins wrote:
Les Bain wrote:Bunch of force ripe savages clogging up our education system and making school a hell for people who can't defend themselves and want a school to be a learning place.

If the allegation is true the victim was the bully and the slasher the bullied, I only wish the slasher used a blunt object.

So lemme ask you this
If "the slasher" had accidentally killed "the bully", you think that the fact she was bullied would justify homicide?

This is one of those scenarios where there is no win to be had, is lose/lose no matter how you slice it

I knew someone who felt the need to do the same, except he used a blunt object for a guy several forms above us. That was in a good school before corporal punishment was abolished so they both got appropriately punished...unlike now, where bullies and future remand yard boyfriends rule with impunity.

I'm sorry sis felt she had to resort to carrying a weapon that increased the likelihood of a homicide occuring, but I will never have a rational or mature perspective on bullying as it defined my high school experience. All I got was a smile a few weeks ago when I heard one of my bullies died horrifically.

You sir, don't have issues.
What you have is a subscription.

Quite aware of that and working through it, thanks.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 11th, 2022, 7:53 am

Les Bain wrote:
88sins wrote:

So lemme ask you this

Not to be that guy, but this happened to me in form 1.I was the south koo lee bobolee in the fancy pos school.Needless to say, I was subject to a lot of beatdowns for no particular reason.One day I lost my sheit and dared to hit back at a 1%er child.I get called in to the dean's office and punished for this.Parents got me transferred out of there so quickly.I hate to think of what would have happened if I stayed.That was the sole reason I got into martial arts.New school I transferred to, completely different environment, and I made friends on the very first day that stuck with me until today.People was kinda afraid of smash,lol.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 11th, 2022, 8:16 am

S_2NR wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:^^

She is a child that needs help .

It's that simple .

A child 15 years does not get up one morning a slice a face !

You can't be that naive. She is a juvenile delinquent and need to treated as such. None of this bs about she's a victim.

She is a victim - You are a victim .

Criticize a victim only when YOU have walked in their skin :wink:

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 11th, 2022, 8:17 am

timelapse wrote:
Les Bain wrote:
88sins wrote:

So lemme ask you this

Not to be that guy, but this happened to me in form 1.I was the south koo lee bobolee in the fancy pos school.Needless to say, I was subject to a lot of beatdowns for no particular reason.One day I lost my sheit and dared to hit back at a 1%er child.I get called in to the dean's office and punished for this.Parents got me transferred out of there so quickly.I hate to think of what would have happened if I stayed.That was the sole reason I got into martial arts.New school I transferred to, completely different environment, and I made friends on the very first day that stuck with me until today.People was kinda afraid of smash,lol.

Yes yes the good ole days Papa ! :roll:

Timex is a bad man :D

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 11th, 2022, 8:53 am

RedVEVO wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Les Bain wrote:
88sins wrote:

So lemme ask you this

Yes yes the good ole days Papa ! :roll:

Timex is a bad man :D
Not me, mih brethren smash

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 30th, 2022, 11:10 pm

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 1st, 2022, 4:58 am

RedVEVO wrote:No food for the school children ...

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/06/29/teache ... -students/

Odd that there was no mention in the article about the teachers that actually take and eat the food from the school feeding program that taxpayers funding.

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » July 1st, 2022, 9:49 am

88sins wrote:

Odd that there was no mention in the article about the teachers that actually take and eat the food from the school feeding program that taxpayers funding.
Nothing wrong with that once they not taking it away from a child at the location who was entitled to it. If it good enough that adults want to eat it means its at least value for the money going into the program.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Students expelled for in-school violence

Postby VexXx Dogg » July 1st, 2022, 5:08 pm

nemisis wrote:
88sins wrote:

Nothing wrong with that once they not taking it away from a child at the location who was entitled to it. If it good enough that adults want to eat it means its at least value for the money going into the program.

They rather the boxes throw away? It’s normal for staff to take away any extras, which of course depends on absent students or those who doh want on any given day. I never heard of students being deprived for teachers to eat.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 2nd, 2022, 2:50 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:
nemisis wrote:
88sins wrote:

They rather the boxes throw away? It’s normal for staff to take away any extras, which of course depends on absent students or those who doh want on any given day. I never heard of students being deprived for teachers to eat.

The "food" is not thrown away.

Teachers give the students who would like to take it home or teachers take it home.

And teachers pay tax and students do not ..

So teachers entitled to have the meals if no one wants it :D

Zim
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Zim » July 3rd, 2022, 1:51 am

Dey shudda plant a fig tree

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: School chirren these days :/

Postby Rovin » October 19th, 2022, 8:03 pm

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/s ... ZoSttGtzyw

Schoolgirls drink acid, thinking it's alcohol

TWO secondary schoolgirls were taken to hospital on Monday after they allegedly consumed an acid for cleaning jewellery, believing it to be an alcoholic beverage.

