this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Best Obeah man in 2022

Postby timelapse » September 19th, 2022, 1:08 pm

daring dragoon wrote:
timelapse wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:i hear it have a bald head one living on the side of the highway going south in carlsen field. he does see people on a wednesday just look for the cars park up under the trees.
Thats a legit Devi Temple Pa.If you looking for bacchanal, theres a guy near RMaye warehouse off Joyce Road.He used to be a car show guy back in the days

next you go tell me about d dark skin old woman in pasea extension of d man with all the gold in the street before she. that side of pasea have plenty obeah people disguised as spiritual or religious people.
Somehow,north side and obeah don't feel legit lol.

justheretoreadthecomments
Street 2NR

Postby justheretoreadthecomments » September 19th, 2022, 1:51 pm

nervewrecker wrote:
timelapse wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:I am of the firm belief these things work on those who believe in it.
Lets hope you never have to find out
Obeah does be in full swing and I normal.

We talking candle, animal skull and money on site.

They didn't want the money in the van to buy pine chow so I had to leave it. :(

Few years ago, I was standing in my parent's garage, and I saw on the neighbors side of the chain-link fence, a perfectly clean and neat napkin on the ground, a raw chicken foot on said napkin and a candle that was lit. It was placed to the back of their house and closer to our wall. Now I'm here wondering..... - :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 19th, 2022, 2:01 pm

justheretoreadthecomments wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:
timelapse wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:I am of the firm belief these things work on those who believe in it.
Lets hope you never have to find out
Obeah does be in full swing and I normal.

We talking candle, animal skull and money on site.

They didn't want the money in the van to buy pine chow so I had to leave it. :(

Few years ago, I was standing in my parent's garage, and I saw on the neighbors side of the chain-link fence, a perfectly clean and neat napkin on the ground, a raw chicken foot on said napkin and a candle that was lit. It was placed to the back of their house and closer to our wall. Now I'm here wondering..... - :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Can't have a romantic souse picnic now??

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » September 19th, 2022, 2:08 pm

timelapse wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
timelapse wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:i hear it have a bald head one living on the side of the highway going south in carlsen field. he does see people on a wednesday just look for the cars park up under the trees.
Thats a legit Devi Temple Pa.If you looking for bacchanal, theres a guy near RMaye warehouse off Joyce Road.He used to be a car show guy back in the days

next you go tell me about d dark skin old woman in pasea extension of d man with all the gold in the street before she. that side of pasea have plenty obeah people disguised as spiritual or religious people.

wappen to you. the biggest set of obeah in Trinidad is up santa cruz. how you think lara break all them records in cricket. big article in the papers years ago by a piece of land he own in santa cruz with a dead fowl and candle an sheit. obeah men and woman turning animal all over the place in santa cruz. them is true obeah people not the shiet hounds they have now in tarouba and carlsen field.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » September 19th, 2022, 2:16 pm

Some of you all need to learn to be constructive.

Former lecturer of mine used to plant lil crops in his kitchen garden in Arima. Used to fall victim to larceny so he acquired some paraphernalia that assoicated with obeah and left it in the garden. Nothing ever got stolen again.

People with squatters problems need to be creative.

I looking for a pig skull you know how long? Leave some black candle and stuff inside the teak and see how fast I stop loosing trees. Fedup of these thieves.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 19th, 2022, 3:45 pm

nervewrecker wrote:Some of you all need to learn to be constructive.

Former lecturer of mine used to plant lil crops in his kitchen garden in Arima. Used to fall victim to larceny so he acquired some paraphernalia that assoicated with obeah and left it in the garden. Nothing ever got stolen again.

I looking for a pig skull you know how long? Leave some black candle and stuff inside the teak and see how fast I stop loosing trees. Fedup of these thieves.
People cooking pig head, so good luck finding a whole one.
What creeps people out are dolls with the moving eyes .
Hang them up on fences and posts.I saw that some time ago while in the bush

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » September 19th, 2022, 3:48 pm

timelapse wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:Some of you all need to learn to be constructive.

People cooking pig head, so good luck finding a whole one.
What creeps people out are dolls with the moving eyes .
Hang them up on fences and posts.I saw that some time ago while in the bush

I feel you go hadda change your name to Bushman just now inno

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » September 19th, 2022, 4:01 pm

What kinda dolls he have on his side?

Was coming through the m2 about a week or two ago nearing the 4 road junction. Saw what I thought was a big bird carrying a catch. But it was moving too slow. Thought maybe a drone watering plants or spraying pesticide (was a project for electrical engineering in UTT) then I realized it's a witch on a broom. Full attire with the wizard hat and stuff and clothes hanging over the broom handle.

If it wasn't so close to sunset and around a blind corner I would have taken a pic.

Proper witch on a broom hovering over the crops. Someone had nothing to do, nothing whatsoever. It that didn't cause an accident I donno what will.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 19th, 2022, 5:20 pm

This kinda doll.
s-l400.jpg
s-l400.jpg (15.58 KiB) Viewed 1245 times

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » September 19th, 2022, 5:33 pm

daring dragoon wrote:
timelapse wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
timelapse wrote:

wappen to you. the biggest set of obeah in Trinidad is up santa cruz. how you think lara break all them records in cricket. big article in the papers years ago by a piece of land he own in santa cruz with a dead fowl and candle an sheit. obeah men and woman turning animal all over the place in santa cruz. them is true obeah people not the shiet hounds they have now in tarouba and carlsen field.

