Forums

Sadhguru in T&T

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Re: Sadhguru in T&T

Postby daring dragoon » August 12th, 2022, 3:25 am

it doesnt affect me padna. it affects all the poor children who might not get their books to attend school in september and might pick up a gun instead. it affects families that might go hungry. give the money to a foreigner as we trins always believe that a foreigner once they talk with an accent is better than us. so no it doesnt affect me. i already gave school supplies to a church to donate to who they see fit. what have you done?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 12th, 2022, 7:04 am

daring dragoon wrote:it doesnt affect me padna. it affects all the poor children who might not get their books to attend school in september and might pick up a gun instead. it affects families that might go hungry. give the money to a foreigner as we trins always believe that a foreigner once they talk with an accent is better than us. so no it doesnt affect me. i already gave school supplies to a church to donate to who they see fit. what have you done?

Wrote SadHGuru a cheque in USD :D

“How deeply you touch another life is how rich your life is.” – Sadhguru

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 12th, 2022, 7:46 am

Good morning Vevo.Have a productive Friday.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » August 12th, 2022, 8:19 am

daring dragoon wrote:it doesnt affect me padna. it affects all the poor children who might not get their books to attend school in september and might pick up a gun instead. it affects families that might go hungry. give the money to a foreigner as we trins always believe that a foreigner once they talk with an accent is better than us. so no it doesnt affect me. i already gave school supplies to a church to donate to who they see fit. what have you done?
Imagine typing this at 4 am lol.

Someone who is clearly affected...

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 12th, 2022, 10:39 am

frothing at 4 am... yep. you're clearly not affected...

so you trying to insinuate that people who give sadhguru money, dont give money locally? hmm ok ok ok. you've enlightened my mind great one. how much money can i donate to you?

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 3rd, 2022, 11:08 am

Indian Power.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: in T&T

Postby Rovin » September 3rd, 2022, 11:15 am

wey dat hadda do wid Sadhguru though ? ...

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 3rd, 2022, 11:17 am

what about all who went to see him and came back feeling all good about themselves and motivated to achieve everything in the world ?

hope they still on a high

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”