The liquid was brought to the school by another female classmate, who had allegedly posted images of the bottle containing the liquid on her social media.

A police report on the incident from the north-eastern police division stated that at around 12.15 p.m. on Monday the father and mother of a Form three pupil brought their child to the station.

The teenager in the presence of her parents allegedly told police that on Sunday she posted on her what’s app status images of a glass bottle containing a transparent liquid which she believed to be puncheon.

This posting reportedly amassed over 300 views, with her classmates being part of the viewing audience.

One of her classmates requested she bring the ‘puncheon’ to school for their consumption, the report said.

The next day, the schoolgirl hid the bottle in her school bag and took it to the secondary school.

At around 8.15 a.m. she was accompanied by two classmates to the female toilets, where they opened the bottle.

The schoolgirl poured the liquid into the metal cap of the bottle, then allegedly served one of her classmates with the drink.

The three then returned to their classroom.

Other pupils learned of the incident and another female classmate requested a sample of the alcoholic beverage, which she was allegedly given.

The schoolgirl noticed her two classmates exhibiting unusual symptoms and contacted her brother, who is the owner of the bottle.

She allegedly confessed to him to smuggling the bottle to school and serving the contents to her classmates.

The brother allegedly was told that the bottle did not contain an alcoholic beverage but was an acid used to clean jewelry.

The authorities were alerted and the schoolgirls were conveyed to the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex.

They were treated and discharged.

The bottle has been seized by the police and investigations are continuing.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 19th, 2022, 8:21 pm

so the gang that beat a maxi driver to a pulp getting charged?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » October 19th, 2022, 9:25 pm

pugboy wrote:so the gang that beat a maxi driver to a pulp getting charged?

NOPE. Popo said they will investigate to see IF anyone will be charged.

Cover-up start already.

All they have to do is get the tape and start to identify and arrest the children or their parents.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 19th, 2022, 9:38 pm

it is absurd that a human being be medically injured and disabled and nothing is done about it

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » October 20th, 2022, 7:23 am

bluefete wrote:

Cover-up start already.

All they have to do is get the tape and start to identify and arrest the children or their parents.

The injustice of our system is, imagine if they conductor had used the wheel spannah and buss way a few of those violent youths heads before they bet him, knowing our law and the jacka55 system they would probebly have prosecuted him for violence onto a minor, wouldnt surprise me if some of those youths that attacked the maxi have parents who are police or coast guard, even army hence why to date no charges have been laid onto them.

We raisin animals in ZOO-schools here now.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » October 20th, 2022, 7:36 am

bluefete wrote:

Cover-up start already.

Ar15 for dem lil dotish spawn of pest yes

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » October 20th, 2022, 2:07 pm

^^
for real, group up so it mek dem ez to sh00t up.
We need some daily triple and quads in this place, thin this population out, starting from east pos and those pnm voter padded areas (enterprise) and goin along entire east-west corridor.
Better to root the weed when it small, less trouble, less wood for casket too, gotta save somewhere.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 20th, 2022, 3:11 pm

Exactly.

Eradication is the solution.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 22nd, 2022, 11:11 am

student gets stab up 5 times .... wda going orn with todays youths

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=66 ... 2448977311

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » November 7th, 2022, 4:07 pm

WTH????? Tranquillity Secondary.

Edited and original 2 second video removed to give a longer version.

https://www.facebook.com/10000042119158 ... 8848020383

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 7th, 2022, 5:15 pm

farmer supposed to have patrols by the schools
need more joint army patrols

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » November 7th, 2022, 5:40 pm

These are the children that are traumatized by gunshots?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » November 7th, 2022, 7:50 pm

Teachers do not even know if principal is dead or alive.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » November 7th, 2022, 7:54 pm

Time to arm teachers

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 7th, 2022, 7:59 pm

What arming teachers will do here? Teachers need to check out like in USA. There, they're not allowed to even interfere and just watch until police reach. Teachers not getting enough money anywhere to deal with this sheit.

Next Trinidad will soon adopt school shootings with the AR-15s. Watch and wait and see.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » November 7th, 2022, 8:05 pm

maj. tom wrote:What arming teachers will do here? Teachers need to check out like in USA. There, they're not allowed to even interfere and just watch until police reach. Teachers not getting enough money anywhere to deal with this sheit.

Next Trinidad will soon adopt school shootings with the AR-15s. Watch and wait and see.

It seems like people want that to happen from listening to the comments on rose Hill rc

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 7th, 2022, 8:06 pm

Why are teachers and principals getting involved in fights like this, do they know if they are injured or worse they have nothing to get let the monsters kill themselves that is not part of your duties. First thing if anything happens the ministry of education officials will ask was that part of your duties?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 7th, 2022, 8:47 pm

in all the other incidents with grievous bodily harm injuries, were any of them charged?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”