Mamoo so you saying Baba Steve is a joker ?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 19th, 2022, 5:41 pm

who is this Babu Steve?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 19th, 2022, 5:49 pm

Steve dead too

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 19th, 2022, 5:53 pm

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 19th, 2022, 6:18 pm

yeah i now checking this name out, everything on YouTube.
d man even have twitter and Linkedin advertising he services.

Buh check this class act nah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDVak-9jtLY (caution NSFW, rel cussing, homophobic and racist sheit)

huh seems like just another typical Trini conman and aspiring low level politician.
Just like The Mystic Masseur which was a story written in 1957 about Trinidad's obsessed culture of mysticism stupidity and corruption. Nothing has really changed by 2022, has it, two whole generations later? Going by this thread's general testament.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » September 19th, 2022, 6:52 pm

maj. tom wrote:yeah i now checking this name out, everything on YouTube.
d man even have twitter and Linkedin advertising he services.

Buh check this class act nah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDVak-9jtLY (caution NSFW, rel cussing, homophobic and racist sheit)

huh seems like just another typical Trini conman and aspiring low level politician.
Just like The Mystic Masseur which was a story written in 1957 about Trinidad's obsessed culture of mysticism stupidity and corruption. Nothing has really changed by 2022, has it, two whole generations later? Going by this thread's general testament.

yea boy that is them god.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » September 19th, 2022, 6:56 pm

it had a old baptist woman up the hill by mellow moods. she was D OBEAH WOMAN. it have nothing she couldnt do. who know she know she power.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » September 19th, 2022, 6:58 pm

randolphinshan wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
timelapse wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Mamoo so you saying Baba Steve is a joker ?

i dont have to say nothing, you go give him your $$$ and see if you get tru. check anyone of them and you make your own decision.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 19th, 2022, 7:55 pm

Friends,

Let us pray.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » September 19th, 2022, 9:13 pm

Personally, I put my faith in pundit pioneer and monk banzai.

I don't know what tuner would have been without those two holy souls.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 19th, 2022, 10:55 pm

[quote="nervewrecker"]

I looking for a pig skull you know how long?/quote]

boi, yuh go be looking for that hog head for years, you eh kno ppl does use dat for souse owa? dat is one of d first parts of d hog to sell in plenty places.

Buh wait...

If pig head is obeah business, and pig head is such a sought after commodity here, it have PLENTY ppl in dis country eatin and crappin out jingay?

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » September 19th, 2022, 10:57 pm

What allyuh really telling me this hour.

Any other skull I can use?

Wanna know if to walk with shovel to the tuner cemetery lime.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » September 20th, 2022, 3:56 am

forget the skull get a white candle an light it for a 5 minutes and out it. put it in front your neighbor gate with some hibiscus flowers around it, grind some red chalk and charcoal and sprinkle around it, stick in 2 incense stick into the candle and to top it off take a five dollars roll it up and tie it with some black tread and put a few drops of red food coloring randomly on it and rest it in front the candle and if you can get a dead crapaud you stick a piece of paper in its mouth and use needle and clack tread sew up the mouth and leave all that infront the neighbor and watch how fast they move out. do like me and wait till current do so it real dark and most people cameras would power down after 15 minutes on most ups.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 20th, 2022, 5:07 am

Dat go wuk, unless he has neighbors like me, who camera system on a big ass battery bank that go run for days.

Only thing i go say different is to use a live crapaud, tie it on a string and paint a upside down pentagram on he back

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » September 20th, 2022, 5:43 am

Use a red candle. Better dramatic flair

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » September 20th, 2022, 12:10 pm

ah hope when yuh "open ah gate" yuh could close it.

88sins wrote:Dat go wuk, unless he has neighbors like me, who camera system on a big ass battery bank that go run for days.

Only thing i go say different is to use a live crapaud, tie it on a string and paint a upside down pentagram on he back

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » September 20th, 2022, 12:22 pm

Nerve ah have some black candle double duty slightly used from a birthday party... Could give u them if needed...

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 20th, 2022, 6:04 pm

death365 wrote:ah hope when yuh "open ah gate" yuh could close it.

88sins wrote:Dat go wuk, unless he has neighbors like me, who camera system on a big ass battery bank that go run for days.

Observe, is not me doing the simmidimmi for meh neighbor, so me eh worried :lol:

besides, dem kinda "gate", when yuh open it is to take it off the hinge and sell it fuh scrap iron, cuz it eh worth much else.

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » September 20th, 2022, 6:11 pm

nervewrecker wrote:Personally, I put my faith in imam pioneer and monk banzai.

I don't know what tuner would have been without those two holy souls.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 25th, 2022, 9:41 pm

what’s the deal with the goat heads by westmoorings traffic lights ?

705C1441-7894-416D-BA12-B5051FB5D908.jpeg

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » September 25th, 2022, 9:45 pm

Is de voodoo

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”